Boogie Van Ch. 14

Story Info
Colin helps out a damsel in distress.
2.6k words
4.61
7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

I opened my eyes, my digital clock showing it was 7 AM. I got up and looked out the window. The Raymond's motorhome was still there, I went into the bathroom, and gave myself a sponge bath. I didn't want to be in the shower when Janice and Paula came over to say goodbye.

I dried off, and as I left the bathroom, I heard a gentle tapping on my door. I looked out and saw the smiles of Janice and Paula. I opened the door and saw the grins as they took in the fact that I was still naked. They were wearing terrycloth robes, and they opened them, let the robes slide off their shoulders, and I let my eyes take in the sight of both mother and daughter totally nude. My eyes kept switching back and forth, like a kid in a candy store.

"So sexy, damn, so hot."

Janice cooed, "Mmmm Colin, you make us feel so sexy, so desirable. We are going to be hitting the road soon, and as a goodbye, we thought we'd give you a double blowjob."

They were both quickly on their knees, and I enjoyed the sight of Paula's mouth moving in, her lips parted and her tongue came out, hot wet licks all over the head of my cock. Looking up at me, she gave me a lusty grin, then she wrapped her lips around me, and thrust her mouth down in one smooth go. I gasped from the sensation, as Paula swallowed me down to the balls. I could feel the flutter of her throat around my cock as I snaked past the back of her mouth.

I heard Janice coo, "And while you're doing that sweet daughter, I'm going to give Colin's balls a nice tongue bath."

I almost jumped as I felt a hot, wet sensation, Janice had maneuvered her body under me, and her mouth slipped over my balls. The sensation was electric as I felt both my balls sliding inside her hot, eager mouth. I could feel Janice's mouth close around the top of my ball sack. I felt her mouth gently sucking at me, her tongue licking my ball sack, stirring them around.

"Oh fuck, that is fucking sensational, holy fuck!"

The sensation of Paula expertly deep throating my cock, was a hot wet grip that rode up and down my pole, her 19-year-old mouth sucking and slurping eagerly at my cock, oh she knew how to suck. Having Janice's hot, wet mouth working over my balls just doubled the pleasure, as she sucked and licked at my sack.

When Janice let my balls slip for her hot, sucking mouth, she cooed to Paula, "My turn sweet daughter, I get his hard pole, and you get his balls."

I felt cool air as my cock was released, then I growled as Janice's hot wet mouth took a ride on my pole. She eagerly took me in, just like Paula, at the same time as Paula's hot wet mouth closed around my balls. The tight grip of Janice's mouth slid down my length, and I was balls deep in the hot, sucking sensation. Paula's tongue gently caressed my balls, sucking gently at my sack, as Janice let my cock snake down her throat, the flutter of her throat muscles as she made swallowing motions, was fantastic. I let my head loll back, enjoying every wet, licking, sucking moment.

I watched as Janice waved Paula back in, and as Janice lifted clear, Paula's mouth slid down, without missing a beat, as Janice once again wrapped her mouth around my balls. The feel of hot wet mouths was making my balls twitch, and I could feel them refilling, eager to spew a new load. I wound my fingers through Paula's hair, and let her take me at her own pace. The feel of her hot, lusty mouth and the sight of her head bobbing back and forth made the cum start to stir.

Janice lifted her mouth from my balls, and cooed, "I think Colin is ready to explode, let's make sure we both get a share of his cum!"

They brought their lips tightly together around my cock, a hot, tongue-swirling sensation. Their tongues swiped and caressed my cock, I felt Janice's hand cup my balls, and start to squeeze gently, urging me to orgasm.

My balls were twitching wildly, I could feel the cum churning, then my cock jerked, swelling up. Janice and Paula's tongues were lashing at my prick, and I felt the surge as the cum streaked up my shaft. With a wild groan of pure pleasure, my cock erupted, a geyser of hot spunk jetting out, painting their mouths. They kept me in until I was milked for every drop, then they released me, and swallowed my morning load.

They stood up, smiling, and Janice said, "Mmmm, better than orange juice to start the day! Thank you, Colin, I'm going to go back to our motorhome, and suck off my husband's cock. I'm gonna tell him all about how we sucked you off, how I let another man's cum fill my married mouth, how I can still feel traces of the thick gooey coating of your load in my mouth, and how his load is going to be next! He'll love it, last night, when I brought my married, well-creamed cunt to bed, and told him all about how I rode your cock, and let another man's cum fill my married cunt, he fucked me until I couldn't see straight."

She picked up her robe and took out a piece of paper. Handing it to me, she said, "Here is our e-mail address, our house address, and our phone number in Scranton. We'd love to see you again soon if you could stop by Scranton, it's not very far from New York. You have to come and visit since we are only about two and a half hours away. Drive carefully Colin, and let us know when you get home safely."

She pulled my head to hers and gave me a tongue-twirling, drawn-out kiss. Paula had picked up her robe and put it back on, and when Janice broke the kiss, Paula stepped in, smiling, and took over, more tongue-filled swirls of passion, as she kissed me goodbye.

When she pulled back, she said softly, "What my Mom said about you coming to visit, goes double for me! Until we see you again Colin, farewell."

I was in a bit of a daze as I dressed quickly, securing everything for movement, and broke camp. I started up, and on the access road, turned right, towards the exit. It took me right by the front of their motorhome, and Paul, Janice, and Paula were lined up, waving and smiling. I smiled and waved back, until I turned the corner at the exit, and drove towards the interstate. I saw a Cracker Barrel restaurant, realized how hungry I was, and drove into the parking lot, I was famished, and devoured a large breakfast.

Back on the road, I set course, and drove along, mulling over what had happened. I headed south into the Golden state along Interstate 5. I made good time, by late afternoon, down the road, just ahead of me, I saw a Chevy Impala on a roadside layby, hood up, and it looked like someone standing at the front of the car. I always follow the unwritten rule to help out a stranded motorist, and I slowed, coming to a stop behind the car. As I got out, I saw a woman coming around from the front. She smiled as she saw me stopping to offer aid.

"Thank god, a white knight who can help me out. I don't know anything about cars, could you help me out?"

I detected a definite Tennessee accent, I smiled back and said, "I'll give it a try. What was it doing, before you stopped?

"It wasn't doing anything, I just stopped in the layby to take some pictures, and now, it won't start."

"Does it turn over at all?"

"It won't even do that, I turn the key, it clicks, but nothing more."

"Well, could be a bad battery. Let me hook up some jumper cables, and see if that gets it going. If not, it could be a bad starter."

I drove my van around to the front and hooked up our batteries. When she turned the key, the Impala made that clicking sound, and that was all. Oh yeah, it was a bad starter.

"Bad news, I'm afraid, you've got a bad starter."

"Oh no! Can we get to a service station? It is a hard thing to fix?"

"No, replacing a starter is not a big deal, but it will have to be towed in, and go into the service bay. Replacing a starter is not something that can be done on the road. Let's see where the nearest service station is", I said, as I pulled out my smartphone.

As I had spelled out what was wrong, I couldn't help it, my eyes had been checking her out. Strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, a friendly smile, and a very fair complexion, she made me think of Nicole Kidman. Her blouse was well filled out, with firm, upright breasts. Nice, grapefruit-sized mounds, I saw her nipples jutting up, poking through her top. Her tummy was flat, she was wearing a blue, wrap-around skirt, and her hips had that sexy curve, sleek, full legs, oh yeah, she was nicely put together. I guessed her to be about 40, and a youthful 40 at that.

I connected to the net, and luck was with us.

"Ah, there is a full-service garage, tow truck available, let's see, 5 miles down the way. Would you like to get a lift there in my van, and we'll send the tow truck back for your car?"

"I'd like that very much. By the way, my name is Ellen Conrad."

"A pleasure to meet you, Ellen, I'm Colin Henderson."

I escorted her to the van, opened the door, and helped her up, as she had to step up a bit. I was able to enjoy the view, how her rump had a graceful curve, perky and smooth. I closed her door, hurried around to my side, and hopped in. We exchanged a bit of small talk until we got to the garage. They were only too happy to send back a tow truck, and soon her car was in a service bay.

The mechanic told us that it was indeed a bad starter, it would be no problem to replace it. Although they did not have any starters for a Chevy in stock, they could overnight a starter and install it first thing in the morning. She got her suitcase out of the trunk, and we stashed it in the van

We went back out to my van, and she said, "I'm hungry, and it's close enough to dinner time, let's go to that restaurant we passed by a mile back, what was it called, 'The Country Inn', and have dinner. It's on me, for your coming to my rescue."

Soon, we were seated at a table, sipping some wine while we ordered.

"I'm glad you came to my rescue, so many people don't want to get involved. When you get to be 55, you just wish that people were as helpful as they were back when I was a kid."

I asked, startled, "You're 55 years old?" At her smiling nod, I went on, "Where's the fountain of youth you'd been hiding? You don't look any older than 40!"

"Well, thank you for the compliment. My mother and my grandmother were both young looking for their ages, and I guess I inherited that young-looking gene."

We ate, talked, and when we left the restaurant, she said, "Okay, time to find me a motel, hope they won't be too pricey around here."

On impulse, I said, "How would you like to stay in my van overnight?"

She looked at me, her expression neutral, and I quickly added, "You can take the bedroom, it's a nice big pillowtop mattress, and I'll sleep on the dinette, it folds down into a second bed."

She smiled, and said, "That sounds wonderful, thank you, Colin."

There was an RV park just a few miles away, and we checked in, set up camp, and soon we had a campfire going. We exchanged life stories around the fire, she was a 5th grade English teacher, hoping to retire by 60, and I told her about how I was a writer, working on making a name for myself. The time flew by, and I was surprised by how late it was getting.

We went inside, and I showed her the bedroom, a sliding door that she could lock if she felt the need.

"I'm going to go over to the campground men's room, so you can use the bathroom here, and have privacy."

She smiled at me as she went to get her soap and toothpaste. I picked up my toiletry kit, slung a towel around my neck, and went over to the campground men's room.

When I got back, I tapped on the bedroom door, and said softly, "Goodnight Ellen."

She called back, "Goodnight Colin."

I went to the dinette, set it up in its bed configuration, and made myself comfortable. My mind ran back, from checking out Ellen, I could see she had a pleasing shape, and the idea of being with a mature lady made my cock twitch. With me being 25, and her being 55, the idea was really making my cock harden. It wasn't going to be easy getting to sleep, wait for a little while, then stroke out a quick one.

A half-hour later, I decided that Ellen was probably asleep. I was just about to reach for the panties that Janice and Paula had given me, so I could sniff their hot horny scents while I stroked when the door to the bedroom slid open. I looked over, saw Ellen coming out, she had the low wattage bedroom lamp on, and it backlit her. She was wearing a nylon nightie, a normal, not a super sexy thing, but the backlighting outlined her figure through the nightie in a perfect silhouette, damn, she was shapely.

She stopped next to me, and said, "Having trouble sleeping?"

I said, "Yeah, just a little too wide awake."

Ellen said, "Yes, me too. I think I would sleep better if you came to bed with me. And I want what two people in bed like to do, other than sleep. You've been so thoughtful, so nice, assuring me that I could stay here, and you wouldn't take advantage. I want you with me, I want you to make love to me, then sleep with me after the loving. I haven't had a man in such a long time. Too choosy I guess, but I'm not going to let just anyone use me like a sex doll, for their own gratification. Being with you, from the time we met, I felt sure that you would be kind and thoughtful in making love, making sure that I enjoyed it as much as you. Come to bed with me."

She turned back towards the door, and I quickly followed, shedding my pajama bottoms along the way. She shrugged her shoulders, sliding the spaghetti straps down her arms, and her nightie fell away, she stepped out from the crumpled ball of nylon and climbed on the bed.

I quickly joined her, she took a look at my cock, then looked again. Her hand reached down to feel it, and I saw her face.

"Oh my god...it's so big...so hard."

"Like back Ellen, I want to do this right."

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers