All Comments on 'Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 04'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
adidasgaladidasgalabout 10 years ago
SHOO!!

Seeing Lissy and Kara settling down albeit with a few hiccups, has me smiling. I feel i can finally relax my drawn up shoulders, and stop biting my nails whilst reading. They are going to be fine.. Lissy's declaration of her intention to marry Kara... Snniff>>..... was the sweetest words ever! When Lissy unintentionally spurned Kara's advancement, my whole being could sense the shift in her... back to nail biting.... I was expecting something to happen, but her fear when that knock on the door came, was palpable and took me by surprise.... smh.. She feared my Destiny? Oh no Kara! What a frame of mind for Lissy to go to work with..sigh! Kara's initial shock at seeing Destiny when she wakes, makes me want to admonish her ..shrug.., it is after all my Destiny! When she started talking, i relaxed a bit but OMG!... I was not prepared for what she was about to say... i recoiled in horror and had to shut my eyes against the mental visuals... shiver>>... Damn you Alexis!!! My tears mingled with theirs... Oh Kara!!

Even though Kara relaxed after that session, i found that i could not. and with reason too! Lissy is amazing, her reassurances to her love is soothing, calm and firm, despite her inner turmoil. Kara's continuing "talk" with Destiny..... The emotions, smh>>... topping the list is revolt, how can people be so revolting, bordering on insanity!!! Tsk..

Shade and Destiny are my heroes! ..blush>> Their presence brought some kind of normality to this whole sordid mess. The four of them found some common ground in their experiences and i could feel my smiles begging to be released at the fun they had together..smile>>

The rest of the chapter was filled with love and yes, there were moments, but all in all it was so good to see Lissy and Kara so happy to be back together. Kim and Honey, Rachel and June, Destiny and Shade and even good ole Jr.... were simply awesome.. Lissy and Kara's hotness together makes me squirm and the love between them shines as brightly as ever. Their quiet moments before Lissy has to leave, made me nervous as to where there talks headed at times, but i was needlessly concerned, they worked through it and they were good. Come to think of it.... so am I!

** Smiling **

MGU67MGU67about 10 years ago
Lub lub lub it

Bravo, very well done you two brilliant authors. A chapter filled with love. To read what Kara had been through was almost soul destroying but for her to find herself again filled me with warmth and had me smiling. Shade and Destiny are my heroines. Destiny's patience with Kara and her non judgmental attitude filled my heart with joy. Those two days have probably done more for Kara than months of therapy could. It was a simply wonderful chapter, yes I still needed plenty of Kleenex to soak up my tears, but for the first time in a long time I am beginning to breathe more easily.

Wonderful writing, I can't get enough of these wonderful people that you have brought to life. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Whoah

Almost thought we were going to have a Kara and Destiny moment. Whew!! The interaction between those two is so natural. They seem like they were meant to be friends and Shade and Lissy accept who they are together. Unbelievable writing in this chapter. Each chapter adds another layer to the storyline and the women. I don't want it to end. EVVVAAAR!!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
So good

I still worry about Lissy playing therapist for Kara, but I'm going to have to trust you :-)

Read it all in one swoop and will come back again I'm sure (I do with all your stories).

idrubloodidrubloodabout 10 years ago
Magnifico!!!

That was truly an amazing chapter. I loved how Destiny and Kara bonded and how Destiny was able to be such a calming influence on Kara as well. Shade was Shade, her wonderful self, and somehow Lissy survived it all.

Andi's turnaround was unexpected but wonderful. All in all a really amazing chapter.

I have to agree wholeheartedly with Adidasgal's comment. She nailed it perfectly all that I as a reader felt.

As always Vixen, you, and this time with TOW, have created something fantastical because of it's realness and how it affects us as the readership. Thank you both so much...

IDB.

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Lissy as Therapist?

FiveWolves, I don't really see Lissy acting as therapist. If anyone is acting as therapist it's Destiny, but in any case Lissy has made it quite clear that both she and Kara are going to need professional therapy.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
Happy..

The last chapter allowed me to breathe again, this one actually made me smile, over and over again. Maybe one of the most touching moments for me was Andi's toast at christmas. She has come a long way, it's a beautiful thing to see.

I really am enjoying the friendship between Destiny and Kara. A relationship is never in a bubble, good or bad, so it's good that Lissy and Kara have strong friendships and family in their lives... Especially as they get through this next hurdle.

I know this was in the holiday season, but I was surprised that the Alexis/Becky legal issues weren't addressed at all in this chapter. I am also trying to figure out if Becky's daughter was involved or if that part was done in innocence... Did I miss something there?

MzFlyMzFlyabout 10 years ago
Falling in love again...

Wonderful, amazing, fantastic! There are not nearly enough adjectives to describe how I feel about this beautifully heart wrenching story. The instant friendship and interaction with Kara and Destiny had me laughing, smiling & crying through the paragraphs.

I love the role Shade has played in getting Lissy's Kara back. Definitely feeling the struggle of Kara's personal journey back to herself and her family. You have really outdone yourself Vixen! I will probs say that on ever chapter. >wink< And it will always be true.

Many thanks to you and the other writer for blessing us with your talents and bringing us fully into this world. Kudos and congrats on another fabulous installment!

DwinohDwinohabout 10 years ago
Awesome, incredible!!!!

I am completely in awe of your writing ability. This story is so well written that I can't help but feel it is a true story about real people. I know it probably isn't, but it is so well written that it makes me feel as though it is. What a gift! I hope this isn't the end. I could read about Lissy and Kara forever! Vixen, you are true treasure. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fabuloso

Gorgeous story. Kara's writer is a gem and an amazing partnership. I'm with the other commenters who hold hope that this tale is a reflection (at least in part) of a real love between these women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rub me down

and smack my ass <3 <3 <3

Best story on Literotica!!! deal fools _I_

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my comment was jacked

I said "BEST STORY ON LITEROTICA"

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 10 years ago
Epic

Just really remarkable writing from two amazing writers.

Doc

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Trust has to flow both ways!

The reason I refuse to participate in BDSM activities where I reside. Is the dominant/master types are pretentious bullies and abusers. Who confuse having money with value or having values.

As I see them, they tend to abuse alcohol and drugs and the local prostitutes and the mentally ill. Who in turn are pretending to be submissives/slaves to pay for their drug addictions.

There is suppose to be RACK but I see them all violating those rules? standards? I am of the opinion SSC should be Sober first, then Sane and Consensual. Sober would weed out the abusers, the prostitutes and the mentally ill as they are all dependent on the booze and drugs.

These corybantics are of course infested with virulent diseases and infected injuries.

A brewing Public Health menace that most people try to pretend does not exist.

Now this is occurring in my community. I cannot attest as to how it is where you live but I do not believe we are alone in this medical/mental health disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The power of your words, characters and just the whole damn story will never cease to amaze and encapsulate me.

Much love

xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have got to say with sassy people on that Christmas day was totally waiting for someone to make a gay apparel joke because I so would have especially if I was there with my girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous