All Comments on 'BOOK 3 - Myth Ch. 02'

by SofBlack

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely fascinating

I’d say that the culture she comes from is monstrous but saying that might be a disservice to monsters. You have an incredible imagination and the world building is stunning.

I’m a little confused about the relationship between the mages and the witches, he was talking about them as if they were a different species but I got the impression it was an active cruelty instead? Both are human but with gifts but the men objectify the women in the worst way possible, treating them as sub human such offhand casual cruelty because it’s been normalised, it’s honestly chilling. Then there’s the third category of humans in their world, men and women without magic who are essentially the peasants.

That’s not a negative comment as such just a testament to your vision. I’m looking for to reading the rest.

Tess (UK)

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

You do a wonderful job of incorporating little known legends along with your own spin on things. Many writers make the mistake of explaining too much. You show us instead of telling us. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSofBlack@SofBlack
February 2023: You can stalk me via Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Bookbub, and Goodreads @YsobellaBlack. On Instagram @YsobellaBlackAuthor I love hearing from my readers, so don't be shy about contacting me! If you'd like access to chapters prior to them going live, you can s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES