Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, Trina. It will all unfold as it should. Mistress has given you all the tools and the will. Use the tools and you'll get what you want. Exercise your will and allow it to happen in the fullness of time.

With that encouragement, she was able to pull away. "This is a Trina party and what happens at a Trina party stays at a Trina party. This is a nasty little book so I don't think anybody should fault the girl if she gets wound up." Trina sat down and looked at the girls each in turn, to make her point, and because she wanted to try to get a sense of how 'here' they actually were and she determined, happily, that they were all coming along nicely. She would have what she wanted and then She would have what She wanted. "As long as the girl's not squirting all over one of my two thousand dollar bedspreads she can make her own fun."

No one seemed to care all that much, since, if one had been going to Trina's parties long enough they had seen some shit. Gemma took the floor next, "So let's get back to the nasty little book." She looked around as though the answer was somewhere around the room, "Where were we?"

Wendi had the answer, "Krysten was about to get her brains scrambled again by rich Matty's long, thick cock."

"Thrown on the bed," Gemma added, "so far gone and so fucking animal they were biting each other more than kissing."

"Needing to taste each other...consume each other." Lynne chimed in now, imagining what it would be like to want and be wanted like that, on a level so deep that you're looking for any way possible to become one being. "The more animal he was the more she wanted animal."

"Driving each other insane. Who was doing the driving though, right? Trina wanted to know, watching each of them remember the scene and putting themselves into it in their own ways. "Was he doing it to put her in her place, feeling how she melted under the animal of it? Of him? Remember how she nipped just enough to drive him to nip harder. Maybe it wasn't a fight. Maybe it wasn't him. Maybe it was her wanting him to bite harder. Maybe it was her trying to show him what she could take...wanted to take. Kristy wanting to show him what he could do to her with no shame in the moment at all."

"No shame in what she was feeling or what she wanted, or in giving him what he wanted when he slipped that fucking Redwood in her because the shame was for later. Right then, she just got to be empty-headed."

"Weak."

"Pleasing."

"Submissive."

Gemma was very pleased with things right now and her nipples were hard as she gazed down at her black, open-toed heels. "Spending how ever many pages on Krysten being so out of it that she was fascinated by the red nail polish on her toes." Gemma pulled her eyes from the image of the glossy black on her own toes, but she couldn't escape it.

Trina watched and took her lead, "Nothing mattering to her but what she felt. Her mind distracted by the simplest thing because her body was was all there was, and his cock deep in her belly was all there was. With nothing but the shriek of cheap, busted bed springs in her ears, but that was fine as long as he kept her weak and kept her fucked."

"Her legs mashing her tits because his hands were like vises behind her knees pulling out to the tip and then plunging back in, but so very fast. He'd done other women this way, she knew, but, so what? Something in her...maybe it was in her mind...or maybe in the way he plowed without mercy, but she knew he'd never had a woman give up her pussy to him so completely. "I can't stay out of this pussy. You know it, Kristy. You knew when you ran away I wouldn't be able to stay away."

That breathy, "No," that came out, only a little too fast to be believed. "You wanted me to chase after you, didn't you, Kristy? You wanted to see if I would. You wanted to see if your tight little pussy trap worked on me."

"How her mouth opened to answer but nothing came out."

"Yessssss."

That one word conveyed so much. It was sleepy and languid, even as it ached with need. When they turned again they saw that Carey decided to make herself more comfortable. This time her sweats were at her knees with a pale pink pair of panties just above. Two fingers on her right hand alternated between dipping deeply into the well for her nectar and then using that nectar to keep her glistening clit slick and rolling it mercilessly beneath her fingertips, making her thighs quiver. It was all easily seen since Carey's mound was shaved to smooth and pink perfection.

Carey herself was staring in the direction of Trina, Gemma, and Wendi through glassy eyes. She was there enough to to know that she should have been embarrassed and ashamed, just like Kristy was embarrassed and ashamed for wallowing in filth like she did.

But Carey just wasn't embarrassed or ashamed enough to stop.

Just like Kristy wasn't embarrassed or ashamed enough to stop.

Her limbs were leaden. All she felt like she had control over were her fingering digits, and, with her options seeming to be to stop or continue, there wasn't a lot of choice to make even if her brain wasn't feeling like it was on the edge of floating away to join the clouds in the sky. Rubbing felt good. Being watched felt good. It felt naughty, so that made the good even better.

"Not feeling the least bit of shame, huh?" Trina sweetly tormented. "That's okay. I'm sure that'll come later, like it always does for Kristy." She laughed it off as a funny quip, but she saw clearly how Carey's eyes widened in response. That cue pushed her nipples against her blouse. Thinking of Carey's descent stirred an ache in her belly that she didn't want to ignore, and one more look around the other women in the room gave her that permission. "Not stopping this time, are we? You don't have to, we're all friends here. This is a Trina party, so make your own good time."

"You like that part, Carey?" Her toes pointed at the ceiling, so wrong, but so right. But Krysten just surrenders to power and to needs greater than her own again, just as easily as she did the first time. So ashamed after that that she quits and runs away, but she runs to the first place he'd look. Maybe that pussy trap did want to see if it could lure that cock."

"Or maybe Krysten just wanted to surrender and feel Kristy again. No thoughts or cares beyond surrendering to that greater will. Just...give up and whatever that greater power has you do and it's really not your fault that you did it. That power 'made you' do it all."

Carey tried to spread her legs, but she was feeling penned in by the fabric and the weight of her own limbs. The frustration made her brow knot and her throat let go of a whine of discontent until thoughts pierced the clouds unbidden. All you get to do is lay here and rub your pussy like a naughty girl.

Kristy would just lay there and rub her pussy like a naughty girl if someone wanted her to.. Clearly visible through those thick lenses was Trina's gaze. There was cool satisfaction in her eyes, as though she thought Carey was doing the right thing and what she was expected to do.

Carey stopped struggling and a smile formed, a naughty, slightly vacant smile.

The mistress of ceremonies rose again and moved gracefully towards Carey, "Maybe that wasn't the part you liked. "Maybe it was her with her legs wrapped around him, sitting on him, his arms wrapped around her so tightly that she could feel his heartbeat against hers. Do you remember how she clung to him, whimpering?" Trina stretched herself sideways, allowing herself to look at Carey's frenetic rubbing of her cunt before bracing her elbow on the couch and resting her head in her hand. Was she riding him, or was she just letting him use her like a living, breathing pocket pussy?"

Carey twitched, nodding quickly.

"The sweat sticking to them as they fucked." Trina leaned in to Carey's ear, whispering, putting her hand between them. "She didn't put a fight in the car. She didn't put up a struggle in the hotel. It was all so half-hearted. The struggle was after each time she was taken...fucked...used."

"But she couldn't stay away. So much confusion. So much shame, but she still couldn't stop herself. So much confusion and shame, but she couldn't stay away from his power."

Carey bit her lip and her neck craned as if in offering. It was true.

"His money. His prestige. His body. He was so much more powerful than she would ever be and she couldn't help herself. It wasn't her fault that she was drawn to him. She had no choice. You know she didn't. You know how she felt because you feel it right now. You're feeling something so much more powerful than you."

Carey squealed as she stared upward, fixating one of the track lights on the ceiling and the insidious and delicious whispers in her ear.

"None of the things she did with him were her fault because he was just that much more than she was. When they're that much more than you will ever be, you know they will just take you and you'll let them. You know that, even through shame, and guilt, and trying to talk yourself out of it, you'll still do what they want, but at least it won't really be your fault. You'll even start doing things that you think might please them because you want them to keep wanting you under their power."

Her breath quickened audibly and the pace of her fingers quickened to match as her mind raced, matching the words to the pictures her mind's eye created from the book. Everything Trina said about Kristy was true. "Yesss."

Trina put the most deft of kisses on her ear and she shuddered and squealed again, unwilling or unable to tear herself from the light.

"What the fuck are you saying to that poor girl? Wendi wondered, chortling as she asked the question. The others joined in after she started even if they might not have known what exactly was funny.

"You understand just like Kristy learned to. You feel so much like Kristy by the end, don't you?"

Her mind skipped to the final chapter and epilogue unbidden, weaving Carey into the narrative. It was impossible because they were so much alike right now.

"You know when she was happy, Carey? She was happiest when she let go. She was happiest when she just gave up, when she gave up the guilt and shame and confusion and let herself love that power completely without reservation or even all that much thought."

"You are so much like Kristy."

"Mmmmm...uh-huh"

Trina's panties were damp trying to contain the lust between her legs now. Carey was so close.

"You want to be Kristy; to love and surrender to a power so much greater than yours that wants and needs you."

"Uh-huh" Her eyes still locked on the light above.

"You want to let that power shape you so that it will think you are perfect and it will always want you."

"Carey, if you want to be like Kristy, you know what you have to do. Whisper it to me so that only I hear."

Carey responded so very faintly that it was all only little more than the movement of her lips. "I have to give up."

"Do you give up, Carey? Yes or no."

"Yessssss."

Let them hear, "Do you give up? Yes or no."

"Yes."

"Do you want to be shaped by power into whatever form that power wants, own and wanted by it forever?"

"Yesss." the desire was building to such desperate heights that the light above was starting to halo and distort in her vision because her eyes were misting.

"If you want to be like Kristy, only you can take that last step. I can't give up for you. You have to choose to give up so you can be owned, and wanted, and loved. You have to give up, Carey. Only you can make you give up. Give up. Surrender to that power. Give up. Give up, Carey. Only you can make that choi..."

The choice was made in an orgasm that sounded like a wailing, desperate plea that filled the room, the person making it heedless of anything other than what it meant...the sweet joy of having given up. And the knowledge that that feeling would fuel her every action and never leave her, no matter how many breaths she took from then to her last.

Trina knew what the sound meant. She had already heard it before many times, but she would never grow bored of it. It would always be the sound of the shattering of a mind and will, pieces on the floor aching to be reshaped. When she heard Carey make it, she touched her head to the other and released, too, not in orgasm, but a sense of perfect satisfaction and well-being that came with the knowledge that she was doing what Mistress wanted her to do, and that Trina had succeeded. Every pleasurable sensation was painfully exquisite for Trina now because they all came in service of, or as a reward from the power that wanted her, took her, and shaped her into what it needed her to be.

Those pretty eyes. Those pretty eyes that even thick glasses couldn't hide what made them beautiful gazed upon her, and they were more beautiful to Trina now that she knew that that power greater than both women was resting comfortably behind them. There were claps and cheers as the girls shared in the victory, though only Trina truly knew what had been gained and lost in that moment of bliss.

All that was in Carey's mind right now was the power she'd surrendered to. She'd understand what Trina did, or she would not because Mistress wanted other things for her, but, right now, Carey had handed the strings that controlled her to Trina and that was enough for now.

Trina rose again, this time her voice held the scold of a mistress of ceremonies who realized the party wasn't quite going the way she expected. "Seriously, honey, if you're going to do this in my house, you might as well go the whole way." Carey's eyes fixed on Trina "I've paid paid for strippers at all sorts of parties. I've even paid for strippers to do more than strip if everybody was down for it."

"But, what I didn't do, is pay for some girl to half-ass a show. Stand up, take it off, and show us the goods."

When she reached her hand down to offer a hand up, Carey took it without hesitation because there just wasn't room in her mind for much beyond the bliss that was already there and slithering into her mind more deeply into her mind by the second.

Carey rose, now proud of being on display to the degree that she was and excited to show off for them and, more, to do the first thing that she was ever commanded to do.

Carey looked at them, seeing in their eyes...curiosity mostly, but there were embers of more behind their gaze and Trina wanted her to do what she could to add fuel to those would-be fires. Carey played with those thoughts and her lips twisted into a grin. Embarrassment was no longer even a memory as she crossed her arms to her waist and lifted her sweatshirt up and over her head, revealing a bra the same pale pink as the panties she wore. Wendi noted that it was am expensive one, a nice mix of a bit of lace and serious support, which was obviously needed because she seemed on the edge of spilling out of it at any moment.

Carey developed early and paid for it her entire life with teasing, leers, crudeness, and the usual assumptions that she got tits instead of brains. So she spent a fair amount of energy in life hiding her body. That didn't need to be a thing anymore. She was proudly on display and saw in Gemma's eye a twinkle that was familiar to the part of her mind that was once hyper-vigilant against that sort of thing.

Now? Carey did her best to convey to Gemma through only the meeting of their eyes that it was welcome those full, lush cones felt freedom and Carey chucked the bra somewhere and slipped from her sneakers so that her sweats and panties could meet the floor, too.

She stood before them, proudly on display and her heart beat faster knowing that that familiar glint in Gemma's eyes was brighter now. They all shared the same opinion on the sight before them, but it was Wendi who gave it voice, "Ho-lee fuck, girl, why would you hide a body like that?" If she was honest with herself, and with the night unfolding as it was, she was very much in the mood to be honest with herself, she was a bit jealous. With makeup and contacts to make up for her shortcomings, she could have modeled for sportswear or fitness equipment. Her legs and thighs were chiseled and those washboard abs looked bulletproof. And when she twirled? That ass begged to be bitten.

"You are something, aren't you? Wendi's totally right that you shouldn't hide that body from other people. It's something, and you should be proud to show that ninety-ninth percentile shit off."

Carey went to do just that, but Trina's hand on her shoulder put a stop to that. The lightest of pressure led Casey like a collar and chain around her neck to the loveseat next to Lynne and the slightest pressure plopped her down on the cushion. "You don't mind, do you?" Trina quizzed, her face wearing the mask of a concerned host. "She's a little tipsy and maybe you could keep her from getting up, wandering around, then maybe face-planting and costing my parents some money that I really don't want to have to pay back or spend months talking my way out of paying back."

Lynne looked over and back, wondering why she should be bothered. She had a sense that in another time and place it might have made her feel a little awkward even though she had done some art modeling to pay the bills and neither her body nor anyone else's bothered her. But this was a warm, intimate party, the girls were nice, a nude body was nothing to be ashamed of, especially one like that.

Maybe it was the likelihood that the masturbation was likely to resume. There was a flash of that awkwardness mingling with the excitement of the unknown and the sugar sweetness in her belly that seemed to flow through her veins now, "Nah, it's fine." She was happy to let the words go because now she didn't have to devote so much energy to speaking and could give it instead to just letting everything be sweet.

"Thanks. You're a doll. You definitely get an invite to my next formal informal." She turned back to her chair and, by the time she'd settled in once more and looked out at them, Carey was sitting up, one hand pawing her left breast and stopping now and then to give her nipple a playful twist and a pull upward while the other rested over her pussy, seemingly waiting for Trina to begin again before doing the what she'd already been caught twice doing.

It was only Trina's own obedience that kept her gaze from lingering on that lovely body, and more, those empty eyes and that dopey grin that told her when one was ready to learn and to be and she could see some of that light in Gemma's eyes now and Lynne's, too.

But less so in Wendi, which was something of a surprise. Oh, she was very relaxed and open, and having a good time, but there was still a good lot of Wendi there. That's fine, the night is young. "It really was smarter than I wanted to give it credit for at first, you know? He could have just kept fucking her senseless until she gave in and followed him around like a puppy."

Wendi giggled like a schoolgirl hearing her first dirty joke. "That's pretty much it.

"There was more though. It wasn't just him changing who she was, it was just as much her changing him into who, deep down, she needed him to be."

"Oh, yeah," Carey moaned. It was all in the open now. Carey was manspread, toes pointed and fingers were rubbing furiously while she listened, almost wild-eyed to Trina's voice. The others weren't really paying all that much attention. If Trina was fine, it was fine.

"First, fucking her was just that craving he just couldn't stop. All these kinds of books have that. But who was doing whom? She found that, through the guilt, she liked being weak. Krysten was his addiction and, very quickly, she realized power was hers. Surrendering it to him was hers. She didn't even realize it until near the end of the book, but it was there all the way through. Krysten shaped him into the perfect girl for Kristy."