Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be perfect." Her eyes misted now as she gave voice to a goal that seemed so far away with her thinking mind in the way. "I want to be perfect so I can be wanted...and taken."

Trina clenched her thighs together, "I understand, honey, and I want you very much. Don't cry."

The misting stopped at once and Gemma thrilled at how her body did what it was told without her thinking about it. Maybe she could be perfect after all.

"I want you very much, but you're thinking about it all the wrong way. Would you like me to tell you how to think about it?"

Gemma couldn't stop herself from biting her lush lower lip. "Yes. Tell me what to think about it. Tell me what to think about everything.

"It's right to want to be taken and perfected, so you can be wanted and be loved.

Trina knew! Trina knew her thoughts.

For Gemma, it was like her mother giving her the only life advice she would ever need. Ironically, from this point forward that was essentially true. "You can't make yourself perfect. There's too much life that got you here for you to be able to make yourself perfect. You had too many selfish wants, and needs, and thoughts before tonight. You have too many now."

"You need someone else to tell you what perfect is. Once someone tells you what to think and what to do so you can be perfect, and you obey, that makes them want you." Trina leaned closer, their lips nearly pressed to one another before she began planting baby kisses on Gemma's smooth cocoa cheeks. "And when the person sees you will obey and that you will always obey, no matter what you are asked to think or do, that makes them love you and want you. (kiss) You will always be better than all of those other women with their own thoughts, wants, and needs." (kiss)

Gemma grabbed Trina's arms with both hands, clinging to the lifeline of truth she offered and using her to steady herself because those the kisses were almost overwhelming, the tingles from one barely ebbing before the crash of feeling that came with the next.

"When that's all that is left of you on the inside, and they see that... (kiss)... then you will be perfect and they will take you and love you."

"Oooooooo." Gemma simply couldn't stop the sound from erupting from her throat.

Wendi's heavy eyes widened in spite of the weight. Something was so wrong. Yet still she felt warm and safe even though the whisper that she was unsafe found a touch more purchase.

"In order to take you, (kiss) love you, (kiss) and make you perfect, you have to obey. "Can you?"

"Yes., I can." Give me something to do. Give me a way to obey and I will show you that I will obey.

"Will you?" (kiss) A hand slid under her blouse this time, making Gemma's mouth fall open.

"Yes, I will." Gemma had never been so determined to do anything. The hand at her breast, clearly in want, provided additional motivation.

"Then stop worrying. (kiss) Stop thinking. (kiss) No more thinking. (kiss) Stop thinking. (kiss) Show me that you can obey."

Trina's cunt juices flowed like a slut in heat when she felt Gemma's hands clench her arms more tightly while the rest of her body quaked in response to the command. After those first few seconds where Trina felt like Gemma was trying to crush her she, felt Gemma's grip on her weaken.

And grow weaker still.

And weaker.

Trina imagined Gemma's every thought, want, need swirling down the drain that she and Mistress had opened, never to be experienced again, and Trina panted in response like she'd run a marathon.

What was happening now was only the beginning of what Mistress could do and what would be done, but, from this moment that Trina created, there would be no going back for her almost lifelong friend. Try to release her from her bonds and she would either crawl back, begging to feel them again, or she would try to put the scraps of herself that remained back together into something that she recognized as who she used to be, and try to forget how good it felt, but, either way, the Gemma that arrived tonight for a festive, intimate gathering of friends, was gone forever.

Trina's eyes closed before she groaned in ecstasy at the thought and the truth that she was the one who did that to her friend.

"When there is nothing left in your mind (kiss) but the next thing someone tells you to do, or (kiss) the next thing someone tells you to think, you will be perfect."

Gemma's left hand twitched once, then again, involuntarily. Trina's lips pursed because it felt like the end of life spasm that it was. Trina opened her eyes and was greeted with the sight of complete blankness in those green eyes. Whatever was left behind them was crushed and only the vessel remained.

Her face was slack, her body boneless. Gemma was a blank slate. She was so perfect now that Trina couldn't resist anymore. She undid her belt and worked her hand into and under her pants, to her panties as she kissed that blank slate deeply. That blank slate that was waiting to be written on.

Her hand found her clit and violated that engorged bit of flesh like it was just another slave to use, her fingers snug between hot clit and cool, wet silk. She kissed that warm and waiting mouth, tasting the emptiness and finding it sweeter than ambrosia, as she always did. Trina kissed as if she were madly in love. Trina was in love with the fact that the thoughts had been sucked from Gemma's mind. There was no sound from her mouth but Trina's own moans, then none but the screech of Trina's own whorish orgasm that left her body twitching.

Trina rode the high before withdrawing her hand from between her legs and easing back to now so that she could feast once again on the void behind those brown eyes. Trina almost fell into them again, but her peripheral vision caught the look in Wendi's eyes that were also fun things to see before Her victims fell; fear because they didn't grasp what was happening. Confusion as to what was happening to them and trying to understand why they couldn't muster the ability to be more afraid. Wendi had spark, and, as much as she still burned to play with Gemma, there was someone else to ruin.

Trina shifted her body so that she could look towards Wendi while she spoke seductively into Gemma's ear."

"Gemma? Are you ready to be told what to be?"

"Yes." The word was utterly flat.

"Be happy, Gemma. Be full of joy and peace."

Almost at once, Gemma came back to life. Her smile was broad and she looked like she did when Wendi first saw her and more. She looked like she was overflowing with life. It was almost believable except for the feral glint that her gaze held. It was like someone turned a dial as far as it could go and that inhuman level of joy overflowed to collect behind her eyes.

"Be horny, Gemma. Be wet. Gemma? Float in happiness with an unquenchable need to fuck anything you can find until you are told to be something else."

Gemma's now heard the sounds of Lynne and Carey thundering in her ears and, turning slowly, she found paradise. She turned back to Trina, eyes still wild, but now pleading."

"Go fuck, honey."

She suddenly darted away, skipping in little steps towards the pair on the other side of the room. When she reached them, she dropped to her knees just as Carey had her third orgasm on Lynne's tongue and Gemma began removing Lynne's skirt to get at what she needed. Lynne stopped long enough to look over her shoulder and show Gemma the same wild, empty eyes that she had before Lynne wiggled her ass to help the other strip her as she went back to feasting on that soaked, ginger thatch.

Trina watched until Gemma wormed her naked form between the two and lifted one of Lynne's hands away so that she could get unfettered access to one of the ginger's bulbous breasts. She watched them sort of meld into a single lust-driven beast.

The sound of something hitting the couch drew her attention and, turning, she saw Wendi's palm limply strike the cushion, repeating the sound that touched her ear. There was fight to be had, but, seeing how Wendi still sat slumped with no hint that she had true control over her own body and no hint of strength that she was trying to hide waiting for just the right moment, it didn't trouble Trina any more than a cat would be troubled by the trapped mouse that she was about to start playing with.

She went to the fireplace and the oak mantle above to where the candles sat, swaying the air. Trina snuffed one out with a quick puff and took it to Wendi, one foot in front of the other in a carefree stride. She settled her weight onto Wendi's lap in a seductive straddle. "Hot, isn't it, Wendi? All three of them will fuck until I tell them to stop. Or dance a waltz, recite poetry, sing a song, or anything else I tell them to do. Not only will they do it because I told them to, as you might have guessed with Gemma, they want me to tell them to."

Taking Wendi's chin in her thumb and forefinger, she turned Wendi to face her, eyeing her as sculptor would eye the potential in an untouched block of granite. "There's so much potential in you Wendi that I could never have seen before Mistress showed me her world and allowed me a place in it. That any part of Wendi is still in there at all is really something."

Trina watched Wendi's lips move as if to speak and she could have done nothing. She could have made sure Wendi remained in a compliant state, Mistress would have collected her and that would be that, but Trina would see it as a failure. She had yet to give Mistress someone that was no less than fully ready to be remade, and she would not start now. With the work mostly done for her already, she would smooth out that last tattered and frayed edges of Wendi.

Trina suspected that much of Wendi was already obedient, even though the part of her that she was using to fight with was her focus. It was so much her focus that she thought it was all of her. Testing that was simple enough. "You wanna say something? Say it. It's okay. You have questions? Ask away."

What to Wendi felt like anger came to the fore and gave her a bit more strength with which to fight. "Drugged."

Trina looked like she'd just watched her friend win a prize. "Yes, Wendi. Yes! You were drugged."

"The wine," she drawled.

"Yes. The wine," Trina admitted. "The wine was very drugged. But, then again," she looked around the lavish condo, "so was everything. So many drugs in the wine that I'm surprised there's still wine in it. There are subliminals in the music and they wormed through your ears all night. The fruit? Genetically engineered almost from the in ways that I couldn't begin to explain to you. The paper in the books was drugged, and there were still more subliminals in the e-book. You looked right at that bright light and they pumped themselves right into your fucking brain."

"Did you find that when you imagined the fuck scenes they were particularly vivid? You kept reading and couldn't put it down in order to get to the next scene because they were just that hot."

"Everyone has their own triggers, the things they really like and that their minds will embrace before others. They all mix, but turning on a mind is like turning on a body; everyone has their own special tweaks."

"Do you know what yours is? I do. I knew in the fist ten minutes." She gave Wendi a playful wink. You haven't taken a shallow breath since we sat down." She put the hardening wax under Wendi's nose. She resolved to hold her breath. She would not take any more of that sick poison into her lungs for as long as she could manage.

Then she felt fingers at her belly dancing frantically with laughter almost instantly following. Her body was still so very heavy that she could only manage a few half-hearted attempts to squirm away and her laughter was a series of subdued giggles and not the screeching peals that it would have been otherwise. The result was the desired one all the same, Wendi took in more of that warm, comforting tobacco and leather mix that Trina waved under her nose and straight into her brain in hit, after hit, after hit, until Wendi couldn't even feel her body anymore. All there was was comfort, safety, and peace. There wasn't a care in her world right now.

She floated, dazed, for how long she didn't know, but she eventually focused her eyes from behind her head toward Trina who still had Wendi pinned under her weight. The smile she saw above her was sinister and seductive. "This is what you, love, honey. This is what you love."

The candle went from left to right and back again. What was left of Wendi thought the look on Trina's face was there to drive her, but it was satisfaction at the way Wendi's head went wherever the candle did, taking more in whenever she was given the chance. Terror flared within when she felt the smile on her lips.

"There we are, Wendi, honey. Wendi want another little taste?"

"No," she whispered.

"I've heard that tone before, Wendi," she scolded. "That tone is, 'No. No more because I love it and the last thing I want to do is admit I want more of this feeling,' but you've still got that spark. We can fix that, can't we girls?"

Lynne, Gemma, and Carey peeled themselves from one another and focused their attention on Trina in eager anticipation like pets anxious to please.

"If you wanna go, Wendi? Go. Don't let me stop you. Do you wanna go?"

The words was right there, but she still had to grope for it for a second. "Yes."

"You wanna go?"

"I wanna go." In Wendi's mind, the words were determined and angry. In the air, there was some anger and determination in them, but not enough to match. Trina lifted herself off of Wendi and stood over her. Wendi put all her will into trying to get up, but all she could manage was to put her left leg forward a scant few inches.

"Here," Trina said, sounding excited to be a good little helper. "Let me help you up."

When she did, there was an earthquake under Wendi's feet and her stomach roiled and threatened to bring the meals of the day back up. It didn't happen and the sudden illness returned to her a piece of what she was when she woke up this morning. Her eyes fixed on the front door just a dozen steps away, give or take. Where she went from there was a mystery, but, right now, there was the door.

Trina took her, spinning her again, but, this time, nowhere near as badly as before. "Wendi, no. Your car is out this way, remember? Remember that you guys parked on the side? Girls? Come with me, and you can all go together."

She did remember now that Trina reminded her. She didn't want Trina to lead her anywhere but it was all right. because Trina is leading me where she wants me to go. No. Where I want to go. Where I want to go. And we're all going to go together. That's right. Wendi stopped, or was stopped, finding herself but a few steps away from a familiar door.

"There we are." Trina moved behind her. "Go ahead. Try to leave." She even gave Wendi the gentlest push.

She would. She had to. One step.

Then another.

Then one more.

Now Wendi was close enough to the door to to reach out to it and she did, though her arm coming towards the knob took her balance away and threatened to put her on the floor again. She braced her other arm against the steel and righted herself. Wendi took a deep breath, only catching a hint of the safety of her grandfather's study now. She was glad it didn't fill her mind because she might not be able to leave at all, but she missed it, too. Almost there. Have to get out. Have to get out.

Her hand was on the knob and she turned. It didn't move. She turned it the other way and it didn't move. Locked. It was locked. She looked down and quietly whimpered softly in impotence and frustration.

"One-seven-three-three-zero," Trina said in her most helpful tone.

It didn't help much, as numbers had suddenly become so hard.

"Girls? Why don't you crawl over and convince Wendi to stay for a little longer."

They dropped to all fours and closed in on her, cooing and giggling as they did. The sound like vapid schoolgirls in some 80's slumber party massacre film was music to Trina's ears, enticing her again like foreplay. Mistress had made her so much more sensitive and had given her so many gifts, including how to just appreciate the moment before her with one last soul still trying to endure, not realizing even now that it was already over.

Wendi looked down, pawing at the door and brushing at the keypad, pressing buttons as she touched them, but she wasn't even trying to see them anymore. Instead, her gaze was drawn out the window at the sporty little silver means of escape that she vaguely remembered being hers was. It was so close. All she wanted was inside, not even considering that she didn't remember how to drive anymore. She'd be safe there. Or maybe someone would see.

But it was so far and the girls were on her now. Touching and kissing...licking and caressing. Wendi's mind flashed to a horror movie she saw once with demons clawing at the witch that called them, trying to pull them down into Hell.

Except that this was a sensuous, glorious, Hell. The hands that came up to peel her slacks from her body, taking her panties with them, both ending up bunched at her ankles, tangling her legs in them enough for her to know that, already wobbly, she'd be hard pressed to get out that door. The knowledge made her cry out in desperation as she tried the door again, but, this time, was just two slaps at the knob as she looked longingly out the window. She couldn't even muster the strength to beat her fists against the door.

"Figured it out yet?" Trina asked.

Wendi's forehead touched the glass, but she didn't answer.

"Try to leave, not 'leave.' If I told you you could go, I bet you could." Her voice turned to sex now, "But it's all already in your head. It's already changed you. You're doing what I tell you to do without even realizing you're doing it. All I think you need now is a little too much sensation to put you over the edge...to snuff out the little bit of you that still cares."

Despair closed her eyes and made her sink, or those incessant, needing bodies surrounding her pulled her down, either way, her knees hit the cold floor. "Why?"

Trina barely heard it, but she answered anyway, "Why take them? Take you? Because that's what Mistress wants. I belong to Her and I do what She wants. She wants me to bring her pretty meat, and that's you, so that's why. You'll all belong to Her or someone She tells you you belong to."

"Why haven't I snuffed that part out yet?" Her head tilted and she drew her index finger down Wendi's cheek, making her eyes close and her body tremble, heat against her pussy.

"Soon. And finally. I'd like to play with you more, but I like to temper my own kinks with caution. Cat spends too long playing with the mouse because she's fucking cocky and sometimes the mouse gets away. I'm sure that's not you, but, caution." She looked down at the others. "Play all you like with Wendi, girls, but don't let her leave. I'll be back in two swishes of a cat's tail."

The warm and wet between Wendi's legs grew until the source had to be determined. Her eyes opened to make contact with wide, frenzied green eyes looking up at her while that pink tongue that contrasted in such eye-catching fashion was fucking Wendi's little joy buzzer. There was something beautiful in it no matter how much Wendi tried not to see it. There was an innocence that came with emptiness. She didn't care anymore, so she had no fear whatsoever.

Falling into those pools just a little led her thighs to twitching back and forth. The part of Wendi that was still Wendi knew it wasn't a good idea, but there was a part of that part of Wendi that could feel that forgetting was good and something that she would want to do. She could bide her time, she realized. If she could just hide herself and play the dumb little zombie, between now and whenever this 'Mistress' showed up, she might manage one chance to get free...but probably only the one.