Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back, letting...she looked over her shoulder to see who...Lynne pull off her blouse while Carey found a strength that Wendi thought that zombies couldn't have in grabbing her to suck on a nipple hard enough to cut diamonds. When her mouth closed on it and her tongue dragged across it, Wendi sighed in want and she had to remember to hang on.

The music was louder now, too. Not that she thought it was, it really was, as Trina had piped it through the kitchen and upped the volume. Wendi could hear it now, a sweet song of innocence, submission, and abject surrender. It was a song of promises that she could be everything and anything as long as she first accepted being nothing.

Wendi rode that current until the part of Wendi that still remembered Wendi returned long enough to hear movement to her right. She couldn't see it because to turn her head enough would have required her take her mouth off the virtual cow udder in her mouth. It was so tasty and, when she did do girls, which was occasionally, she almost always gravitated to the women that had larger examples than even her own of what she saw as pure femininity. And what she suckled now were the largest, most perfect examples she'd ever seen.

Or tasted.

Wendi heard a voice far louder than the whispers in her head or even the sounds of sex that she was in the midst of. Trina was back with them. "Some girls just need a little more push. Some people can resist good things, even lots of a good thing because they're used to it. You're used to eating pussy. Or having a hard cock. Sometimes, what's needed is a lot of wonderful feelings from somewhere they're not used to feeling them."

"Maybe it's blowing in their ear. Maybe it's their feet. Lots of nerves in the sole of the foot to stimulate. It all depends on the person. One size doesn't always fit. I have found a lovely spot, especially women like yourself who have spent their lives with long, thick, luxurious hair like yourself. Lean on your elbows, Wendi, head back."

A sliver of her thought 'No' because she had to fight. The other 'No' came from the knowledge that she would have to part from that breast she was sucking. But part she did, and, when she leaned back, Trina gazed down at her just before raising her right hand. She flicked a switch in that hand and the clippers she held hummed to life. "So many nerves there on the top of your head."

The clippers came down and slid through the thick hair, shearing it away as though there was nothing for the blades to cleave at all. Trina continued to chatter while Wendi's hair piled on the floor around her. "So close to the surface. And those nerves go dim. They get used to the weight of your hair so it stops being heavy. They're never just touched. They're never allowed to touch the air...to feel hot or cold. They live their lives asleep. They want to be reached. They want to be touched. They want to feel."

"You just have to reach them. Now, you don't want to take someone to the point of bald; only a one or a two when it comes to the blade. You want a touch of hair to add to the stimulation the nerves in an around the follicle." She turned the clippers to take the hair from the back of Wendi's head and the nape of her neck.

Wendi felt like her head might float from her body. She did feel lighter and more free. And cooler. She didn't need to shiver, but as she lay there, it added to her sense of calm. She sighed when she realized the feel of a tongue between had returned, not having fully realized that it had left before that moment. This one was different so she stole a glance downward to see Carey's pretty eyes ever so slightly distorted by the glasses gazing up at her, Carey's fingers pulling apart Wendi's lips and her tongue's tip flicking with slowly increasing pace, occasionally smacking her lips when she got her fill in the moment, in part to be playful, and, in part just because she tasted so fucking good.

"Did you like the end of the book, Wendi?"

Book? There was a book? Yeah, I remember now. "Yes."

"How they both changed?" Trina blew gently on the top of Wendi's head. With the whispers and the tongues and hands and still the hint of pipe tobacco and rich, cared for leather. A complex web was weaved and what was left of Wendi in the center. Pursing her lips, Trina blew on one of the strings with the gentleness of an angel's kiss. Stray, tiny hairs came away with the air, and oh, how Wendi could feel it. It was like a kiss on each and every hair. She bit her lip, which then turned to a clenched jaw before the exhalation was pushed between her teeth before another, "Yessssss."

"Krysten liked being Kristy. She liked being weak, but what fun is it to be weak to a man who isn't as strong as he could be? He had to become what Kristy needed him to be. Kristy made sure he fed on her weakness. She made sure that he got hard just thinking about it. Kristy made sure that he saw that the more powerful he appeared to be and that he actually felt, the more turned on and submissive she felt.

Another gentle breeze sent more shivers through to Wendi's toes.

"So he turns more ruthless just because it turns her on and she turns him on. He turned into the kind of richies that Krysten always thought she hated, but that money, that big, thick cock and that power over his world, her included melted her. She ended up wanting him to have the power to ruin her."

"And, at the end, when she pulled that train while he watched from his living room on that huge screen in 8K glory? He watched her take them all on like the filthiest of sluts just because he wanted to see if she would do it. She did it with fucking pride, didn't she?"

"She did."

"He snuffed out Krysten, didn't he? Kristy? Kristy stopped reading, stopped worrying. She even got dumber. He liked that and then she liked that. He gave her the power to snuff out Krystin, just like you gave it to me."

Trina's fingers began to play across what was left of Wendi's hair. Trina would wait for the wanton moan, those nerves that had never truly fired before, shooting pleasure straight into her brain before pausing so that the nerves would reset before beginning again in a different place.

"T-took."

"Took? I took, you mean?"

"Yes."

Trina gave it due consideration, "I brought you here to do this, sure, but here you are, pretty girls all over your tits and your pussy and you're not even trying to leave."

Carey found delicious ways to lick and between that and the sucking sound she made and the tingling all over on her head and now in her head, she couldn't hold back, "Fuck...fuck... Can't."

Trina leaned closer, cradling Wendi's head, her fingertips turning tiny circles at the base of her skull. "That's right. You can't leave. It's going to happen anyway, honey. You can't leave and it's going to happen anyway because you know all of this is so much more powerful than you."

"Krysten chose for herself," Wendi. She chose for herself and she's happy now. She chose and she's better. You can let it happen anyway or take your destiny in your own hands just one more time. Krysten ended her old life on her own terms. You can be like her. Be like Krysten."

"You can't leave and it's going to happen anyway Choose."

"You can't leave and it's going to happen anyway Choose."

Trina watched Wendi seem to stare at nothing, thrilling at the brutal battle she saw being waged behind her eyes and how it marked her face. Trina watched that lust translate to fear, then confusion with perhaps a hint of terror...a fear of the unknown. She watched Wendi's eyes focus somewhere, then widen as her pupils did the same, this time, unlike with what she saw with Gemma, it was like something pouring in. Her entire body even jerked as though struck by an irresistible wave.

Trina saw it all and came, not taking her eyes from Wendi's.

Then there was the smile. There was the hollow, filthy smile that Wendi had now that told Trina what was done was done. Trina served her purpose and the satisfaction was like afterglow. "Wendi?"

"Yeah."

"How are you feeling?"

"Really good." A thought popped in and she smiled. "I like my name."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." She breathed in, feeling nothing but satisfaction. "It's Wendi with an 'i.'"

Wendi with an 'i' then grabbed a handful of that red hair, pulled an eager Carey to meet her and began to lick and kiss Wendi's own cunt juice from her.

* * *

Trina stood in the kitchen, her bleeding edge gold and glossy black phone in hand. With some quick, practiced key presses, she secured the line and called the number that mattered most to her.

After two rings a goddess's voice answered and her beauty appeared, "Hi, Trina, love. How's it going?"

"Very well, Mistress, thank you."

"I keep telling you that you can call me Kayley."

She smiled and she was "You said I 'can'... Mistress."

That perfection smiled back and Trina's heart skipped several beats. "I heard you were having a party tonight? How did it go?"

"There are four girls that would love to meet you."

"Oh, I bet they would. I bet they're just perfect, too."

"Not yet," Trina teased.

"Fair." she conceded with a smile. Any problems?"

"None beyond the usual confusion they all have before they understand."

Kayley detected the echo of need in Trina's voice. "Just enough trouble to have fun with, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You still look like there's some play in that pussy. Do you still want to play?"

Her toes curled every single time Mistress spoke filth to her. She turned her head and over her shoulder was nothing but the singular, writhing beast that she had created for Her and she longed to be part of it. She turned back. "Very much, Mistress."

Kayley looked away to double check the time. "Okay, let's call a pickup at 1AM. They can spend the last hour with headphones and the docility subliminals so... that gives you a little more than four hours of playtime. Have fun."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

"Oh, and, Trina? Good girl."

Kayley watched the bliss wash over Trina, knowing that, for Trina, those two words from her made everything Trina did worthwhile. When she came back to the world and she knew that Trina could see her do it, Kayley puckered and kissed the air before the screen went black and the phone's normal theme reappeared.

Trina relished the approval and the affection for a bit longer before she tossed the phone on the island and turned her attention to the tangle before her before beginning to shed her clothes.

I love a good party.

END.