Book Club Ch. 04

Story Info
Another Trip for the girls.
5k words
3.65
3.5k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife hit me with this statement over dinner, "So honey, me and the girls from the book club want to go on another girls weekend trip. We're thinking of going to a fall harvest festival in a small town about three hours from here. What do you think?"

"Well, let's see. The last time you girls went out of town you got in to a little bit of trouble and ended up getting your nipples pierced. Not that I mind, but I don't have time this weekend to come and bail you out if you get into trouble."

"You didn't bail us out last time, and we did just fine. Oh come on, it'll just be the four of us in a small town. How much trouble can we get in to?"

So, the plans were made and the four of them headed out on Friday. My wife Julie, and her friends Emily, Alexis and Michelle headed for the Beaufort County Harvest festival. Arts and crafts and the like is what we were told it was. Real small community and just a quiet weekend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they got back on Sunday, Julie was acting pretty weird and keeping her distance. Finally at dinner I couldn't take it anymore and asked, "How was the weekend? Did you girls have fun? Normally I have a ton of stuff to carry in for you when you go on one of these shopping weekends. Wasn't the festival what you thought it would be?"

She was hesitant in her answer but finally said, "Well....we never actually made it to the festival which is why I had nothing for you to carry in."

"What do you mean you didn't make it to the festival? You drove three hours and never even went?"

"Well. We were a little busy paying off our sentence from the night before."

"You mean you were hungover."

"Not quite.. We got in to a little bit of trouble and the small town Judge decided to throw the book at us. However, we did what they called SAPAS. Special Alternative Punishment And Sentencing protocol. It allowed us to work off our sentences, which were ridiculous to begin with, but it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, it turned out to be quite fun."

"Oh boy. Sounds like you have a story to tell. Let's hear it."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got there Friday around dinner time and decided to go to the local watering hole after checking in to our B & B. They told us that there is only one place in town to eat, so we went.

It was your typical hole in the wall, small town bar and restaurant. We were probably a little over dressed in our short skirts and tight shirts that we were wearing for the trip.

Julie and her friends are in their mid fifties but look, dress and act much younger. You would never think they are that old. They have all kept pretty fit, with toned legs, firm backsides and nice C cups up front. When they go out, they like to show off, especailly if they are out of town.

She continued. As the night progressed, the bar started to fill up and got pretty busy. A band showed up and they were really good. All of the sudden, a round of drinks showed up at our table that we hadn't ordered.

The waitress said they were from a group of guys sitting at the bar.

As we looked to acknowledge them, they all got up and came over to our table. They pulled up chairs and sat down. There were four of them. They were dressed like guys who would be working on a farm. Cowboy hats, tight jeans and cowboy boots.

"Howdy, I'm Chuck. You lovely ladies aren't from around here and we thought we would like to get to know you a little better."

"Hi Chuck, we're definitely not from around here and thanks for the drinks," responded Alexis.

Just then a good dancing song came on and without warning the men scooped us up and spun us out on to the dance floor. They were very good dancers and kept us spinning and twirling, which caused our skirts to flare up and reveal that we were only wearing thongs underneath. We were so in to the dancing and the music that we hadn't even noticed we were flashing the whole bar.

When the band finished, they went in to a slow song and the guys kept us out there, pulling us close. Like I said, they were good dancers. As we were slow dancing, their hands got a little more, shall we say inquisitive, and started feeling up our asses under our skirts. When I looked over at Emily, the guy who was dancing with her had her skirt lifted to the point that everyone in the bar could see him cupping and feeling her naked ass. It was at that point that I realized the same was happening to me!

After that song, we went and sat back down and the guys bought us another round. That was pretty much how the night went, until it was time to go. The guys wanted us to come with them, but we declined as we had a full day scheduled for the harvest festival tomorrow. They were not happy as they were looking to finish the night, I believe.

As we stumbled out of the bar, the sherriff was pulling up, which was a good thing because our car was not where I had parked it. I parked right out in front of the bar. I approached the sherriff and told him that our car had been stolen and where it was parked. He immediately got on his radio and talked to someone.

"Yep, I'm at the bar. I found out who owns the car you had towed. They are here now. Bring them to the courthouse? Roger, your honor."

He turned and looked at us, "Alright ladies, you're going to need to come with me. You're all under arrest. You parked in the Judges spot and he had your car towed. Not to mention with your stumbling out of the bar, I don't think you should be driving anyway."

We were stunned and asked, "Arrested!? For parking in the wrong spot? There's no sign that said we couldn't park there."

"Now ladies. Don't make me add resisting arrest to the charges. Turn around and let's get these handcuffs on you for the ride."

When we got to the courthouse, the Judge was up on the bench and there was a prosecutor and a court appointed defense attorney there.

The proscutor started, "Your honor, the following ladies have been arrested and are being brought up on the following charges. Illegal parking, public intoxication, public indecency (they were showing their naked asses in the bar), and resisting arrest."

The judge looked at our court appointed attorney and asked, "How do your clients plead? Keep in mind before you answer that, that I was at the bar and saw all of their indecency and public intoxication first hand."

"My clients plead guilty your honor. And ask that the court show mercy for them as they are not from here and this is their first offense."

"Very well. They are found guilty on all charges and are ordered to the following. The owner of the vehicle is fined $500, $2500 in court fees and 30 days in jail. The other three are fined $500 and 30 days in jail as well. Case closed."

We looked at our attorney and said, "Is he kidding? Thirtys days in jail for a parking ticket?"

"And public indecency, public intoxication and resisting arrest," quipped our attorney.

"You didn't even ask us how we wanted to plead. We definitely would not have plead guilty."

"Let me see what I can do. Your honor, may I approach the bench?"

The Judge sat back down and waived our attorney over. They spoke quietly for a few minutes and then the judge sent him back to where we were standing, still in disbelief.

"Do you ladies agree to enter our SAPAS protocol? If you do, and you pass, then all charges, fines and sentences will be expunged from your records. There will only be a file kept in my office, in case you become a repeat offender."

In unison we all said, "Yes. We do." We should have asked a few more questions before agreeing to it. But, like I said, it turned out pretty good in the end.

Our attorney said, "Follow me and we'll get the paperwork taken care of. You will need to be here by eight am and you will be remanded over to the warden for your Special Alternative Punishment And Sentencing day."

"What exactly does that mean," asked Alexis.

"I'm not sure. I was just told that if any clients don't like their sentences that I should ask the Judge if they can do this instead."

We signed so many documents and papers, we didn't have time to read any of them as we just wanted to get back to the B & B and get some rest.

When we got there in the morning, the Sherriff was waiting along with a woman. The Sherriff put us in shackles and walked us over to the lady. "This is the Warden. Her name is Louise, but everyone just calls her Mam."

"Good morning criminals. Thanks Sherriff. I like when you deliver them to me in shackles, it makes it so much easier as they won't run off. Ready for your SAPAS day? I've got a busy day planned for you."

We were then loaded on an old grey school bus, chained to the seats and driven to a farm just outside of town. The sign read Beaufort County Penal and Rehab Farm.

We unloaded and were ushered in to a small room inside a huge barn, where we were unshackled and told to stand on the line.

Warden Louise spoke, "Here's the deal. You are mine for the day. You will do exactly as you are told or I will not pass you and you will be sent to the county lock up for 30 days. You signed the paperwork last night agreeing to this and giving your consent for me to literally do anything I choose as your punishment. Maybe you should have read that better."

"First things first. None of you are wearing the clothes that you were told to wear in the paperwork last night for today's events. So, you will go through that door and strip down for processing and inspection. We don't want you bringing in any weapons."

We went through the door and Louise followed and shut the door behind us. There was no handle to go back out that way. "Start stripping ladies."

We stripped down to our bras and panties. "Keep going. I said to strip down for inspection. Then, you will go through that next door and put on your uniforms that are provided for by the County. We don't want you to ruin your own clothes. County can't afford to buy you new stuff."

As we took our panties and bras off and stood there naked in front of her, it became apparent to her that we all had pierced nipples. "Well, isn't that special? I have an idea on how I can use this today. It will save me on costs as I won't need to use the special collars. Take the barbells out of your nipples ladies and put them with your clothes. They'll be there when we're done."

She then pushed us through the next door, which opened into a large arena with grandstands and a ring, which looked like it was for a rodeo. We immediately covered ourselves up as there were 16 guys standing there leaning against the railings.

"Here's your uniforms for the day ladies. All the county will provide you with are cowboy boots to protect your feet and gloves for your hands. We can't afford to have you in clothes as they will just get ruined anyway and these boots are expensive."

As were trying to cover ourselves up, the men came over and were watching intently as we were trying to put the boots on without completely exposing ourselves.

Louise said something to one of the guys and he hurriedly disappeared. "Now ladies, stop covering yourselves up, it will only take longer to get things done today. Trust me, these men have seen it all before. I need you to understand that they are just as authoritative as me. If they say something, consider it coming straight from me. Understand?"

We all stammered out a "Yes mam."

"Good, now stand on that line over there and I will have my boys inspect you."

We lined up with our toes on the line and our backsides to the arena. Four guys came around in front of us and we realized that they were the same four from the bar last night. "Well hello ladies. You know, if you had come with us last night this probably wouldn't be happening but, here we are."

Without warning the four of them grabbed our hands and bound them behind our backs. They then took another rope and threw it over a beam over head and slightly pulled our hands up, causing us to bend over and expose our asses nicely to them.

Louise walked in front of us and said, "the first thing we do when we get new cattle here on the farm is we need to brand them. We do this so if they wander off or get lost, we can lay claim to them. Seeing as you all have pierced nipples, I'm sure you ladies won't mind being branded then."

Just as she was saying this, another of the ranch hands walked a cow in front of us and pointed to the brand on it's hind quarter. Then we each had a ranch hand come along side of us and show us the red hot branding irons. We could feel the heat from it.

They then disappeared from our view and Louise yelled, "Brand 'em!"

We all screamed in unison as we heard a loud smack and a sharp stinging on our asses. It stung, but didn't burn like I thought it would.

The ranch hands then lowered our hands and moved them in front of us and then pulled them back up over our heads. We were standing there strung up in front of these strangers.

The ranch hand who had disappeared came back with a bag and handed it to Louise. "Great news ladies. We found some hitchpins which will fit perfectly through your piercings. Then, we will connect them with a short chain and glue them on. This way we will be able to lead you around like cattle. Often times we pierce their noses so we can put rings in them to control them better."

With our arms strung up, there was nothing we could do. The ranch hands came by and put a hitch pin in one of our nipples, then a short chain and did the same with the other one. Then another ranch hand came by and applied something to the hitchpins so they "wouldn't come off during the day."

I'm not going to lie, it was at this point that I was questioning our decision, but yet, also getting very aroused by being treated this way. The chains were very light and the hitch pins weren't big, but it was enough weight to constantly be pulling on my nipples, causing me to become very aroused.

They let us down and said, "time to go milk the cows. You each need to fill a bucket with milk before we can go on to the next task. Ready?"

We were escorted to the milking area of the barn where we were given short stools to sit on. The stools had what was like a small cock sticking up in the front, not big, just enough to notice it but not enough that it would penetrate us.

"Go ahead and sit down with your legs in front of you with that little nubby pressing right on you." A cow was brought in front of us and we were told, "Now lean in and grab a teet as close to the cow's udder as you can. Squeeze and pull and milk will come shooting out. Direct it straight in to the bucket and keep doing that until the cow is dry. Then, we will bring you in another one. Understand?"

"Yep," we all said and began the task of milking the cow. However, when we would lean forward to grab the teet, the little cock on the stool would stimulate us ever so slightly, causing us to move faster and want to lean in even more. With the chains pulling on my nipples and this little thing rubbing me when I leaned forward, I was working so fast that I gave myself a nice orgasm.

The ranch hands witnessed it and said, "We have our first of the day! Who bet on this one to be first?"

Chuck yelled out, "I did, now pay up."

Shortly after I came, Alexis came and then Emily and Michelle did too. Just in time as we had filled our buckets.

"Now ladies, you need to carry your buckets up the ladder to the hayloft and dump them in the filter system so the milk will be clean," said another of the ranch hands. "Don't worry though, we'll be right behind you to make sure you don't fall off the ladder."

Alexis wasted no time and carried her bucket over and started climbing the ladder. A ranch hand got right behind her and as she started to go up, he waited until she was higher than his head and then he followed along looking up at her the whole while. "Right behind you, just take your time and go slow, you don't want to spill any milk or fall."

As I watched, it occurred to me that we were all getting a lovely unobstructed view of her pussy as she climbed the ladder. I guess it couldn't be avoided so I went next. Chuck was right behind me and said, "Looking good, go nice and slow. Make sure to keep your legs spread out to the outside of the rungs, it will give you balance."

"And it will give you a better shot at my pussy, right?"

"I wouldn't know anything about that, I'm just looking out for your safety," he said as they all started laughing.

When we finished that task, we all had to go down the same way. Only this time we were well aware of what they were doing and used it to our advantage. Alexis went first and her guy was below her. She made sure to keep her legs spread wide and she even stuck her ass out so he got a real good look.

I followed her and did the same thing, as did Michelle. Emily was last and she went even further and faked slipping so her ranch hand had to catch her. He did catch her and he then slung her over his shoulder and carried her the rest of the way down. When he hit the ground, he turned around with her over his shoulder giving all of them an even better view of her pussy and ass. "See boys, that's how you do it."

Chuck kept things moving along, "Now we need to move the breeding cows into the breeding stalls so the bulls can breed them. That's how we increase our heard."

"Follow me." He led us outdoors and we had to enter another ring and make noise and drive the cows towards the barn. There were the four of us, stark naked, outside, driving cows. At this point, we didn't really care as it felt good with the chains tugging on our nipples as our boobs bounced around in the sun. The ranch hands all watched intently giving us pointers on how to keep the cows moving in the right direction.

Once we got the cows in the barn, Louise came back and said, "Now ladies, it's time to show you how we breed the cows." She then took a short rope and tied all of our hands in front of us and handed them to a ranch hand. He then lead each of us into a stall that had a short table in it.

"Get up on the table on your hands and knees." Michelle must have hesitated as we heard a smack and a yelp. "If you don't do as you're told, you get a slap on the ass, just like the cows. Now get up there." She did.

Once were each on our table on our hands and knees, our ranch hand backed us up so our legs were even with the back of the table. He then strapped our legs down so we couldn't move forward or backwards. He then attached our nipple chains to a hook on the table, and because the chain was so short, it caused us to drop our heads to the table and our asses and pussies were completely exposed to anyone walking by or standing behind us.

Louise got on a speaker system and started talking to us. "First we have to immobilize the cows to be bred. Which we have done to you. Then we bring in the bull who will be fertilizing the cow."

I'm not going to lie, I was really scared at this point thinking they were actually going to have a bull fuck us. I tried to squirm, but the chain on my nipples and the fact that my legs were bound to the table didn't let me do anything.

"For our purposes, we will not be using a bull, but rather the ranch hands."

Without warning, I felt a something rubbing up and down on my completley exposed pussy. Chuck said, "It's me, I hope you're ready for this."

"Often times the bull will be gentle, but other times, he will not."

Then, without any warning, Chuck leaned over me, grabbed my hips and drove his fat cock all the way in. It's not that it was so long, but the girth was something that I had never felt before.

"Once inside the cow, the bull will do what he does best and won't stop until he is done."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers
12