All Comments on 'Book Club Ch. 04'

by Qraz

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Yes, we all know this site is all about fantasy BUT... having four weak and pathetic husbands that allow their complete slut wives to go out slutting around the way written, is just ridiculous. Perhaps this was meant to be in the Comedy section? Even more so when the four wives had done something similar on multiple times before.

So, getting raped by four guys each and abused by a Judge is meant to be funny? With no comeback by the husbands? They would have gone and shot and killed the cowboys and publically exposed the Judge and group. An illegal contract cannot be enforced so no protection for him.

Yes, I realise this makes me a real dick for stating the obvious instead of just going with the "joke". But that's the way of the world.

QrazQrazover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. If you don't like a story, just move along. No need to get yourself all worked up over it. I often read stories and they do nothing for me, so I move on. Many people have favorited this already, which tells me many people find it interesting. Based on your response, this might be hitting too close to home for you and that is why you feel this way? Not sure, but obviously you didn't like it, so move along.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a good erotic fantasy, (my opinion). Stopped reading after chapter 2. Moved to the end to leave this comment. Think about this Qraz! write a erotic fantasy with out "beating up" on someone (men and women). I can come up with a much better ending to make this a real erotic fantasy, and use only 2 chapters. I also read fantasy stories I do not like; do nothing for me. Make comments, take notes for me to improve my writing and hopefully that of the author. I will keep reading. I like and agree with the comment left by LenardSpencer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous