Book Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck then started to pound me from behind without mercy. I have never had anyone thrust into me as hard as he was doing. I could hear and feel his thighs slapping my ass and his balls were smacking my lips and clitoris. I could hear the other ranch hands doing the same to the other girls. With my nipples held in place and being bounced around, it was very stimulating on them.

"The bull doesn't care what the cow thinks. He only cares about himself."

Chuck then pushed in real deep and hard and I could feel him depositing his load in me. He must have spurted six or seven times before pulling out and leaving me unsatisfied.

"When the bull is done, he will leave. But sometimes, the lesser bulls will get in the barn and have their way with the cow before we can unharness them."

Just then, I felt another cock being shoved in to my now cum filled and completely exposed pussy. He was not as wide, but he was defintely longer than Chuck. He was also relentless in his fucking and because he was longer, he hit different spots, which caused much different sensations. Even though I couldn't really move, my tits were bouncing all over the place and felt so good with the added weight of the chain that I was getting close to my orgasm.

Whover the other ranch hand was, did the same as Chuck and pushed in real hard and as deep as he could and then started shooting jet after jet of his hot cum deeper into me. When he pulled out, I was still not able to cum myself.

Then I felt a third ranch hand slide in to me. I wanted it so bad I was doing everything I could to try and get over the top. He was just rubbing his cock up and down the lips and I was doing everything I could to try and get him in me. I was pushing back as much as I could. He finally thrust forward and bottomed out on his first push.

However, after a few pumps, he pulled his cum covered cock from my pussy and slid it up to my ass. He rubbed it over my anus a few times and then pushed in ever so slowly. He didn't stop until he was all the way in and his balls were resting on my pussy lips. He then started to fuck my ass, each time smacking his balls on my pussy and clit. It didn't take me long to reach my orgasm this way and it was a loud one.

With my ass contracting on his cock, he pushed deep and shot his load in my ass. Because I was moaning so loud, I hadn't heard the other girls, but they were doing the same.

Louise picked up the microphone and said, "that's the same sound the cows make when they are bred. My bulls must be doing their jobs right."

Another ranch hand then moved in front of us and undid the chains from the table, but we were still tied at the legs. He lifted us up so we were back on our hands and knees.

"After the cows have been bred, they will give birth in the spring. The calves will need to feed from the mothers teets for awhile to get their help them grow. Now, we aren't going to make you suck on a cows, teet, but you will notice that there is a ranch hand in front of you. You will need to suck on him to get your nourishment. Now get to it ladies, I don't have all day."

Witht that, the ranch hand then stepped right up and put his cock in front of my face. I had no choice and opened my mouth and he slid his cock in. It was already dripping pre cum and I knew it wouldn't take him long to finish. He started to fuck my mouth and as he got closer, he grabbed the back of my head and held my face tight to him so I had no choice but to swallow his load.

After he finished, we were all untied and led back to the main arena where a few other men had gathered.

"Now, the last thing that we do with our cows is sell them at auction. These ranchers have been watching you all morning and have bid on you. They will now re-brand you and take you to their ranch for the remainder of the day."

We were then tied up with our hands behind us and then slightly raised, causing us to bend over again. Another loud smack and stinging on the other cheek and then the ranch hands led us over to some sort of trailer. They led us in and tied us to some sort of railing system, gave each of us a smack on the ass and said, "good luck."

We were driven around in the tralier for what seemed hours and then finally stopped. When we were taken out, it was a different barn than before and we were led in. Once inside, it looked like a court room and the judge, our defense attorney and Warden Louise were all standing there. We were lined up in front of the judge, still naked, dirty and really tired.

The Judge spoke, "Warden Louise, have these criminals done their Specail Alternative Punishment And Sentencing to your satisfaction and are they remanded back to society?"

Louise looked at us and responded, "they have your honor."

"Very well. I now expunge all of your records, except for one that I will keep in my personal chambers in case you ever come back to our community and become a repeat offender. I want to warn you ladies that repeat offenders who go through this program get treated a little bit differently and you may wish to consider that on your next visit. Case closed."

Louise walked over and undid the hitchpins in our nipples without any problem or hesitation. "They were never glued on, that was just water to create the illusion. Also, your brands are just hentai tattoos. They'll wash off in the shower after a few days."

Our defense attorney came over and said, "You can go through that door and clean up. Your clothes are in there and your car is parked out front. Please keep in mind that you all signed consent forms and in these forms are terms of non disclosure of the program."

Alexis said, "Do you know what the program is and what we did today?"

"I have no idea. It was designed by the Judge to try and curb crime in our little neck of the woods. While major crime has all but disappeared, I do see lots of women from the city becoming repeat offenders, which doesn't make any sense to me. At the end of every day, the women all show up naked."

"Have you ever had any men go through the program?"

"Yes, and now that you mention it, they seem to become repeaters for minor things too. Although, they never show up naked, and like I said, I have no idea what is done in the program."

We then showered and drove back to the B&B and rested.

Like I said, it was scary at first, but definitely became fun and I can see why some people would go through it again.

Maybe you and the guys should go so we can see what the men have to do.

12