Book Club Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you'll ever slide in that easily," she moaned.

"All the more reason for me to get you as wet and excited as possible, isn't it?" I proposed.

Janelle humphed, but rocked her hips to get a better angle on increasing her pleasure against my fingers. "Curse you and your infernally sound, logic..."

"I've only rarely been accused of being illogical," I smirked, sliding two fingers into her and twisting them around, searching and exploring and finding that she seemed appropriately wet. Her pussy lips were full and plump and exceedingly hot through their wetness, and it seemed that by the way she was breathing and quivering against me, she might just cum from my fingers applying the right pressure at the right spot.

Yeah, she was definitely ready.

"Alright, I think I've kept you in suspense long enough..." I said, grabbing hold of my cock and lining it up at her entrance.

"Damn right you have," she humphed, more for theatricality than anything else, as her blushing face looked thoroughly excited.

Janelle reached down, pushing the fabric of her bikini top down and freeing her insane tits beneath me. Feeling that pillowy softness beneath me, and those rock hard nipples, thoroughly unobstructed, got me going as few other things in life could. I only teased my cockhead over her entrance briefly, smearing our mutual lubrication around, before I pushed forward and began to force my cock into her waiting cunt.

I'm not sure which one of us groaned louder, but by the time I'd buried all ten inches inside of her, both of us were long past the point of caring. I leaned down, kissing her with something that might have resembled tenderness for a moment. She looked up at me, a twinkle of awe and excitement in her eyes that matched my own enthusiasm.

What came next, however, lacked tenderness or sweetness or anything even in the wheelhouse of these wholesome emotions as, quite frankly, I fucked her as hard as I could. Oh, sure, it might have started off slow, but I knew what Janelle was like as a lover, and what she could take, and I was more than happy to give it to her every bit as hard as I knew she liked it.

"God, yes, fuck me, Ryan... fuck me, like that!" Janelle moaned, locking her legs behind my ass as she pushed me to fuck her deeper and harder. "Fuck my slutty cunt like that, god, yes, I want it! I want all your huge fucking cock! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

It was good to see that we were on the same page.

I was all too happy to fuck Janelle hard, just as I was all too happy to claim her mouth with my own and grope her massive tits. Feeling her moan against my lips was more than enough to give me that little extra burst of energy to give it to her exactly as she wanted, while clearly putting on something of a show for the audience we had been building.

While Brenda, Wanda and Valerie were all still making out and fingering each other, each time I glanced up at them while fucking Janelle, I could see that their eyes were on us, the looks on their faces somewhere between pleasant amusement and lust. Janelle seemed thoroughly unaware of this attention, or if she was, she didn't care for the fucking I was giving her, but I had to say it was enough to give me a certain thrill of masculine pride, enough to get me going just a little harder for her.

And if there were eyes on us from across the room? Well, that would be so much the better, wouldn't it?

Still, for all the thrill that this audience provided, it was nothing compared to the beautiful MILF impaled on my cock beneath me. I had not been with Janelle terribly many times, but I had known her to be an energetic and passionate lover. When we'd started having sex back in January, Janelle was a tired, almost beaten woman from being in the midst of an ugly divorce, but ever since we had started fucking around, she had seemed to gain a new confidence that served her well at school, and in life. This was the woman whose utter rapture captivated me as we had sex, whose hot, soaking wet cunt grasped my cock eagerly as we made out. Every time I squeezed one of her tits and pinched a nipple, it brought out a new moan of absolute ecstasy, and soon she began to quake with a building orgasm.

With my own not all that far behind, I held nothing back until she began to cry out and jolt from the impact of her orgasm, her legs locking behind my ass tightly and forcing me to bury deep as I groaned and came inside of her. We looked deeply into each other's eyes in this moment, savoring the absolute pleasure of our mutual release, before she leaned up and kissed me. It was a passionate, fiery kiss, one that she soon broke before planting a softer, more lingering one on my lips. We stayed like this, kissing while I stayed buried firmly inside of her, enjoying our moment of coming down.

"Mmm, yessss..." Janelle hissed, smiling up at me with a satisfied grin. "Thank you."

I kissed her again and returned the smile. "I really feel like I should be thanking you, but, hey, however you wanna go with it."

She kissed me back. "I'm still thanking you... but in all honesty, even though I could keep you here forever if I had my way, there's a lot I want to do with today... and I'm sure there's a lot you want to do, so..."

That might be one of the nicer ways anyone had ever tried to get rid of me, but she was right. There was a lot I wanted to do today, and only so much time to do everything. This long weekend was running to a close faster than I wanted (even if it had at times, admittedly, felt like it was going on for months), and I had plans that were still in motion.

So, as much of a sweet agony that it was, I pulled out of Janelle and disentangled myself from her legs, soon standing beside the couch.

It was as I bent over to pick up my shorts, at some point discarded on the ground, that I felt the hand on my ass, squeezing me with a fair bit of insistent, lecherous force.

"So... you finally got some time for me, or what?"

I turned to face Mrs. Brandy Rivera. Standing this close to me, she was about as imposing as I'd ever seen her, looking down into my eyes with a harsh beauty. Her insane tits threatened to tear through the flimsy fabric of her t-shirt, while she still wore her impressive strap-on, still glistening with Cassandra's pussy juices.

I considered her for a moment.

"Yeah," I said, cocking my head toward a nearby doorway. "Follow me."

Brandy was temporarily taken aback by my confidence, and yet, as I led the way, she was all too ready to follow.

***

Now, at Regan Hills High School, there was a decent shortlist of adults who you were best off not crossing. The first, of course, was Principal Carpenter, but since it was easy enough to stay off of her radar, you only ever really had to fear her if you *really* fucked up, as Kyle Bowman found out the hard way at Homecoming.

The second on that list was Officer Brandy... and unlike Principal Carpenter, she was much more difficult to shake.

Our school's security officer took her job very seriously, and as far as I knew, she did a pretty good job of it. There was little that happened at school that she wasn't at least aware of, and if you were breaking any rules, there was a fair chance that she would catch you and have you written up over a long enough timeline. How I, and the many girls I'd fucked around the school, had managed to avoid her wrath so far was something of a minor miracle, but even with the couple of near misses I'd had with her, I knew my day would come sooner or later.

I didn't exactly expect our paths to cross here of all places, but, hey, what has to happen, has to happen.

I led the way toward Ana's bedroom, hoping that Ana had set everything up as we had discussed.

"You're uncharacteristically quiet. My friends, they all told me that you were a talker," Brandy said, reaching out again to squeeze my ass.

"I can be a talker," I said, keeping the confidence in my voice. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Well... first of all, are you scared of me?" she asked, her voice earnest.

"Should I be scared of you?" I asked.

"Maybe... I mean, no..." Brandy replied, sighing. "Look, I know I'm not all that popular around the campus 'cause I gotta do what I gotta do... I try to keep things fair, and let slide anything that's not threatening to hurt people... I mean, I know everyone at school's fucking, and if I tried to stop all of it, my job would be a helluva lot harder, and I'd probably get enough complaints that I'd have to look for a new job... but I stop enough stuff that I know a lot of students are afraid of me, and I was wondering if you were one of them."

Well, that at least explained some things.

In response to her, I shrugged. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little intimidated by you, but, scared? Nah."

"Why not?" she asked, before shaking her head. "I mean, no, fuck that, you're not afraid of me... I like that. It's..."

Brandy trailed off, stopping behind me. I stopped and turned to face her, seeing an unfamiliar nervous look on her pretty face.

"What?" I asked.

She sighed. "Look, I know I got a lot goin' on here..."

Brandy waved to her massive tits and equally imposing ass, before waving her hands back to me. "But even with all that, guys are still intimidated by me. I mean, I'm six fucking feet tall, I got muscles to spare..."

For emphasis, she flexed an impressive bicep, then dropped her arm to her side. "...and I work a half-assed security job. My husband's a good guy, but he doesn't know what to do with me half the time, like he ran out of energy after the first couple years we were together and hasn't figured out how to get it back, and... I need my outlets. My friends here, they're damn good for that, but sometimes a lady just needs some big cock that knows how she needs to be treated, right?"

I grinned. "I think I've heard a similar sentiment once or twice before."

"Cool," Brandy said, breathing a sigh of relief. "That's awesome... then I don't have to explain it too much. Or, too much more... it's like, I've thought about finding another guy sometimes, but then I remember what dating was like and how many guys felt threatened by me, and never pulled the fucking trigger on it... but then I get all of my 'book club buddies' telling me how you're not like that, and that you know how to treat a fucking woman right, so I figured-"

Rather than let her tell me what she figured, I quickly closed the distance between us and pushed her against the wall by her shoulders. Brandy gasped in surprise, but the flash of light in her eyes said it was a pleasant surprise.

"You might be threatening at school... you might be threatening in the world..." I teased, running my hands down from her shoulders to the neck of her t-shirt. "But right here, right now, you're just another hot MILF gagging for some cock... aren't you?"

Brandy made no effort to move, or remove my hands from her, especially once I ran them down the front of her massive tits. I squeezed them, massaging them through her shirt and enjoying the way I could feel her nipples harden beneath my hands, and the way she rocked her hips against the wall with this attention.

"It's like you've known me all my life," she replied, her voice sarcastic, but the moan hiding behind it impossible to deny.

I pinched her nipples through her shirt, this time making her audibly moan. For such an imposing woman, it was a surprisingly high cry of ecstasy, and the harder I pinched, the higher and louder she moaned.

"What was that?" I taunted.

"Okay... okay... yes... fuck..." Brandy grunted. "Yes... I'm just another fucking MILF slut begging for cock... I can't get it here like I want it, but I can get close... but now that you're here, fuck, I need your fucking cock, and I'll do whatever I have to to get it..."

Her fluttering eyes looked at me with a sense of need, fighting the pain in the pleasure as I continued to pinch her nipples, hard. I let up on the pressure, running my fingers lightly back up to graze her neck, before settling once again on the neckline of her shirt.

"See? That's all you had to say..." I replied, gripping the neck of her shirt, and then forcefully pulling each half to the side.

The tight, flimsy t-shirt tore straight down the middle, freeing her massive EE-cups for me to see. Large and pleasantly firm, the impressive expanse of her huge, Latina tits called to me... especially those mouthwatering nipples standing out, every bit as rigid and tempting as they felt through her shirt.

Brandy didn't even seem shocked or upset by my move, simply impressed. She smirked at me, her thick lips looking positively enticing with that particular curl, almost as if she was daring me, wanting to see what I'd do next.

So, I acted. I closed the distance between us, pressing her against the wall and kissing her fiercely. This was a woman who could easily bench press me and a couple of the other ladies at the book club gathering at the same time, and here she was, letting me push her against the wall, my hands on her tits while we made out passionately. She wrapped her strong arms around me, never trying to overpower me, but rather exploring my body as I explored hers.

I'd heard from several of the other women here that I'd be lucky for whatever time I got to spend with Brandy Rivera, and even here in the hallway, kissing and squeezing her with nothing more intense occurring, I knew that they were right. There were times, I'd discovered, that you could find everything you needed to about a person simply by making out with them, and as we kissed, I knew that she was every bit as passionate as the others had claimed, and probably quite a bit more. I could feel the fire broiling beneath the surface of our school's Amazonian security officer, and as our kisses became deeper and hotter, I began to wonder if I might have bitten off more than I could chew with her.

Still, I had a plan. This was still a situation I knew I could command, or dare I say, even *seize* as I had set out to earlier in the day.

I just had to play my cards right.

I broke our kiss, my voice low and husky as I commanded. "Bedroom. Now."

Brandy's sharp brown eyes sparkled at my demand, and she loosened her arms around my back. "Good idea."

She let me lead her a couple doors down into Ana's bedroom, the faint aroma of our earlier coupling still hanging in the air. I tossed my shorts on the floor, and quickly, I glanced around the room, making sure that Ana had made the preparations that we had settled upon, and I found everything looking like it was in place.

Now that we were inside, Brandy walked in front of me toward the bed, shedding the tattered remnants of her shirt. From behind, I took every moment I had to appreciate her epic ass, thick and round and no doubt as muscular as the rest of her, but enough to stop me in my tracks as I had to simply appreciate the artistry. The flowery lower back tattoo that rested just above her ass only seemed to add the perfect exclamation point on the moment, making my cock twitch.

I'd been with some tough girls before, some who were strong enough to easily throw me around, but few had been quite as imposing as Officer Brandy *fucking* Rivera.

This was going to be fun.

Looking at the way her thong expertly bisected her ass, I licked my lips and said, "Ditch the strap-on. You're not going to need that in here."

"Oh, yeah, right... yeah, that makes sense," Brandy said, turning to face me and chuckling as she took off her strap-on, setting it on one of the nearby bedside tables. "You want the thong gone, too? 'cause I know it's fucking hot on me, and if that's your thing I can be down for it, but I also like being naked, so I can-"

"Take it off," I growled.

She grinned, hooking her thumbs into the flimsy fabric on her hips. "A man after my own heart. We're gonna have a good time, aren't we?"

"Better than you might think," I said confidently, enjoying the sights as she slowly peeled the thong down her legs.

While much of Brandy might have been imposing, her pussy was utterly enticing. With prominent, glistening lips, and a well-trimmed, dark landing strip, her pussy was the utter definition of mouth-watering, and I looked forward to getting a firsthand taste of her.

First thing's first, however...

I reached up to her shoulders and made to push her onto the bed.

Brandy, however, stood strong and unmoving. She smirked playfully, clearly enjoying some of the size disparity between the two of us.

"You're not gonna make this easy for me, are you?" I asked, my voice low and threatening.

"I mean... you're gonna get some, for sure, but why should I make it easy?" she shot back, looking very much like she'd like to throw me on the bed.

Alright, I had to get things back on track. No doubt, there were many persuasive and creative arguments I could have made to get my point across, and I even thought well on some of those, debating which approach would be the most productive to get Brandy into bed with me.

And then I realized that the blunt approach might be best, so I reached between Brandy's legs and slid two fingers deep into her cunt.

"Oh... oh fuck!" Brandy exclaimed, clearly not expecting me to take this approach. She grabbed hold of my shoulders for support as I fingered her pussy vigorously, thrusting my fingers in and out of her juicy cunt while I rubbed my thumb in firm circles over her clit.

"You know, I could be doing this on the bed... we could be lying down and comfortable, and I'd have my mouth on your pussy... god knows you've heard how good I am with my mouth, right? Because I'm really, *really* fucking good... but if you want to fight it, you can fucking fight it; that's on you," I said, my voice not quite threatening, but really fucking close.

"Awww, but it can be so much fun to fight it..." she moaned, reaching down with one hand to grab hold of my cock. "Especially when I'm so fucking good at fighting fire with fire..."

She was right about that. Brandy was gifted when it came to giving a handjob, and while I was already almost fully hard, it only took a matter of moments with her gifted touch before I was completely erect. Her hand easily spread my precum, running it quickly all over my entire length while giving extra attention to the head with her thumb.

While this could have distracted me, I only let it push me further. I fingered her harder, enjoying how much wetter she was getting, how her cunt began to squeeze my fingers, almost as if it was sucking them in. This had her moaning and quivering, especially when I reached up and began to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples.

Brandy was a competitive one, however, and this only seemed to make her want to jack my cock harder. If I hadn't already had a few rounds of great sex already this morning, I don't doubt that she would've gotten me to cum, but as it was...

Yeah, I was able to get her closer, sooner. Despite her best efforts and that determined look on her face, soon I could see her giving in to the pleasure, her body betraying her every intention. She was weakening, and this was something we both understood quite well.

I grinned, knowing this was my moment.

Quickly, I pulled my hand from her pussy, and finally pushed her onto the bed. Brandy was so surprised, she didn't do much more than yelp and fall onto it, impacting the bed heavily as she looked up at me with surprise and fiery rage.

"Oh, that was so not fucking cool... that was so fucked up..." she said, her tone threatening.

Grinning, I said in my best faux-cocky tone, "Yeah, yeah, you can make me pay for it later... but I'll be happy to apologize to you now if you, you know, rotate a good ninety degrees so your head's on the pillows? I don't wanna be hanging off the bed while I'm rocking your *fucking* world..."

1...345678