Book Club Memories Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look damn good when you cum, too... I mean, you're hot as fuck at any time, but when you cum... fuck, that's a work of art..." I groaned, squeezing her ass.

Ana picked up speed, moaning and fucking up and down on me harder. "You're a real charmer, Ryan."

I grinned. "I have my-"

I heard the doorknob rattle, then a light knocking. Ana and I both looked over to the door, but I noted rather pleasantly that she wasn't slowing down.

An authoritative voice issued from behind the door. "Ana, that you in there? Why's this door locked?"

I knew that voice. That voice belonged to Officer Brandy Rivera, our school's security officer, member of Viola's book club, and one of the most impressive and truly Amazonian Latina MILFs I'd ever seen. Around school, she was the kind of person you knew better than to fuck with. I'd met her here yesterday when I was pretty well tired and not in the best position to do anything about it, but she was hot as fuck, and I could see having a lot of fun with her.

"Yeah, I'm here, Brandy," Ana answered, looking down at me and biting her lip to stifle a giggle.

"Why's the door locked?" Brandy replied, shaking the door.

"Because I'm getting fuuuuuuuuuuucked," Ana answered, laughing.

"By Ryan?" Brandy asked, annoyed, smacking the door. "You said we'd take Ryan together!"

"Plans changed!" Ana continued. "Ryan took me first, and he wanted the door locked!"

She looked down at me, smiling prettily as if asking for help. Considering the way her pussy was milking my cock, and that she seemed to only ride me harder the more she and Brandy talked, I wasn't going to say no.

"This is true!" I groaned. "Sorry, Officer Brandy! I promise, later-"

"Oh, you better fucking promise, Ryan! And you, Ana... fuck, later, I'm gonna make you wish you'd waited for me!" Brandy threatened. There wasn't much malice to her tone, so I imagined that threat was one of the more playfully sexual variety, especially given how Ana smiled in response.

"I look forward to it!" Ana replied. "Now leave us alone so we can really fuuuuck!"

Brandy did leave us alone, and I couldn't hold in my laugh any longer, playfully slapping Ana on the ass as she continued to fuck me.

"So, you were gonna double team me?" I grunted.

I reached up and pinched one of her nipples, hard, and this seemed to motivate her to only ride me harder.

"That was the plan..." Ana groaned, closing her eyes tightly. "But when Viola told me you wanted me... fuck, I got greedy..."

I smacked her on the ass again, loving the way it made her clench her pussy muscles around me. "I don't blame you... fuck... well, I'll see her later, when I can... and when I do, I think I might turn the tables on her... sounds like she might need to be taken herself... she looks like she'd like it, and be fucking good for it... want to help me?"

Ana groaned, throwing her head back and reaching up to cup her tits. "Fuck... yeah, that sounds fucking amazing... but you know what else I think would be even *more* amazing, right now?"

"What?" I grunted.

She leaned forward to look down at me, reaching down with one hand to rub her clit as she continued to ride me hard. The look she gave me held a powerful lust that made me shiver, and my skin break out in gooseflesh.

Ana leaned down, thrusting her tits into my face as she continued this intense fuck, whispering to me. "I want you to give me every last drop in those big fucking balls of yours... I want you cumming deep inside of me... give it to me, Ryan... cum with me, cum with me and fill me up... fill my cunt with your fucking cum... I want it, I fucking want it, give it to me... give it to me, Ryan! Please! Fucking give it to meeeeeeeee!!!"

She didn't have to beg like this, but it didn't hurt matters, either. With her tits in my face, I couldn't help but suckle at her hard nipples, nibbling and making her moan as she roughly milked my cock with her cunt. I had surrendered to my pleasure at this point, fine with letting her take this ride after I had given her what I had. My balls churned, ready and full and needing to unleash inside of her.

I had been holding back to make this fuck a nice and long one she would never forget, and the way Ana looked down at me and moaned in that deliciously high, whiny tone of hers, I knew I had succeeded. So, as she tensed up on top of me, I stopped holding back, and I let her milk my cock, and soon she wasn't the only one tensing up.

With one final, intense thrust back into her, I grunted around her nipple and buried deep, cumming explosively inside of Ana's tight cunt.

"Yes, yes, fucking yes! Cum inside of me, like that, you're gonna make me... FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" Ana wailed, cumming hard around my cock once more, her pussy seemingly gushing almost as much as I shot inside of her.

I was in heaven, pleasure overwhelming my body as I seemed to shoot what felt like a gallon of cum into her sucking cunt. I kept sucking and nibbling on her tit, moaning and flexing my way through our mutual orgasms as we came down, then went slack.

Finally, Ana arched her back, pulling her tits from my mouth so she could look down at me with a look somewhere between loving and the lustiest gaze I had ever seen.

"That... that was... fuck... well, you know what that was," she said, leaning into me and kissing me deeply.

I wrapped my arms around her, running my fingers lightly up and down her quivering back, before I settled on squeezing her ass playfully.

"Yeah. Yeah, I was definitely there," I laughed, kissing her back.

"Were you?" Ana laughed. "I kinda lost all my sense of time and space there for a second."

I looked up at her, taking in her beauty and the awesome feel of my cock still being buried deep in her cunt. I leaned in, kissing her, taking it slow and savoring those soft, full lips of hers as we gently made out.

"You weren't the only one," I finally replied.

"Good," she sighed, pleasantly leaning in and cuddling up against my chest. "That's... very good."

"Good," I replied, squeezing her ass again. "So... how ticked off is Officer Brandy going to be?"

"Fairly ticked off. But I'm sure she'll take it out on me; you got nothing to worry about," Ana said, shrugging.

"So, she likes to be dominant?" I posited. "That tracks."

She nodded. "She's big and strong and she knows it, and when you get her started, she fucks like a beast..."

I thought about this, seeing the seed of a plan unfolding before me. "And yet... I'd wager if we were to turn the tables, she'd go crazy in the best fucking way."

Ana raised an eyebrow, curious.

"What makes you say that?" she asked.

"Well, from my experience, with sex, people tend to like what they like, but show them something they don't expect... and they can lose their fucking shit," I explained.

She thought about this. "That's... not a bad point."

I squeezed Ana's ass a little more firmly. "And after the way you fucked me, I can't have her taking anything out on you, can I?"

"Oh yeah?" she replied, finally, achingly, pulling herself off my cock, rolling onto her back next to me. I looked down between her legs with some pride at the mess I made of her utterly soaked cunt, now thoroughly stretched, coated with her juices while a river of my cum leaked out.

Seeing my gaze and smirking, Ana replied, "So, you got a plan, or something?"

I grinned. "Depending on what we can get our hands on, I've got some ideas... you want in?"

Ana thought about this, nibbling on her lip briefly, before breaking out into a big, toothy smile and nodding fiercely.

"Good," I replied, grinning and rolling over on top of her, so I could kiss her again.

***

After I finally caught my breath following Ana's and my encounter, I was able to get cleaned up and presentable, by which I mean I pulled on my shorts and got to wandering the house. I grabbed a protein bar and an energy drink and downed them quickly, then feeling somewhat recharged, went searching the house for where the action was.

I didn't have to look very hard. I followed the music and moans upstairs to the house's home gym, which the ladies of the book club had temporarily redesigned into something of an improvised strip club and sex den. Not wanting to push my advantage too soon, I crept up to one of the room's open doors quietly and peered inside, taking in the sights and getting a lay of the land, and finding myself thoroughly *not* disappointed, as while no one was working the pole this time, there was still plenty of debauchery to be found.

Sitting off to one side on a pair of couches arranged in an L-shape were four of my teachers in various states of undress, drinking wine and laughing. Seeing my petite and busty science teacher, Dr. Valerie Chan, completely naked wasn't that surprising, nor was seeing my big-titted blonde history teacher, Mrs. Brenda Lynn, and the *enormous*-titted dark-haired drama teacher, Mrs. Wanda Harker, lounging around topless, wearing only bikini bottoms.

They were joined by a new arrival who brought a smile to my face, my English teacher, Mrs. Janelle Addams. A beautiful brunette with long hair, and an uncharacteristically bright smile, her intense body was shown off well in her light gray leggings and bold, red bikini top. With firm legs, a big, round ass, and a pair of E-cup tits that would make any mouth water, she was looking sexy as fuck, and I looked forward to getting another chance with her.

While these women mostly sat around chatting and laughing and drinking wine, there were occasional light grabs and playful gropes, and Valerie even briefly shoving her fingers between Brenda's legs to get a laugh. There wasn't much going on here, though the potential was great.

The others in the room, on the other hand, were having a much more active time.

Mrs. Cassandra Pruitt, the dark-haired beauty I'd spent the last night with, was currently sprawled out on the floor, naked and moaning loudly, her legs spread wide as another woman fucked her savagely with a large strap-on. The woman between her legs was a 6'0", muscular Latina in her mid-30s, with dark curly hair tied back. Though she wore a dark t-shirt, it was so tight over her massive EE-cup tits that it almost hid nothing, much like the dark thong she wore beneath her strap-on did nothing to cover how truly and utterly epic her ass was. She fucked Cassandra with a distinct aggression that did little to hide how pretty she was, though the warm smile I'd seen on her face yesterday was now replaced by a look of distinct concentration.

Officer Brandy Rivera. She was going to be an interesting project today.

Sitting off to the side near them was Mrs. Erika Barclay, a gorgeous, African-American goddess who was almost as tall as Brandy, but had even bigger tits. Wearing a lightly-colored, lacy bra and panties that contrasted sharply with her dark skin, she sat on the floor, legs spread as she watched the other two women fuck, vibing herself with a magic wand. It seemed like she enjoyed the chance to watch, and under the circumstances, I couldn't exactly blame her.

I knew Brandy wanted to fuck me, and I wanted to fuck her, too... but I was going to do it on my terms, and with a little help from Ana, I was pretty sure I could make that unlikely idea a reality.

So, as I crept into the room, rather than immediately approaching Brandy, I instead made my way toward the ladies on the couches, catching snippets of their conversation in progress.

"All I want to know is, why does Viola even invite Karen to these things?" Valerie asked.

"I mean, it's not like I'll call her a saint or anything, but once you get her past her greedy bitch phase, have you ever had her eat your pussy?" Brenda asked, smirking. "Almost makes up for the fact that she wishes she could cancel half our AP History courses."

"Or keep us in limbo, threatening to cancel our spring play... and the kids really wanted to do Little Shop this year, too..." Wanda said, annoyed.

"Or ban some books for shits and giggles," Janelle sighed, taking a sip of her wine. "I swear, she doesn't have anything against any of this stuff, she just likes to throw her weight around, especially after her asswipe of a son got expelled..."

"Fucking PTA," Valerie said, raising her glass in a toast that the other women were all too happy to join her in.

"Fuck... I need some dick!" Janelle complained, laughing and taking another sip.

"I know Ryan's around here somewhere," Brenda mused, not looking in my direction. "But maybe we should've invited another young hunk or two while we were here. He's really changed the game for this getaway."

"Tell me about it," Wanda sighed, smiling and running a hand between her thighs thoughtfully.

"Hey, you got any ideas, I'm all ears," Janelle replied.

Brenda smirked. "Maybe invite that hot son-in-law of yours next time?"

She said this like it was the end-all, be-all of joke answers, as if Janelle wouldn't be able to counter it. And, maybe a few months ago when she was still down on herself about the status of her divorce, it might have worked, but I'd seen Janelle develop an energy and confidence ever since we started having sex that I was fairly certain she'd surprise Brenda with.

Without missing a beat, Janelle proved me right. "Ha! Like you should invite your stepson, Brenda? He was pretty hot last time I checked, you should've told him to take a week off college and tend to us ladies who could give him a real education..."

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" Brenda replied with a bit of a blush, poking her friend.

It was about this time that I walked up behind the couch Janelle and Brenda sat on and cleared my throat, making myself known.

"I hear there's a need for a young hunk and... okay, now that I'm saying that out loud rather than just thinking it, that just sounds weird as hell to say..." I said, shaking my head and laughing to myself. "Hi, everyone... and welcome to the party, Janelle..."

My English teacher's big blue eyes positively sparkled when she took me in. "Well, hello, Ryan... won't you come join us?"

I grinned. "Sure, though I was planning on doing one hell of a lot more than just joining you..."

I hopped over the couch, landing between Janelle and Brenda and putting my arm around each of their shoulders.

"Smooth, Ryan..." Wanda said in her sultry voice, her face difficult to read.

"Oh, don't be a spoil-sport, it was fucking smooth!" Valerie giggled, sliding her hand between Wanda's legs.

Wanda's eyes went wide, right before she groaned. "I said it was smooth! Sorry if I have a naturally sarcastic-sounding voice..."

These two went at it on their couch, poking and pinching and teasing each other, before Wanda's hand wound up between Valerie's legs, and it seemed the two were stuck in a contest with each other. I looked at the hunger on Janelle's face as she eye-fucked me into oblivion, before silently looking at Brenda next to me. Though she looked achingly gorgeous, she looked from me to Janelle, then gave a silent smile and nod, clearly wanting me, but also not wanting to deprive her friend.

Instead, Brenda got up and forced herself between Valerie and Wanda and joined their fingering melee.

Briefly, I looked back to Brandy and Cassandra on the floor, and was all too satisfied to see that, even though she was still roughly fucking Cassandra, Brandy was now looking at me and Janelle with something that almost might have been jealousy. I wasn't really trying to drive her crazy, honest, but I wanted to set the terms for when we finally got down to it, and for a woman who seemed as aggressive sexually as Brandy did, I knew that meant I'd have to put on something of a show of my own aggression.

So far, this was catching her attention, exactly how Ana promised it might.

Smirking lightly, I turned my attention back to Janelle, who must have gotten a good look at the mischief on my face.

"So, what'd you do to piss Brandy off?" she asked, amused.

"Nothing. Exactly nothing, actually," I said. "Don't get me wrong, I want to do something and I'm not trying to piss her off, but Ana decided to play some games with her this morning, and since she was a little rude to Ana, I decided I'd take part in those games."

"Playing with fire... but it will probably make Brandy fuck you even harder, so, you're off to a good start if you're looking for a good time," Janelle admitted.

"Oh, this weekend is all about having a good time... but right now, I'd rather play with you," I said, doing my best impersonation of smooth. "Really feels like we should do this more often..."

"It really does, doesn't it..." Janelle sighed, no doubt thinking of our limited encounters so far. "But you have a life, and I'm rebuilding a life... we do what we can, when we can. And I think we do alright."

"Oh, I know..." I said, reaching over and sliding my hand under the left cup of her top, squeezing her bountiful breast and flicking her hardening nipple with my fingers. "But, still, it does feel like we should do this more often, doesn't it?"

She groaned, dropping her head back. "Fuck... you mean, we should attend more orgies, or you should squeeze my boobs more often?"

I pinched her nipple between thumb and forefinger, making her moan as I considered her answer. "I mean... they both sound good... but I was thinking we should do whatever involves us ending up having hot sex."

"My suggestions don't preclude sex... but I'm really not feeling like arguing semantics right now, if I'm being honest," Janelle replied.

"Good," I said, leaning in to kiss her.

Our kisses were slow and sultry, exploring each other's mouths while we made out. I continued enjoying the feel of her tits against my hand as I continued massaging them beneath her top, while Janelle soon snuck her hand into the waistband of my shorts, wrapping it around my cock. We both groaned at the contact, and soon she was jacking my full erection with the help of the precum she easily helped flow.

"Ah, fuck... you're so fucking big..." Janelle groaned, stroking me faster as her own breathing intensified.

"I'm not the only one," I said, playfully squeezing her huge tits.

She rolled her eyes at me, but her giggle seemed appreciative. "Never lose that charming side, Mr. Collins..."

"I wasn't planning on it," I said, kissing her deeply, before leaning in to whisper harshly in her ear. "Take off your pants and lie down..."

Those big blue eyes of hers widened excitedly, and biting her lip, she nodded enthusiastically. Janelle stood up, and while I took off my shorts, I reveled in the moment of watching her slide those tight leggings down her wide hips and fit legs, exposing her completely shaved pussy to me. She couldn't have been here long, since it didn't look like she was all that moist just yet, but the way she hungrily looked at my cock, I was pretty sure this was something we could change in a hurry. She lay down on the couch next to me, spreading her legs for support, while I climbed in between them, looking down at her hungrily.

"Oh, fuck yes..." Janelle hissed, looking down at my cock as it brushed up against her pussy. "I've wanted that for a while..."

"It hasn't been that long," I said, reaching down between her legs to finger her. "Hasn't been that long since Valentine's..."

"Well, a lady like me needs some serious cock, all the fucking time," she moaned.

I fingered her eagerly, playing with her clit while occasionally sliding a finger inside of her, testing the waters so to speak to see just how wet I had gotten her, while she simply writhed and groaned and looked up at me with a fiery hunger.

"I need your cock... come on... fuck me... please... Ryan..." Janelle groaned, kissing me with great need.

"In a minute..." I said, continuing to finger her. "I want you ready, and ready means getting you so fucking wet that I'd slide in with the greatest of ease..."

123456...8