Book Club Memories Ch. 04

Story Info
Two stacked Latina's keep the MILF sex party hot.
25.8k words
4.91
73.7k
41
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: All the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun.)

(Author's Note: This story requires a little explanation before we get too deep into it. Book Club Memories is a much-requested spin-off tale from my vaguely epic story Senior Year Memories, taking place between chapters 40 and 41 of that tale. All of you who have read that far in the story will hopefully enjoy the continuation of various storylines, but as for the rest of you, I want to let you know now that it is NOT necessary to be a Senior Year Memories expert to enjoy this story (though it certainly will help for overall enjoyment). I'm doing my best to write it as both a continuation, and a miniseries that will stand on its own for your reading pleasure. I hope you all enjoy!

Further, I would like to thank the readers whose votes helped determine some of the action of this story. As always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

***

SUNDAY MORNING

***

Before my senior year of high school began, I never thought I'd be the kind of guy who'd wake up bright and early and just jump into working out. However, with all the life-altering changes this year brought, regularly working out was ultimately one of the less remarkable ones.

When the year began, I was a scrawny and pale nerd who stood just under six feet tall. The nerd part hadn't changed, nor had the paleness or my height, but with the help of a very enthusiastic cheerleader (who now happened to be one of my two girlfriends), I'd gotten in pretty good shape by March, putting on a fair bit of muscle and gaining stamina over the past months. I would never look amazing or be in a place where I'd try out for the football team, but even I had to admit that in the right light, I was looking pretty good these days.

This did, however, have the unexpected side effect that I actually started to itch and ache for exercise if I had gone too long without it, and that the only cure for this was to actually do something every so often.

And that is how, even while on something of a long weekend vacation, I found myself waking up earlier than I expected and ready to jump out of bed, eager to get a jog in. I put on my glasses, dressed quietly and looked back at the bed, finding it a *very* difficult bed to leave, as still sleeping in it was the deliciously nude form of Mrs. Cassandra Pruitt. She was the mother of one of my oldest friends, Kaitlyn (the girl who took my virginity, as a matter of fact), and we'd spent the better part of the night fucking every which way until we were ready to pass out. For a woman I had often looked up to as a surrogate mother figure when I was little, I never knew how utterly filthy she could be... how eagerly she'd take it in every hole, guzzling down my cum and begging for more, all the while sharing in a certain unique intimacy that made me hard just to think about last night...

Fuck, just looking at her in bed like this, softly breathing on her back, her DD-cup tits rising and falling, it nearly made me change my plans. I could have just stopped then and there, stripped back down and woken her up so we could have some serious fun. No doubt she'd give me one hell of a workout, at that, one that would make any jog pale in comparison.

But once I started having sex with one of the MILFs at this getaway, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop, and I still wanted to check out the beautifully forested area surrounding the house the book club rented for the weekend before we all had to go back to our regular lives.

So, after I finished dressing and pulled on my shoes, I crept out of the room, and then made my way towards the back door. It was mostly quiet inside, and no doubt most of the ladies were still sleeping. The sun was shining, but everyone had a lot to sleep off after the partying of the last couple days... though I could swear I heard some moaning in the distance, which brought a smile to my face.

I slipped out the sliding glass door near the kitchen, out past the pool and the hot tub, and took in the beautiful morning before me. The nearby lake was shimmering with the early morning sun and looked utterly idyllic, while the forest of pine trees that ran around it looked as gorgeous and simultaneously foreboding. I'd heard from Lauren on our drive up that there were supposed to be some hiking and jogging trails that ran around the lake, and as I stepped off the deck that led away from the house's pool area, I found one quickly enough that looked like it passed through a decently dense area of forest, but not too far from the lake.

With a grin, I took off at a decently paced jog, enjoying the freedom of the moment.

Now, normally nature and I didn't exactly get along. Everything that grew seemed to live for attacking my sinuses, while the sun wanted nothing more than to boil me alive. While I couldn't help any of my issues with the plant side of things, the trees did offer sufficient cover from the sun, and when I realized that I could breathe decently enough after a good jog away from the house, I put on the speed and really got into it.

Without my phone, I only had the sounds of the forest, my own steady breaths, and my footfalls on the fallen leaves and needles to keep me company. It was a unique experience for a proud city kid, but I was loving this moment of solitude. I had spent most of my life more or less being my own best friend, but this year had brought about a social life and dozens of new friends that I couldn't have been more grateful for, as well as all the social obligations that came with this newly expanded life. I didn't get as much time by myself as I was used to, and while this was still a distinct improvement, it did give some extra power to these moments of solitude that I chose for myself.

Jogging like this, I felt fucking *alive*, with every step energizing me and filling me with life, and I could have howled with joy if I wasn't afraid of pissing off anything that might have been living in the forest and wanting to make a meal out of me.

I'd probably made it a little more than a mile and a half down one of the trails before I stopped, taking a moment to stretch and catch my breath and get back to savoring... well, everything about this weekend, really. This slice of paradise in nature I was taking was good for a brief change of pace, but that novelty was wearing off, and suddenly getting back to the house began to sound positively exciting. The thought of all those horny MILFs, many of whom I considered close friends, waking up and getting ready for another day of hot sex... well, that got the blood flowing somewhere else in my body now that I'd filled up my need for some alone time. I was feeling in a mood for seizing this day and going after what I wanted, and if I didn't want to miss out on any of those opportunities, I knew I'd be best off making my way back to the house.

So, I turned back, wondering just what kind of debauchery awaited me...

I didn't have to wait very long to find out.

A short distance from the house, I could hear the familiar sounds of a woman moaning. Not just any woman, but one I was intimately familiar with.

Not wanting to interrupt what would certainly prove an interesting sight, I slowed my jog and crept along the path, sneaking closer until I could discover the source of the moaning... no, not just moaning anymore. Moaning, and a voice, one that was low and playful and pleasantly commanding, as two women had snuck off to the edge of the forest for a little outdoor fun.

Creeping through the trees and keeping myself reasonably well-hidden, I snuck around to the source of these sounds and saw a truly delightful sight. Statuesque redhead Mrs. Lauren McNeil had her back to a tree. Her long, straight hair was held back from her face in a ponytail, while she'd dressed well for a run with jogging shoes, light-colored leggings and an equally light sports bra. This look showed off her pale, flawless skin almost as well as it showed off her pornstar body, with toned legs leading to an epic ass, and large, DDD-cup tits that threatened to spill out of her sports bra.

Well, I should say they *would've* threatened to spill out of her sports bra, if her magnificently epic tits hadn't already been freed. Her magnificently round breasts were bared with hard nipples standing out proudly, while her gorgeous face was screwed up in a look of absolute ecstasy. She moaned loudly, bracing herself against the tree as her shapely, and now shaky as hell, legs struggled to keep her balanced.

This condition was most likely due to the woman standing in front of her, who had one hand buried down the front of Lauren's leggings, while the other groped at her tits.

Seeing who she was with, I was hardly going to blame Lauren for losing control.

"See? Isn't this a lot better than worrying about some bitch who isn't even here yet?" Ms. Viola Kent purred, grinning deliciously as she vigorously fingered Lauren. "This is a weekend about fun and excitement... not worrying about some cunt who likes to start problems..."

Lauren groaned, her eyes fluttering as she tried to put any words together. "I... but... but..."

"Hush, now..." Viola said, her beautiful brown eyes darting briefly in my direction, almost as if she knew where I was. "Don't talk... just cum for me like a good little slut..."

This was an interesting way to put it, considering that Lauren was positively Amazonian compared to Viola. While Lauren was a 5'11" stacked redhead, Viola was a lithe and lean 5'7" brunette, with a toned, dancer's body that was showcased well by her own dark sports bra and stretchy booty shorts ensemble. Her silky, mid-back length black hair was tied up in a bun, allowing me to get something of a look of her achingly beautiful face as she continued to finger Lauren. While I couldn't be sure that she'd seen me, the way she stepped ever so slightly to the side gave me a better view of Lauren's half-naked body, which I appreciated greatly.

While it looked like they had gotten a bit distracted while taking a jog of their own, I certainly wasn't going to complain. I watched them like this for a few minutes, Viola pushing Lauren closer and closer to an orgasm as she herself began to look like a lust-fueled monster. By the time she was leaning in to first suckle at, then gently bite onto Lauren's tits, I already had my cock pulled out of my shorts, stroking myself in anticipation at this powerfully erotic sight.

By the time Viola bit down nice and hard, Lauren had hit her limit, crying out and shaking with explosive pressure as Viola made her cum. She writhed and jerked against the side of the tree, her legs threatening to give out beneath her as she came violently. Though seemingly small, Viola had the muscles of a dancer and was more than capable of keeping Lauren vertical, holding her and whispering sweet nothings to her as she kissed Lauren through the last waves, before letting go and pulling her hand from Lauren's pants.

"See? Isn't this better than worrying over nothing?" Viola asked, kissing her friend and smiling with some amusement.

"Oh, god... much..." Lauren laughed, her body now flush with exertion.

Viola licked her glistening fingers off. "You really gushed hard there..."

"I did?" Lauren asked, looking down at her leggings with some embarrassment. "Holy fuck, I really did! God, I'm a fucking mess..."

"I'll take that as a compliment to my skills..." Viola said, thrusting the last of her juice-soaked fingers in Lauren's mouth, relishing the power of making the redhead suck her fingers clean. "You should probably head back to the house and clean up... I still think I've got a workout in me to go..."

"Yeah... yeah, that's probably a good idea... but when you get back, you better sit on my face! I need to pay you back!" Lauren said, walking off wobbily toward the house.

Viola laughed. "Ha! I know you're good for it..."

She waited a moment to make sure Lauren had gotten a good distance away before shaking her head and sighing. "Alright, Ryan, show's over; you can come out now..."

There was no point in denying my presence, so I stepped out from behind the tree I'd been watching from. I was no longer stroking my cock, but I didn't see any need to hide it, either. Even at this distance, the heat between the two of us was undeniable; I'd long thought Viola Kent was one of the hottest women I'd ever known, and when the two of us got together in the bedroom, there was nothing but fire. Everything about her, from her playful sarcasm, to that slight glint of dark mischief in her eyes, to the subtlest graceful movements of her unbearably hot dancer's body, made her into the walking embodiment of sex. Merely being in her presence had a way of getting me hard almost instantly, and now with such a charged moment between us... yeah, I was looking forward to what would be happening shortly.

"My, my, my, looks like you were enjoying your little bout with voyeurism," she purred in her sexiest confident tone, looking down at all ten, thick inches of my cock. "You had a good time watching Lauren and me play, didn't you?"

"That obvious, huh?" I said, walking over to her and smiling, confident.

"Pretty obvious..." Viola replied as I got close to her, reaching down and gently taking hold of my cock.

I groaned. I think she might have groaned a little too as my cock twitched in her hand, smiles crossing both of our faces.

"Though I don't mean to distract much from that excellent treatment you're giving me, I must ask... what's got Lauren so bothered that you had to finger her worries away?" I asked, curious and trying to prevent my own knees from weakening at Viola's touch.

"One of the later arrivals showing up today... she can be a bit of a handful," she replied, gently stroking my cock and spreading my precum around with her thumb.

Groaning, I asked, "Who?"

"Karen Bowman," Viola said simply, speeding up her handjob ever so slightly at the mention of a name she knew would get a reaction.

It was only the firmness of her jerking my cock that kept my reaction to this name from being more dramatic. While I'd never met Karen Bowman in person, I knew her son, Kyle, much better than I'd have ever wanted to. A football player and bully of the highest order, he'd made most of my life in high school hell, while he got away with everything by being handsome and wealthy and well-connected. At the beginning of this year, I'd gained enough confidence (through the power of sex, naturally) to finally refuse doing his schoolwork, which led to him knocking me out cold. With the help of my friends, I'd gotten my revenge on Kyle at Homecoming, fucking his current girlfriend and getting him expelled in the same night in what was easily one of the highlights of my life.

For the past month or so, however, I'd been receiving trays of cookies sent to my house from his mother, who was trying to make nice with me and my dad for reasons I didn't thoroughly understand yet. I didn't know much about her other than her being a kind of power player around our small town, head of the PTA (even after Kyle was expelled, which I didn't fully understand) and with her finger in almost every pie around... I knew she was currently threatening to veto the school drama department's upcoming spring play, no doubt to throw her weight around after what happened with Kyle, and I wouldn't doubt that she had other plans for revenge in play.

A conflict with her was something I knew to be inevitable, but it wasn't something I was expecting to happen so soon. Sure, Viola had mentioned once that she was part of the book club, but... well, maybe in my naivete, I'd thought that I wouldn't have to deal with her this weekend.

Not when I was much happier dealing with Viola's strong, eager hand on my cock.

I moaned. "Fuck that's good... why... how is Karen Bowman even a part of this club... you ladies don't really... don't really seem her speed..."

Viola laughed, never once letting up on her perfect handjob. "No... you're right about that... I think when she first joined, she thought it was an actual book club... where she could talk books and drink wine and network, or at least try to dominate all of us ladies in conversation until she got exactly what she wanted and steered every conversation in a way that would suit her... and things were difficult when she joined, but I could tell that she probably had a wild side buried deep inside of her..."

"An uptight bitch like her..." I said breathily, thrusting against Viola's hand. "Bet she loves it in the ass."

"How'd you guess?" Viola said, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

"Sage advice from one of the smartest people I know," I said, thinking fondly of one of my earliest sexual encounters this year. "So she caught on to the book club's true purpose?"

"Karen? Oh yeah," Viola said, unmindful of the way I reached up and pulled her sports bra over her tits, revealing her perfect and bare B-cup tits to me. "She's a real crazy slut if you give her half the chance... she'll try to walk all over you first, and she's pretty greedy if you let her, but if you don't give her an inch, you can take her pretty easily..."

While I was enjoying this advice for what was to come later, I was enjoying the feeling of Viola's hand, and the sight of her rock-hard nipples, even more. Hungry, and determined to get what I wanted today, I grabbed hold of Viola's wrist and took her hand off my cock. A little forcefully, I grabbed her by the shoulders, turning her around and bending her over so she had to brace her hands on the nearby tree she'd been fingering Lauren against earlier. With her perfect, tight and deliciously round ass pointed out toward me, Viola looked perfectly vulnerable, and painfully sexy.

Viola looked over her shoulder at me with one of her amazing, "come fuck me" gazes, then set about lightly twerking her ass at me. Though she may have been a loving and supportive mother now, it was moments like this when I could see her former career as a stripper showing through.

"Well, Ryan... you got me all bent over and ready, and you have no idea how fucking horny I am right now..." Viola said, grinning lustfully and continuing to gyrate her ass seductively, jutting out just enough to rub her clothed ass against my bare cock. "It seems like you know what you want..."

"I do..." I said, grinning back at her and taking a step closer, now resting my cock between her clothed ass cheeks as she continued to twerk.

"Well?" she continued, dropping her voice into a seductively husky tone. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Licking my lips, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her booty shorts, and began to pull.

Darkly, I hissed, "This..."

***

If you were to look at the forested lake where the book club had chosen to take their retreat this year from a distance, the sight you would have seen would have likely seemed idyllic. Serene, even. A true slice of natural glory that not even man's destructive hand could have found a way of destroying.

If you were to actually be present in that forest near our isolated hideaway, on the other hand, you would have known it was anything *but* serene.

"GOD, YES!!! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY SLUTTY MILF ASS!!!" Viola cried out as I did, well, exactly that.

She was turned away from me, one hand braced against the same tree she'd been fingering Lauren against, the other hand between her legs, furiously fingering her clit. Her shorts and panties were dropped around her ankles, much like my own shorts as I drove every damn inch of my cock in and out of her tight, toned ass. Her bare tits bounced with every impact as I gripped her hips with my hands tightly, driving into her without abandon as I got to savor one of life's greatest pleasures balls deep and rough as I could.

123456...8