Book Club Orgy - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno, I'm scared," Tracy joked.

"We all dress up in costumes," she said, " sexy costumes. And then each of us takes turns reading out to the others a description we've written beforehand of a fantasy we'd like to fulfill someday. In other words, a sexual bucket list item."

"Really?" Tracy asked.

"Sure! It'll be liberating, and maybe it'll stop us from complaining to ourselves about what we're not doing, and we can start doing it," Tori explained.

"Why not?" Christine shrugged. "It's not as if we haven't established a strong rapport with each other by now, so let's go a bit further by sharing some naughty secrets with each other. But none of it ever leaves this room."

"I can do that," Patrick said, the idea of learning about more fantasies these three hot women had would be a lot more exciting than sitting home alone on yet another Saturday night.

"I don't know," Tracy demurred.

"It's already agreed," Tori stated, knowing Tracy always gave in, although she always added some drama to her capitulation by saying 'fine'.

"Fine," Tracy sighed right on cue, but added, "But I'm still not sure it's such a good idea."

"It'll be fun," Tori said.

"And maybe even liberating," Christine added.

"Okay, if you both really think so, then I'm in," Tracy finally agreed unequivocally.

They finished up the evening, and then each of them went home, pondering the story they'd be reading out in two days' time, and the costume they'd be wearing.

.....

Tori sent a text to Christine and Tracy: Wear nylons with your costumes. And no bras or panties. Let's have some fun with Patrick!

.....

Halloween night arrived, and each Book Club member was dressed up for a fun night... although none of them could have predicted the excesses in store for them.

Tori was dressed in a sexy and revealing all-black flapper outfit that was translucent enough to show hints of her nipples, a 1920's cloche hat, a fake beauty mole, and a flapper-style wig. The pièce de résistance was a pair of silky sheer thigh high stockings she'd purchased for the occasion, having discarded the cheap fishnets that came with the outfit.

Christine had struggled with what to wear, until Tori shared that she was going as a flapper girl, and then she knew she had to go for something at least as sexy. So, hinting at her submissive nature, she bought a maid costume with a revealing neckline, including sheer black stockings with seams down the back. She decided not to wear any shoes.

Tracy had no idea what to wear, but Tori had stressed in a dozen emails that she expected her to slut it up. Tracy protested a dozen times, but her friend even went so far as warning her that if she came 'overdressed' (she actually used that term), Tori would have on hand the sluttiest outfit ever for her to wear instead. So after over an hour in the store browsing through countless outfits, she decided just to go for it, and she dolled herself up as a witchy bride. The bridal gown she bought was coal black, for a start. It was modestly floor length, but most of it was so see-through, that her braless tits and pussy were visible... but only faintly. Her stockings were also black, and she'd ripped holes in the tops of them that were so large, she needed to use double-sided tape to hold them up. Then that afternoon before going home and getting dressed, she visited a tattoo parlour and got a large tattoo in the shape of a large necklace... kinda. At her request, the tattoo artist didn't use his needles, so even though it looked like a tattoo, she'd be able to scrub it off the next day. She too decided to go without shoes.

Patrick had the hardest time of them all figuring out what to wear. Women always had a never-ending panoply of options to choose from, that went from sultry to downright slutty. But men's options were much less diverse. So after much thought, and trying to mix sexy with ridiculous, he bought an overblown wig, and dressed like an eighties half-dressed member of Mötley Crüe.

The party was at Christine's house. Tori arrived first.

"Wow! We should hit a club or two after we read out our stories," Tori said.

Christine agreed. "We'd definitely draw some attention," she said, admiring Tori's flapper outfit. She was glad that she too was wearing thigh highs. They were so much sexier than pantyhose.

"You look amazing, "Tori said.

"So do you," Christine said. "And I love the thigh highs."

"I used to wear them all the time, for quick access," Tori said, recalling her wild past.

"Makes sense," Christine approved, but not too openly enthusiastic. But if Tori invited her to, she could just crawl between her legs, and dive directly into the source.

The doorbell rang again, and Christine went to answer it. "Nice," she said, as she admired Patrick's outfit, the entirety of his hairless and ripped chest exposed... she might be into girls recently, but according to the tingle in her pussy, she wasn't a complete lesbian. To confirm what he was dressed as, he was also 'wearing' an electric guitar.

"You too," Patrick said as he checked out her sexy maid outfit... with nylons. Shit, she'd be keeping him hard all night!

"Come on in."

Patrick followed her inside, admiring the seams down the backs of her stockings... it really was going to be difficult not to remain hard the entire evening.

Tori spotted Patrick and immediately quipped, "Wow Patrick, you can rock me like a hurricane."

"Sorry, wrong band," he pointed out.

"Then you can pour some sugar on me?" Tori tried, admiring Patrick's amazing pecs.

"Nope," he said. "That's Def Leppard."

"Oh, oh, oh!" Tori burbled, finally realizing which band he 'belonged' to, "You can kickstart my heart!"

"Because you got the looks that kill," Patrick returned, as he admired her outfit, and the sexy thigh high stockings... this would definitely be a night filled with temptation.

"Well then," she flirted as she sauntered over to him, "Are you going to be my Doctor Feelgood?"

"Get a room," Christine quipped, shaking her head. Then realizing, she corrected, "No, wait. This is my place; don't do that!"

"Why not? We could include you in a threesome," Tori redirected her flirting.

"You really need to get laid," Christine laughed, pouring some wine for the three of them.

"That's what I've been saying," Tori agreed, as the doorbell rang again.

"Don't start doing anything you shouldn't be doing, until Tracy and I get back," Christine teased over her shoulder, as she went to get the door.

"No promises," Tori teased back, all sing song.

Patrick quietly sipped his wine, careful to speak as little as possible during these flirty interludes. Flirty had always been there between them all, but it had caught fire during the past few meetings... each meeting getting naughtier than the last.

Christine opened the door and smiled, "Nice."

"Wow!" Tracy the witch bride said, checking out Christine's maid outfit.

"I'm here to serve you, ma'am," Christine said with a playful curtsy.

"Don't tell Tori that," Tracy warned, following her into the living room.

"Don't tell me what?" Tori asked.

"Nothing," Christine and Tracy said in unison.

"Fine," Tori shrugged. "And you really pulled it off, Trace. Now I can leave that string bikini in my car."

"Good; I was worried about that," Tracy smiled, feeling sexy. She added, "I love what you've done with this room, by the way!"

She was right. There were Halloween-ish pictures on the wall, paper mache ghosts hanging out here and there, and a black cat. They all spent a few moments taking it all in.

"Now that we're all here, let's get right to the readings," Tori suggested.

"Are we really going to do this?" Tracy asked.

"Definitely" Tori said. "I'll even go first."

"I'll definitely need some of that wine," Tracy said.

"To loosen up those horrid inhibitions," Tori joked.

"I may need my own bottle, before I can possibly share the fantasy I wrote," Tracy said, discarding her large, cumbersome witch's hat before sitting down.

Tori also set her cloche hat aside, but she continued wearing her distinctive flapper girl wig, and Patrick discarded his outrageous wig.

"Whatever it takes," Tori said, as Christine filled everyone's glasses.

Patrick was trying not to constantly look at the excessive legs on display in nylons, and feet in nylons, as all three women lounged around in their shoeless, stocking-clad feet.

"So," Tori began, as she sat on the couch, retrieved a few sheets of paper, and stretched out her long legs onto the coffee table, to give Patrick a good view of them. "Here's my fantasy."

"We're all ears," Christine said, sitting down next to her, and displaying her shapely, nylon-clad legs on the coffee table.

Patrick sat on an ottoman, needing to adjust himself as he did.

"I saw that," Tori said immediately.

Patrick shrugged, figuring they'd all agreed to wear nylons just to tease him, "Saw what, that you gals are making me hard? What do you expect? Three hot women in nylons, is like the beginning of every guy's ideal porn movie."

"It needn't be a fictional movie, big boy," Tori teased, wiggling her toes.

"Just read us your fantasy," Christine said, as she admired Tori's legs and Patrick's chest from her current position, as well as Tracy's huge tits... with obvious nipples... sitting across from her.

"Wellllll," Tori began. "In this fantasy, Kevin... the hot student I told you about, who calls me a MILF and wants to act on it... walks into my class after school and closes the door."

"He locks it, I assume," Christine said.

"Of course he does, but shush; this is my story."

"Sorry, sorry," Christine apologized. "Go on and begin reading."

<Note to reader: I'm entering each fantasy in bold, then returning to non-bold when the fantasy fantasy ends, and we return to the main story as if it really happened, and it isn't a fantasy, which it actually is. Make sense? Oh well, too bad.>

"Mrs. Parker," Kevin startles me, when unannounced, he enters my classroom. He closes... and locks... the door, and he begins stalking up the aisle towards me.

"Yes, Kevin?" I respond, looking up from my desk, unable not to notice his suave, smug smirk while he approaches my desk.

'You wanted to see me," he says. It isn't a question.

"No, I didn't ask for you to come see me," I deny, confused.

"Oh, yes you did," he disagrees, arriving at my desk, his voice dripping with confidence.

"No, I really didn't," I say, not catching onto whatever he's implying.

"You beg for me constantly with your lustful eyes."

"Excuse me?" I ask, now catching on, but still playing dumb, as I feel my cheeks flushing, thus giving me away.

"Don't play the fool, Mrs. Parker; it isn't becoming for someone of your intellectual stature."

"Then yes, I do take your meaning. Which means I need you to exit this room immediately," I say, sensing that if he didn't, this visit would get out of control very quickly. Having had nary a dick inside me for over six months, has me already getting wet, just from having a reportedly well-hung eighteen-year-old standing in front of me with a tent in his pants.

"I'm sorry," Tori interrupted herself. "Am I getting too graphic?"

"Not at all," Tracy (of all people) replied.

"As far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to get as graphic as you like," added Christine.

"Patrick? Are you good?" Tori added.

"So long as you're good with a tent in another guy's pants, yes I am."

"Okay then, I'm hearing everyone's permission for me to describe things as graphically as I want to you guys. So here goes..."

"I need you to help me with a problem," he says.

"What's that?" I ask, as he strolls around my desk, so his crotch is now level with... and in close proximity to... my eyes.

"Mmmmmmmm," Christine said, imagining her boss doing that to her.

"It's actually hard to explain," he non-explains with two meanings, as he unzips his pants. "It's better if you take a look. Only for the purpose of clarifying my meaning, of course."

"Kevin, exposing yourself isn't the least bit appropriate!" I protest, even though I can't stop myself from staring at this unveiling of his cock, and thus satisfying my curiosity about its size. 'Satisfying' being an apt term, since it quickly becomes evident that its size is... well... quite sizeable"

"You've been dying to have some personal interaction with this dick all semester," Kevin tells me. "Don't pretend otherwise."

"Kevin, I..." I begin, but then freeze as his thick, seven-plus-inch cock is now aimed at me from within a few inches of my face. "Oh my God!"

"I can see you like it," he says, as he begins stroking it right in front of me.

"It's so much bigger than my husband's," I blurt out before thinking, staring at it in lustful awe.

"Then you stroke it, Mrs. Parker," he orders.

"I don't know if I should," I prevaricate, even though I want to do lots more than just stroke it.

"That wasn't a request, Mrs. Parker, it was an order."

Tori kept changing the pitch of her voice throughout her narration, so it was easy to tell who was saying what in her story/fantasy.

"This is so wrong," I object. But nevertheless, I obey him and take the fat snake in my hand.

"Yet it feels so right, my pet teacher."

"It's just so big," I say, stroking it, even though I can't completely wrap my hand around it.

"Now suck it, slut. Suck my big cock," he orders.

I can't believe he'd just called me a slut, nor can I believe I have his actual cock in my hand! Nor can I believe my pussy is soaking wet, while I mindlessly obey him and take his fat cock into my mouth... stretching my mouth so wide!

"I bet you could take a big fat cock in your mouth," Christine said, the brightness in her eyes and the flush on her face making it clear she was getting turned on by the story.

Tori replied, looking directly at Patrick, " I think if it was the right one, I could devour it whole."

Patrick's cock flinched quite visibly in his tight pants, but he managed not to make a flirty comeback.

I bob on his cock slowly, getting used to the way it stretches my mouth, wondering whether he's going to shoot a load into my mouth, onto my face, or perhaps he'll even slam that pussy-stretching dick into my needy pussy... which he reveals a moment later, as if reading my mind.

"That's it, slut," he groans, "get my dick nice and wet for that pussy of yours."

"Mmmmmm," I moan wordlessly around his fat dick, letting him know I'm more than ready to take this dick inside me.

After another minute, while I'm taking six inches of his dick in my mouth, he pulls back, removes my dress and orders, "Bend over your desk, Mrs. Parker. It's time for the student to teach the professor a lesson."

"A lesson? What do you think you can teach me?" I smirk, as I obediently stand up, walk around my desk, and bend over it, trembling.

"You seem to have anticipated my first lesson, by not wearing a bra. Good girl. But I guess you didn't know that my pet sluts never wear pantyhose or panties; they only wear stockings," he scolds, slapping my ass.

"Sorry," I apologize, my facial cheeks burning with shame, while my ass cheeks burn with pain.

He strips off my hosiery, panties and shoes, and places his dick against the entrance to my soaking wet pussy. He then demands, "What do you want, Mrs. Parker?"

"I want you to fuck me," I answer with feeling.

He teases my pussy lips by rubbing the tip of his dick up and down against them. "Then beg for it, slut," he snarls, as he gloriously slams into me, but then horrifically pulls out just as quickly.

That's all it takes. I just have to have that cock back inside me! I beg, " Please slam that big dick in my wet pussy; I need it so bad!"

"Tell me more," he says, fucking me wonderfully hard for three deep strokes, but then once again pulling back out, leaving me high and... well... wet.

"Please, Kevin. Make me your bimbo professor slut," I beg, willing to say or do anything to get that fat cock back inside me.

"This cunt is mine," he proclaims, at last beginning to fuck me hard.

"Oh, yes it is! Fuck me! Make me your professor slut," I moan, my orgasm rising at a runaway train's pace.

"I'm going to come inside your pussy and breed you," he declares, his groans getting louder, as do my moans.

"Yes, do! Fill my cunt with your cum," I moan, not at all worried about pregnancy, even though I'd never gotten my tubes tied... since my useless husband, back when he'd actually cared, had gotten snipped instead.

"You have my leave to come, bitch. Come on my dick," he orders, as he slams into me so hard, my desk skids loudly a few inches across the floor.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moan, my orgasm about to erupt.

"Now, slut, come... right... now ," he orders, as he shoots his potent load deep inside me, which triggers my orgasm.

"Yesssssss!" I scream, as my entire body quakes through my first orgasm from getting dicked in years!

"Shit, that was hot," Christine said, as she tossed back the remainder of her second glass of wine.

"I can't believe you wrote such hot stuff," Tracy said, the story having turned her on, and gotten her thinking that she definitely wanted to encourage her personal trainer Rodrigo to do something like that to her in real life, instead of just in her fantasies. She'd never been a submissive per se, more like just a willing slut, but she now loved the idea of giving a man total control of her, after reading and discussing Fifty Shades, and now listening to this wicked story.

"Clearly you need to get laid," Christine said.

"Clearly I do," Tori agreed, again looking directly at Patrick, who looked so fucking hot tonight, with his muscular chest and abs fully on display.