Book Club Orgy - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, give me that dick!" Tori moaned as well, loving how his big dick was stretching her long-neglected pussy, reaching depths her husband couldn't possibly achieve, not even if he was still interested.

"Such a lovely tight pussy," Patrick praised.

"I'm pretty much a virgin, it's been so long," Tori moaned, as Patrick gave her a count of exactly ten strokes, and then pulled out.

"Noooooooo," Tori whined, her pleasure just beginning to rise.

"My turn," Christine said, dying to feel a real cock inside her pussy for the first time in what felt like forever, although she'd greatly enjoyed that plastic dick drilling her earlier.

"No, me next," Tracy pleaded, the only woman here who had yet to have a dick of any kind inside her pussy in over a year.

Patrick chose the adjacent woman and slid into Christine, assuring everyone, "I'll make sure you all get dicked good."

"You call it 'dicked good'?" Tori laughed, that phrase sounding so strange coming from the normally grammatically precise Patrick.

"Should I call it 'dicked hard'?" Patrick asked playfully, as he slid slowly in and out of Christine.

"Yes please, dick me harder," Christine begged, not wanting to be made love to, but to get fucked.

"My turn," Tracy said impatiently.

"Yes, yes," Patrick said, pulling out of one warm pussy, and sliding smoothly into the next.

"Oh, fuck yes," Tracy moaned. "Fuck me, Patrick. Fuck my pussy hard!"

Which he did, while Tori and Christine watched and waited for their turns again.

Patrick kept count, wanting to be certain each woman received the exact same number of strokes.

"Back to me, Patrick," Tori demanded.

And for a couple minutes, Patrick progressed systematically around the three pussies.

Ten deep thrusts each, and by request, no longer gentle ones.

Ten bouncing back poundings from the girls.

Ten hard, fast slams from him.

Three girls, all wanting more.

"My ass next, Patrick, please fuck my ass!" Tracy begged, as he approached her.

"Your ass?" he gasped. "You're sure?"

"Yes please, just slide that monster into my asshole," Tracy cried out.

"Okay," he said, having never fucked anybody's ass before.

"And then you can plug my ass," Christine begged.

"Fuck it," Tori said, having never had a dick... or anything at all... inside her ass before. "Why not? Do my ass, too."

"I'll go get some lube," Christine said, getting up and heading upstairs to her bedroom.

"I don't need any fucking lube, Patrick. Just please slam that dick inside my asshole right now!" Tracy pleaded. "I can take it!"

"Okay," he said again, although still dubiously, with his cock positioned at her backdoor.

"Go ahead, take her at her word. Just shove it in her ass," Tori urged, wanting to see that big dick filling Tracy's ass... or anyone's... the very idea was so taboo, kinky and hot.

"Okay," Patrick repeated. He pushed forward, and his dick slowly disappeared between her ass cheeks, and into a tight hole that seemed as hot as lava. "Oh, God! Are you okay, Tracy?"

"Oh... Yes... I'm so okay!" Tracy moaned, her ass being filled slowly, a mixture of pleasure and pain swarming inside her, just like it used to... just the way she'd always liked it.

"You're so tight!" Patrick groaned, awed by how snug the hole was.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck her ass!" Tori urged, watching intently.

"Without any lube?" Christine asked in astonishment, returning with a bottle.

"Nope, no lube at all! Our experienced ass slut took that big dick into her ass sooo easily," Tori reported gleefully.

"Okay, but you'll want some lube for your virginal hole," Christine prescribed, as she coated her fingers and generously lathered Tori's asshole, inside and out.

"Yeah! Now go ahead and really fuck my ass, Patrick," Tracy demanded. "Don't make love to it, just rip it apart with your big, mother fucking dick!"

"Okay," Patrick said, still in awe that his cock was inside his friend's ass.

"That feels really good," Tracy said. "But pull out for a moment, and lie down on your back. I want to fuck myself on your bone."

Patrick did, and Tracy slammed herself down on him, then started pumping herself like a maniac.

"Wow, this is intense!" Patrick growled.

"You're telling me?!" she growled back. "Let's not stop until I come, okay?"

"Okay. But you're nasty!"

"Thanks, you are too!"

"This may feel weird at first," Christine warned her virginal ass pupil.

"What willlllll?" Tori began to ask... but then she found out when she felt Christine's finger inside her ass.

"I'm going to gape your tight little asshole a bit, so you can take Patrick's dick inside it without too much pain," Christine explained, as she wiggled her finger around inside.

""Oh God,"" Tori moaned, feeling some mild pain, but also lots of pleasure coursing through her while she was getting anally finger fucked.

"Such a tight cute little asshole," Christine crooned, as she slid a second finger into her friend's asshole, while she enjoyed the role reversal of being the one in charge.

""Oh, fuck!"" Tori gasped, as her asshole was stretched. An intense clash of pleasure and pain were confronting each other inside the battleground of her ass.

"Oh, yes Patrick, that's exactly what I need! Ream my shithole, ream it good," Tracy moaned, as Patrick began really fucking her ass... loving the intense tightness of it, plus the pleasure of defying the wicked cliché taboo against ass fucking someone in the ass.

"Come and fuck Tori's ass now, Patrick," Christine instructed, after she'd gaped the hole thoroughly with her two fingers.

"Right away, ma'am."" he said.

"No, keep fucking my ass," Tracy objected, clenching her ass cheeks, and thus making her asshole even tighter.

"Oooooooh, God," Patrick groaned, as he pulled out of the vice grip of Tracy's ass. He went over to Tori and asked, "Are you sure you want this big rod inside your ass?""

""I think so. When in Rome..."" Tori replied, as Christine pulled her fingers out.

""Okay,"" he said, as he got moved behind her and looked at the inviting hole.

""Go slowly, especially at first,"" Christine cautioned. ""Tori's ass isn't used to a big dick in there like Tracy's is."

"Hey, what's with the insult?" Tracy objected. She sat down on the floor with her legs spread wide as she watched, kind of looking forward to watching Tori's face when that large eight-inch cock plunged deep inside her ass for the first time.

"What insult?" Christine shrugged. "You're an ass slut, and so am I. There's nothing wrong with that."

"No, there isn't," Tracy agreed, reassured.

"Come to think of it Tori, since this is your first time, I think we can make this even easier for you. Crouch on your feet with your hands on the floor, and stick your ass back as far as you can. And Patrick, just hold onto her body however works, while you sodomize her. But go very gently at first. Do your best to help her to relax while you stretch her ass."

After they'd readjusted their positions, Patrick slowly slid his cock into the virginal backdoor.

"Ooooooooh," Tori whimpered, as the big dick gradually violated her ass.

"Remember to breathe, Tori. And breathe deeply," Christine instructed. She touched herself as she watched Patrick's cock disappearing into her friend's ass.

"So hot," Tracy said, rubbing her slightly stiff neck while she watched.

"Oh God," Tori groaned, biting her lip, the pleasure-pain competition currently being won by the pain... yet somehow... oddly... in a pleasurable way.

"I can stop if you want," Patrick offered, detecting some discomfort in Tori's movements.

"No, don't you dare stop," Tori objected. "I want your dick buried in my ass. But please go slowly, just like you're doing."

"Okay," Patrick agreed, and he continued.

Christine picked up the strap-on and fastened it onto herself, curious to know what it would feel like not just to wear it, but actually to use it... and Tracy looked more than ready to take another dick in her ass.

"Oh God, you're so big," Tori moaned, as Patrick's cock kept drilling deeper and deeper into her ass.

"And you're so tight," Patrick replied, moving at a snail's pace inside Tori's butt.

Once her cock was fastened in place, Christine went over to Tracy, who was closely watching Tori getting her ass reamed, and she asked, "Ready to be my very first ass slut?"

"Oh, yes please," Tracy agreed, looking back to see Christine kneeling behind her.

"Oh God," Tori moaned, as she felt Patrick's body nestled against her butt for the first time.

"I'm no virginal Tori, just slam that big dick in my ass," Tracy ordered, as Christine placed her hands on her hips.

"I've no problem with that," Christine replied, as she admired her friend's ass. She positioned her cock and slid it inside the butthole, which was still slightly gaped from Patrick's earlier fucking.

"Are you all the way inside, Patrick? Yes? Then fuck her ass," Tracy moaned as her own ass was filled.

Patrick did slowly begin fucking Tori's ass, enjoying its intense tightness, plus his being the first person ever to fuck her anally.

"Oh shit," Tori moaned, the pleasure and pain still battling each other, with neither side winning at this point. Which meant the pleasure was gaining.

"So tight," Patrick said, in awe of the vacuum-like suction on his dick.

"Oh yes, pound my back door," Tracy moaned, feeling nothing but pleasure while Christine ass fucked her, full steam ahead.

"Oh yeah!" Christine cried out, feeling such a rush from being the one doing the fucking, from having all the control.

For a couple minutes, Patrick ass fucked Tori slowly and gently, while Christine really reamed Tracy's ass.

The pleasure team finally winning the battle inside Tori's ass, she started wanting more. So she moaned, "This is finally getting really good! Please fuck my ass harder now, Patrick."

"Okay, but just keep telling me how you want it while we continue," Patrick said, excited by the possibility that soon he might be giving Tori a rough ass fucking similar to the one Christine was pounding into Tracy.

"Oh, God! You really know how to use that dick," Tracy moaned, her second orgasm rising.

Moans... whimpers... and the slapping sounds of bodies slamming into each other echoed through the room, as Tori and Tracy were sodomized.

"Oh, Yeah! Even harder now," Tori moaned. Pleasure was now consuming her, and she brought a hand to her pussy and rubbed her burning lust.

"Yes! Drill my asshole, Christine," Tracy moaned, now bouncing back to take the cock as deep into her ass as possible.

Christine was sweating freely. Doing the man's job was a lot more work than she'd anticipated.

Patrick thought this was his best workout in a while, as he too was sweating, while he demolished Tori's asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes, ass fuck me baby," Tracy moaned, nearing another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck, mother fucker!" Tori screamed as her orgasm struck her from Christine's deep drilling of her spread-eagled ass.

"What a dirty ass slut," Christine teased, as she watched Tori coming.

"Fuck you and the horse that rode you in," Tori responded weakly and nonsensically, collapsing forward.

"Come and fuck my ass now Patrick, while I keep fucking Tracy's," Christine ordered, an unusual sex position she'd seen in porn, but she hadn't ever experienced.

"Really?" he asked, going over to her.

"Fuck yes," Christine growled, pausing deep inside Tracy's ass.

"And hurry up about it," Tracy demanded, not at all happy about the cessation of action inside her ass.

"Sorry if I'm getting a bit slow. You three hotties are really giving me a workout," Patrick said, his cock still throbbing while he positioned it behind Christine.

"Just slide it inside me, baby," Christine said. "I'm all slick and ready for you," excited to test drive this combo position.

"Okay," Patrick said, in awe that he was on the verge not only of having fucked, but also having ass fucked all three of these MILFs.

He slid his cock easily inside Christine, and once he was all the way in, she instructed, "Okay, Patrick. Now back out and then push back inside me, beginning slowly, and we'll try to run this locomotive in unison."

"Sure," Patrick said.

Tori finally completed her long orgasm, while she watched the sex train gearing up. Then not wishing to be the lone gal out, she laid herself down in front of the locomotive of the train, and ordered, "Get snacking, Tracy."

"You love making me eat your pussy, don't you?" Tracy said. "Not that I'm complaining," as she bent down to eat her friend's pussy... her new favourite snack.

"Since you like it so much, I think you'll be dining on it a lot from now on," Tori said, knowing that following this wild night of lust being unleashed among this quartet, there'd be no going back.

"Agreed. But real soon, I'll expect you to be munching on mine too," Tracy moaned, as the train continued accelerating smoothly, now approaching high speed.

"Oh, fuck! I want some more of that too, in both directions: there'll be a lot of cunt munching between us from now on," Christine added, picturing herself dining on both of her friends regularly.

"I hope there'll be more sexual workouts with a certain big-dicked guy having a chance to take part as well," Patrick said, as he and Christine reached top speed in perfect unison.

"Oh, yes! All my holes will always be open to my best big-dicked fuck buddy," Tracy offered between licks.

"All of mine, too," Tori agreed.

"Then I guess now we're all your willing three-hole cum-sluts, Patrick," Christine moaned, thoroughly enjoying his rapidly plunging dick in her ass. "And there's no way our slutty pots are entitled to hurl insults at Erica's kettle."

"If you gals want to be self-proclaimed sluts, then I'll always need to be available to help y'all live up to that high calling," Patrick completed the deal.

For the next few minutes, there were only the moaning (and squelching) sounds of sex.

Tori was moaning while Tracy licked her pussy, with multiple orgasms anticipated in her near future!

Tracy was moaning and almost ready to come again, just from the exhilaration of eating Tori's pussy in such close proximity to Christine's strap-on pummelling her ass.

Christine was moaning while she both gave and received simultaneously.

Patrick grunted, while he unexpectedly deposited a load inside Christine's ass.

"Oh, yes! You just came in my ass," Christine moaned, as she felt her bowels being coated with warm cum.

"Where's my next load?" Tracy demanded. Patrick had now deposited two loads... one on Tracy's face and the other in Christine's ass, so just like receiving her foot massage last, she was once again the last girl in the queue.

"Oh, I know exactly where it is," Christine said ominously, just as she also came from their marathon ass fucking session.

Patrick pulled out once he was spent, and Christine pulled out of Tori, discarded her fake dick, then went around to Tracy, who was still lying on her back, and she lowered her ass onto her face... Patrick's cum dribbling down onto Tracy's face.

"You bitch," Tracy gasped, as the discoloured cum splattered onto her.

"Eat my asshole, slut," Christine ordered, feeling very wicked.

"I will because I'm a saint, but you're gonna pay for this," Tracy said blasphemously, before she obeyed by rimming the gaped asshole, to retrieve Patrick's cum from inside.

"That's it Tracy, eat my asshole," Christine ordered.

The act was humiliating, but also satisfying, as Tracy licked and sucked the cum out of the gaped asshole.

After a minute, Christine moved slightly, and next she dropped her pussy onto her friend's face. "Now eat my cunt."

"Fuuuuuck," Tracy groaned, not being left out, since Tory was attacking her clit while Tracy tried to do the same to Christine's.

"That's it, eat my pussy, Tracy," Christine ordered. "Eat it good."

Tracy came on Tori's amazing tongue, but her screams were muffled while she continued licking Christine.

As her orgasm came close, Christine began urgently grinding her pussy up and down on Tracy's face.

Tracy licked the best she could, while her face was used roughly in a way she'd never imagined might happen to her.

Finally, while Tori and Patrick watched closely, Christine erupted, flooding Tracy's face with voluminous cum.

Tracy lapped up her friend's cum, savouring the tangy taste.

A couple minutes later, all four friends... having now fully established that they were 'Friends with Benefits' in every possible configuration of couplings... were still naked and sitting together on the couch... Patrick and Christine cuddling together and idly touching each other at one end, and Tori and Tracy doing the same at the other end.

"That was crazy fun," Tracy said.

"Yeah, way crazier fun than the books we've been reading and discussing," Christine agreed.

"I can't believe we did all that," Patrick said.

"And I cheated on my husband..." Tori said, "...a lot! Can't say I'm sorry I did it, though."

"And you lost your anal cherry," Christine added.

"And you ate pussy for the first time," Tracy added.

"So did both of you," Tori pointed out. "So... I've got an idea for what to read next Thursday," a plethora of wicked ideas spinning round and round in her head.

"Oh? What's that?" Christine asked as she casually took hold of Patrick's still semi-erect cock.

"Have you girls ever read any erotica?" Tori asked.

"Of course," Tracy said, no longer the least bit shy in this company. "Too much of it, actually."