Book Club Orgy - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Keep listening."

I licked.

I probed.

I sucked on her clit, which made her body tremble.

"That's it, my eager little secretary slut," she moaned, " really eat my cunt!"

I attacked her pussy aggressively, wanting to get her off, wanting to feel her come all over my face. Wanting to taste the splash.

"Don't stop, slut," she demanded, as she forced my head deep into her wetness.

I kept licking until I heard her bellowing out a scream, and felt her wetness gush out of her and onto my face, and I eagerly lapped up as much of her cunt cum as I possibly could.

Now it's The End.

"Shit, that was hot," Tori said. "I'm not sure I'm completely straight anymore, either."

"In Part Two she fucks me with a strap-on," Christine wickedly revealed a spoiler.

"In the ass," Tori added.

"No, I'm not some cheap anal slut like Tracy is," Christine teased (although in her past she'd been one).

"Yeah," Tracy agreed without taking offense. Thanks to the hot stories and their free-flowing conversation tonight, she was getting more comfortable about being sexually honest. "There's nothing quite like a dick slamming into my ass."

"Shit, those are words I never thought I'd hear you utter," Christine said, her pussy on fire from the stories, from the frank sexual talk, and from Patrick's amazing hands.

Then, loving the thought of shocking the other two women, who'd always been more brazen than she dared to be, she added wickedly, "Although I haven't had my own asshole pounded in years."

"I bet someone here could collapse that long stretch of emptiness down to just a few minutes," Tori teased.

"What?" Patrick said, having been distracted by imagining himself doing just that. He'd never fucked anyone in the ass, although he'd certainly fantasized about it, especially during the past little while.

"I meant someone with a strap-on," Tori clarified.

"Oh? I have one of those upstairs," Christine bomb-shelled, having bought one only a month ago, hoping she'd be able to use it someday, or hopefully to have it used on her.

"No way!" Tori gasped. "You?"

Patrick's cock flinched beneath Christine's feet at the hot visual.

"Be prepared, I always say," Christine said, loving her unexpected ability to shock Tori. She always had her mind on sex.

"Then go upstairs and bring it down," Tori said. "I've never even seen one in real life."

"It's bigger than your husband's," Christine warned.

"So is the average twelve-year-old's," Tori joked, having no problem with ridiculing her husband's tiny five-inch cock. After taking much bigger ones in college, she still couldn't figure out why she'd married him in the first place... except for love... sweet, irrational love...'it's such a stupid, fickle thing"

"Why not?" Christine shrugged, as she removed her feet from Patrick's lap and stood up. "Thanks! That was amazing!"

Tracy quickly got up from her seat to take Christine's spot instead, and she surprised all three of the others by plonking her feet in his lap and ordering, "Get to work, foot slave."

"Ohhhh," Patrick moaned, at hearing the longed-for words, and feeling her feet applying pressure to his already hard, but now suddenly raging cock!

"I'm not sure I like this new Tracy," Tori said, annoyed to realize that unless she staged a major hissy fit, she was now going to be the last one to get her feet massaged.

Tracy shrugged, "Get over it. This is the new... no longer passive... me."

"I like it," Christine said.

"So do I," Patrick agreed, as he began massaging this fresh pair of nylon-clad feet.

Christine popped upstairs to retrieve her strap-on, and Tori cautioned, "I'd better get a foot massage too."

"Whatever else might happen first, I won't leave this house tonight until you've gotten one," Patrick promised, still overwhelmed by how the night was progressing... the growing sexual tension could be cut with a knife! The wine was flowing, the stories were hot, and the girls' attire was sexy as fuck... the night was filled with potential!

"I'll hold you to that," Tori said.

"Fine... fine... but focus on me for now," Tracy said.

"I'm getting us some more wine," Tori said, her wineglass empty.

A minute later, Christine returned with the strap-on, while Tori had just finished topping up everyone's glasses.

"Oh fuck, that's perfect; just give me that," Tori said, setting her already empty wineglass... her second one now... on the table, and snatching the toy out of Christine's hands.

"Hey, I haven't even worn it yet," Christine protested. Which wasn't true; she'd already worn it a few times... but only for posing in the mirror. She had however fucked herself with it, since the dildo could be removed from the harness, and it had a suction cup to attach it to a wall or the side of her shower (she'd test driven it in both locations).

"Who cares?" Tori said, as she began strapping it in place over her flapper dress. She turned to Tracy. "Story time, Ms. Goody-Goody."

"Ya think? Then get ready to learn I'm not such a goody-goody."

"Yeah, I think. Unless you can prove you're not," Tori challenged, as she finished strapping on the strap-on. "Fuck, this looks really hot on me!"

"We should never have allowed her even to touch that," Tracy warned.

"Yeah, like she needed any more delusions of 'top-of-the-mountain'," Christine agreed, imagining Tori fully empowered and fucking her with it... God, did she look hot wielding that strap-on over her costume!

"Tell your story," Patrick said, curious to know what kind of naughtiness Tracy had written for them.

"Mine isn't as detailed as you guys' were; I didn't think we'd actually be reading them out," Tracy apologized pre-emptively.

"Just make some extra shit up then," Tori advised, gripping her new dick.

"Okay," Tracy said, giving out a little moan. Patrick's hands on her feet felt amazing!

"Ready for our next level of working out?" Rodrigo asks me.

"I'm ready to do anything you tell me to," I reply perhaps unwisely, already hot and sweaty after a marathon workout, but still alert enough to notice the tent in his shorts.

"It'll be intense," he warns.

"Sounds good; I'm ready for anything," I brag, having been flirting with him for almost a year, but only now openly implying that we should just get down to it and fuck.

"Lie down face up on that bench, and raise your legs as high as they'll go," he instructs me. "It's not very wide, so you'll need to hold your head up."

"Okay," I say, turning into a pretzel in a way that really showcases my tight ass. "Like this?"

"Yes, exactly," he approves, clearly admiring my newly amazing back end, which I'm sure looks doubly inviting in this position.

"Does my ass look good now?" I ask, loving the newfound confidence inside me, after losing all that weight.

"It looks amazing," he says, stepping towards me.

I ask bluntly, "Okay, but does it look fuckable?"

"Very," he agrees, as he reaches out and squeezes it.

"I haven't had anything buried in there for years," I say with a moan, making it clear that I'm ready and willing to get sodomized.

"Then we mustn't allow that sad deficiency to remain," he says, as he pulls my shorts and panties down and off.

"I bet all that sweat you've forced out of me today will serve as some great lubricant," I say, just wanting his dick inside me. These long months of flirting with him while my extra pounds melted away, added to the years of my missing out on any raw sex, now has me revved up and ready for whatever the fuck he wants from me.

He tugs his shorts off, revealing a big hard dick, and he gets behind me.

"Just shove it in," I say, wanting a dick in my asshole so fucking badly.

"I've been wanting to fuck you for so long," he says, as he positions his cock at my long-neglected backdoor.

"Then wait no longer. Please pound my ass!" I beg, needing to feel a cock sliding in and out of my asshole.

"As you wish," he says, sliding his dick into my ass.

"Oh yes, fuck!" I moan, a mixture of pleasure and pain swirling inside me.

"That's all I've got," Tracy said.

"Really?" Tori asked. "Just when it was getting interesting, you dirty ass slut."

"You just wish you could get some young stud to bang your ass," Tracy countered. Tonight's wild night and the alcohol had awakened a more aggressive side of her.

"Well, there wasn't much of a plot," Christine said, "but your wicked fantasy is pretty hot."

"I just wrote down what I think every time I see him," Tracy admitted.

"So... now that we've all read out our magnum opi, it's time for some Truth or Dare," Tori announced.

"Oh God," Christine groaned.

"No way," Tracy followed suit.

"Or some Spin the Bottle, if you'd rather," Tori offered, still with the cock strapped around her hips.

"You just want an excuse to kiss me," Christine teased.

"Yes. Or maybe even to fuck you," Tori amended wickedly, feeling very macho and powerful with that cock around her hips.

"Or to fuck me?" Tracy asked. She was feeling so horny, that her attention was torn between the hard, restless cock beneath her feet, and the plastic one pointing directly at her, from across the coffee table.

"You're definitely not fucking me," Patrick joked, his cock flinching under Tracy's feet.

"Patrick's giving me reason to believe that he finds all of those options very exciting," Tracy outed him.

"Then it's decided. Truth or dare! Patrick?" Tori asked.

"Is there a third choice?" he asked, knowing that whatever the question or dare was, it would be sexually charged.

"Nope," Tori said.

"Truth then, I guess," Patrick said, that choice seeming a bit less risky than a dare.

"Are you feeling horny right now?" Tori asked.

"How could I not be?" he said. "Three hot women, all of you reading out explicit sex stories, all of you wearing not only sexy costumes, but also nylon stockings!"

"Fair enough," Tori nodded, after a moment, "Your turn, Patrick."

"I have no idea who to ask."

"Ask me something," Christine offered.

"Truth or dare?" Patrick asked, as Tori (and her dick) came over to loom above him.

"My turn for a foot massage," Tori demanded, sitting down on the table and placing a foot on top of Tracy's.

"Hey, he wasn't finished doing me!" Tracy objected.

"Oh, he can finish you later," Tori smiled wickedly, stressing the word, as Patrick obediently switched over to massaging her foot.

God, this is the best night ever, Patrick thought to himself... trying his hardest (pun intended) to avoid saying anything that might kill this evening's kinky mood.

"You're so bad," Tracy shook her head, and reluctantly pulled her feet out from beneath Tori's. Then when Tracy went and sat on an ottoman, Tori got up and sat on the couch, then replaced her feet on Patrick's lap.

"Truth," Christine replied to Patrick, not really caring which one she chose. She was drunk and horny tonight, and she didn't want to hold anything back.

"Um, I"...." Patrick pondered, unsure of what to ask... every conceivable question looked extremely precarious.

"Would you go down on Tracy or me, if we asked you to?" Tori jumped in and asked bluntly.

Christine replied instantly and just as bluntly, "In a heartbeat."

"Good to know," Tori smiled.

"Yes, that's very good to know," Tracy agreed, wondering what it would be like to have the pretty blonde woman between her legs.

"Truth or dare, Tracy?" Christine asked.

"I'll stick with truth too," Tracy said, feeling a little... okay, a lot nervous about what a dare might commit her to doing.

"Do you prefer a dick in your ass to one in your pussy?" Christine asked.

"Yes, always," Tracy admitted, figuring that particular truth was pretty obvious, after her terribly revealing story about her personal trainer sticking it to her there.

"Truth or dare, Tori?" Tracy asked.

"Dare, of course," Tori said. "You know me better than needing to ask."

"Flash us... especially Patrick... your tits," Tracy dared her, figuring there was no way she'd go that far.

"I'll do even better than that," Tori said, as remaining seated, she stripped off her entire flapper dress in one swift move, and she was suddenly sitting there in front of everyone... and yes, especially Patrick... only wearing thigh highs... having stuck to their agreement not to wear any underwear tonight.

"Oh my God!" Tracy gasped, and Patrick's eyes went immediately to her boobs.

"Do you like my tits, Patrick? Tori asked, thrusting them forward towards him.

"They're... ummm... very impressive," Patrick managed, not even trying to pretend he wasn't staring at those big tits, and also their hard nipples. They looked like they were just made for sucking!

"I know they are," Tori said, as she wiggled her feet, to remind Patrick to resume massaging them.

"Sorry, I got a bit distracted by something or other," he said.

"By what?" Tori asked.

"No idea,' he smirked.

"Do you like big tits, Patrick? Well mine are bigger than hers," Tracy said, shedding her dress too, and presenting her massive, braless tits to him and the other two.

"Holy shit!" Christine gasped, shocked that Tracy too was now essentially naked, and stunned by how large indeed her tits were... she'd obviously lost a lot of weight, but not from certain overly attractive highlights of her body.

"Shit, girl," Tori said, impressed that the normally reserved Tracy was shedding her shell. "Those beauties are amazing!"

Patrick remained speechless, while his eyes darted back and forth between the two pairs of gorgeous tits... a full set more than he'd seen in real life, in something like twenty years.

"Why are you still dressed?" Tori asked Christine.

"Because I don't have as impressive a rack as you two chesties," she said. She'd always been self-conscious about her smallish tits.

"I'm sure they're great," Tori reassured her.

"Yeah, go ahead and show them to us," Tracy added. She noticed Patrick staring at her tits more than Tori's, which made her feel good about being singled out.

"Fine," Christine shrugged, and she discarded her black dress and white outfit, but retained her accessories, and she was soon posing in front of everyone, wearing not much but her stockings.

"You're worried about your boobs? They're perfect for your body," Tori admired.

"Agreed. And they probably don't strain your back, like mine do," Tracy added.

"So it looks like only one of us is still wearing his costume," Tori said, looking at Patrick.

"I think my distinctly unfeminine rack might disappoint you bountiful gals," he joked, while Christine went around and sat back down on her ottoman.

"I don't think it will at all, you hunk," Tori rebutted. "For you, we have different expectations."

"Take it off, take it off, take it off!" all three ladies chanted, somewhat in unison.

"Fine, but not quite yet," he said, shaking his head. Then, knowing he had an impressive upper body, he stood up and gave the girls a masculine pose.

"Fuck," Tori said, admiring his amazing pecs.

"Nice," Tracy said, taking in his washboard stomach.

"Now seems like a good time for me to mention that I'm not exclusively a cunt muncher," Christine said wickedly. She too was impressed with the lone male specimen inhabiting the room.

"I'm flattered," he said.

"Truth or dare, Patrick?" Tori asked, as he sat back down and she returned her feet to his lap.

"Truth," he chose, terrified about what a Tori dare might be.

"Which of us three girls do you want to fuck first?" she asked.

"What? No way I'm gonna answer that!"

"Then you have to accept a punishment," she adjudicated.

Okay."

"Your pants come off."

"What? No!"

"Either answer the question or lose the pants," Tori insisted.

"Ladies, please," Patrick pleaded with the two reasonable ones.

"The three of us are already just about as naked as it's possible to get," Christine pointed out. "And we'd like some eye candy, too. So one or the other."

"And I'd prefer the other," Tracy added, wanting to see Patrick wearing just his underwear. "And we're unanimous about that."

"Fine, since you're unanimous," he surrendered, shaking his head. He stepped forward, and the three women gathered around his feet, while he removed his boots, then he pulled his pants down, saying, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Nice boxers," Tracy said.

"Nice package," Tori said. His big bulge was just a couple feet away from her, and at eye level.

"Just how I imagined you'd look," Christine said.

"You've imagined me stripping?" Patrick said, standing there in only his boxers... tight boxer briefs actually, that showcased his prominent dick and his tight ass.

"Yep! We all have," Tracy said.

"In vivid detail," Tori added, "and we've speculated to each other about you," admiring Patrick as if he were a piece of meat... a delicious hunk of man meat.

"It's someone else's turn now," Patrick said.

"And it's your turn to choose who it is," Tori reminded him.

"Oh. Right. Truth or dare, Tracy?" he asked, she appearing to be the safest bet of the three.

"Dare," she said, surprising everyone, including herself.

"Come and suck on my cock," Tori usurped Patrick's authority, standing up and wiggling her hips, to wave her black dick around.

"What?"

"You heard me, "Tori said. "Get over here, drop to your knees, and suck my cock."

"You don't think I will, do you?" Tracy asked.

"Nope," Tori said.

"Fine," Tracy said. She went over, dropped to her knees, and took the plastic cock into her mouth.

Then Tori stepped towards her, forcing Tracy either to lean back, or to take the dick out of her mouth, which she refused to do. Tori continued stepping forward, until Tracy was leaning way back, supporting herself on her hands.

Christine and Patrick leaned forward for a closer look.