All Comments on 'Book Club Orgy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

my wife maggie wants to join this book club, wonder what she means ???? more please soon.

WanttobefemmeWanttobefemmeover 3 years ago

Love your hot stories and this one is no exception. I'd love to be Patrick for a day....or more. And none of the girls would get short-changed with my 9 inches.

Thanks Jasmine !

dirtyemperordirtyemperorover 3 years ago
Another great read

From start to finish you really know how to pull a reader into the story. I'm left wanting to know more about what's happening with this book club. Please tell me there's more to this group than just this one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Getting better

I dont often comment. I'm not one of your fanboys/girls. But I do try to make it constructive and give praise where due. You've made an effort recently to expand from just 'knees' and you have done very well with it. I've also seen a lack of 'full flood'. Bravo! You still have some of your darlings, as Stephen King calls them, to expunge, like 'good to know'. We dont need an episode of How I Me Your Mother in every story. But you have made great strides. You still need work on your dialogue. It's just too campy and forced sometimes. IMHO. Your stories have always had great ideas, and you're one of the best technical writers here. Maybe this is nitpicking and pretentious of me, since you're one of the top read and top rated authors. Then again, Cardi B is on top of the music world, so one can always use popularity as a gauge. Again IMHO, apples to apples, you're far above her. I just wish you would try a more serious approach sometime, like Mentalcase22, Hotman, WifeWatchman, VertigoJ, or Iamnotstevebuscemi, to name a few. Still, first five I've given you in a while.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

Talk about promoting yourself! I gave you a "5" for the storytelling. You must keep the book club going.

TigersirTigersirover 3 years ago

Amazing story Jasmine.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Lucky Patrick!

I'm ready to be in this kind of book club! Maybe forget the books and just get right to the sex. Three women you could use in the turning story, except that, after Patrick, I think all three ladies could not be turned from being bi. I don't think they'd ever give up his cock no matter how seductive the turning experience. Five stars.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
A fun night out and a great read

There is a spirit to SSL's stories that cannot be imitated. A few others write in the same kind of fun style: erotic, cheerful, naughty, and so wrong fro the point of view of respectable behaviour. But lusty and enough to keep me hard all the way through,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love stories like this

Would love to read a sequel to this story, maybe reading an incest series of stories like "Revenge of the Nerd" or "What Mom Doesn't Know".

Would love for Tori or Tracy to have one or more adult kids or nieces or nephews, to add to the kink of this series.

paulyepspaulyepsover 3 years ago

Just another in a long line of great stories from you !! Thank you so much .. this was a really fun story. 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

Amazing story!! This would be great with illustrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent story! Even though it was a little campy, the lining them up for 10 strokes each and repeat was really fun to read. I also like how you slowly worked the group up to the actual orgy. My guess is the books might become less read for the next few sessions! :)

Spence

Daveyk71Daveyk71over 3 years ago

A great story as always. 10/10 effort. My most favourite author

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Getting Better

I've nearly always given you a 5 as you're a great writer Jasmine. There have been a few problems with some stories but this one puts you back at the top again. Well done. Shame cannot score more than 5.

A tad upset at the sentence at top of page 6:-

Christine added, "Her lesbian stories are partly responsible for my growing interest in women, and my knowledge that most men are assholes." 😂🤔🤔

gingerEllenPgingerEllenPover 3 years ago

Now I can't wait to be over 40! LOL!!!

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Excellent!

One of your better stories. Loved the group dynamics.

Sutty93Sutty93over 3 years ago

Reading one of Jasmine's stories is always a treat; they're fun, sexy. kinky and usually not too long. One thing that I personally appreciate is her use of 80s bands and music as fun little bits in the story. And while I agree that this story (as with most, if not all, of her stories) was perfect, I would've liked to have had Patrick be related to one of the girls, either as siblings, or I feel it would have been hotter in this case for them to be cousins. Just my two cents, but as this was a requested storyline, she had to appease her commissioner. Also the continual self-promotion is always fun, even if this episode did put it over the top just a bit.

DorcDorcover 3 years ago
Beautiful

Was hard the whole time!

assman37assman37over 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

Dang, Jasmine. You've done it again. I can't wait for future chapters (hint hint) ;)

FmypcktFmypcktover 3 years ago

Oh my Looorrrd!!! I’ve read a lot of your stories because your are so good at this. But, my god! Can I have a 5 some with these 4? My pussy is drooling.

TrysexualityTrysexualityover 3 years ago

Very hot. Fabulous as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow! Delicious!

So... Part 2?

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are partly hot, but the ever obvious agendas are spoiling your writing for me. Your rather dogmatic view of "male" and "female" behaviour and psyche generally, as well as their sexuality specifically are annoying and lead to contradictory and false conclusions.

SiodisSiodisabout 2 years ago

Any chance on seeing these characters again?

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, but I have to overlook your constant put downs of most anything male except those males fortunate enough to possess a dick that is eight inches or more. It was rather unexpected that all the women wanted to have their asses fucked. More likely on the first time other holes would have been featured. Nevertheless this was a story of lust that I had to read before doing anything else today.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Loved this, so over the top but so readable, nice characters without anyone being nasty.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Would love for there to be a sequel!

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

You are a sexist pig but this is a hot story. The 3 women didn't seem submissive like they said they were...not that I'm complaining because that stuff very quickly gets ridiculous and nasty.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/13/2023) I enjoyed this story immensely. I’d like to imagine Patrick doing some munching himself next Thursday. Lucky Patrick. Five stars. Oh, thanks for not pegging Patrick. That would have bombed me out.

dcblydcbly8 months ago

Part 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yowee! Whole lotta shakin' goin on! The temperature in that room must have gone up to 120. Juice spewed everywhere! Wet cunts! Wet mouths! Wet asses! And one very lucky and very happy guy. Very fulfilling! More, please.

MasterdcMasterdc4 months ago

Excellent 5* do you have Tracy's number

lbcarrlbcarr28 days ago

I had to stop on page 4 I was laughing out loud at work. Thank you so much for this story. I’m really enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES