All Comments on 'Book Club Pt. 01: The Good Girl'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So are the

Divorce courts, as you will soon find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Fun Story

A fun story about two consenting couples adding some spice to their sex lives. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
on the side?

So exactly what does it mean to be naughty on the side? Does that mean swapping together or will she take lovers on the side and maybe he knows or maybe he doesn't?

Recipe for disaster here.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 4 years ago
Loved the story.

Credible. Nice way to segue into swapping and enjoying sex with another couple. Cute, even. I liked the main character's reticence. Keep writing and I look forward to the other stories in the Book Club series.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Realistic..

Providing they all remain honest with each other and don't "go solo", but continue to have same room sex, the arrangement could work.

A second chapter would provide a decent ending.

clem234clem234over 4 years ago
Nice story

The editing sucked however. I thought you had gotten over that stuff in your early stories. I love your stories, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great fantasy, so thrilling and perfect.

Of course fantasies are unreal, like marriages that survive extra marital sex. Sure, its possible, but not probable. Some people win at Las Vegas too. But I wouldn't bet more than I could afford to lose. I wonder if that's the real story behind the plot. In their 40's and having sex only once a month? Sounds like they don't really have that much of a marriage to lose anyway.

Thanks for the effort. Can't wait to read a realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Honey, you don't need to apologize and there is no need to feel guilty about it. I

I'm a spineless cuck who deserves being married to a faithless whore

Danno_61455Danno_61455about 4 years ago

Welcome back. I read many of your stories. The wife, young or old, who chooses to have sex with other people is what I am most interested in reading. Prefer at least one of the female characters have bikini trimmed vaginal grooming because like Fake News not all women choose to shave it clean.

I look forward to your next two of three chapters to this one. Good opening to your story.

Thanks for sharing.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Fun story - I liked it even with the typical cliche

Fun story - thanks for sharing and writing so well.

Ha... funny thing: here were two women talking about wanting to swap, to try some strange cock, and one pipes up "Guys think with their dicks." Can't we move past this notion? No, guys don't think with their dicks. Guys are intrinsically wired differently that women. Women are intrinsically wired differently than men. Both sexes are motivated in their own way to have sex.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic just fantastic

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Not nearly as good as your more recent work.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

98% of swinging married couples end up getting divorced. A sad but true fact. The research and evidence prove this.

These two couples, if they keep going, will want to expand their horizons, including other couples. They’ll always now be chasing paradise with someone else.

As per normal, jealousy will come, then the arguments, then one will want to quit and the other can’t.

Welcome to divorce, it will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Just Sex"

That is so very sad.

Unfortunately, that's the problem the wives had before they read the book! Neither of them considered that by planning ahead (as they did successfuly for the swap) they could rejuvenate their married sex.

There is a problem here. After kids arrive, for weeks wives limit physical contact with their spouse, in fear that hubby will expect sex that they are not ready for yet,. Hubby, if he is a good man, respects that and starts doing all he can to take some of the load off his wife.

This is a catch 22 situation for husbands. 'If I try to make love to my wife, will she push me away like last week?' So he stops trying. After a while, wife thinks either, 'This is good. I have enough to do without worrying about sex.'

Or 'Is he having an affair? He never cuddles me anymore.

Both thoughts are understandable but in most cases just wrong! Forgtting that she asked him not to pester her she HAS NEVER TOLD HIM that she would love to be cuddled again.

Then so many years later. Kids gone. All the opportunity to ignite pasion gets wasted as she buries her head in the books that have been her sex life for those long years of caring for her family.

Remember? The planning for the swap started with TALKING to her friend. It escalated when they TALKED to the husbands.

<Adulterate> To weaken by adding an inferior substance

How much better if she and her husband had TALKED before weakening their marriage.

Not to late to repair some of the damage, but only if they TALK to spouses. Others should only be in if both husband and wife are present and the others are a long way away. Easy in these days with zoom , whats app, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic as always; so far so good. 5/5

MattWrightMattWrightabout 1 year ago

Love it when the ladies take the initiative. Well done! Looking forward to reading your work.

avp92117avp92117about 1 month ago

I liked it, but there were so many grammatical errors that it kept taking me out of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous