Book Club Pt. 02: Something New

Story Info
Wife wants to try something new.
3.9k words
3.9
17.4k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers

This story involves the book club described in chapter one but revolves around two different women from the first chapter. Apparently sexy books stir more than just literary interest.

*

Rachel Pittman is a forty-five-year-old mother of two. She and her husband Glenn are now empty nesters with that their two children off to college. With PTA and school clubs behind her, Rachel needed more to fill her free time. She joined the neighborhood book club as one of those time fillers. She had always enjoyed reading and now enjoyed getting together with other women to discuss the books. Add some wine and Rachel had found a good hobby for herself.

Rachel met Donna Salomon on her first night at book club. They became close friends after only a couple of months. Donna is in her mid-forties married to Todd. Just like Rachel and Glenn, Donna and Todd were empty nesters with their son deployed in the military.

Rachel and Donna found they enjoyed each other's company and they found that they could talk about any subject no matter how personal. When the books started getting racy, Donna started telling Rachel about her and Todd's sex life. Donna was very open about talking about her sex life with Todd, including all their kinky details. Rachel listened intently to Donna's stories but was never forthcoming about her own sex life.

The two met the weekend before book club was to be discussing the swinger book. "Rachel, does it bother you when we talk about sex? You act interested when I talk about my sex life but you don't seem comfortable talking about yourself. Are we not good enough friends for you to share with me?"

"No, it's not like that. I just don't have a lot to tell."

Donna gave Rachel a quizzical look. "I don't get it, what do you mean? If you don't feel comfortable telling me about your sex life that's okay."

Rachel took a deep breath, "Oh no, I just don't have a lot to say. I don't have the stories you have. Glenn is a wonderful husband but our sex life seems rather bland compared to the books we've been reading and the stories you tell. I have to admit that I really don't ever initiate sex with Glenn, I wait for him to be in the mood. When we do he is almost always on top, nothing kinky. You talk about how big Todd is. Glenn is the only man I've been with and I think he would be considered average if you know what I mean but I really don't know."

Donna was tentative but asked anyway. "What is his size?"

"I think he is about six inches. Please don't get me wrong I love him with everything I have but I've seen pictures of bigger guys. I've always wondered what a bigger one feels like. I know that's terrible of me."

"You're not terrible. It is normal to wonder what someone else would feel like. It is only natural. You know that they say, size isn't everything but it is a good thing," Donna laughed.

"That is easy for you to say. From your description of Todd, you don't have that problem, do you?"

Donna blushed, "Todd is a little above average."

"Alright out with it, you've hinted around that he is big. How big is he?"

Sheepishly, almost apologetically, Donna told Rachel that they had measured Todd at right at about eight and a half inches.

Rachel held up a hand to Donna. "Don't feel sorry for me. I have a great husband who I didn't marry for his cock size. Yes, I will admit I am curious what about a bigger one would feel like, but I'm not going to mess up my marriage by having an affair to find out."

Donna dropped the cock talk and the two went back to discussing the book.

Two days later Rachel looked at the phone to see a text from Donna. "Do you want to see it?"

"See what?" She replied.

The next thing that "popped up" on her screen was a pic of a big hard cock. The bubbles showed that Donna was typing then her text showed up under the pic. "Todd wanted you to see it."

Over the next two days, Donna sent Rachel four more pictures of Todd's dick. Two of them with Donna holding it so Rachel would know that they were legit.

At book club, Rachel grabbed Donna pulling her aside. "You have to stop sending me those. I don't want Glenn to see them."

"Just don't show him your phone. You liked them, didn't you?" Rachel blushed while putting her head down. "Todd and I want to give you a present for your upcoming birthday."

"No, you don't need to get me anything for my birthday," Rachel said confused.

"I'm not getting you something, I want to let you use something."

Rachel looked at Donna cocking her head to the side, "What are you talking about Donna?"

"I want to give you a night with Todd. I know you are curious about what it is like to have a big one and I'm willing to let you try his. I know you are curious."

Rachel grabbed Donna's hand pulling her close, "I told you I love my husband and I'm not jeopardizing my marriage for some curiosity."

"There is no jeopardy, it will be a one-time thing. No one will find out about it. You've said you are curious to know what a bigger dick feels like. Todd and I want to help. Don't say no, just think about it. We're about to start and we will talk later." Donna quit talking and pulled them back to the group.

Donna waited three more days before she sent another dick pic to Rachel. It was followed by several more with captions "This can you be yours for one night." Another one said, "You know you want this." The last one was Todd's cock pushing past Donna's pussy lips, "It wants to cum inside you next." Rachel finally texted Donna. "Donna stop it. Quit sending those pictures, I'll do it."

"Just tell me the date, time and place." She texted back.

"After I check Glenn's schedule, I will text you back," Rachel responded.

Glenn surprised Rachel the next night telling her that he was going out of town for two days on business. He apologized for the short notice but it couldn't be helped. Rachel couldn't believe her luck. Glenn's trip was going to be perfect, he would leave next Friday and come back home on Saturday night.

Rachel quickly texted Donna that Glenn was going on a trip and hoped that Todd was available. Rachel ended her test, "Please stop sending me so many cock pics."

"So many? Fine just enough to keep you interested. Don't worry I will leave Todd alone for the week so he is ready for a long night."

Over the next week, Donna only sent three pics of Todd's cock while they finalized the details. Todd would come to Rachel's house where he would spend the night on Friday. They agreed that with Todd having a vasectomy years ago that he would not use a condom to give Rachel the "real feel" of Todd's cock.

The night before Glenn was to leave, he surprised Rachel. Glenn asked her to go with him on his trip. Glenn rarely asked her to go on his trips but made a good case for her to go. He promised a five-star hotel and top of the line restaurants. Rachel was quick to decline claiming she had "Big" project she was working on at work. She thought she was being clever using the word big. Glenn pressured her but was showed some unusual disappointment when she declined.

Rachel kissed her husband goodbye sending him off on his business trip. She went on to work having a hard time concentrating, knowing what she had planned that night. Donna had texted Rachel three times during the day trying to keep her excitement up. Each text contained a different angle of Todd's cock telling her that it would be all hers for a night.

Rachel was excited but a little scared. Nervously she made herself a sandwich when she got home after changing out of her work clothes. Todd would be on her doorstep by six-thirty.

The doorbell rang causing Rachel to jump. This was her last chance to back out she thought. No, she wouldn't back out now, she had gone too far to stop. Behind the door was Todd holding a bottle of wine. Rachel looked behind him for his car but didn't see it. "Donna dropped me off so no one would see my car in your driveway all night. We want to be just as careful as you do. I'm like you, no one needs to know what we are doing." Todd held up the bottle as he walked in. "Shall we have a drink before we get started?"

"That's a great idea, do I look that nervous?" Rachel asked.

"I will be honest that you do but you look so sexy nervous."

Rachel shook slightly as she poured the wine. They sat drinking and making small talk for a short while. After two drinks she looked at Todd, "I'm afraid if we don't go upstairs now, I might chicken out."

Leading the way, Rachel took Todd's hand taking him to the bedroom. As they got to the bedroom door Todd handed Rachel a card. "Donna wanted you to open this when we got to the bedroom."

The card read: "Happy Birthday Rachel. Pease use my husband in any and every way you want. His cock is at your command and for your pleasure." Signed Donna.

When Todd saw Rachel look up from the card, he slowly undressed till he was just in his boxers. Putting his thumbs in the waistband, "Do you want me to do the honors or do you want to finish unwrapping your present?"

Rachel stood there dumbfounded, not speaking. After a moment of silence, Todd slid his boxers down his legs releasing his semi-hard cock. Todd helped the stunned Rachel to sit on the edge of the bed. Once she was seated, he stood before her grabbing her hand. Todd guided her hand to his waiting cock. Like on instinct Rachel started stoking Todd's dick. Her eyes were glued to the dick in her hand as it grew hard. Mentally she was comparing it to her husband's. The cock in her hand was fully erect and yes, longer and thicker than husband's.

To get Rachel to suck his dick, Glenn would have to beg and then she only sucked him on special occasions. Without hesitation, Rachel opened her mouth guiding Todd's cock past her lips. Todd's groan reinforced that Rachel's lips were doing the job. She sucked and stroked with her mouth never feeling so full with Todd's cock in her mouth. She was getting more excited wanting to feel that dick in her pussy.

Rachel stopped sucking looking up at Todd. "I need to feel you inside me now." Her clothes were quickly on the floor before she was on her back lying on the bed.

Todd wasted no time crawling on top of her, lining up his cock. "Go slow," she pleaded.

The head of his dick pressed against the outside of her pussy lips. Her excitement gave ample lubrication to allow his cock head to push inside. Todd's dick pushed its way into Rachel's canal. "Oh shit, that feels so good. Fuck me, Todd."

Todd's pumping picked up the pace increasing Rachel's moans. Todd pounded Rachel's pussy keeping his focus not to cum before Rachel. He slowed down afraid he wasn't going to be able to hold out when Rachel started moaning loudly. "Oh God yes, fuck me with that big cock. God, my pussy is so full. I'm going to cum."

Her body shook hard and she held Todd tight inside her. The contracting pussy muscles around his cock erased any will power Todd had to hold back from cumming. Todd grunted shooting a stream of semen into Rachel's pussy.

Todd pulled his dripping cock out and rolled over next to Rachel. "In a couple of minutes and a little help, I can be ready to go again," Todd said.

"That's impressive, Glenn can go twice in a night but it takes about an hour of recovery time."

"Don't blame him for that, if I hadn't taken a little pill before I got here, I wouldn't be ready for another hour either."

Five minutes later Rachel's hands and mouth had Todd hard again. She got on her hands and knees. "Take me from behind, fuck me hard," Rachel begged.

Still sloppy from their first fuck Todd was easily able to slam his cock into Rachel's pussy with little resistance. He pounded her pussy as hard as he could all the while she moaned encouraging Todd on. Rachel didn't cum but Todd did after a long sweaty fuck.

Todd collapsed on the bed spent. They lay there in silence for several minutes till Rachel spoke up. "Thank you, Todd, I'm going to call Donna to come pick and you up."

"I can stay longer. If you give me more time, I can be ready to go again," Todd said catching his breath.

"No, I wanted to feel what it was like and I've done that. Please tell Donna thank you for me." Rachel put on a robe while Todd got dressed. By the time they got to the front door, Donna was pulling up in the driveway. As she watched Todd and Donna drive away Rachel felt the pangs of regret for what she had just done. She trudged up the stairs flopping on the bed not noticing the form sitting in the chair beside the bed.

"Was it worth it?" A voice bellowed.

Rachel screamed jumping off the bed. She turned and was horrified to find her husband sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"I asked you a question, was it worth it?" Glenn asked again.

"Oh God, you scared me to death. What are you doing here?"

"Kind of a shock, right? Almost as much as the shock I got tonight."

The realization was finally setting in that her husband not only knew what she had done but had to have been aware that she was planning it. "Glenn, it's not what. . ."

Glenn snapped at her before she could finish, "No, don't say it's not what it looks like. Because it looks like I have a cheating slut of a wife. No, soon to be ex-wife who just fucked one of our neighbors in our bed."

The ex-wife comments stung hard. "No Glenn, please don't say that. I made a mistake."

Glenn snapped at her again, "A mistake? A mistake is when you forget to tip the waiter. Did you 'mistake' Todd's cock for mine when sucked it before spreading your legs for him. Did you somehow think Todd transformed into me when he was fucking you?"

Rachel was crying hard, sobbing that she was sorry. Glenn gathered up some of his toiletries and cloths stopping at the bedroom door. He turned back to his wife, "I'll be sleeping in the guest room. I want you out of here tomorrow. Go to your sisters, go to a hotel or even go to fucking Todd's, I don't care."

"Please, please, can we talk about this?"

"Understand, right now you do not want to talk to me. I'm not sure you should be alone with me in this house."

Rachel cried herself to sleep them drove to her sisters with a small packed bag. She drove out not knowing how long if ever it would be before she was allowed back in her home.

For the next two days, Rachel texted and tried to call Glenn. He had ignored her calls and texts from both Rachel and her sister. But when his phone lit up with Rachel's father he answered. "To what do I owe the pleasure, Mr. Wallace?" Glenn asked.

"Don't give me that bullshit Glenn. I want to know what is going on and I want to know right now."

Glenn chuckled, "Should I take that as a threat Mr. Wallace?"

"Son, you can take it any way you want but I want answers. I want to know why you kicked my daughter out of her house?"

"Sir, I respectfully suggest you ask your daughter."

"I did, she said she made a mistake but you won't talk to her."

Glenn chuckled again, "Okay Mr. Wallace, she is sticking with the mistake excuse. Tell me this Mr. Wallace, did you ever make the mistake of sticking your cock in someone other than Mrs. Wallace and if you did, do you think that Mrs. Wallace would accept a lame excuse that it was a mistake?" Glenn could hear a slight gasp on the other end of the phone. "Your silence tells me that Mrs. Wallace would kick your ass out of the house, wouldn't she?"

After a long pause, "Glenn, are you sure. Could you be mistaken." His tone had changed completely.

"Mistaken? Nice choice of words. No, I am not mistaken. I watched them fuck and even recorded it. I can send you the part where she tells him how good his big cock feels in her pussy. Would you and Mrs. Wallace want to see that?"

"Oh shit, you're serious. How could she be that stupid? What are you going to do Glenn?"

"I don't know Mr. Wallace. What would you do if you found your wife fucking one of your neighbors? What would your children think about their mother 'trying out' the neighbor's cock?"

There was another long pause, "I would kick her out Glenn. I could never forgive her for betraying me. How did you find out? She said you were going on a business trip."

I laughed, "One thing about cheating, you shouldn't leave your phone lying around when your getting dick pics being sent to you. The problem is your husband sees them and gets suspicious. It didn't take much to check her phone to find out her entire plan."

I'm sorry Glenn, you do what you have to do. I will understand and support you but let me say I don't want to lose you from our family.

Glenn took a week before he called his wife telling her he wanted to talk to her. She accepted but was nervous about what he was going to say.

They sat down at the kitchen table with Glenn staring straight into his wife. "You said you wanted to talk, you wanted to explain. This is your chance; you lie one time we're done. You tell me one half-truth, we're done."

Rachel told him the truth, she explained in great detail how Donna had convinced her that she needed to try a bigger dick. "I'm not blaming Donna, I did it of my own free will. I was stupid and I will regret my actions for the rest of my life. Please tell me there is a way you can forgive me."

"Rachel, you have betrayed me. You have violated our vows and I'm just supposed to forget it? Sorry, I can't unsee you or un-hear you begging to be fucked by our neighbor. What would you suggest I tell our children when I file for divorce?"

Rachel started sobbing, "Oh God, please don't divorce me."

"Rachel, how am I ever supposed to trust you? How am I ever supposed to look at you and not see begging our neighbor to fuck you? It might be easier to accept if you got drunk and let you guard down. This was a premeditated act, you waited for me to go out of town and had your lover ready to spend the night with you."

"Everything you are saying is correct. I did a stupid thing, please tell me how I can make it right."

"Let me ask you a few more questions. It was pretty obvious that Todd didn't use a condom, correct?" Rachel nodded. "I'm assuming that you are not the first woman outside their marriage he has fucked so you have no idea where his cock has been and you have no idea if left any diseases festering in you." Rachel had a panicked look on her face. "Second on that front, with me having a vasectomy, I don't believe you are on the pill, are you?" Rachel shook her head no with the panic intensifying. "Do you have any idea of his swimmer's status? You could be carrying his child as we speak. If you are don't expect me to support you and your bastard child."

Rachel broke down crying again, "Donna said he had a vasectomy but I guess I don't know if that is true. How could I be so stupid? I didn't think of either of those things. I will do anything to prove myself to you."

"Anything Rachel?"

"Yes, anything. I will give you a blow job every night. You can fuck me in the ass anytime you want. I know I've always said no but I will deny you nothing."

"Tell you what, you go back to your sister's house and come back a week from today. In that time you get yourself tested. If you are clean and not pregnant, we can talk some more."

A week later they were back at the kitchen table. Rachel slid across the table her lab report that she was clean and not pregnant. Glenn read every word then slid back a folder to her. "Oh God, is this the divorce?"

Glenn pulled it back pulling out the first sheet. "This is a postnuptial agreement; it basically states that if you cheat on me again it will result in an uncontested divorce. You will get none of our marital assets." Glenn held up a second paper, "This is an agreement that you will have no contact with Doris and Todd ever again. If you do it will result in the divorce as outlined in the postnuptial agreement. The next to last document is an agreement that you will not refuse me any sexual activity that I request."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,353 Followers
12