Book Club Pt. 01: The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I told her yes, she quickly entered holding her hand over her pussy in an attempt to keep it from leaking on the floor. Handing her some toilet paper I put my head down. "I can't believe we did this," I said with a sob.

"Oh God, if you didn't want to do this why didn't you tell me? I'm so sorry I pushed you into this."

Anna's statement took me by surprise, "Anna you didn't push me into anything. I knew what was going to happen tonight. I just don't know how we go forward now. I don't think I can look my husband in the eyes again or your husband after what we did."

Anna stepped up to me pulling her naked body to mine. "Oh honey, it will be alright. We can talk through this; we will act like this never happened. We can promise each other that it will never happen again. I'm sorry it was so bad for you."

A tear was rolling down my cheek. "No, you don't understand. God, I'm so embarrassed. I liked it. I felt so slutty having your husband fuck me and I had an orgasm. I came harder than I have with Matt in a long time. When I looked over and saw Matt fucking you, I was jealous and turned on at the same time. I know I'm going to want to do it again. I've always been the good girl, not the slut I was tonight."

Anna hugged me tighter, "Come on Jenny, there is nothing wrong with you experiencing something new and exciting. You stepped out from the strait-laced conservative Jenny that the world knows. I think everyone wants to be a little naughty now and then. Why shouldn't you have a little fun? Tell me something, who did we hurt tonight? You still love Matt and I still love Carter." I nodded my head to Anna. "If you and Matt decide you want to act like this never happened then it never happened. If you tell me you want my take my husband's cock for a ride, just ask and I will let you borrow him. You just have to give him back when you're done. I will want to give Matt another ride."

I laughed and hugged Anna tight to my naked body. "I'm going to take my husband home now. I think I will lick your pussy juice off his cock before I fuck him. I suggest you and Matt talk about what we did tonight then make love. We will talk tomorrow. Just remember you are my best friend and I love you."

Anna kissed me full on the mouth before leaving the bathroom. She had told me to wait five minutes then come out. I cleaned up putting my bra and panties on. Hearing the front door close I cautiously walked out of the bathroom. Matt was sitting on the couch in his briefs.

Matt walked to me scooping me up in a big hug. His lips met mine but I pulled back. "Are you mad at me honey?" I asked.

"I'm not mad at you, not disappointed in you and I love you now just like I did yesterday and the day before."

My lips met his for a passionate kiss. When we broke our kiss, Matt led me to our bedroom sitting me down on the bed. "Matt, I need to be honest with you about tonight. It was Anna's idea to swap but I let it happen. I need to be more honest with you, I enjoyed having sex with Carter and feel guilty about enjoying it."

"Honey, you don't need to apologize and there is no need to feel guilty about it. I think we all knew what could happen when we stripped down to our underwear. I'll be honest too, I enjoyed having sex with Anna but it was just sex."

"I just don't know where this is going. You remember when we first got married you wanted me to suck your dick. I thought it was gross and wouldn't do it. Then I got drunk at that party and I tried sucking you. I not only liked doing it, I loved it. I still thought it was gross for you to cum in my mouth till you came in my mouth without warning. I tasted it and again I like it."

"Yes Jenny, I love the way you suck my cock."

"You don't get it. I was brought up to believe that sex was dirty. I know that is wrong. I enjoy sex, I enjoy sucking your dick and I even let you fuck my ass. All that is one thing, it has always been with you but now I've fucked another man."

"Look Jenny, we can put a stop to this and never do it again."

"No, you're still not hearing me. I was watching as you were on top of my best friend fucking and shooting your cum in her pussy. I could tell by the looks on both your faces and the moans you both enjoyed it. I was a little jealous but excited."

Matt looked at me bewildered. "Okay, I don't get it. What are you saying?"

"As I told Anna, I've always been the good girl. I've been your good girl. I want to still be your good girl but I liked being a little naughty tonight. Can I still be your good girl while being a little naughty on the side?"

Matt laughed pulling me tight to him. "I love you as my good girl and I love you as my naughty girl. Just promise me that my naughty girl will come home to me."

I pulled his boxers down looking up at him with his cock in my hand. "You mean come back to you and suck your dick after you fuck my best friend?"

"Yes, but I haven't cleaned up if you know what I mean."

"Good, I want to see if I can taste Anna on you."

"MMM, I see my naughty girl is still here."

12