Book Club Pt. 02: Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glenn, of course, I will sign all of those, you said next to last. You have one more?"

Glenn grinned, "The last one is called a 'Hall Pass', it allows me to do what you did. I will be allowed a pass from our wedding vows."

Rachel started crying putting her head down. "The answer is yes, but please don't. I don't think I could handle the thought of you having sex with another woman. If that is what it takes to get you back, then yes. If I sign these can I please come home?"

"Yes, but you will be sleeping in the guest room. Don't worry I moved our bed in there and bought a new one for the master bedroom. No way I could sleep on the bed you fucked Todd on."

Rachel signed each of the papers handing them one by one to her husband. She looked up at him sheepishly, "Can I make a request?"

"That seems a little bold but go ahead."

"Can I please suck your dick before you fuck my ass tonight?"


12