All Comments on 'Book Club Pt. 02: Something New'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crap

Soft assed wimp cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
really?

She plots this and obviously likes the big cock you don't have so how can you ever match up? She may love you, she may want or need your financial support, but she will always now know what she is losing or lacking from you sexually. So forever you will now know that she is just their for the companionship and your check book but forever you will know that you are a distant second when it comes to sexually satisfying her. How or why would you stay? A hall pass or a quick fuck to someone else would not make you even. You would need, if you wanted her to stay, some sex on the side be it an escort or a girlfriend, to help your ego and to allow you to feel you have one upped her in someway. If you don't in someway take this above her level she will always know that she won and you lost. She got her big cock and you just keep paying the bills.

BigJim48BigJim48about 4 years ago
Book Club Pt 1 vs Pt2

Pt1 was a mutual act. A shared experience wanted by both couples & got a #5 vote! Pt2 is a total betrayal by a spouse - if there had been some sharing of the idea w/ the spouse that would be different BUT NO - she had to try something bigger w/o asking her spouse about the idea - definitely a selfish action. No way would/should a spouse, so treated, ever allow the slut back into his life or home again. & she couldn't allow him a hall pass - where would she think that her feelings would/could matter - again selfishness!!!

fritz51fritz51about 4 years ago
Regarding anon 3-24-20:

I agree with much of what was stated by that comment.

Hubby's requested concessions were reasonable, and in line with the wife wishing to keep her husband and willing to sign / agree to anything to keep him.

Anon's comment suggests that the wife only wishes to keep the husband for security.

I would suggest that even if she truly loves her husband and is no longer swept up in a big / different / huge / cock quest and would never again wish for anything but her husband, there exists an inescapable problem. Even with all of the praise that wifey can conjure up he will never, not once, be able to stick his dick into her without at least a momentary memory of how she had squealed with delight over Tod's cock. Even if she doesn't pine for the experience of having super dick in her, her husband will not be able to avoid feeling less of a man. One could predict that condition could lead to impotency, resentment and finally to the divorce that was postponed.

They can stay married, but only if the husband is willing to accept being "less" and suffer continuing humiliation in trade in order to not go through the pain of ditching a spouse.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Oh look another marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a whore. And of course they lived happily ever after lol

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Great story but the ending sucked.....

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

If he wants to keep the cheating idiot, then that’s on him. Some men don’t have much pride.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Good outline for a story but not a real story in itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rachel started crying putting her head down. "The answer is yes, but please don't. I don't think I could handle the thought of you having sex with another woman. If that is what it takes to get you back, then yes."

Typical "loving wife" of literotica. She can have have as many "side dudes" as she wants but she won't allow her man a few side chicks of his own. How very liberal! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't blame Donna!

Just make sure that Rachel shares all the texts/pictures with everyone in the book club to put them on their guard against her and her wicked lies.

"No-one will ever know" Yeah, sure so I will send you lots of pics so your husband is bound to find out.

What an evil couple Donna and Todd are! Can't rest till they have ruined the lives of those who trust them.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

He could have stopped it, beat the shit out of Todd, and then divorced the slut, confounding her at every juncture. But no, you had to make him a fucking cuck. 0 stars for a stupid story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous