Book Club Pt. 03: The Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped Jed's kissing pushing him on to his back. "Jed do you like kissing me?" I asked leaning over him.

"Oh yes, is it time to stop?"

"I did hear the dryer go off, so your clothes are ready if you have to go." I gave his hard cock a nice squeeze, "But if you want to stay, we can keep kissing."

Jed started stammering again, "Mrs. Wilson, I don't have to go anywhere. I can stay as long as you want me."

I looked down at his hard dick in my hand. "I'm certainly not letting you leave with your cock wanting more." In a quick motion, I slid my leg over his crotch taking his cock inside me. Jed groaned loudly as my hips sat down on him. Before I started to move my hips, I leaned down to his lips. "I think you said you wanted to do some more kissing. You'll like this position." Cum was gushing out of my pussy as I started to fuck him and kiss him.

I rode him hard till I started to cum. Once I calmed down, I noticed he was still hard and hadn't cum. Jed just looked up at me smiling. I took a deep breath then started fucking him again. "I don't think either one of us is going to be able to walk tomorrow."

I don't remember what time was when Jed finally left. He got dressed and left me in bed naked and exhausted. Before he left, I reminded him that he could never say anything about what we did or there would be serious consequences. He kissed on the lips promising never to say anything and that he would be available to deliver to me any time.

I was never so glad that Chris was not coming home for another day. I needed the time to clean up the cum mess that was our bed and rest. Yes, I could walk but my pussy was worn out.

I had lunch with Holly that Monday. I knew she was going to ask, so before she could say anything, I handed her a hundred-dollar bill as she sat down. "What's this for?" She asked.

"You won the bet. You were right, I chickened out. I guess I'm the prude you thought I was."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that and I shouldn't have pushed you into that stupid bet." Holly tried to give me the money back.

"No, a bet is a bet. I invited him in, he is very cute by the way. But in the end, I just couldn't do it. So, you win."

Holly put the money in her purse, "Well, al least you got to look at a cute boy, I'm sorry young man and you got your groceries delivered."

"Yeah, that was the nice thing, I hate carrying those bags. Chris's going out of town again in two weeks, I think I will use their service again while he is gone. No bet this time."


12