Book Store Ch. 01

Story Info
Coworkers find themselves caught up in after-hours romance.
1.3k words
4.13
9.5k
11

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

(This is a series I've been working on... off and on for years. Part of it is my own experience in the book industry, a lot of it is fantasy. I think my writing has changed a lot over the course of writing them so sorry for any inconsistencies. I hope you enjoy.)

"Closing Procedures"

They rushed to close the store on time - a straggler had meandered in at five minutes to close, which was never a good sign. They had parked themselves by the magazine rack, grabbed one seemingly at random, and stood there reading with their back to the cash desk. Oblivious.

Jane and Chris looked at each other and rolled their eyes. Of course. It was a cold February night, and they wanted to get home. Home? Maybe not home. They'd been looking at each other all night; playful touches, lingering eyes. Lingering hands. Anyone watching them would probably assume something was going on. It wasn't. But it could be. Chris put his arm around Jane's shoulder, consoling her. The customer would be gone soon. We can lock up. Soon.

An impatient jingling of keys seemed to spur the customer on their way. Chris rushed to the door to lock it while Jane started the end of day procedures. The printed buzzed and spat out the daily numbers. Chris ran downstairs to get the safe open.

Jane printed the rest of the daily reports. Her mind wandered as she waited for the the forms to print. She thought absently about Chris' hands. His shoulders. She thought about what he might look like under his clothes.

Her mind snapped back to reality as the final report printed. She grabbed the till and took it to the basement. She could hear Chris struggling with the safe. He spun the dial, he spun it again. He spun it again and tried the handle and was met with nothing but resistance.

"Let me do it," Jane said, putting her hand on Chris' shoulder and pushing him gentle to the side. She knelt in front of the safe and deftly spun the dial. Right, then left, right again, left. There was a satisfying clunk as the latch turned and the door swung open.

"Easy," she said standing up and turning around. She caught Chris looking at her ass. Then at her tits.

"Excuse me?" She said. She wasn't mad, not really, she was just shocked at how blatantly Chris had been looking at her.

"Oh... shit, I'm sorry. I... I mean, I definitely was." He looked at her, then back to her boobs. "Fuck, you're sexy."

"Did you want to do something about that? Or just look?" She put her hands on her hips.

"I mean... If it's alright with you..." He ran his hand down the side of her cheek. Jane bit her lip. His touch was... not electric, but definitely something she liked. He was warm. He was strong. She took his hand in hers and led it down her body to her ass.

"Is that better?" She asked.

Chris pulled Jane towards him and planted a kiss on her mouth. He squeezed her ass with his hand, his other fumbling for her belt. She pushed his hand away and pushed her body against his. She could already feel his cock pressing against his jeans, pressing against her stomach. She pulled up her sweater and Chris caught his breath. He'd fantasized about seeing Jane in a bra, cum countless times to imagining what he would do in this exact scenario. He fumbled with his own belt, undoing it and moving quickly to his fly. Jane tossed her sweater to the side and gave him a moment to drink it all in. He grabbed her and lifted her up onto the desk in the office. She wrapped her legs around his waist, feeling his cock press against her pussy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in close.

Instinctively, Chris rubbed his cock against Jane, undeterred by the roughness of her jeans. He could feel the heat from her pussy. He kissed her ear, kissed her neck, told her he wanted her, told her he wanted to fuck her. Jane moaned gently and told him to take her pants off.

Chris backed up and undid her belt, then her fly, pulling off her jeans. Chris looked stunned, almost, that this was happening at all. Jane saw the wet spot where Chris' pre-cum was soaking through his boxers already. She pulled her panties to the side, letting Chris see for the first time her wet, wet pussy. He pulled his boxers down, and his large cock stood proudly before her. She took it in her hands and guided it towards her cunt and he pushed it in.

Chris loved the sensation of entering a woman for the first time - of pushing the head of his cock past the entrance of a pussy was simply one of the most delicious sensations he could imagine. She was so wet and inviting it didn't take a lot of effort at all to push in, and he felt his cock enveloped by a hot wetness that threatened to overwhelm him. He withdrew slightly, then pushed back in as far as he could. Jane moaned and tightened her legs around his waist.

Chris felt like he was going to explode. He always felt that way around Jane but sliding his cock in and out of her was almost too much. He loved the feeling of her panties rubbing against his shaft, the rough friction juxtaposed against her infinite wetness. He pulled his cock out of her and whispered in her ear, "hold on."

Now he knelt in front of her and held her legs apart. Kissed the inside of her thigh, delicately making his way towards her sex. He gently kissed her labia, his tongue exploring carefully. He licked her clit, running his tongue up and down her slit, probing gently with his tongue. He reacted to her reactions, licking more here, less there. He hoisted her up a little higher and his tongue ventured further, up to her clit, down to her asshole, licking it, sticking his tongue in it. Jane had never had a rimjob before and the new sensation... she didn't think it was her favorite, but she wasn't against it, and the more he did it, the more she felt into it. She rubbed her clit while he licked her ass, and pinched her nipple with her other hand. Hard. She was really getting off on this, she realized, almost too late as she felt an orgasm building inside her.

"Oh fuck," Jane moaned. Her fingers knew what they were doing, rubbing her clit hard. Chris, too, seemed to know what was up. His tongue probed deeply into Jane's asshole. She loved how it felt. He loved how she felt.

Chris stood up and slid his cock into Jane's pussy again. She was so wet now he met no resistance as his cock slid easily inside her. Still super-sensitive from her orgasm, Jane's fingers dug into Chris' back and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. She loved how Chris felt inside her, and she thought, when she could think, about how stupid she'd been for not letting this happen sooner.

Chris' thrusts became faster as he felt his orgasm approaching - he grabbed her throat with one hand and her hip with the other, pushing himself deeply into Jane's pussy. That seemed to do the trick - seconds later, Jane felt Chris' cock throb inside her, filling her up. He made one last, final push and Jane felt his hot cum pump inside her. Chris gasped "fuck" as he came, and Jane smiled inwardly, feeling her pussy fill up with semen. They were closing again tomorrow, and Jane knew exactly what she would be wearing...

(to be continued!)

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers