Book Store Ch. 02

Story Info
Two coworkers find themselves together afterhours.
884 words
4.1
6.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers

(Please read chapter 1 first... or not. As a stand-alone I'm sure you can enjoy it too. As I say in Chapter 1, these have been written over the course of years so please forgive any style inconsistencies. This one is a quickie, quite literally)

The tension between Chris and Jane was so thick that they knew everyone in the store could feel it - it felt as though if someone lit a match the whole store would explode.

The clock on the wall above the magazine display seemed to be moving more slowly than usual; the last hour of the shift usually dragged but tonight it was excruciating. After last night, Jane didn't know what to expect from Chris. He gave her side-long glances all night. Hell, he gave her straight-up sex eyes all night. His hands lingered. He leaned in too closely to talk to her. The casual flirtation was going to get them into trouble, they knew. They had already had sex at work, and ever since then, Jane felt like she was testing him - how hard could she tease, how far could she lead him on before he lost control again.

True to her word, the night after their first time she wore something a little extra risque. Despite the lingering winter cold, she wore what was essentially a very long sweater. Chris would stare every time she bent over, and she loved being the object of his attention.

Tonight, though, she knew she was pushing it. Her neckline was low - not super low, she wasn't that kind of girl, but low enough to give a tease. She liked to tease. She had a cute bra on and matching panties. She could feel his hand straying to her bare leg but never touching, never daring to brush against her exposed skin. Which, she felt, was a shame because she really wanted him to run his hand up her thigh and find out what she was wearing underneath.

They stood at cash while a couple of lingering customers browsed aimlessly. Chris kept on stealing glances. Jane rolled her eyes. He was being so obvious.

Finally the last customer left and they locked the store. Jane offered to take the cash down to the safe while Chris ran the reports. He wondered briefly if she was going to have trouble with the safe and what he could do to help her out.

He finished printing and hurried downstairs only to find her tearing the reports off the printer. His heart was pounding. She looked at him over her shoulder. She was being coy.

"Are you still able to give me a ride home?" she asked, breezing by him. She went into the office and left the papers on the desk in there - the same desk they had sex on the night before. The memory of it made Chris' head swim.

Chris nodded dumbly. He ached to touch her again. She was putting on her boots. He loved the way they hugged her calves. She bent over to pick up the other one, and her long sweater rode up, revealing a lot of thigh.

Jane looked over at Chris. "Are you waiting for permission or what?"

Chris swept Jane up in his arms and kissed her on the mouth. Jane's legs wrapped around Chris' waist. She could feel his cock pressing against her. She was intoxicated with Chris as much as he was with her. He grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled it up and grabbed her ass and stumbled with her still in his arms towards a wall. He pushed her against it, using it as support to help hold her up. He kissed her cheeks, her lips and her neck, pushing his cock against her. Chris was so worked up he felt like he might cum just from kissing her. He realized he would need to back off a little bit.

He put her back on the floor and turned her around and pushed her against the wall. His hands ran up and down her body, his left hand found her breast and squeezed it, while his right went around the front of her sweater and lifted it up before sliding down the front of her panties.

Jane let out a gasp as Chris found her wet pussy; his fingers couldn't penetrate her deeply, but they did magic running up and down her wet labia. He found her clit and pressed on it, gently at first, rubbing it, teasing it. Jane pressed her ass against Chris' cock. He squeezed her breast and felt her start to shake.

"Oh god, Chris, fuck!" She bit her lip, and Chris' fingers worked their magic on her. Jane felt hot, a tension, and then - - release. Chris felt Jane's pussy squeeze his fingers, felt her tremble as her orgasm took control and wracked her body.

Chris let her go and she leaned heavily on the wall, gasping.

Jane looked at Chris, who was looking a little more sheepish than usual. There was a conspicuous wet stain on the front of his jeans.

"Sorry," he said, "I think I got carried away and..."

Jane hushed him with a kiss.

"It's ok," she said, "I'll give you a blowjob next time."

Booksin
Booksin
32 Followers