Book Store Visit

Story Info
A trip to my local bookstore video arcade.
1.4k words
4.14
12.5k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCityCD
SinCityCD
30 Followers

All of my stories are true recollections of adventures I did growing up in Las Vegas Nevada aka Sin City. I've enjoyed reading stories by others allowing me to open up and share my own experiences through life so I hope you'll enjoy. Writing this out has been therapeutic thanks.

One of my regular routines was to go to this popular topless bar Crazyhorse II only a few blocks from the Vegas Strip at the intersection of Flamingo and Paradise road. This Strip Club had a lot of hot girls working every night but doubled the amount on the weekends to handle the amount of traffic with all of the tourists. Next to the Club was the Paradise Adult book store which made a great combination. In fact most of the strip clubs in Vegas have adult stores nearby. I visited this store and another that was located off of highland avenue when I really wanted to enjoy myself because they both had secondary parking in the rear of the stores that was dimly lit with a couple parking spots that were secluded.

Secluded enough that I could change into sexy black fuck me lingerie with black fishnet stockings and spiked high heels right in my car. It was so easy once I was dressed in my black lace fuck me outfit with black garter belt, stockings and heels to catch a dick or two right in the parking lot. Backed into a parking spot I could sit there flipping through leg show or leg tease magazines teasing my cock with a vibrator watching different men parking their cars in the rear lot using the back entrance to the store. All I needed to do was put my right leg up on the dashboard of the car showing thru the window that the guy "me" sitting there in the car with long hair and a mustache was wearing 5" spiked black high heels and fishnets. Some guys would just walk straight over to my car checking me out as they see me in my black fuckme outfit with on the seat xxx pictures of women dressed similar sucking dicks or using toys. Sometimes not a word was said as they would just unzip their pants as they looked around while pulling out their cock, some big some small but a cock that I could play with and satisfy. When it shoots its load of cum then I did a good job. As I watched them I'd shift into a position on the seat to suck them through the open window. When the guy pulled out a nice dick a big dick, I'd watch them pulling on their dick while I opened the car door to suck on them. Putting a leg out the door looking all sexy in the stocking with hot looking fuck me heel the guy has his eyes glued on my outfit as he strokes himself and I get out of my car standing 6'5" in heels looking like the women I've admired in magazines with the black garters connecting to my stockings the black satin and lace lingerie hugging my skin, my hard cock stressing to free itself from the black satin panty I squat down with my legs spread like I'm riding one of my dildos, I just take hold of the cock not caring who it's attached to and begin stroking and sucking on it there in the dark.

I liked when I would take a night to dress up put on a tan pair of crotchless pantyhose to coverup my semi hairy legs, then a black one piece teddy that snapped at the crotch and had three garter straps hanging down each leg for the black lacy designed thigh high stockings I wore to really show off my long cyclist legs especially when I added 4" or 5" inch black heels to finish them off. After I had my fuck me outfit on I liked to wear a black Nautica 2 piece tennis warmup to hide my lingerie then slip on a pair of tennis shoes to start the night with carrying a pair of sexy high heels, one of my shear robes or gowns to complete my look in a bag with a couple vibes an xxx magazines just in case.

I would park my car in the center parking lot but more towards the Adult store so I could easily see the door of the adult store sitting in my car and using the mirror I could see the girls standing at the door to the club in their hot looking fuckme outfits and stripper heels. Sometimes I'd go into the titty bar with so much excitement knowing that underneath my warmup I was dressed similar to the girls all working the room.

I have a good way with women in general and over my life including being married for over ten years to one woman who never knew about my crossdressing to my knowledge. I was always looking for sex with women but when my need to wear sexy lingerie took control of me then I could have either. If I was dressed in women's clothes then I wanted to play the female role as best I could without shaving my mustache or the light hair on my long legs not wanting to wear makeup it was and is the rush I get from wearing the clothes or even seeing women in sexy outfits.

Inside the club chatting with a few of these girls while I sucked up the eye candy of lingerie wearing women in heels as I drank my two drink minimum cocktails. The excitement of my hidden secret wearing my black fuckme outfit surrounded by all these sexy strippers while sitting there with my cock swelling up between my legs getting me so worked up that as soon as my drinks were finished and watching the girls prancing around in their lingerie outfits had me ready for action next door.

My excitement at a 10, walking into the store passing the guy working the counter then turning right to enter the video booth area.

Just had a thought about my first time there in one of the booths hearing all the sounds of sex from the many movies playing from the rows of booths. I put in my tokens to start scanning through the movies when I see a finger rubbing the edge of a small hole in the wall. I watched this finger as I caught clips of hard core sex on the video screen, then I saw lips at the hole then the finger then the lips. Figuring out the purpose for the hole I put my cock in it for the first time having this man with a mustache suck my cock till I unloaded my balls into this warm wet mouth. It felt so incredible not knowing who it was and being helped to completion from this hole in the wall.

I knew right where I wanted to go hoping to find one of the preferred booths empty to get right into having fun. The area is dimly lit as you walk down the isle with small booths lining both sides to the back were it turns to go out the rear door or a restroom then turns back down the othe side and back to the start or to exit to the store. I went right into a booth towards the back in the center. Once in the booth I turn and lock the door then turning back around I sit on the bench seat to the right. The bench is about 30" inches wide and the video machine and controls are right in front of me with the door to my left. I load the machine with a $5 and take off my zip up jacket hanging it on the coat hook. With my sneakers untied I slip out of my shoes to take off my pants and hang them on the hook. Now sitting there in my fuckme outfit lit up by the video playing in front of me a begin teasing my cock waiting. As soon as the light coming thru the hole in the wall goes dark, I know that someone is now there able to see me thru the hole in the wall if they were to look, seeing me sitting here dressed up like one of the girls next door. Then in no time the head of a dick appears at the hole sliding its way through the hole wanting attention, a strangers dick wanting to cum, wanting to be stroked and sucked with no strings attached to completion, shooting its load when satisfied and going limp while being removed from the hole.

SinCityCD
SinCityCD
30 Followers