Book Store Visit Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing my adult store adventures.
1.7k words
4.48
7.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinCityCD
SinCityCD
23 Followers

All of my stories are true actual events during my years growing up in Las Vegas Nv. and thanks to this great site I'm able to share.

Continuing from where I left off, once I had pleasured the cock that was just removed from the small hole in the wall connecting the both I was in to a booth on the other side. This store had a few booths maybe six with glory holes connecting them out of about two dozen booths.

Sitting there in the booth filled with sounds of women moaning screaming from pleasure and penetration lit up by the extreme xxx rated video playing 3' feet in front of me highlighting my sexy black fuck me outfit with the three black garters clipping my black fishnet stockings high on my long legs and my bulging cock filling the black satin panties showing the signs of precum with a wet spot. Soon the hole goes black alerting me that someone new has closed the door to the connecting booth. If this person was to look thru the hole they could see a person (me) sitting there in the booth next to them wearing a sexy black lingerie stripper hooker looking outfit like I was from the titty bar next doors.

They would get flashes of light from the screen in my room showing the treat in lingerie just inches away separated by a thin wooden panel and in no time a new eager cock would appear in the hole wanting some attention and help to relieve its need to orgasm before going home usually to a wife with no sex drive or the need to cum more often like a man.

I have had times and been in moods usually high were I could be there at that store for hours sucking unknown strangers dicks thru a glory hole one after another every shape and size cut and uncut, big mushroom heads or smaller more pointed heads, fat shafts and thin ones too. All I was interested in was making each cock that came thru my hole for me to service received the best blow job making it shoot its load and release the pressure I had built up in it using my mouth the way I was taught in my younger years by my aunts neighbor Bill.

Bill taught me that if I start on a dick that I should never quit till it cums. Some cum rather quick with in a couple minutes while others can make you work. Sucking and licking them coating them with my drool as they grow in my mouth the feeling of power I possess while I increase the suction on the hard dick hot and throbbing in my mouth all because of me.

When the blessing of a large long fat limp dick arrives showing itself at the hole, hanging there looking so powerful being moved around by its owner like a bait now brought a new challenge. I needed to show my willingness to please and my skills to satisfy such a trophy cock and to get him worked up enough to meet me outside before making him cum.

I would take hold of it with one hand to work the shaft squeezing and slowly stroking it tight to the hole while I'd put my mouth and tongue to work on the head sucking it like a popsicle. I would continue stroking and sucking on this big dick making it bigger and thicker only to stop and whisper to the owner of this big beautiful dick offering my ass to finish him off outside in the back of the store. If he wanted and they usually did, just give me a five minutes to pull my car out back behind the building right outside the back door of the store where the guy at the counter parked and I would be there in my fuck me outfit but with my heels on waiting to give myself to him. Most accepted my invitation for a quick no questions asked piece of ass from a guy dressed up like a stripper just wanting to be filled with a big hard dick until that dick explodes.

I quickly put my warmup on to cover my lingerie outfit and head out the store taking a second to buy the latest LegShow magazine from the man at the counter. With excitement I'd pull my car around to the back of the building and back in to this area right out of the stores back door under some cotton wood trees and in a flash I'd be out of my man clothes coverup and into my 5"inch spiked heels and throwing on a sheer coverup to add more to my high class whore look watching waiting for the owner of that beautiful thick long cock to hopefully appear.

When the door opened my heart began to race for excitement and my ass began to pulse from my heartbeat. As he looked around I opened my car door to catch his attention, getting out of my car to present myself in my sexy black fuck me outfit only now with my long legs sealing the deal in my black please fuck me high heels carrying my magazine around to the back of my car as he follows me pulling out his heavy semi hard dick. I love having my ass used by a thick heavy dick pounding away at me rearranging my insides for a custom fit just made to please that dick.

Standing at the back of my car bent over the trunk with my nylon and lace decorated ass pushed back offering my lubed asshole to this stranger with a huge cock.

Whenever I was treated to extra large cocks I'd do my very best in every way to pleasure it like no one ever has man or woman so that he will want me again and exchange numbers. I let them use my hole with their cocks however they needed to get themselves off. I won't block them with my hand if they go deep and refuse to stop them until they cum on me no matter how hard they thrust into me.

I have been told many times that because of the size of their dick that girls dont let them fuck their ass and won't let them go deep in the pussy so when I get with them and just take it however hard and deep they want they absolutely love it.

Always nice having the phone number for a giant fat black cock that never turns down fucking a white guy wearing sexy lingerie like a hooker for a quickie.

I would get so horny and worked up by the time I was all ready with my ass nice and clean, loosened up and lubed from using toys while waiting for time to pass dressing up to look super fuckable. All dressed up in tan crotchless pantyhose, black corset with black thigh high stockings attached to the garters, a black bra stuffed with rolled up pantyhose topped off with a sexy short full slip like nightgown screaming to be fucked and high heels with strap's around my ankles looking dominant but also submissive.

It would be late at night when the time came for me to meet him and I would be so ready for a good fucking after teasing myself for hours getting ready. As I drove down to his house just east of Eastern avenue and Spring Mountain road from me, I would be driving carefully with a vibrator in my ass buzzing while I rocked around on it making myself open up for his bat. This one guys dick was one of the biggest I've ever seen even in porn movies. He wasn't even that big of a guy around six foot tall rather thin but his dick was like a third arm, like a kids arm hanging down to his knee just hanging there with this small black mushroom head attached and this big heavy ball sack hanging down like a pair of weights.

He would be standing outside by the gate to his back yard in the shadows of night as I walked up his driveway. In the middle of the night looking like a Vegas high dollar hooker with my heels clicking as I walked to him. As soon as I walked in past the gate I knew to be quiet and squatting down I took the head of his dick in my mouth as he held it up to my lips. I would only suck on him for a minute to pay homage to his black trophy cock before he would usher us over to his workshop at the side of his yard.

Without much talking and once inside the shop or shed type building knowing the routine I'd get down onto a laid out sleeping bag with my head and shoulders to the floor and my ass high in the air on my knees. He liked going right for my ass. Many times he would bust through his extra large condoms pushing his semi hard horse dick into my ass if I wasn't loosened up enough. We always knew to have a box of condoms after our first meeting when he ended up busting through the few he had because I was so tight at first and as he was so big when he got fully erect while fucking me and thrusting hard and deep bursting them even doubled up when he'd start pounding deep inside me they would break but I wouldn't let him stop. It hurt so good having him just go wild thrusting hard into me and backing it out till it was almost out of me then slam back into me with such a force it hurt as it rearranged my insides but I wanted it. I guess his wife would never let him close to her ass so he loved having mine to destroy and I loved it too.

My ride home felt as if he was still inside me and with my ass gaping wide open it sometimes felt as though my insides had been removed leaving a gaping hole where his monster cock had just been.

SinCityCD
SinCityCD
23 Followers