Book Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her generous cheeks, one in each hand, and squeezed as she bounced up and down on my cock. She leaned forward and one of her tits hit me in the face. I opened my mouth and as she drove down on me the next time I grabbed the nipple with my teeth, sucked on the nipple and bit it gently.

"Ahh shit, Chaz. I'm cumming. Shoot me full of jizz! Fill me full of cum."

She started to squeeze my cock as her pussy spasmed. I immediately started to spurt cum in her pussy. She milked my cock. I spurted 5, 6, 7 times. I can't ever remember cumming so hard. Then she leaned onto my chest, my dick still embedded in her, and rubbed those big titties on my chest. She kissed me and then just relaxed on top of my body.

"Damn, woman," I said. "That was way better than my imagination. You didn't have to do that."

"You weren't listening, Chaz. I did the films because I love to fuck. That has never changed."

"What about Jerry?"

"He knows me well, fucks me well, and lets me indulge in my fetishes. We have a loving and open relationship. It works for us." Effie rolled off me and licked our combined juices off my dick. She sucked on me until I was hard again. She rolled over on her back and opened her arms, sticking her stockinged legs and high heels in the air.

"Come on, hon, fuck me again." I did. She was as good at missionary as she was cowgirl, and I ended up cumming very hard again. The second one was much more intimate, which I enjoyed. Then she pulled her heels and hose off, led me into the huge shower in the suite, and we soaped each other up and fucked in the shower. I was beginning to wonder how I was going to explain all this to my wife. I was also beginning to wonder if my dick was going to survive the night.

We went back to bed, and I fucked her doggie. After, I fell asleep, only to be awakened with her on my cock reverse cowgirl, which caused us both to have another huge orgasm. We 69'd after that, licking each other's tastes off the other's genitals. Then I fell asleep.

I awoke to Effie sucking my dick hard. "Damn," I said, "aren't you ever done?" I was being reproachful, but the truth is that I was thoroughly enjoying it and being somewhat disingenuous. I fucking loved it. I started sucking her nipple and biting it and then rolled her over and did her doggie again. I pulled on her tits and her hair as I fucked her. I slapped her ample butt cheeks, making them ripple. Then I came again, rolled over and fell asleep on the bed again.

I awoke for a second time with my cock in Effie's mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head as she sucked. Then she lifted off me and looked in my eyes.

"I need my ass fucked. Will you fuck my ass? There's lube in my purse."

Who was I to refuse such a request? I got up, retrieved the lube, and rolled her over on her hands and knees. I grabbed her butt cheeks, slapped them once, and pulled them apart. Then I put my face in her ass, lubing her backside with my spit as I penetrated her asshole with my tongue. I ate her ass for several minutes before removing my tongue and slathering her hole with lube. All the while Effie was moaning and shaking her head back and forth. I put my glans against her crinkle hole and pushed. Her ass opened right up for me, swallowing my dick and gently massaging it. I reached under her and stroked her clit as I plunged my dick in and out of her ass.

"Yes, fuck my asshole. Harder, hon, I can take it."

I pulled on her hair and pounded her ass. The way her ass was caressing my cock, I knew I wasn't going to last long even though I had already cum several times. She reached underneath her pussy, grabbed my balls and pulled on them.

"I'm cumming, Chaz! Cum for me again. Fill my ass with your seed!"

She began milking my balls with one hand and stroking my perineum with her other. My balls started contracting as I shot what little sperm I had left into her anal cavity. At the same time, I was stroking her clit as she convulsed in orgasm. Out of breath and spent, she collapsed on the bed, and I fell onto her back. We lay there joined for several minutes, breathing hard. Gradually my dick shrank and withdrew itself from her asshole.

"Shit, Effie, I don't know what to say. That was way better than my fantasies."

She laughed. "I enjoyed it, too. You are delightful company and you're good in bed. I have to get back to Jerry now, though. I need to shower by myself this time so I can get going. Will you call me a taxi?"

I called the front desk to get Effie a taxi. When she came out of the bathroom, she was again dressed as she was when she came in the bar, only her hair was down. My dick got hard again.

"You said you were leaving Sunday afternoon?"

"Yes, that's right. Getting the room for the weekend is one of the perks my publisher gives me."

"Where are you going next?"

"Tampa for 3 days then to Talahassee for two, then home."

"Would you like to go to a party tonight with Jerry and me? He'll be thrilled to meet you."

"I'd love to. What kind of party?"

"It's our swingers' group, all nice people. Be in the bar at 6 and Jerry and I will join you for a drink, then take you to the party."

"Sounds like a plan."

Effie walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I don't want to mess up my makeup. Did you get me a cab?"

"Yes. Just ask the concierge and give them my room number."

"OK. See you tonight." And she was gone.

* * * *

After Effie left, I went back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep. Then I had breakfast in the hotel and went to the pool to lounge in the sun. I called Ronnie from the pool. She had gone out with a girl friend from our swingers' group and they spent the night fucking a couple of out-of-towners in their hotel room, so she was in a good mood. I told her all about my previous night.

I spent most of the day at the pool, using my laptop to do some writing. I had dinner in my room and then got dressed to meet Effie and Jerry in the bar. I again wore khaki slacks, a golf shirt and loafers, but without a jacket. I went to the bar at about 5:30 and ordered a manhattan.

Promptly at 6 Effie walked into the bar, accompanied by a tall, good-looking gentleman that I assumed was Jerry. He was about 6'2 and muscular, obviously an ex-athlete. Effie, as usual, looked spectacular to me. She was wearing a red knit dress with a square neck that rested on the top of breasts so the tops of them were exposed. 2-inch straps went straight up from the neck over her shoulders. A lace panel below her breasts exposed her midriff. The hem was slightly longer than a mini, but another lace panel just above the hem exposed much of her thighs. She wore no hose, and her shoes were 4-inch red patent leather pumps. Her hair was on her shoulders tonight.

She flashed me that million-dollar smile and kissed my cheek. "Hi, Chaz, this is Jerry," she said to me.

I put out my hand. "Glad to meet you, Jerry." Then I held a chair for Effie, and as she sat, I got a look at the back of her dress. The straps narrowed to an inch wide at the shoulder and crossed her back before plunging down to the top of her ass and joining the lower half of the dress, Leaving her back mostly bare. The dress below the straps exposed the top of her ass cheeks. As she sat, the hem rose to near the top of her thighs.

Jerry, it turned out, was a successful business lawyer. He thanked me for signing his copy of my book, we chatted about my books, and about his law practice. Jerry was personable and we got along surprisingly well, seeing as how I had spent the previous night fucking his wife.

After we all had a drink, Jerry spoke up. "It's 6:45. We should get going."

"Where is the party?" I asked.

"At another hotel, about 2 blocks from here. We can walk there," said Jerry.

We settled the bill and walked to the other hotel. I assumed the party would be in a suite, but instead it was in one of the meeting rooms on the second floor of the hotel. There was a security guard in front of the door, together with a sign that said "Private Event. No Entrance."

Jerry walked up to the security guard and gave him our names. The guard checked a list and told us to enter. We went through the door into a vestibule, where there was another door. We went in.

The inner room was of moderate size. On one side was a full bar with several tables and chairs in front. Behind the bar was a bartender, who was only wearing a bow tie and flip flops. His dick hung down about 6 inches. Also behind the bar was a strikingly attractive young blonde woman dressed in a bow tie, black patent pumps and black fishnet hose, but otherwise nude. Her fat breasts were firm and topped by hard, pink areolae and nipples. She looked to be about 5'7 and 130 pounds. Her pussy was shaved except for a small, close-cropped patch of curly blond pubic hair above her clitoris.

On the other side of the room was a clothes rack with empty hangers in front of maybe 15 mattresses pushed together on the floor, all with clean sheets on them. Standing around the tables chatting were two attractive white couples, one attractive black couple, and 3 single men, one white, one hispanic and one black. All looked to be about mid 30's in age.

As Jerry guided us to an empty table, several people called out "Hi Jerry" or "Hi Ellen." We sat down and the blond cocktail waitress came out to take our order. Her D cup breasts were firm but jiggled as she walked over.

"HI, Jerry. Hi, Ellen. How are you tonight?" She turned to me, eying me up and down. Her nipples started to harden. "I'm Jennifer. I'll be your waitress tonight. Your bartender is Fred."

"Jennifer, this is Chaz Masterson. He's a writer."

"Glad to meet you,

We ordered drinks. I turned to Jerry.

"How does this work?"

"After we get our drinks, we'll work the room and socialize. At 8 pm everyone takes their clothes off, and we go to the other side of the room. We have to leave around midnight."

"What about the waitress and the bartender? Do they participate?"

"They have to be invited by one of us. Otherwise, no. Usually they get invited."

"How come it's not all couples?"

Effie laughed. "Your single tonight, aren't you? Some of us like more than one guy at a time."

"Chaz?" said Effie, "please call me Ellen tonight. That's what these people know me as."

"OK, Ellen. What about condoms?"

"We're all tested so we can go bareback."

We had our drinks delivered and then stood up and mingled with the other people. Ellen and Jerry took me around and introduced me as a visiting writer. The others all knew each other as they were all members of the club Ellen had told me about.

I was particularly taken with the black couple, Mia and Jon. Mia was wearing a blue cocktail dress with blue heels and blue lace thigh tops. She was about 5'9, but in her three-inch heels she was as tall as my 6 feet. Her dress exposed the tops and sides of her big C cup breasts. She was thin, maybe 125 pounds, but the muscles on her arms and legs were well defined. Her eyes were a deep brown, her hair jet black and her skin a beautiful shade of milk chocolate. She had been a sprinter in college. Jon was about 6'5 and had played football at the same college. They had met there.

I also hit it off with Nancy and her husband Dave. Nancy was about 5'5 and 135 pounds. She had deep blue eyes and flaming red hair. Despite her stature, most of her height was in her legs, which were long and luscious. Her creamy white thighs and D cup breasts were sprinkled with freckles. She was wearing a black leather miniskirt and a white blouse that was only buttoned with the two buttons in the middle. Her freckled tits were barely covered. She was wearing black strappy heels that showed off her painted toes.

The other couple was Carrie and Dennis. Carrie was about 5'8 and 120 pounds. She was also all legs. She was hispanic and a true brunette, with olive skin and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a yellow sundress and yellow heels. She obviously was braless as her nipples were hard on top of her B cups and were making dents in the top of her sundress.

I didn't get a chance to chat with the other single guys, as they were all doing the same as me, hitting on the four lovely ladies there. I noticed that Ellen made a point of talking to all three of the single guys and spent a lot of time chatting with the black single guy.

Eventually Fred reached under the bar and pulled out a musical triangle and metal rod, held it up and struck it several times.

"8 pm. Social hour is over. Jennifer and I will remain if you want refreshments."

Ellen grabbed me with one arm, her other locked through Jerry's and led us over to the clothes rack. She pushed the knit straps off her shoulders and pushed the dress down. She was instantly naked except for her red heels, which she left on. She hung up her dress. Jerry and I both stripped and hung up our clothes.

As I disrobed, I watched Carrie, who was standing next to me. She undid the buttons on her sundress and stepped out of it. That was all she was wearing. Her breasts were only B cups, but they were plump and had prominent nipples, which were sticking straight out from her body. She left her yellow heels on. As she hung up her yellow sundress, she turned to me and smiled.

Ellen punched my arm and spoke. "I want you and Jerry to do me first. Then I want you to go ask Jennifer to fuck. She'll be more than willing; we always ask the help to join us. That keeps them discreet and interested in working these parties. Then go after whoever strikes your fancy. I think all the women here will fuck you, you're new and quite personable. And I can see that Carrie wants to."

With that, Ellen grabbed Jerry's and my hands and pulled us to the mattresses. When we got there, she fell to her knees with her heels still on. She pulled me to her front and gobbled my hard dick. Jerry got behind her and began to fuck her doggie. His dick was longer than mine but not as big around.

"Mmmph," she said as she pushed her mouth down to my pubic hair. Jerry was clutching her ass cheeks and pounding her pussy. She looked up at me with my cock in her mouth and smiled that brilliant smile at me. I was already more than ready to fill her mouth with cum. She backed off my cock and squeezed the head, then went back to sucking me. She was just about to suck my nut when she pushed on my stomach, pushing me away. As she did so, she pulled Jerry down and rolled him on his back.

She then licked her juices off his cock, and mounted it, fucking him from above. After a minute she stopped, looked over her shoulder and flashed me that smile.

"Fuck my pussy for lube, then put it in my asshole, Chaz!"

I got behind her and stuck my hard dick in her wet pussy and stroked, 7 or 8 times. It felt good. As soon as I pushed in, she milked my cock with her vaginal muscles. Every time I pushed in, she clamped down on my cock with her pussy. Then I pulled out of her. She immediately plunged her pussy back down on Jerry's fuck stick. I put my fingers on her asshole and felt that there was already lube there. She had obviously prepared for this before we got here. As she was bouncing on Jerry's dick, I pressed the head of my cock against her asshole. As I pushed forward her hole opened up and swallowed my cock. I was balls deep with my balls bouncing against her pussy and my hands clutching those firm but substantial ass cheeks. Jerry and I got into a rhythm, I pushed her forward and when I withdrew my dick, he pushed her up.

"Fuck yeah, that feels so good. Fuck me guys, I'm gonna come!" She started to convulse. "Oh fuck, yes, pound my two holes!"

We kept this up for maybe ten minutes. I put my hands around her to grab her tits, but Jerry already had his hands on them. He withdrew one hand, and I grabbed the free titty and massaged it. Then Ellen began to push back onto my dick and forward onto Jerry's in an exaggerated motion. The effect was for her pussy to alternately massage both Jerry's and my cock.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Me, too," said Jerry.

I went off and held my body against Ellen's ass as I pumped her rectum full of my cum. At the same time Jerry did the same to her pussy. Ellen responded by increasing her motions down and back, milking our balls as she convulsed, also cumming.

I collapsed on Ellen's back and she collapsed on Jerry's chest. We lay there, spent, for about 5 minutes. Then Ellen pushed herself up.

"OK, boys, round 1 is over. Chaz, you need to go hit on Jennifer. I've got to circulate."

I got off her and walked over to the bar area, naked. I sat at one of the tables. Jennifer appeared almost immediately.

"Bring me a Sam Adams," I told her. She left and reappeared with my beer.

"Are you allowed to sit with me?" I asked.

"Yes," she said and sat down in the chair next to me.

"How old are you, Jennifer?"

"25," she said, "Why?"

"I'm considerably older than you. Would you play with me if I asked?"

"Sure," she said as she reached over and stroked my wet dick. "I love to play with older men. Will you be my daddy?" Then she took her hand and licked the juices off it.

I laughed. "I've never done that, but I'll give it a try. Where's the bartender?"

She laughed. "Right now, he's fucking Mia's ass while she is riding Malcom's big dick. Take a look."

I turned around and saw Mia on top of the black single guy while Fred plowed her ass. Every time Mia came up on his cock it looked huge. Next to them was Ellen getting spit roasted by Jon and one of the white single guys.

"How big is he?"

"Malcom? About 10 inches long and as big as a Coke can. He's the biggest guy here. Ellen always finishes with Malcom."

"Ellen told me she prefers a smaller dick."

"She tells everyone that, even Jerry. But she always finishes with Malcom."

"So, you have done this party before?"

"Yes, many times. I love it. I usually get invited in and I love to fuck. I'm multi-orgasmic and I cum really easily. I usually get fucked so many times I'm good for a week." She laughed. "Well, probably not. I'm a horny bitch."

Jennifer was again stroking my dick. I was hard again and seeping precum. Jennifer ran her index finger around my head and then put her finger in her mouth,

"MM, you taste good, Mr. Masterson."

"Please, Jennifer. I'm wanting to fuck you. Call me Chaz. Or Daddy."

"OK, daddy. Are you going to take me to the other side of the room and fuck me now?"

I stood up and put out my hand. She took it and I led her over to the clothes rack.

"Do you have to undress?"

She laughed and untied her bow tie.

"Only this," she said as she draped it over a hanger. She stood there in her heels and thigh top hose.

I led her over to the mattresses. When she got there, she dropped to her knees. She wrapped her 36 D titties around my cock and put her mouth over my cock head, licking it with her tongue.

"Oh, daddy, please put your big dick in my tiny baby pussy, I need it so bad!"

I pushed her down on her back and put my face down in her crotch. I took in the heady odor of her sex. I blew onto her clit and then put my tongue on it. I extended my tongue under her prominent clit, lifting it off her pelvis. I sucked on it hard. Her high heeled clad feet went straight up in the air as she started to cum.

"Yes, daddy, you're making me cum so hard!"

I put two fingers in her pussy. She was dripping wet already. I felt around and found her G spot, rubbing it with both fingers.

"Oh, daddy, that feels sooo good. I'm cumming again!"

Her body shook as she came. I put my hands under her hard ass and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I savored her taste as I pushed my tongue into her wet pussy. As I ate her juicy pussy, I put my hands on her breasts, thumbing her nipples.

"Oh, daddy, do you like my fat titties?" she said. I raised up and put my face down on her mouth. I kissed her, smearing her juices all over her face. I put my hard cock at the entrance to her pussy.