Book Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
112 Followers

"Wake up, sleepy head. I'm not done with you."

She sat up and moved her torso over my cock. She grabbed it and pointed it at her entrance, then sat on it, taking my full length in one move. She began to move her hips forward and backward. At the same time, she leaned forward and tongued one of my nipples while taking the other between her tongue and forefinger. She fucked me hard, moving her hips back and forth,

"Damn, Chaz, your cock feels so good. I never fucked anyone famous before,"

"I'm not famous. Just a writer," I said. The feeling of her pussy on my cock was beyond belief, she really knew how to move her hips. I began thrusting up into her, knowing that in this position my cock head was probably rubbing her G spot. She took her hand off my nipple and placed her fingers on her clit, rubbing it vigorously. Her hips started to convulse, and her vagina gripped my cock harder.

"Shit, cumming again!" she said as her hips moved faster. I reached up with both hands and grabbed her nipples riding those white, fat tits with freckles. I pulled on one and twisted the other.

"Damn, cumming again!"

My balls twitched with anticipation and I could feel the cum boiling in them. I was getting ready to shoot again. Nancy reached underneath her and pulled on my balls as she started to spasm once more. I felt her fingers on my balls and as soon as she started to cum I did also. I kept thrusting into her until I was spent. Then she collapsed on me, mashing her big tits into my chest. I fell asleep again.

When I awoke there was the hint of light coming through the windows. I looked at the clock radio on the dresser and noticed it was about 5:30 a.m. I heard the shower going. I got up and got in the shower with Nancy.

"Good morning, handsome," she said. She dispensed some soap into her hands and rubbed my cock, which responded immediately, getting semi hard.

"I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't have time for another round. I really enjoyed you fucking me, though. If you get back to Orlando, call me right after you call Ellen."

"You going to give me your number?"

"Already did. I put it in your phone."

She giggled when I poured soap in my hands and then soaped up her lily-white tits with the freckles, paying particular attention to her nipples, which became erect again. Then I soaped up her firm, prominent ass cheeks, sticking my finger in her asshole and soaping there too. I gave her pussy the same treatment and washed the matted cum out of her heart shaped pubic hair. We washed each other for ten or more minutes, enjoying each other's bodies. Then she got out of the shower.

I stayed in for another 5 minutes or so. When I got out, I dried off and put on a hotel robe. I walked back into the living room area. Nancy was completely dressed and looked like a million dollars. Her red hair was combed and neat. She had on blood red lipstick to match the polish on her toes. Her white blouse was demurely buttoned up now, but the black mini and sandals with her alabaster white skin made her look anything but demure as she stood there. She walked over to me, put her hands around my neck and pulled my head down. She kissed me.

"I'm glad that Ellen brought you to the party," she said. "I had fun with you. Next time you come to Orlando, give us some lead time and maybe we can do it again."

She lowered her hands, pushed them through the fold in my robe, and fondled my cock and balls. Almost immediately my cock started to get erect.

"Where are you going next?"

"Tampa."

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

We both laughed. She turned and walked out the door.

* * * *

I had until midafternoon. I ordered breakfast from room service. I finished breakfast and was enjoying my coffee when there was a knock on my door. I opened it. There stood Jennifer. She was wearing a white cotton crop top, loose shorts and flip flops. The crop top barely covered the bottoms of her tits. Her pink areolae and firm nipples made a tent in the fabric. She was wheeling an airplane carry-on behind her and had a book in her other hand.

"Good morning, daddy. Will you autograph my book?" she said as, not waiting to be invited, she came into my room, plopped down on the leather sofa and held the book out to me.

"I thought Nancy texted you?"

"She said you couldn't meet me for breakfast. She didn't say anything about coming to your room to get fucked again."

"Why the suitcase, Jennifer?"

"Call me Jen, daddy. I have the week off. I'm going to Tampa."

I spit a mouthful of coffee back into the cup.

"That's where I'm going."

"I know. I'm going with you."

She stood up, pulled the crop top over her head and pushed her shorts down. She stepped out of her flip flops. She was now naked, 135 pounds of beautiful 25-year-old woman with big, fat tits and naked pussy with a small patch of blond hair above it.

"I need a daddy to ravage my tiny pussy, maul my big titties and fill me full of cum," she said as she reached into my hotel robe, grabbed my erect dick and pulled me into the bedroom. "And you will do just fine."

The old Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times," ran through my head. But at my age, when was I gonna get another shot at such a young pussy and beautiful woman?

"This is going to be an interesting week," I thought to myself.

I followed Jen into the bedroom. She was laying spread eagle on the bed,

her legs parted and her feet in the air. I put my left hand on her pussy, stuck two fingers in her and ran my other hand up to her clittie. I rubbed it with my fingers, while my other hand stroked her G spot.

I put my left hand on her right tit, squeezing it and pinching her nipple.

"Oh fuck, daddy, you're making me cum again!" I got up on my knees and put my cockhead at her entrance. She pushed her hips upward on to my cock. The head went in to her soaking but tight pussy. She humped harder and got half of it. I pushed my hips forward, and my whole 7 inches was in her pussy and my balls resting on her asshole. I ground my pubic bone in to that sweet, young pussy, reveling in the sensations.

"Shit, shit, shit. Chaz! I'm cumming again!" I could feel her vagina contracting around my dick.

I started to hump her, and she humped back. Our flesh made a slapping sound as we fucked. She reached underneath me and grabbed my balls, pulling and caressing them. She kissed me, pressing her lips against me and sticking her tongue in.

"Fuck, daddy, I love your thick cock. Pound my tiny pussy! Make me your baby girl."

As Jen started to cum again, I lost it and started to inject sperm into her pussy.

"Yes, daddy, give me that baby cream. Fill my pussy with your hot cum."

I rolled off her when I stopped spurting. She put my cock in her mouth and licked our juices off it. Then she sucked me until I was hard again.

"Mmm, I love the way we taste," she said. She rolled over and got on her hands and knees, waving her shapely ass at me. "Now do me doggie. I need my ass fucked, too."

We kept at it, in various positions, for another two hours. Then I ordered a light brunch from room service. After that we went to the pool to kill time before heading to the airport.

Jen had packed a bikini in her carry-on. It was white, with two triangles that barely covered her nipples and areolae, showing off the rest of her tits. The bottom was a thong that had a small patch at the bottom to cover her asshole but showing off her firm ass cheeks. The front was a piece of material that barely covered her fat pussy lips but showed off their shape. Her patch of pubic hair was covered at the bottom, but the blond hair protruded out at the top.

We Went to the pool and pulled two deck chairs over. I lay in one. Jen went to the pool and dived in the water. She swam to one end and then back. When she came out on the ladder, the water had turned her suit completely transparent. The pink of her hard nipples and her areolae were clearly visible through the fabric. The water had turned her blond pubic hair darker, and a dark patch was visible through her bottoms above her pussy lips. The pink of her clitoris was clearly outlined. My hard on was clearly on display in the tent of my swim trunks.

During the hour or so that we lounged out in the sun, 4 different young guys who had seen her get out of the pool walked over for a closer look. All four hit on her. She introduced me to them as her daddy. One of them, an hispanic guy, was not only tall, dark and handsome, he was personable as well. Jen handed him her phone and he punched his name and number in.

After he left, I turned to her.

"Did you give him your number?"

"No, I had him give me his. It's safer that way. Although I suppose he could have snooped it."

"Why only the one?"

"The others are from out of town. And one of them was creepy."

"Do we have to get you a ticket?"

"No, I got one already."

"Can you afford it on what you make at the Plaza?"

She laughed. "No, but I've got money. My parents are independently wealthy. After I got my degree at Florida, I didn't want to work in my field right away. I wanted to have some fun first. So, I took the job at the Plaza to keep busy and to meet people."

"After all this time, won't you have trouble getting a job in your field when you get tired of the hotel?"

She laughed again. "Maybe, but probably not. I was Phi Beta Kappa in history."

"Wow," I thought to myself, "Not only is she young and gorgeous, she's smart. And she has the sex drive of a satyr. I wonder if I'll survive the coming week."

"I'm horny again, daddy. Let's go to the room and fuck again before we have to go the airport."

That's what we did.

Arpea
Arpea
112 Followers