Book Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, daddy, please spear my juicy young pussy with your hard cock. I love being fucked by daddy."

Jennifer was surprisingly tight, but her pussy was so wet that my 7 inches of manhood went right in and my balls rested on her asshole. She moved her hips against me furiously, humping up and down.

"Oh god, fuck me harder. Pound my pussy. Fill me up with cum." Jennifer wasn't kidding when she said she liked fucking. She was really giving me a ride. And she was cumming about every two minutes. She reached down to my crotch with one hand and pulled on my balls as she massaged my dick with her pussy walls. I was losing it fast.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?"

"In my pussy! Inject me with baby batter. Fuck me full of your hot cum!"

I thrust hard into her, as deep as I could go, and held my cock in her. I spurted, once, twice, several times as my balls emptied again. Jennifer's hips spasmed, as she came again. My cock, now spent, twitched in her warm hole.

"Fuck, daddy. So much cum. I hope you didn't knock me up."

Spent, I rolled off Jennifer onto my back.

"I hope you were kidding, hon."

Jennifer laughed. "Yes, I'm on the pill. I'm terribly oversexed, so I also use a diaphragm. But you never know." She rolled over, grabbed my soft dick, and licked our combined juices off it.

"MMMM, we taste good." She put her mouth over my cock head and began sucking as she stroked it. I responded quickly, getting hard again.

"Thank you, daddy. I came so many times on your daddy dick. I'm going to go see if Malcom is free yet so I can ride his big black cock."

I looked around. I saw Dave on his back with Carrie on her knees between his legs. Just then Carrie looked over her shoulder and caught my eye. She winked and shook her muscular ass at me. Then she continued to blow Dave. She shook her ass at me again and slapped it with one hand. I could take a hint.

I walked over to Carrie and Dave and got on my knees behind Carrie. I put my hands on her waist. She pushed her butt into my crotch, forcing my erection between her butt cheeks. I reached under her and put my hands on her breasts. Her nipples were hard little nubbins and I thumbed them. She moaned her approval, reached underneath her and grabbed my hard-on. She guided it into her pussy, which was well lubed with semen.

We quickly got into a rhythm. Carrie pushed her ass on my cock while I thrust it in her. She bobbed her head on Dave's cock and pulled on his balls. I cupped Carrie's small, plump tits and twisted her nipples with one hand. With the other I rubbed her clitty. We fucked like this for 20 minutes or so. Then Carrie lifter her head off Dave's cock and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Fuck my ass, Chaz," she said. It seemed like all these Florida women liked anal. I obliged her, pulling out of her pussy and placing my cock head at her back door. I pushed. My cock head went right into her asshole. It, too, was lubed with cum. I pushed the rest of the way in. We got into a rhythm again. She began jacking on Dave's cock as she sucked it.

"Yes, fuck my asshole. Shoot more cum in it. Make me cum on your dick." She forced her mouth back down on Dave's cock and pulled on his balls. He started to cum in her mouth. She milked his balls to get all his cum. Then she swallowed it.

All the time Dave was cumming, Carrie was pushing her ass onto my hard cock, and I was massaging her clit. She started to cum from my cock in her ass and my hand on her clit.

"Ahhhh! Shit, shit shit! Cumming. Don't stop, fill my asshole with sperm."

I started to erupt again. I sprayed cum into Carrie's bowels. I was surprised that I had any left, but I came at least 5 spurts again. I sat down behind Carrie's fine ass. I tongued her from asshole to pussy.

"Ohhh, thank you, that feels good."

Jennifer walked up just then and handed me a bottle of water. She had cum on the inside of her thighs and more cum was leaking out of her pussy.

"Better hydrate, daddy," she said. Then she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. "I can cum from sucking dick, so I also fluff. I'm such a cock slut," she said as she sucked the head of my cock and bathed the shaft with her tongue. Then she jacked my cock as she sucked on my balls. In about 5 minutes I was fully erect again.

"There you go, daddy, ready to go again," she said as she jacked my dick and pulled on my balls. "Mia said to tell you to look for her."

"What about you?" I said.

"I usually try to fuck every guy here. I'm still working on that."

I stood up and looked for Mia. I found her. She was lying on her back while Ellen ate her pussy. Jon was fucking Ellen doggie. I walked over to them, standing behind Mia's head. Ellen saw me. She slapped Mia's hip to get her attention and then pointed at me. Mia had her hands on Ellen's head, but she quickly released them and scrambled to her feet.

"MM, hi Chaz. I was looking for you. Come with me," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to an area of the mattresses that was unoccupied. "Ellen said you're a good fuck and I want to find out."

She laid down on her back and opened her arms. She no longer had her heels on, but she was still wearing the blue thigh tops. Her tits were fat but still firm and pointing up. I got down on my knees, leaned over and kissed Mia on the mouth as she wrapped her arms around me. Our tongues played with each other as she ground her pussy against my erection and rubbed her tits against my chest. We broke our kiss.

"Fuck me, honey. Fill me full of white man's cum."

"I want to taste you first," I said. I pushed myself up and put my mouth on her right tit. I sucked on the nipple. At the same time, I put two fingers into her sloppy pussy. It was full of cum. I found her G spot and massaged it with my fingers.

"Shit, Ellen was right. You know your way around a woman's body."

I moved to her other tit and sucked that nipple erect. Then I ran my tongue down her torso to her flat, taut tummy. I ran my tongue into her navel, causing her to giggle. Then down her abdomen. She had a landing strip of jet-black pubic hair just above her pussy. I ran my tongue through her fur patch, enjoying the smell. Then I tongued her clit, rubbing back and forth on it. I placed my tongue at the entrance to her vagina and pushed it in, enjoying the salty taste of men's cum in there. I massaged her clit with my fingers at the same time.

Mia grabbed my head and pushed it into her.

"Shit, gonna cum!" she said as she started to spasm. She put her hands in my armpits and pulled me upward.

"I need to get fucked now. Put that white cock in my black pussy. Now!"

I kissed her again as she wrapped her strong arms around my back. The head of my dick sought her opening. She thrust her hips up, finding my cock and pushing on to it. She wrapped her muscular legs around me, locking her feet behind my butt. She jackhammered her hips up and back on my cock. Her hard, muscular body was very sensual underneath me as she fucked me hard.

"That's it, white boy. Make mamma cum on your white dick."

I hammered her as hard as I could as she thrust her hips at my cock. We fucked like rabbits for at least 20 minutes. I mauled her tits as I humped her squishy pussy. At least 3 times during that ride Mia screamed that she was cumming. I did not feel the need to cum.

I looked up and saw Jennifer standing over us.

"Jennifer, I need help," said Mia. "I want that white baby cream in my hot black pussy."

"Ok," said Jennifer. She plunged her middle finger into her pussy, getting it wet with all the semen that was sloshing around in her. Then she walked around behind me. She kissed the back of my neck, then put her mouth up by my ear.

"I'm gonna make you squirt your semen in Mia's hole," she whispered.

Mia started to cum again. I felt Jennifer place a hand on my butt cheek. Then I felt her place the index finger of her other hand against my asshole. She pushed it in. The cum on her finger was enough lube that it went right in. She pushed it all the way. She found my prostate and began massaging it.

"Omyfuckingod," I said. I started to cum as Jennifer kept at my prostate. I thrust into Mia's pussy as far as I could and held my dick in her as I shot. Mia put her hands around the back of my neck and pulled my head down, pushing her tongue down my throat. She was milking my dick with her hips. I must have shot 7 or 8 times.

Mia gradually slowed her hip motion, then stopped. I was soaking my spent cock in her hot honeypot.

"Shit, Chaz, that's pretty good fucking for a white boy."

I laughed. "That's my first time with a black woman," I said, "but likely not my last."

Jennifer pulled her finger out of my ass. Then she reached between us and put her finger in Mia's pussy next to my cock. She rotated it around, pulled it out and put it in her mouth.

"Damn, daddy, you two taste good."

I looked around. Dave was fucking Carrie, Jon was fucking Nancy, and Jennifer was now fucking Fred. Ellen was at the far end, sucking Dennis's and the white single guy's dicks, and riding Malcom's. The hispanic single guy was fucking Ellen's asshole.

I heard Fred yell as he came. In a couple of minutes Jennifer and Fred got up and went to the clothes rack. They both put their bow ties back on, then went to the bar. Fred took the triangle out and rang it again.

"15 minutes," he said.

I went back to the bar area and sat down. Jennifer came over.

"I need another beer," I said.

"You've got another 15 minutes."

"No, I think I'm done for the night."

She brought me the beer and came and sat down. She reached for my cock and started jacking it.

"Oh my god, daddy. You were such a hit with all the women. They loved you. So did I."

"Thank you, Jennifer. I had a great time. I hope I can get to Orlando again."

Fred banged the triangle again. "Midnight," he announced.

"Now what," I asked Jennifer.

"You have to get dressed now. You have 30 minutes to socialize and drink, then everyone leaves."

"You, too?"

"No. Fred and I have to stay and clean up the place. But I could come to your room after?"

"No, I think I'm fucked out. Do you want to meet me for breakfast? Say 10 o'clock?"

"I'd love to. I'll be in the restaurant in your hotel."

"You know where it is?"

"Of course. Ellen told everyone where you were staying."

I got up and walked to the clothes rack. As I got dressed, Ellen came over. I couldn't help but notice that Ellen's full bush was all matted with semen. She put her knit dress back on. She put her hand on my hip.

"I'm glad you recognized me. I've had a great time. Hope we will stay in contact."

When everyone was dressed, we went back to the bar area, pushed all the tables together and had another drink. After serving everyone, Jennifer came and sat by me, dropping her hand in my lap, unzipped my pants and began stroking my dick again. Despite everything I had done that night, I got hard. As Jennifer stroked my dick, Nancy came over and tapped Ellen on the shoulder. Ellen got up and the two talked out of my earshot. Then she came and sat down.

We finished our drinks and left as a group. Everyone but Jerry, Ellen and I were parked in the hotel, so we bid them all goodbye in the lobby. Then we walked back to my hotel.

When we got to the lobby, Ellen kissed me and rubbed her big tits all over my chest.

"Thank you, Chaz, it has been such a pleasure to meet and play with you. Give me your phone."

I did.

"I put my number and email in it."

"Do you guys want to come up for a nightcap?"

"No, we have to get home. Besides, I think you will enjoy the rest of the night,"

I looked at her quizzically. She put her arms around my neck, rubbed her tits against my chest again and ground her pussy on my cock. She gave me a deep kiss.

"Trust me, Chaz. Stay in touch. Maybe we'll make it to Seattle."

She turned and got into a down elevator. I went to one going up and went to my room.

* * * *

It was about 1 a.m. I poured myself a bourbon, went in the bathroom and showered quickly. I got out and put on a hotel robe. I went back into the front room and plopped down on the leather sofa. I put my head back.

"What a night," I thought. "Ronnie will think I made this all up when I tell her."

Just then there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it. Nancy was standing there. Her white blouse was completely unbuttoned, and she was pulling on one of her nipples.

"Hey, famous writer, I didn't get my turn with you. I had Dave drop me off here. Ellen gave me your room number."

I stood there watching her pull on her erect nipples.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot. You just surprised me, that's all. Sure, come on in."

"Fancy room," she said as she entered and looked around.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Just some water." I went to the bar and got her a bottle of water. I went back over to her and handed it to her. She took the cap off and took a big drink. Then she put the bottle down on the coffee table and shucked her blouse off her shoulder. She put her hands to the side waist of her black mini, unbuttoned it, zipped it down and pushed it off her hips. She was naked now except for her black strappy sandals.

"I came here to get fucked, Chaz. Dave is going to pick me up at 6 a.m."

"Didn't you have a good time tonight?"

"Yes, but I didn't get to fuck the stranger. I always fuck the newbies."

"Sounds like a plan," I said and, reaching for her hand I led her into the bedroom. I took off my robe and threw it on the floor. She kicked off her sandals. Now we were both naked. I looked into her deep blue eyes, put my arms around her and kissed her. She pressed her plump C cup titties into my chest and reached down to stroke my dick, which had now risen to its full 7 inches. She dropped her hands down to my ass cheeks, cupping them, and pressed her pussy against my erection.

"I told Dave I had to sample this," she said and dropped to her knees.

"And he said 'OK'?"

"We've been doing these sorts of things since college. He pretty much gives me what I want."

"How did you meet?"

"He was a guard on the basketball team, and I was one of the cheerleaders. Met him at one of the after-game parties. I was a real slut in college. I think I had already fucked everyone on the team except for him."

She began licking up and down my shaft. She sucked on my balls. I ran my hands through her flaming red hair. Then she put her mouth around the head of my cock and stuck her tongue in the pee hole, lapping up the precum. She pushed her head down on my cock until her lips were in my pubic hair and my cock was in her throat. I didn't know if I could cum with all the night's activities, but my balls were churning again and that was always a good sign.

I felt like I was getting ready to cum, so I pulled her up by the armpits. I kissed her again.

"I never got to see your pussy tonight. Now I'm going to eat it," I said.

I pushed her onto her back on the bed and knelt by her crotch. She was totally wet now. The red hair above her pussy was trimmed in the shape of a heart, with the point of the heart aimed at her clit. I stuck my tongue out and pushed it into her pussy. I could taste the tanginess of other men's cum mixed with her juices. I lapped upwards to her clit, lifting it with my tongue and pursing my lips around it as I sucked on it. Nancy drew in a sharp breath and pushed the back of my head into her pussy.

"Yes, baby, they said you could really eat pussy. I'm gonna cum!"

Nancy's stomach muscles contracted as she orgasmed.

"God yes, don't stop!"

I tongued her for about 5 more minutes, during which she spasmed two more times. Then I traced my tongue up through her heart of pubic hair, to her navel, and up to her big, freckled tits. I licked the underside of one, then up and around it, and then took the nipple in my mouth. I sucked on it and bit it lightly. It swelled in my mouth. Nancy came again. I continued to trace my tongue up her body to her neck, where I again bit her gently. Then I kissed her, sharing with her our combined juices and those of the men she had fucked at the party.

I searched for her pussy opening with my hard-on. She moved her hips slightly, forcing her vagina onto the head of my cock. As we began fucking, she raised her legs up in the air. She locked her feet behind her head, which created exquisite pressure on my cock. I pounded her pussy harder. She reached underneath me, grabbed my balls and milked them.

"Shit, Nancy, can't hold it any longer. I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, fill me full. Mix your cum with all the rest. I love to have my pussy full of cum. Shoot in me, give it to me!"

My orgasm began at that second. I began spurting into her pussy. I pushed hard and held it in her on the downstroke. I don't think much cum came out, but my cock continued to spasm and jerk. Nancy unlocked her feet and lowered her legs, then locked her feet behind my ass, stroking my ass cheeks with her toes. We lay there for minutes in post-coital bliss.

Nancy sighed. "That was worth the wait. My best fuck of the night."

"Probably the anticipation contributed to that. I think I was dry cumming, but it felt really good."

"Probably you're right. And it wasn't all a dry cum, I felt it for 3 or 4 spurts."

"How often do you do this?"

"We try to get together as a group once a month, always at that hotel. We've been doing it for years now. And Jennifer hooks up with our husbands on occasion. That gal gets fucked 6 or 7 nights a week."

I laughed. "She wants to meet me here in the morning."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't think I'll have the energy after you leave."

"I'll take care of it," she said and reached for her phone and began texting.

I was still laying on top of Nancy with my cock soaking in her cum filled pussy. As it slowly shrunk, I rolled off her. Nancy put down her phone and leaned over me, cleaning off my cock with her mouth. Then she put her mouth over it and began sucking. As I began to get hard again, she pushed her head down on me again, resting her lips on my pubic bone. Then she lifted her mouth off me and turned and looked me in the eyes. She dug some cum from her pussy and rubbed it into her pubic hair.

"You have to do me doggie now," she said. She turned around on the bed and got on her hands and knees. She shook her alabaster white ass at me. I got up on my knees and grabbed her ass cheeks. Her plump ass jiggled as I palmed her cheeks. Her ass was a little fat but firm and muscular. I slapped it as I admired the orange freckles adorning it. Her butt cheeks jiggled more.

Nancy pushed her ass back on my hard dick and my crown searched for her pussy. I pushed forward and her pussy had so much cum in it that I easily sunk in all the way. I started to hump her ass. She pushed back hard on my every stroke, and when she had me all the way in, she corkscrewed her ass on my cock and tightened her vaginal muscles. She was trying to pussy suck the cum right out of me. We kept at it for about 20 minutes, both of us grunting and moaning. While fucking her I cupped her fat, firm tits and pulled on her nipples. Then I put my finger in my mouth and pressed it against her anus. It slid right in. She had obviously got ass fucked at the party, as it was full of sperm.

Nancy squirmed on my thumb and ground her pussy on my cock.

"Shit, Chaz, fuck me. I love this shit."

When she began to cum, I did, too. Not much cum was left in me, but I kept spurting anyway. It felt so good, but I was spent. I slumped on to Nancy's back, exhausted and totally sated, with both hands on her luxurious C cups. I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I slept. I was having a sex dream when I awoke. I was fully erect again with my dick in Nancy's mouth. She was cupping my balls with one hand as the other stroked my cock. My cock head was in her mouth and her tongue was running around my frenulum. She was sucking noisily. As I awoke and looked at her, she smiled.