Bookstore

Story Info
beginning my beta sissy live showing off my body.
806 words
3.9
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 20 years old and it was the late 90s. I have been wearing panties thongs of course for a few years, they turned me on so much. I'd become obsessed with wanting to show off that I was in a pair of panties but I didn't know how or where to do it.

I've been to the adult bookstore in the past. I had masturbated while someone watched through the hole. It was so dark in there they couldn't tell what I was wearing.

I have been wearing low-cut jeans girls jeans, of course, for about a year and a half now and showing off my whale tail as they called it back then, I had learned how to control my orgasm some and wasn't constantly ejaculating in my fresh panties. So one day I made sure I was very clean-shaven and looking very feminine.

I went to the adult bookstore. It was winter time it was cold out. Under my clothing I put on a very sexy, red satin thong, red lace and bows, and was obviously not masculine, I went into the adult bookstore. I paid the three dollars for tokens and I headed back to the booths there. I went into a booth took off all my clothes except my thong and started parading myself around the back area. I then went up to the movie selection area and acted like I didn't know someone was coming up behind me. He was a large man probably around 6 foot 4 inch 250 pounds much older than I was. He slid his hand on my back and grabbed my ass. We said nothing to each other the entire time. I turned around and he's smiled at me. I then took his hand and led him back to the booth where my clothes where at. I had him sit down in the seat, and I began to rub my panty covered cock all over him. I was so turned on I was so very exposed. It was everything I dreamed he was manhandling my ass, squeezing my nipples and making me feel very girly. He was pulling up my ass cheeks so they separated, pulling up my thong so it went in my ass. My little cock was so hard he had me turn around. I was so excited he unzipped his pants. I reach back between my legs and grab his cock. It was so thick it was easy 3 to 4 times bigger than mine my hands barely went around it. I know he was hoping for more, but I was very inexperienced. This is my first time really with a man, I started running my ass up and down like I was riding his cock. He finally reached into my panties and freed my pathetic little cock. It was raging hard. I was jacking him off so hard and riding him at the same time. my hand twisting at his cock I could tell how excited. I knew he was gonna cum soon, I never felt so sexy.

He started calling me names like a little bitch slut and whore. I felt degraded, but apparently I liked it. I never felt a cock so hard he dug his fingers into my thighs, leaving scratch marks as he shot a load. It hit my legs and smothered my hands and come. I personally have never come so much in my life nor have I ever came as much as him a real man with a big cock. I told him I was close to coming and he said do it bitch right as I started to come he covered my cock hole with his finger, pushing down very hard, so no cum on came out and hurt and ruined my orgasm completely. I looked back as he smiled, knowing what he had just done he let off and cum squirted out but no orgasm. I was very confused. Humiliated.

Suddenly I felt naughty he stood up. He pushed me to the side and he walked out the door with a grumble. I just stood there for a moment flaccid penis, still dripping come, feeling used and dirty I was confused I forgot how to get out of there I started out of the booth to realize I was still very naked the guys all looked at me and snickered, knowing what just happened in there. I liked them knowing. I slid my penis back inside my panties and so I turned around to my ass would shake some. I got dressed with them watching me the door left open. I turned out of the room two of them were rubbing their cocks. I was feeling used and dirty at this point. I had lost part of my virginity to a stranger.