All Comments on 'Bookstore Fun/Online Mistress'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG I LUV my holes filled

Don't get any better than having both holes filled...mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yum

Man, turned me on so much.. went and got my 6inch dildo and lube..... had all 6inches up my ass and then when u started getting fucked in the arse i came all over my stomach ;) dw i cleaned up with my mouth but man this turns me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice One

I am sitting here stroking my dick just dreaming and wishing my wife would want me to do something like this for her. And even better if she demanded it be on HD Video. One lucky man to have a woman as such...

cmlvrvacmlvrvaabout 13 years ago
Pleeez Mistress

Damn I wish I had a Mistress that would make me suck hat cocks, swallow the cum and beg to be ass-fucked...!!!

edwardrubberedwardrubberover 11 years ago
Glory holes

Loved the booths in your story.Been there Done that. I just never could have anything

to do with stuff like body fluids and ass liking so, I always put a condom on the dicks presented to me over the hole. A lot of times after i sucked for a wile they would

pull out and tel me to put my ass against the hole and fuck me.I took your story and in my mind cleaned it up and really had a grate time with it .Thank you for the memories.

edwardwag8@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Forget the Panties

I would love to experience the cock. very hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always like stories about Adult Theaters, video booths and glory holes. But the story was disconnected from the premise. Had nothing to do with the girl. Each encounter was quick with no build up and left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I go to an adult theater in Dallas as much as I can. I like to get a ticket to their upstairs level which has rooms with videos in them, as well as an actual theater. I like the larger theater section. It has a side section where you can play. I like to sit in the back row and the end seat. Then I pull my pants down to my shoes, and slip out of one leg, so I can spread my legs as wide as I possibly can, but still keep my pants if I needed to get dressed in a hurry . I pull my arms through my T shirt so it is around my neck. With my shirt pulled up around my neck , and my pants off, I’m basically totally naked. I love to wear stockings and thong panties, and really love a garterbelt with at least three garters on each side. I put on gay sissyboy porn on my phone, and turn up the phone brightness so everyone standing behind and around me can see what I’m watching, as well as see my naked body and hard cock in the darkened theater. I jerk off to it while everyone watches me. Some guys will come up and play with my nipples and others will jerk me off , while I hunch their hands with my cock and moan. I beg for cum , and get the chance to suck all the cocks I want for cum loads. It’s fun to start out with a totally soft cock and kiss and lick and suck it hard. They all want to face fuck me which is what I want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
845 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.