All Comments on 'Bookworm'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Nice story, Ms. Terra

Beautifully written, and well paced. Full marks from me. Please write another. Randi.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Tremendous Writing

Your characterizations are on point. There are no cardboard cutouts here, no stock characters that appear in every story. All of the characters were interesting and she was fully realized.

Wonderful job.

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 4 years ago
Hot

A great short read

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
Amazing well told story

You are a fantastic writer! In three little Literotica pages you developed likable characters, wove wonderful patterns of her thoughts, and created compelling dialog. 5* all the way. Thanks for sharing your incredible talent.

carrteuncarrteunover 4 years ago
Well done!

Too often I begin to read a story only to abandon it when I lose interest because the characters are shallow, uninteresting and poorly developed. I stayed with this one to the end.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Magnificent, as always

Just like the rest of your stories I have read, this one was fantastic. I loved that a shy bookworm had a kinky side, and way things happened at Andrew's office were a terrific combination of believable and erotic. Imagining Jessica pressed against the glass window while being fucked from behind is deliciously thrilling.

alextasyalextasyover 4 years ago
Superb!

Such excellent, realistic characters and great writing. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Thank you!

=a

Bobcat13Bobcat13over 4 years ago
Fun to read

Having the main character in a romance story reading a romance story was a great premise.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Jessica got what she wanted

Reading erotic stories leads to erotic thoughts and fantasies. So shouldn't we expect Jessica to be horny most of the time because of her reading choices?

Luckily, Andrew showed up at the right time with the right equipment to satisfy Jessica's needs. There must be a Chapter 2 to this story--two lovers don't just have sex and then walk away from each other, do they?

TheDarkStoogerhoodTheDarkStoogerhoodover 4 years ago

This is a most magnificent story. May I recommend future stories to include some bukkake, perhaps? Maybe an oily orgy?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
What a wonderful little stiry

Not too much back story, everything is in the now. Nice characters, simple uncomplicated plot lines, containing promises of more to come. Definite 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
THANK YOU

What a great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I respectfully disagree

Unlike OneAuthor I don’t feel her character was believable or consistent. She went from shy to wild sex in no time at all.

The story and use of English is quite good except it is “between you and ME”, not between “you and I”. Still need to work on those pronouns.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 4 years ago
Another home run!

"Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."- Groucho

I'm a bookworm too but I never got picked up and fucked because of it! This is really fun and I can definitely relate. You make your characters come alive, MsCheryl. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful...

i was so riveted that i even missed the 'between you and i' pronoun phrase error another anonymous mentioned, although i do notice when my wife misuses it (but i don't say anything...). only misstep i noticed was the use of 'i' instead of the logical 'he' in a dialogue. very happy with the english...thank you!

afterburnafterburnabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Thank you, great story, held my interest down to the last page unlike a lot of other stories on here which I give up on.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Another good one

I think this is the 3rd of yours i've read. Fascinatingly written as were the others with clever language usage. If the best comment people can make is about an item of grammar, I think they somehow missed the story. Good job again. Will keep reading these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sweet

And absolutely hot. Very very sexy.

Kicker73Kicker73almost 4 years ago

First story of yours I have read......officially followed.

ImNIndyImNIndyalmost 4 years ago
Loved all the description!

Here’s a 5 on the first of yours I’ve read. Coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious writing!

Great job evoking a shy young woman in the work world with her own naughty thoughts & reading, as she encounters precisely a perfect Harlequin tall-dark-and-handsome hero to share in making her naughty daydreams an erotic reality!

blushingrosesblushingrosesalmost 4 years ago
I want more! :)

I love these two characters. I want to read more about Jessica & Andrew's escapades! What happens after dinner? Or during?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love a lot about your writing

But one of the things that just blows me away is how sexy you make consent.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

Wonderful story! I aspire to write this level of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As usual, you write very well. The story lost points with me, though, with Andrew calling the protagonist “my little whore”. To call a woman a whore because she is sexually adventurous and available is to demean the woman for having a sexual drive, implying that her willingness to do such things must be somehow both pecuniary and cheapening. Having read a number of your erotic short stories, I find myself surprised— and a bit disappointed— that you would write your male lead as saying such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just a short comment this time because I'm out of words that mean "great" and I'd hate to repeat myself and risk diminishing my earlier praise that way:

You're really whatever the opposite of a one-trick-pony is. Very nice story, loved it! :)

robertlrobertlover 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I enjoyed this from beginning to end.

AdamdavidsonAdamdavidsonover 3 years ago
Great again!

You are fast becoming my favorite writer! I would have liked Andrew to take Jessica to dinner first then seduce her but, great just the way it is!

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Dear Anonymous

I greatly appreciate your feedback on the author's work. I would like to inform you that a humiliation fetish often extends to getting demeaned by wordplay. These words are known by the person to be untrue but the feeling of being called these "bad" words is exquisite. It feels like your sexuality is supposed to be a bad thing and these demeaning names are humiliating. Not everything is the same for everyone. He obviously was just playing when he was checking in on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perrrfect

Every word was just an excellent build up for the story, and the great sex but a little mix match communication because they are getting Known each other. And the "this is kink... But is it your kink?" With the whore word was *chef kiss*

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 3 years ago
A flash back

What a wonderful story. You really are not just a writer, but a true "Story Teller". Those with "Masters" in English are a dime a dozen, but good story tellers are hard to find. Your story was capable of bringing a flashback to me in very real detail.

Sitting with a group of friends and almost groupies in at a couple of bar tables we had pulled together I glanced over at a passing young woman. A very sexy blond who was clearly enjoying the eyes of the crowd as she strolled across the edge of the dance floor.

I smiled and licking my lips jokingly said, "Um, nice. Maybe I will let her have me tonight"

A fairly attractive but mostly shy young woman across from me seemed put off by this and with distain said, " What? You thing you are God's gift to women? EVERY woman in the bar wants to go to bed with you!"

I looked at her and said, "You do don't you?"

As she turned red and started to form an outraged no, I quickly leaned forward across the table and touching her hand said, "Be real careful how you answer that. If you say no, I will never, ever be with you!" "So do you?"

Turning an almost scarlet red blush, she hesitated, then dropped her head and whispered. "Yes"

"I did not hear you, WHAT did you say", I forcefully said

Looking up with misty eyes in a quivering voice she repeated, "Yes, I do!"

Smiling I looked into her eyes and said, "And maybe you will."

The table of about seven or eight people sat stunned until one shook his head and said, "God! I cannot believe you did that to her."

I smiled at her and receiving a shy smile back I said, "Yeah, but now she believes it."

Then standing and pulling her up and almost over the table I softly kissed her. Sitting back down I kept her had in mine, and kept smiling at her.

Needless to say, I was an arrogant ass back when I was young. BUT, that sweet nurse with a Mona Lisa smile and breasts that could have been the model for the Venus de Milo statue believed it. We carried on for years until she married an older rich doctor and stopped.

So thank you MsCheryl, that story actually brought back every detail of that true story. Even the taste of her lips, the smell of her, and the sound and smell of that smoke filled bar. Yes, it was back when bars were usually filled with tobacco smoke and John Travolta just wished he could dance like me. :-) As I said, back when I really was an arrogant ass.

cw1911nrcw1911nrabout 3 years ago
Loved this!

Loved this! Maybe I will try again on the previous story I read. I just hated the character, not your writing! You are awesome! Keep it up!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistalmost 3 years ago

Ms Cheryl,

You are so fucking good at writing these stories! Thank you thank you thank you! I've yet to be disappointed reading any of your works, other than when I start reading one and realized I've already read it..

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT, just like the novel she was reading. Low neck blouses to show off your "badge" of "honor" on your neck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT, HOT, HOT and HOT. WOW, I am short of breath. Thank You.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

So very sweet and with just a little bit of playful gentle humiliation. Could have read a chapter 2 with those lovebirds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cool!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What I love about this author is how often the men in her stories ask for consent, and how attuned they are to their partner's feelings. I haven't seen this awesome amount of sensitivity in stories written by male authors, even my favourite ones. Kudos, and another 5 stars. Would have given it six if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

third time, i think...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it...

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

I have 5h3 pictures in my h3d.

Micksriposte777Micksriposte777almost 2 years ago

Wow! Fantastic story

The humor, sex, kinkiness, the storyline

Truly wonderful

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

That was phuqing hot!!

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Commenting before opening “page 3”…. Reading erotica is new to me. MsCherylTerra’s tightly constructed confines of Jessica/Andrew’s office/bookshelf scene is vivid and compelling. Deep in my core I ache and weep for the intensity of their joining.

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Commenting before opening “page 3”…. Reading erotica is new to me. MsCherylTerra’s tightly constructed confines of Jessica/Andrew’s office/bookshelf scene is vivid and compelling. Deep in my core I ache and weep for the intensity of their joining.

keylime314159keylime314159about 1 year ago

i especially enjoy the tension of will she or won't she.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

slow developing but worth the wait

quirkyone717quirkyone71712 months ago

I just discovered your work this afternoon and I am looking forward to the many more you have posted - Will

KnightofmindKnightofmind9 months ago

The tension is nice, but I must admit to wishing the narration might switch perspectives between the two so that each character might be more erotically described (The male gaze allowing me to lust after the female protagonist) for the person reading it.

That said? It was quite a good story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great hot as hades short story. Wish that sort of thing happened to me when I've read erotica in public lol. BardnotBard

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft6 months ago

Pretty steamy stuff - well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Still waters run deep... Exhilarating fantasy comes true. The unreality of it all makes one question illusion or delusion or just experiencing the gestalt moment. Does it mean more when you're shy and inhibited or you're an office 'slut'?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
4005 Followers
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...