All Comments on 'Bookworm's Dream'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, hot story. It's always wrong to generalise, but I have a personal view that all librarians are sluts deep down having had relationships with three of them, one of whom I married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Interesting that the story was written by a lady and I have read that statistics show that stories (and videos) about non consensual sex are more read/viewed by women than by men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super Hot

This was NOT rape, but fulfilling a sexually repressed woman's desperate needs. One that she was obviously very greatful for.-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was very badly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very well written, great use of adjectives. Just enough background information to make sense and not enough to be boring or slow. Thank you.

LordDeanLordDeanabout 2 years ago

I love forced sex when it is actually enjoy. Thanks for writing such a desciptive story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The past tense of grind, is ground, not grinded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are one helluva erotic writer. Love your stories. Your descriptions, the dirty talk, the intensity, all take the breath away and, for men, it's an intense way of relief, you know what I mean. 5 🌟. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
665 Followers
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...