Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 01

Story Info
Buying alcohol for females has its benefits.
1.6k words
4.27
12.1k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Boom Boom and Brenda in high school band. We were seniors. They were the best of friends. They were with each other all the time. It's like they were joined at the hip. They were even born within a week of each other in June.

Boom Boom's real name was Margie. She had D cup boobs. One day before band she tried hitting a bass drum in front of the drum section. One drummer called her Boom Boom. The nickname stuck. Margie was 5' 4" with shoulder length white blonde hair. She was thick waisted. Margie was OK looking. She had an infectious grin, like Eisenhower. But it was her large boobs that caught one's attention.

Brenda was a tiny little thing. She was the better looking of the two. Brenda was still growing. Her boobs were a small 30B. Standing at 5' 0" she had shoulder length brown hair.

Mid-March I turned 18. The DMV screwed up. My new driver's license had my birthdate a year earlier. In the eyes of the State I was 19. In my home state a 19-year old could buy beer. Lucky me. I kept my stoke of good luck quiet. No need to be deluged with requests for beer.

By late June my good luck leaked to Brenda. I received a phone call from her.

"Hi Mike. It's Brenda. I hear your driver's license says you're 19. Will you buy beer for me?"

"And risk corrupting a minor? (Dramatic pause) But for you, no problem. Let's meet tomorrow night and talk. Bring Margie too since I'm sure she wants in on the deal. I'll meet you two at the east side of the grocery store at 13th and Woodlawn. See you there at 9:00."

"Ok."

Sundown was before 9:00. More privacy that way. I bought a Coors six pack in bottles. Bottled beer tastes better than canned.

I got there at 8:45. They were waiting.

"Let's get in the car and drive somewhere." They could not get in my car fast enough.

I drove to the parking lot behind the local junior high school. I opened a bottle for each of us and passed theirs to them.

"Ladies, here is the deal. I will buy you beer under three conditions. One, you reimburse me for the beer. Two, when someone asks who bought you the beer say "A friend". Period. No exceptions. If it gets back to my parents that I bought you beer there will be hell to pay. Plus, my sister has a big mouth. If that happens no more beer. And three, when I buy you beer, I get a kiss. No peck. No quickie. A big one. Deal?"

They looked at each other.

Margie, the leader of the two responded "Welllllll, ok."

"Deal." I raised my beer bottle. The three of us clinked our bottles.

The plan worked well. Margie and Brenda called for beer every 2 to 3 weeks. I did not get into trouble with my parents. The kissing was good.

They even started to hang around my house. Their stated purpose was to chat with my sister. But they went out of their way to say hi to me. Plus, my sister, who was never on my side, told me Margie said "he's so good looking." Hence another reason for them hanging out at my house.

That fall I left town to go away to college. They attended a local university. I did not hear from them over Thanksgiving. They had me buy beer a couple of times during Christmas break.

Physically, Brenda was maturing. After her first year of college, she stood 5' 3" and blossomed to a 32B. Margie quit growing up. Her waist fluctuated. However, the thicker her waist the larger her boobs. She got as big as a DD cup.

Over the next two years I continued to buy beer for them. In the meantime, I found out their birthdays. Brenda's was June 12. Margie's was June 14.

For their 20th birthday I planned to buy each a 375 ml bottle of tequila, the right size to fit in a purse, give it to each privately and see what happens.

Brenda's birthday was on a Monday. I called her Sunday. I told her I had a birthday present for her. We met Tuesday at the usual place behind the junior high school after sundown at 9:00.

"Happy Birthday Brenda. As a present here is a bottle of Tequila, the perfect size for stashing in your purse."

"Thanks!"

I leaned forward for the obligatory kiss. I cupped her right boob with my left hand. She jumped back with her eyes as big as saucers. She gave me that "did that really happen look."

"I caught you by surprise."

"Yes!"

"Ok. Next move is yours."

We parted. I knew she would tell Margie.

I called Margie on her birthday.

"Happy Birthday Margie. I've got a birthday present for you. Let's meet at our usual place tomorrow at 9:00 PM."

"Thanks! I'm looking forward to it!"

Judging from her enthusiasm she and Brenda had talked.

I arrived behind the junior high school at 8:45. Margie was already there standing outside her car. She was wearing a dark blue tank top and light blue shorts. I was dressed in a purple cotton knit shirt and white shorts.

I got out of my car.

"Happy Birthday Margie. As a present here is a bottle of Tequila, the perfect size for stashing in your purse."

"Thanks!"

I leaned forward for the obligatory kiss. My left hand cupped her right boob. She instantaneously grabbed my cock.

"Let's retreat to the comfort of my car."

I opened the passenger front seat. Margie leapt in.

I got in the driver's seat.

We started to make out. She was at hit hot and heavy. No slow going romance here.

Before I knew it, her left hand was all over my crouch. I cupped her right boob with my left hand. Soon thereafter I pulled the tank top over her head. Then I began rubbing my hands all over her bra covered boobs. She began moaning.

I unsnapped her bra in back and pulled the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. Her boobs looked great and big. Her areolas were big too, about 1 1/2 "in diameter.

"The bucket seat lays flat. Allow me." I laid the bucket seat down.

I rolled over on her. My left leg between her legs and my right leg between her left leg and the stick shift. My hands were all over her boobs. Her hands were trying to unzip my fly. She succeeded. Both hands were all over my cock.

While fondling her boobs, my tongue quickly worked its way to her neck and right boob. I began licking her nipple nice and slow. It was hard to lick slowly with her fingers all over my cock. I advanced to sucking her boob. First taking in the areola. My tongue danced on her nipple. Her moaning intensified.

I sucked as much of her boob in my mouth as possible. She was up to a D cup. I could not get all the boob in my mouth. My tongue circled her areola. My right-hand fingers danced all over her left boob. She began arching her back and squirming.

My left hand replaced my mouth playing with her right boob. I kissed her down her stomach to the top of her shorts. I ran my tongue back and forth on her shorts probing as much as I could.

Once the top of her shorts were damp I put my hands at the top of her shorts and tugged. With her ample butt they did not come down quickly.

When I got her shorts down to her ankle's she spread her knees as far apart as she could in the Honda Accord's front seat. Her wet blond bush glistened in the moonlight. I could smell the dampness.

I put my hands behind her butt cheeks and gave her slit a nice long lick. She moaned and shuttered. I licked her again, only faster. I kept licking faster. The fifth time she came and came and came. Five times in all.

I said "Let's switch places." We did. I laid back on the seat. Margie got on her knees. Before I could take my shirt off she yanked off my shorts.

She wrapped both hands around my cock. Margie put about a fourth of my cock in her mouth. She gradually put more in her mouth. Margie was proceeding like she had not done this before. I felt her teeth on the middle of my cock.

"Careful with the teeth please." Her mouth retreated up my cock. She eased down my cock. Three quarters of the way down she gagged a bit.

"You don't have to take it all."

Her head bounced up and down at that point.

Meanwhile I was trying to resist coming. I tightened my abs, gritted my teeth, put my hands on the side of her head and gripped her lovely blond hair. I could not hold off any longer. I started to cum.

After the second pulse she started to gag. I pulled her head off my cock and twisted my body to the right. The passenger window got hit with three spurts of cum. I was spent.

Margie crawled on top of me.

"That was great" she said. "Don't you want to screw me?"

"First of all, I'm spent. Second, we don't have any protection. Nuff said."

"Well, ok."

After laying in the passenger seat for a few minutes I said "Let's get dressed. There will be other times."

Little did I know I would be with both of them soon.