Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting Boom Boom and Brenda at Brenda's Swimming Pool.
1.9k words
4.35
5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boom Boom, Brenda & Booze -- Chapter 3

I had not heard from Margie and Brenda since our margarita night.

Saturday morning, I received a telephone call.

"Hello?"

"Mike. It's Brenda."

"And me." Added Margie on another line.

"We are house sitting at my folks place." Said Brenda.

"Want to come over for a swim?"

"Sure. What time?"

"Around noon."

"Can I bring anything?"

"No. We are in a wine mood. My folks are into wine. We have enough. Go to the backyard gate and come in."

"Ok. See you then."

Brenda's dad was a successful oil business attorney. His 6,000 square foot ranch style home was in a tony neighborhood on a 2 to 3 acre lot. The home included a swimming pool surrounded by a privacy fence. Brenda was the youngest of 3 by several years. Hence, Margie was housesitting with Brenda.

I wore a blue and green tank top with white shorts over my swim trucks, to keep the folks and sister from asking questions, and tennis shoes.

I drove up Brenda's driveway half circle and parked near the backyard fence gate. I took my shorts off in the car.

I opened the fence gate. They were sunning on longue chairs facing away from me. Wine glasses were next to their chairs. A huge suntan lotion bottle and a wine bottle was between them. As I approached them, I saw they were sunbathing topless. Margie had her one-piece swimsuit pulled down to her hips. Brenda had her bikini top off. My cock got hard fast.

"Hi Mike," they said simultaneously, sporting huge grins.

"Hi Ladies. Great to see you enjoying the sun. Have you applied enough suntan lotion, especially on those body parts sensitive to the sun?"

Brenda said "We haven't."

"I can help."

"Ok."

"And those pesky tan lines. Think of Glamour Don'ts. You're going to have them. That is unless you remove your swimsuits."

"Mike you have all the answers." They took off their swimsuits. I got harder. I took off my shirt and shoes.

Brenda was closest. I started with her.

"Lay down on your tummy. Put your arms up beside your head."

I took my time, slowly rubbing the lotion in. I made sure I did not miss any spots. When I was rubbing lotion on Brenda's shoulder's I could smell the wine on her breath. Brenda let out a sign now and again. Since she had been hitting the wine, I decided to ask her if I could rub lotion on her front.

"I'm done with your back. Time for your front."

"Ok." She flipped over.

This was too good.

"Raise your arms above your head and relax."

After rubbing the undersides of her arm's I moved to her feet.

I thoroughly rubbed lotion on her feet, calves, thighs, across her mid-section and tummy. I took my time rubbing lotion on her breasts. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Margie watching with interest the whole time. Brenda moaned and squirmed a bit. I finished with her upper torso.

"Do you need any lotion on your face?"

"No, I'm ok."

"Margie, your turn."

She flipped on her stomach. I started with her feet. I worked my way up. At her ample Marilyn Monroe sized butt I thoroughly rubbed in the lotion, sticking a finger in her crack. She squirmed and giggled.

Working up her back I spend time rubbing lotion on her side boobs. She smiled. I could smell the wine aroma coming from her as well. They started drinking early and heavily that day.

After finishing with her arms and neck I said "Time to flip over." That happened in an instant. She sighed with her arms hanging off the lounge chair.

I started on the tops of her feet, worked my way up her calves and thighs. I spent extra attention on her inner upper thighs. She wiggled and cooed.

Moving up, I took my time rubbing lotion around her mound. She smiled. Next came her stomach followed by her large breasts.

I slowly rubbed lotion on her D cup breasts in a circular motion. She groaned. Then she hiccupped. And again. And again. She could not stop. Her body shook. I told her to hold her breath. That did not work. I hurried up and finished rubbing suntan lotion on her upper torso. Shucks.

I grabbed her by the hand to help her up. The hiccupping continued.

"Go drink a glass of water." She staggered into the house. Brenda followed her inside. A moment later I went inside.

Margie was seated drinking a glass of water. Her hiccups were subsiding. We returned to the pool. They laid on their lounge chairs.

As I was dragging a lounge chair for myself near them Margie said "Mike, why is your swimsuit on?"

"You noticed?"

"Well yeah. Join us."

"With both of you walking around in your birthday suits my love muscle is so aroused I need both of you to help me remove my swimsuit so as not to cause injury."

I stuck my hand inside my swimsuit and pointed my cock up. I could have easily removed my swimsuit, but with two females willing to help, why not?

"Ladies, get on either side of me and grab the top of my swimsuit. Gently pull it down. We don't want any damage."

They got on either side of me and slowly pulled the swimsuit down. I had my right hand over my cock just to keep it from getting bent. Once the swimsuit was below my gonads it slid it off easily.

"I can't bend down to get close enough to see if my love muscle suffered visible damage. Could I trouble you to check?" The fell to their knees.

"I don't see any external injuries."

"OK, but a kiss will help."

They both took a peck at my cock. And they continued to do more. Just when it was getting interesting a telephone rang. They stopped. I turned around.

There was a veranda table with an umbrella next to the house I did not notice upon entering. On it was a white Princess telephone.

Brenda walked at a brisk pace to the table.

"Hello. Hi mom, how is New York?"

I turned to Margie.

"What's the story?"

"Brenda's folks are going on a 3-week trip to Europe. They stopped in New York for a couple of days."

2 horny girls who like to drink are housesitting for 3 weeks and I supply their booze. I could not believe my good fortune.

The phone call started to drag on. I grabbed Brenda's towel and draped around her shoulders. While waiting I saw a raft. Not the dime store variety, but one that would withstand a hurricane.

"Margie, let's check out the raft." I grabbed the raft and jumped in the pool. Margie followed. I climbed on the raft.

"Miiiike, ladies first pleeeease."

I figured she was up to something so I acquiesced.

Margie climbed on the raft. She draped her knees over the lower edge. The rest of her body fell back on the raft. Her arms dangled in the water. She spread her legs.

"Miiike, I have not cum since margarita night. Pleeease help me."

I pushed the raft to where the water was chest high on me. I bent over and gave her slit a long lick. She shuddered. I gave her a few more licks. Margie was moaning now and again. She was on the verge of coming. I quit licking. She looked down at me with a furrowed brow.

I gave her a grin and resumed licking. After a few licks I dabbed her clit with my tongue. I got her to the verge a coming and I quit licking again. She opened her mouth to speak. I resumed dabbing her clit before she could speak.

Then I began sucking her clit. She was on the verge of coming a third time. I quit sucking her clit. Margie was getting flustered. I smiled. She said "You bastard." But in a nice way.

"Margie, I have not come since our margarita night as well. You make me cum and I will make you cum."

I swam over to the steps leading into the pool and sat down on the top step. Margie rolled off the raft and swam over to me.

She put my cock in her mouth. I leaned back on my elbows. Margie's mouth was moving up and down on my cock rapidly. She wanted me to get back to her slit. Soon I came 3 times. I held something back for Brenda.

Margie swam back to the raft. She remounted the raft as fast as she could. I walked to the raft.

While walking I heard Brenda on the phone.

"Yes mom. Yes mom. Ok mom. Have a great trip mom. Love you mom. Bye, bye."

I gave Margie's slit a couple of licks. Then I moved to sucking her clit. She started moaning.

Meanwhile, Brenda jumped in the pool and swam over.

"What about me, hmmm?"

I stopped attending to Margie. Margie looked up and pouted.

"Brenda, I'm busy with Margie. But, why don't you pay attention to my love muscle. I'm sure you don't want to be left out."

Brenda dropped under water and started sucking my cock. It was great. Eating pussy and getting a blowjob at the same time.

Getting a blowjob got me working on Margie's clit faster. I was rubbing her boobs in a circular motion fast as well. She was moaning and wiggling.

After ten seconds Brenda came up for air. Two breaths later she was back to my cock.

Five seconds later Margie started cuming. A second or two after that I starting cuming. After I came twice Brenda resurfaced.

Margie laid on the raft motionless. I laid my head on Margie's mound. My hands were motionless on her boobs. Brenda wrapped her arms around me from behind and leaned forward.

Seconds ticked by. Margie broke the silence. "I'm going to take a nap." She rolled off the raft and swam to the pool edge.

"My turn!" squealed Brenda.

Brenda hopped on the raft as fast as she could. Like Margie, her legs hung over the raft end. The rest of her fell back on the raft.

I gave her slit a long, slow lick. She giggled and squirmed. After a couple more slow licks and I moved on to her clit. I dabbed my tongue on her clit. She moved her hips side to side.

I started to suck her clit. She came in no time. While coming I massaged her boobs. She was cuming, squirming and giggle all at the same time. After the cuming ended Brenda laid motionless on the raft.

The phone rang. Margie walked over to answer.

"Hi Sharon. Not much. We're just swimming in the pool. Come over? Sure. See you soon."

"That was Sharon Parker. She invited herself over to swim."

"Ladies, it's time for me to go. Sharon is one of my sister's best friends and she has a big mouth. If she sees me here, she will blab and my folks will ask lots of questions. I recommend you put your swimsuits on. If Sharon sees you naked or topless everyone will know."

I slipped my shoes and shirt on. Due to their inebriated state the girls were slow in dressing. I went over to each and gave them a French kiss and played with their bushes until they squirmed.

And I left.