Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze Ch. 05

Story Info
Boom Boom And Brenda Try Role Playing Followed By A Contest.
2.7k words
4.16
3.3k
4
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boom Boom, Brenda and Booze -- Chapter 5

The first bondage event was a huge success. Margie and Brenda got into it and enjoyed themselves. I enjoyed tying them up.

They enjoyed it so much they called me the next evening.

The telephone rang. I picked it up.

"Miiiike, how ya doin'?" It was Margie. She had been drinking.

"Great Margie, how are you?"

"Groovy. Are you willing to try anything in bondage?"

"Anything but me being tied and endangering you, like tying a noose around your neck."

"That's Ok babe." Added Brenda. She had been drinking too.

"Hi Brenda." I responded.

Margie said "We've got this idea. We want to role play with bondage. We want to be two babes at an exclusive resort in the Caribbean. You play a burglar who breaks into our luxury suite and ties us up. Sound like fun?"

"Absolutely."

"When can you be here?"

"Give me 20 minutes. Don't forget the scarves."

I could not believe my good fortune. They were eager for me to tie them up. They were hitting the wine real hard. I could tell, they were giggling through the conversation.

On my way to Brenda's I stopped by the local grocery store to buy a squirt gun. I had to add something to the roleplaying ambiance. All the store had was an almost life sized medium blue luger. Wrong color, but it's the thought that counts.

I drove onto Brenda's half circle driveway, opened the trunk, grabbed my grocery sack filled with rope and stuck the squirt gun in the back of my athletic shorts.

I rang the doorbell. It did not take long for Brenda and Margie to get to the front door. They were walking at a brisk pace, wine glasses in hand, clad in their swimsuits.

Brenda was wearing a white sting bikini triangle top, which barely covered her 32B boobs and a white string bikini bottom that tied on the sides. The white bikini went well with her medium tanned skin. Margie was wearing a one-piece blue and white paisley number with a plunging neckline. Her one-piece was mostly blue at the bottom to camouflage her derriere, mostly white at the top to accent her D cup boobs.

"Hi Mike." They said simultaneously.

"Hi ladies."

"I see you brought your bag of goodies. Let's retire to my bedroom and get things going." Added Brenda.

"Want some wine?" Chimed in Margie.

"No thanks."

We strolled though the house to Brenda's bedroom.

After entering the bedroom, I dropped my grocery sack filled with rope. A pile of scarves laid on the bed.

"Ladies, before we get started, we need to talk about more details of your role playing."

Margie started. "Well, we've talked this over. We want you to do whatever we say we don't want you to do. We will refer to you as 'Mr. Burglar.' I want to experience a hog tie. Outside of that I want to wing it to get there. Nothing dangerous. Does that work for you?"

"Sure."

Brenda added. "I want to be tied to the chair like you did to Margie last night. I want you to make me cum tied to the chair. Getting there is half the fun. Right?"

"Right. I see myself as a gentleman bandit. I don't scare or threaten you. I tie you up so I can take your cash and valuables and leave you helpless. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like fun." Said Brenda.

"Ok." I pulled the squirt gun from the back of my shorts. "Hands up!" I pointed the squirt gun at them for effect.

"Eek." They said simultaneously.

"Ladies don't make a sound and I won't harm you."

"Yes Mr. Burglar." Said Brenda meekly.

"Strip!"

"You mean take our swimsuits off?" Asked Margie with a puzzled look on her face.

"Yes. Hurry please."

Margie crossed her arms and tugged her shoulder straps below her boobs. Then she moved side to side to slide her one piece down her bod.

Brenda pulled the string at the top of her bikini top, crossed her arms and slowly, sexily pulled the top down with a big grin on her face. For her string bikini bottom she pulled the strings on the side simultaneously.

Naked, they both covered their boobs and mound as best they could with their arms and hands.

"On your knees, hands behind your back." They complied.

Brenda cried, "Please don't tie our hands Mr. Burglar."

I grabbed 2 10 foot pieces of rope.

"Place your hands palm to palm please." They did so.

For both I wrapped the rope above their wrists and cinched it at the top. There was no way they were getting their fingers on the rope.

"Please Mr. Burglar don't tie me to the chair." Said Brenda.

"All in good time."

I grabbed a 10' piece of rope for Margie's ankles. I crossed her ankles, tied the rope around and cinched it. She was not going to get far while I tied Brenda to the chair.

For Brenda I got behind her, put my hands underneath her armpits and lifted her up. From the bed I grabbed a black scarf.

"Mr. Burglar, don't blindfold me!" I tied the blindfold around her head, knotted it in the back and just for fun spun her around a couple of times.

Next, I led her as she staggered to the chair and sat her down with her tied hands behind the top rail.

I grabbed a 10' length of rope. Then I looped the rope around Brenda's hands and the back stretcher to keep her on the chair.

Next, I dug around in my rope sack and pulled out 4 10 ft pieces. With the 10 ft pieces I started tying her legs to the chair legs, above her ankles and below her knees. I began with a lark's head loop, wound the rope around the chair leg and cinched the tie so Brenda could not move her legs much. And they were spread.

Meanwhile, Margie was feeling ignored. Once I finished tying Brenda to the chair Margie tried to escape by rolling towards the bedroom door.

"Stop trying to escape blondie. I'll have to punish you."

"Whatever you do Mr. Burglar don't hog tie me."

I grabbed a 25' length of rope, walked over to Margie and began to loop the rope above and below her boobs forming a chest harness. Once I cinched that in back, I got a black scarf. I blindfolded her with the black scarf and slid her to her under the bed to her knees, face down.

"Mr. Burglar, aren't you going to hogtie me?"

"All in good time."

Back to Brenda, I started on her slit. I licked my right index finger and began playing with her slit. She squirmed and moaned. My tongue alternated flicking her nipples. She moaned and squirmed more. I took her to the edge of an orgasm. Margie said "Ahem!" I left Brenda on the edge and walked over to Margie.

"Blondie you talk too much." I lifted her by her armpits, got her on her knees with her back leaning against the bed. I unzipped my fly, dropped my athletic shorts and underwear and stuck my cock in her mouth.

I moved my cock to and fro in her mouth. My hands were behind Margie's head helping her take my cock all the way in her mouth. It did not take long for me to come 4 times.

Once I finished cuming I removed my cock from her mouth. I grabbed a scarf and dabbed what cum came out of her mouth, being the gentleman burglar I am. Once her face was clean, I gagged her with the scarf and lowered her torso to the floor. I pulled my underwear and shorts up.

Returning to Brenda, my right index finger stroked her clit, my third finger probed her slit. My left hand reached around the chair back and massaged her left breast. My mouth licked and sucked her right boob. She squirmed and twisted as best she could, being securely tied to the chair, moaning as well. Once more I took her to the edge and left her.

"What the hell?" Spouted Brenda.

"Brunette one you talk too much." I grabbed a scarf and gagged her.

Margie was trying to work her way out from under the bed. She was failing miserably.

I pulled her out from underneath the bed. Grabbing a 10ft length of rope I proceeded to loop the rope between her ankle tie and chest harness. Margie got her hogtie. She bent her knees a few times testing the hogtie, then quit. She was secured in her hogtie.

Back to Brenda, I walked behind the chair and paused. She knew I was there. I let her sit and wonder what was happening next.

I moved my hands around her torso like a fog rolling in. The palms of my hands barely touched her nipples. She jumped with a start. I surprised her. My fingers massaged her nipples and areolas. She squirmed a bit. As my fingers picked up the pace she squirmed more and began to moan.

I slid my right hand down her torso, brushing her right boob, stopping at her clit. My second and third fingers played with her clit and slit. Her body churned from side to side. Continuing to play with her love box I moved to her right. I began sucking her right boob. My left-hand reached around behind the chair and played with her left boob. Then I left.

"Mumph!" Groaned Brenda.

Margie was lying on her right side, facing Brenda. I bent to the ground and began licking her left boob with my tongue and probing her slit with my second and third fingers. I found her g-spot. My index finger massaged the magic place. She was shaking. Margie was enjoyed herself so much she rolled onto her back to make my task easier.

With her on her back I started sucking on Margie's right boob, playing with her left boob with my left hand and massaging her g-spot with my right index finger. Margie's body was moving, shaking, quivering all over the place. When she came, she came massively, four or five times. After she came down she rolled on her left side and rested.

Back to Brenda, I picked up where I left off. My right index finger was tickling her g-spot, my mouth engulfed her right boob, my left hand toyed with her left boob. This time I kept at it until she came. She came four times. After she was done cuming she tilted her head back and relaxed.

After about 10 seconds I said "You want me to untie you?" They both nodded yes.

I started with Brenda taking off her blindfold and gag. Then I did the same with Margie. Back to Brenda I untied her hands. Then she started untying herself. I went to Margie and untied the hogtie rope and started on her hands.

"Ladies did you enjoy our session?"

Margie piped in "I got off on rolling around helplessly getting nowhere. Yet I felt secure. I want to do it again."

"I can make that happen."

Brenda added "You getting me to almost cum then stopping made my eventual orgasm much better. Getting so close to an orgasm multiple times was exciting and tiring."

"Glad to help."

"I want to issue you ladies a challenge." I added.

"I bet I can tie both of you up together with the materials in this room and you cannot escape within 20 minutes."

"Oh, yeah." Chimed Margie. "I bet we can get out of any tying you do in 10 minutes."

"You're on." I responded. "Let's make it for something. The losers make cocktails for the winner."

"You're on, buddy." Replied Brenda.

"You guys stretch and rest and I will get you more wine."

"Ok." Said Margie.

Not that they need more wine, they were still tipsy. They were so loaded they did not notice they were naked.

After they drank about half a glass of wine a piece I said "You guys ready?"

"Bring it on buddy!" Shouted Margie. She was really tuned.

"But first, I will tie you 2 together with stuff in this room. I will show you the time on my watch when it's time for you to start trying to escape. I don't touch you, like tickling unless you want me to. Questions?"

"Let's go!" Crowed Brenda.

"By the way, do you have gloves in this room?"

Brenda replied, "In my bureau's upper left drawer. Why?" I ignored her.

First, I grabbed 2 scarves and gagged them. Then I grabbed 2 more scarves and blindfolded them.

Next, I took Margie by the right arm and spun her around twice so she lost all sense of direction. I led her by the right hand to foot of Brenda's bed.

"Margie, I'm going to help you down to the floor." I did so with her feet near the lower left bed leg. Her toes were touching the bed leg. She was sitting up right.

With Brenda I spun her around twice as well. I led her to Margie. "Brenda, I'm going to help you to the floor and you will be back-to-back with Margie."

"Now Brenda, stick your arms out perpendicular to the floor."

I grabbed a 10 foot length of rope and pulled Margie's arms behind her, with her upper arms pressed against Brenda's torso I tied her hands together, above the wrist bone and cinched the rope off at the top of the tie. I did the same to Brenda's hands.

Next, I grabbed a 25 foot length of rope and wrapped it above and below their boobs, cinching it off to a side.

Then I took a 25 foot length of rope and wrapped it around their waists. After those 2 ties Margie and Brenda's torsos were snuggly attached to each other.

To secure Margie's legs I grabbed a 10 foot length of rope, crossed her ankles and looped the rope around them. Then I picked up lower end of the bed and placed the leg behind the ankle tie. To keep her ankles in place I tied a 10 length of rope above her ankles. As a result, she could move her legs a few inches before the bed leg got in the way.

For Brenda I took 2 10 foot lengths of rope from my rope filled grocery sack. I crossed her ankles and looped the rope around them cinched the rope at the top of the tie. I placed one of the chair legs behind the ankle tie. To secure her legs I took the other 10 foot length of rope and tied her legs behind the chair leg.

Now for the piece de resistance. I went to Brenda's glove drawer. I figured I would find something like white Easter gloves. Putting the gloves on their hands would decrease their manual dexterity. It was even better. I found 2 pairs of ski mittens. With the mittens on there was no way they could untie anything.

I walked over to them and put on the mittens. Margie's body language told me she did not know what I was doing. Once I put the mittens on Brenda she hummed "The Happy Birthday Song" twice.

I moved the gag from her mouth. "What's the idea with the mittens?"

"I told you I would only use items in your room to tie you for the contest." I replaced the gag.

Everything was in place. I won the contest before it began. I pull down their blindfolds to show them the time. And replaced the blindfolds. I sat in the chair to restrict Brenda's leg movement and watched them struggle.

At first, they tried to move their legs. They could move their legs a few inches. Next, they moved their arms. Not much room for maneuver there either. They entered panic mode, moving all body parts all different ways. They could not coordinate anything. With the gags verbal communication was impossible. There was much mmmphing. They called each other bitch at least once.

I gave them the five-minute warning. They responding with mmmphing and grunting.

At the one-minute warning they had gotten nowhere trying to escape. Brenda resigned herself to defeat and quit trying. Margie kept at it, but with less vigor.

Time was up. The first thing I did was take off their gags.

"Ladies, how are your margaritas?"