Stress Relief

Story Info
Casey and Alex blow off some steam after work.
1.8k words
4.34
12.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it!" Alex hit his 5th red-light of his afternoon commute. Following the industry trend and despite being wildly unpopular his company had recently started requiring all employees to come back to the office to work. This meant that Alex was now getting up earlier, getting stuck in traffic more, and regularly seeing coworkers that he'd grown to enjoy not seeing on a daily basis. Needless to say Alex's stress levels had increased significantly since the announcement. Of course these changes to his work-life balance also meant that Alex had less time to relieve this added stress. He had less time for the gym, his hobbies, and most importantly, sex. That last one was the one bothering Alex the most right now. It had been four days since his wife Casey and him had fucked. He was frustrated, tired, and horny.

After 45 more minutes of sitting in traffic that turned his 15 minute commute into an hour long commute Alex pulled his car into his garage. He noted that his wife was not home yet either. Her dickhead boss probably kept her late again to double check her work, despite Casey being the most productive member of her team. For a non-profit focused on helping people they really treated their employees like dirt.

At this point Alex was pissed. Normally he would go for a run to blow off this angry energy but it was already well into the evening and he needed to start dinner.

...

Alex was just pulling the dinner from the oven when Casey walked in. She was obviously upset about having to stay late again just to have her work scrutinized and then ultimately approved. She stormed into the kitchen spouting off "... And you know Richard, he always has to have the final say! It's not like I..."

Spotting the green hair tie on his wife's wrist Alex closed the space between them and pulled his wife to his body. Casey looked startled "Hey! Alex I..."

Ignoring her protest Alex placed one hand on his wife's ass to pull her in tighter and one hand on the back of her head. He took a handful of hair and pulled her head back strongly but gently.

"Okay, Jesus, hang on I just need a second to..." Casey was once again interrupted, this time by her husband's mouth connecting with hers. With her hair still in his grasp he started making out with her. Casey let out a small moan into his mouth as he began to explore hers with his tongue. She felt her husband's cock through his sweatpants. Feeling his arousal reminded her that she had not been fucked in over four days. Her workplace frustration was replaced by sexual frustration and she desperately needed to release some of it. Casey started kissing her husband back and grinded her crotch into his thigh.

Alex broke the kiss and moved his wife backward. "Okay, babe, just let me..." Alex wasn't looking for suggestions. He pushed his wife back up against the wall and tore her pants down around her ankles. He crouched in front of her and moved his hands to his wife's thighs to spread her legs while keeping her pinned against the wall. Alex began aggressively tonguing Casey's entrance, now damp with arousal from being manhandled by her husband. Casey had finally given up on resisting and now was enjoying the pleasure of having her hole explored by Alex's greedy tongue. She let out little moans and whimpers. Alex burrowed his tongue deep inside Casey's pussy one last time before standing up and lowering his own pants to his ankles.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Mhm" Casey whimpered.

"Then you need to be a good girl and suck my cock."

Casey, still pressed back up against the wall, lowered herself to Alex's cock and took it into her mouth. To her surprise Alex started moving his hips, forcing his cock in and out of her mouth. Casey had no choice but to let her husband use her mouth; she still desperately wanted to be fucked. After just a minute or less of fucking her mouth Alex placed his hand on the back of her head again and guided her back to standing. Casey had a mixture of drool and precum running out the sides of her mouth.

Quickly and with surprising force Alex spun his wife around so she was facing the wall. He pulled her waist about a foot from the wall then pressed her upper body against it. Casey shivered in anticipation, her pussy was now dripping. Alex was in complete control. He grabbed his wife's hips and sunk his throbbing cock into her cunt.

"Huuuuuh oooooooh" Casey let out a groan. It felt good to be filled with a nice big cock after being empty for so long. Alex had no intention of allowing Casey to adjust to the sensation of being stretched. He quickly began fucking his wife with force, shoving her entire body into the wall with each thrust. His cock was angled perfectly, fucking upward into her, just rubbing her g-spot. Casey braced herself against the wall and enjoyed being pounded; the only thing she could do. She was letting out a string of moans now.

"I know, baby. I can tell when you need a cock. When you need to be fucked like a slut" Alex said calmly as he continued to pound his helpless wife. "Just take my cock like a good girl." Alex began pulling his wife's hips hard to meet his cock halfway on each thrust. To Casey it felt like he doubled his already frenzied pace. She let out an instinctive yell, her pussy could barely take this assault. All she could do, all she wanted to do, was take her husband's pounding. She had turned into a moaning mess, each thrust triggering a grunt, groan, or yell now.

"Fuck me, fuck me Alex! God yes, fuck me! Give me your cock! Fuck!" Alex could tell his wife was getting close to an orgasm. He didn't dare lessen his pace.

"Be a good girl and cum for me baby. Cum on my cock" Alex encouraged his wife. Casey shifted and braced herself with a single arm across her body, bent at the elbow. Her other hand moved to her clit. She began rubbing it furiously, desperate to cum now.

"Huuuuuuh.... I'm cumming Alex..... don't stop baby, please don't stop... fuck fuck fuuuuuuuck!" Casey was now yelling as she came. Alex waited until her orgasm subsided and then removed his cock from her sloppy pussy. Alex stripped his wife's shirt and bra off to free her tits. He also removed his own shirt. Both of them were glistening with a layer of sweat and panting.

Casey caught her breath. "Fuck that was just what I needed." But Alex wasn't done yet. He crouched behind Casey and placed his hands on his wife's ass.

"Oh baby, I'm not sure if..." Alex spread his wife's ass and buried his face in it. He circled her tight asshole with his tongue.

"Baby just let me... give me one... please.... Ooooooooooh" Casey was quickly overwhelmed by the sensation of having her hole rimmed by her husband's tongue and abandoned her protests. His wet tongue glided over the thousands of nerve endings of her asshole, sending waves of pleasure over her body. Alex switched to licking up and down her crack, pushing a little harder when he got to her hole, spreading it open just a tiny amount. Casey moaned at the intrusion and instinctively relaxed her asshole inviting his tongue further inside each pass. She enjoyed having her ass eaten, it always made her feel warm and relaxed. Alex knew his wife enjoyed this as well but, truthfully, he enjoyed it just as much if not more. There was something so filthy about it that turned him on and hearing his wife enjoy this taboo act just added to his arousal. He placed his mouth over his lover's hole and drove his tongue in and out, slowly. Casey groaned and closed her eyes allowing herself to enjoy the sensation of having her hole opened like this.

Alex continued on for a few minutes and then stood back up. His cock was noticeably leaking precum now. He guided himself into his wife's relaxed hole, now covered with his saliva inside and out. He pressed his cock into her. Casey let out a low moan. While Alex gave her a moment to adjust to the full feeling he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair at the base of her head. Then he slid his other hand from her hip, up her stomach, to her left tit. He squeezed her breast in his hand and started pumping his cock in and out of her ass. He pulled her hair back for extra force.

"Ooooooh God yessssss" Casey moaned. Her ass felt so stretched, so full. Alex was pinching her nipple sending tingles throughout her body to her clit. She enjoyed having her ass fucked. Alex moved his hand from her breast back to her hip and started fucking her hard, faster. Casey was in heaven. She moaned again as her ass milked her husband's cock, pushing him closer to orgasm.

After a few minutes her ass was growing more and more sensitive. "Alex, baby. I.... Fuck.... My ass needs a break.... It's too much" Alex pulled her hair back in response, as if to remind her of her position. Casey gasped "Baby... please... my ass can't take it... too much... huuuuuuh"

Alex whispered to his wife "you know the magic word if you really need me to stop. But we both know you are enjoying this too much to say it." He started fucking his wife even harder, pulling his wife back onto his cock after each thrust. She tried to squirm away in a pathetic half attempt to escape. Alex was right, she enjoyed her ass getting railed too much. She gave in and accepted her fucking like a good girl. As her reward she felt an orgasm building.

Alex also felt his impending orgasm. His cock stiffened. He slammed it deep into his wife to push them both over the edge. Casey yelled out in ecstasy. Alex groaned loudly as his cum filled Casey's ass. He pulled his wife fully onto his cock one last time to shoot his load deep inside her. The mini sex drought meant that he had a massive load of cum to pump into her. Casey felt the warmth cover her insides and moaned as her orgasm overtook her body. She moaned and shuddered as she enjoyed her anal orgasm. Alex released his wife's hips. She spun around and slid down the wall, completely exhausted. Any frustration from the day had left her. Alex joined his wife on the floor against the wall. They made out for a few moments and then leaned back to catch their breaths.

"Holy shit" was all Casey could muster. They both laughed a little. They knew that was long overdue. Casey leaned on Alex's shoulder. After a few moments Alex stood up and then helped his wife up. They made their way to the bathroom and showered off for dinner.