All Comments on 'Boondocking'

by Seanathon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
dinkymacdinkymacalmost 9 years ago
Nice story!!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Five stars

and them some! This is one story I shall not soon forget.

P.S. I'm a "boondocker" myself, but never been that lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well done

You must be a very well known author. I have over 500 books on my Kindle and you equal if not better than a lot of them. Keep up the good work.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
That is damn good Sean

Never read your stuff before, I am almost strictly Loving Wives, but damn that was a fine piece of writing. A 5 for sure.

Love your descriptions of the surroundings, the people, the fly's, etc. The pacing was perfect, and always had a slight haunting quality to it, when he first noticed the car.

Gonna have to check your shyte out.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Easily worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enraptured .

possibly the most intense 4 pages i have ever had the privilege to read on this site.

phenomenal wordcraft .

blackpenmanblackpenmanover 8 years ago
Great......

But not amazing. Sorry Seanathon, I am an avid follower of yours and have read everything you have published on this site. But this story just felt a little...... unoriginal. Now that last bit where we thought they were ghosts, that was a neat, if cliché, twist. But when it was revealed they actually weren't ghosts etc, it felt a little rushed. The whole thing felt a little off and familiar. Like I'd read the story before but it wasn't as good. I still think you're a marvelous writer. But this piece just didn't feel right for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damned good tale

I really enjoyed it.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Was such a good story, heart warming in away. Tho when it comes to cheating crap, not a fan at all. The ultimate betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story, you would have gotten my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

never read more incredible than your stories. its just.. woah. youre real something great. your stories.deserve way more recognition.

eurowritereurowriteralmost 8 years ago
Evocative

This was an interesting, well written tale. The loner who is limping through life. His passion for fishing and his respect for the wily trout. Then comes the ripple that rattles his world. Quite a page-turner. Everyone deserves a second chance.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
unique

There were moments that pulled me in, and others that kind of drifted along. parts of the tranquillity and isolation juxtaposed with the rowdy confrontation seemed contrived. The continuity was not smooth.

A part of me wants to know what was in the letter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Intriguing story

I'll admit - I perked up when the policeman mentioned the 3 girls that drowned - I thought, "Oh, what a twist - he was camping with ghosts" and then we found out that Ellie was the daughter of one of the girls that drowned. There's a part of me that would have preferred them being ghosts, but being real, there's potentially a new beginning for Will and Ellie.

I'll be honest, though, I am curious about what was in the letter - although having Will throw it away/let it go made sense as a metaphor for letting the ex go and starting a new life, potentially with Ellie. At first, I thought the girls were hooligans, so it's good that they kept their word and cleaned up after themselves. Nicely done!

luv2read2

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Nice story

The nudity didn't help, it was extremely rude in this case.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 7 years ago
Most Irritating

I really couldn't understand why Will didn't just leave when they showed up and prove to be annoying. Made him seem like an idiot and I stopped caring what happened to him.

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulover 5 years ago
Heartwarming

A very sweet, sexy story. I'm glad he found love.

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Lovely story

Great story, and a couple of lovely twists. Great visuals. I've favorited seanathon.

theWildTurkeytheWildTurkeyover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Great story, well written. Thanks

sidd934sidd934over 4 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. A gem.

Looking forward to more reads from you.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

I am just an old softie when it comes to sudden romance stories. When I first met my wife I knew in the 1st hour talking with her that I was in love and I was going to marry her. We lived 45 happy yrs together 44 of them married before the big "C" took her life. So sudden love is NOT a myth at least to some lucky souls.

Quite the interesting ending, I didn't see that coming. KUDOS for a great tale of love.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

A bit bittersweet in undertones, and background, but still lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feels like there's more missing at the end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous