Boosting My Wife's Confidence

Story Info
Shy wife lacks confidence in her sex appeal.
2.8k words
4.14
28.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers

We were planning a celebration of my 40th birthday. My wife, Michelle, agreed, in principle, to grant my fondest request. She is 38, 5'3" with curly blonde hair rather short, and a shapely figure. Her firm ass juts just enough to invite grabbing (my unconfirmed opinion) and her tits fill D-cups. However, Michelle takes my compliments on her body and sex appeal for granted, as a biased husband. For several years, I had been yearning to get a second opinion about her body and desirability.

She is modest but consented to go shopping with me to choose clothes that would display her figure. I had gotten her to wear skirts and dresses that were several inches above her knees. Sometimes, she accepts clothes that cling to her shape, show some cleavage and are tight enough to ride halfway up her bare thighs (I prefer women's legs to be naked) when she sits down. She is quite reluctant to wear such revealing attire for entertaining male company.

A few days before my birthday, we went shopping for what she would wear on my birthday. After urging and coaxing, I got her to accept a mini-dress that revealed half of her lovely thighs when she stood but rode up almost to her hips when she sat. It was sleeveless and had such a low neckline that she would need a half-cup bra for it not to show.

"You could wear the dress without a bra."

"Well, only for you."

She made my favorite dish for supper. I coaxed her to have a second glass of wine to relax and prepare for our night out.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, to please me. I want to show you off and get a second opinion about how beautiful, desirable and sexy my wife is."

"You want to parade me in front of other men in public, dressed like this, for sex?"

"I'm taking you out of town to a quiet place where there will be men to appreciate you.

She sighed, "It's your birthday wish!"

When we arrived and parked, Michelle exclaimed,

"Oh, my god! This is a porn store! The customers will be all men, all lechers. Just about any live woman showing as much as I am will have them salivating!"

"I'll just reconnoiter to make sure that there are some men there."

"Men with hardons from reading or watching porn and ready to pounce on a real, live woman!"

I entered. The counter was immediately on the left. I looked around and saw a least four men, with the possibility of others that I couldn't see. I walked casually around and found three other men. I returned to the clerk.

"My wife is waiting in the car. She is shy and lacks confidence. I think she is very desirable, but she takes that for granted. Do you mind if I bring her inside for a second opinion?" I spoke loudly enough for the customers to hear.

"Hell, no! Bring the lady in, and we'll give her a second, third, half a dozen opinions! How much do you want us to boost her confidence? Can we cop a feel?"

"Yes, after you've complimented her and made her feel good."

"Did you hear, men? Welcome this man's wife and give her confidence a boost! Maybe she will give us a boost, too!"

They enthusiastically agreed. I returned to the car and opened the passenger door. Seeing my wife's bare thighs almost to her bikini panties began to give me a hardon!

"I don't know about this."

"Please me and spend at least fifteen minutes in the store. There are plenty of men to flatter you."

"Well, what's the worst that could happen? They might laugh at me."

"They might want to gangbang you, but we won't let that happen."

I took her arm and walked her up to the door. I let her inside ahead of me. There were wolf whistles. Michelle turned every head in sight. She blushed and walked shakily on the high heels that tightened her ass and thighs. Men were smiling at her and telling her,

"You look good! Mister, you have a sexy wife!"

Michelle made her way slowly down one aisle, trying not to look at the photos of naked women on the covers of magazines and videos. She was smiling shyly. I caught up with her as she turned the corner over to the next aisle.

"Squat down, as if you're looking at a DVD!"

Still unsteady on the heels, she grasped my hand as she squatted. Her skirt rode up to her hips; her naked legs were exposed all of the way up to her black lace bikini panties. I left her so that others could enjoy looking at her. Soon, there was a man standing on each side of her to ogle her big tits, which were half exposed, and her legs.

A man on one side said, "I hope you don't mind my saying that you have beautiful legs!"

"No, I don't mind. Thank you."

The man on the other side of her said, "No offense, but you have beautiful tits, too!"

"Oh, thank you!"

Michelle tried to get up but lost her balance and fell to the floor with her legs splayed and her skirt around her hips. The two men knelt down beside her.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?"

One man felt her knee and ran his hand up her thigh, squeezing it here and there. The other felt up her other thigh.

"No, I'm not hurt, just embarrassed."

One man helped her to her feet by placing his arms under her armpits and his hands on her tits. The other man boosted her with his hand on her ass. They continued to help her walk the aisle. The manager announced,

"I can't afford a floor show, so let's thank the sexy lady for visiting and sharing her beauty with us!"

The men whistled and applauded. Michelle smiled and bowed; her big tits almost spilling out of their cups. She kicked her shoes off and made another lap around the shop. The men petted her. One ran his hand down her bare arm. Another squeezed her ass. She walked to the back of the store, and in the dim light, I saw hands cupping and squeezing her tits until they nearly popped out of her skimpy bra. She stood still while the man felt her up, and another joined him to feel up her legs. The man working on her tits pushed them up and kissed them. The man working on her legs got her skirt around her hips and his hand between her thighs. She guarded her pussy with her hand.

I decided it was time to escort her away while she was still enjoying their attentions.

"Have you made a choice?"

"Either of the two who were just feeling me up and getting me excited."

"My wife is excited now and wants to play more. Would either of you like join us in our car, drive somewhere near and make out with her some more?"

They both did.

"I'm sorry, but this is her first time letting another man make out with her. If she has a good time, I'll bring her back to the shop. Flip a coin for her."

The one who had manhandled her tits won. We returned to the front, and Michelle put her shoes back on while we held her up by her tits. The manager said,

"Thank you very much, sexy lady, for visiting us. I hope you will come again. In fact, if we could exchange email addresses, I'd appreciate it if you would notify when you plan to visit again. I have a list of customers' email addresses, so I could notify them when they might see you."

We did so. Michelle seemed pleased at her popularity. Her date introduced himself as Art. He lived in the area and knew a secluded place nearby where we could park. Art drove us onto a side street and off to a dirt road in a wooded area. I sat in the back. There was a little park, but nobody was visiting it at night. Art slid the driver's seat as far back as it would go. Michelle slid her seat all of the way back as well.

Michelle cleared her throat nervously, like a patient before an operation.

"I think my wife has beautiful legs, but we'd like a second opinion."

"Oh, she definitely has beautiful legs, and that dress is perfect for them!"

Her skirt was up so almost to her panties.

"I think her skin is beautiful and her thighs very soft and smooth. Feel her thighs and give us your opinion."

Art caressed the top of Michelle's left thigh from her knee to her hip, the top of her thigh up to her belly, and the inside of her thigh up to where it met the cleft of her crotch. Michelle was drawing deep breaths and sighing.

"Your thighs, especially your inner thighs, feel very good, Michelle!"

"Do you think she should wear panties with this dress?"

I pulled her skirt all of the way up above her panties. Art slipped his fingers inside the crotch and pulled it aside to see her cunt.

"Definitely not! Your wife has a beautiful cunt!"

"I think my wife has big, beautiful tits! Would you remove your blouse, Dear, to display your endowments?"

Michelle slowly unbuttoned her blouse and opened it wide.

"Doesn't she realize how beautiful she is and what an exciting body she has?"

"Her tits are real, too. Squeeze them."

Michelle shrugged her blouse completely off. Art squeezed her tits through the cups of her bra. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She looked around at me, paused, and then removed her bra!

"I think my wife won't mind if you feel her tits."

Art quickly claimed my wife's tits. Her nipples were quite erect in excited anticipation. He cupped her tits, hefted them, squeezed them, caressed them, and rubbed her nipples. She gasped and moaned softly. Art massaged her tits as she looked at the bulge she had grown in his pants.

"Art has gotten too big for his britches, Darling. Since you made it grow, why don't you unzip his pants and release it?"

As if under a spell of desire, Michelle unzipped Art's pants reached inside and with some difficulty, pulled his big, hard cock out.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, holding onto his cock. She never had one that big in her cunt.

Art leaned toward her to kiss her tits and suck her nipples. She was becoming more and more excited! She seemed to be woman enough to enjoy exciting him with her body. Would she be woman enough to put out to him, to satisfy his lust for her? If she didn't let him go all of the way with her but still enjoyed what he did to her, perhaps she would surrender next time.

Art was very busy with so much on his hands: my wife's tits, thighs and pussy. He released her left tit to feel her up between her thighs. She clamped them shut on his hand.

"This isn't going to work!" she said.

We thought that the game was over. Michelle opened her door and stepped out. Was she going run off and hide? The interior light illuminated her body as she unzipped her dress, let it drop and stepped out of it. Then, she stripped off her panties and got back into her seat! Art got his pants and undershorts off. I cranked the lever on her seat to recline as far as possible. Art resumed feeling her up her thighs. She spread her legs for him! He grasped her pussy and claimed her for sex. He knelt on the floor in front of her seat, pulled her legs over his shoulders and pressed his head right up to her belly. He sniffed and inhaled deeply the fragrance of her arousal. He parted her bush for his tongue to find her cunt. He licked up and down her slit. He licked her clit.

Michelle squirmed and whimpered with pleasure. Art licked her inner labia apart and stuck his tongue up her cunt. She began to cum. He penetrated her with his middle finger working it about 5" up her. He licked and finger-fucked my wife to a full orgasm. Art rose up and offered Michelle his cock to suck. She obeyed.

"Do you want me to let Art fuck me? I don't want to be a prick tease."

"Yes, I want to see him fuck you!"

"And should I let him cum in my pussy?"

"Of course! I want you to receive his sperm!"

Michelle bent her knees and spread her legs wide. Art pulled her closer to his cock. He rubbed its oozing head up and down her slit, deeper and deeper to her inner labia. Then he thrust the head of his cock to penetrate her completely. She gasped,

"It's so big and hard! Art really wants me! I hope I can take all of him."

Another powerful thrust brought his cock halfway into my wife. He paused to look into her eyes and smile, for her to prepare. Then, he gave her a final, masterful thrust and possessed her. Michelle shuddered and screamed as she climaxed on his cock. Art lay on her. He pulled his shirt up to feel her tits on his bare chest. He kissed and sucked her tits. He looked at me.

"Every time I twitch my big cock in your wife's tight little cunt, it spasms and squeezes my cock! She's going to be a good lay!"

It was clear that Art wanted to keep his cock in my wife as long as possible, for he fucked her slowly. First, he lay on her to fuck her mouth with his tongue while he fucked her cunt short, but urgent thrusts. Always his forward thrust was deep and lifted her hips. Then he reared up to give her a vigorous fucking. Michelle lifted her hips to help him get his cock deeper into her. It must have been up against her cervix.

He clutched her big tits. He fucked her harder and faster, jolting her cunt into another orgasm.

"Oh, Baby, you're such a good fuck! If I had a stamp, I'd stamp your wife's ass a choice piece!"

Art groaned and growled as he fucked his sperm deep into my wife's cunt.

"Thanks, Buddy, for sharing your wife! Now, she's a hot wife, and she has proof. I'll be happy to fuck her for you whenever she wants to play again!"

He drove us back to the shop.

"Thank you, beautiful lady. You gave me one of the most exciting nights of my life! I'll remember you forever and jack off when I do!"

Michelle seemed to sense that I wanted her to remain naked while we drove home.

"Did I please you, as much as I pleased Art? Did I fulfill your dream of me as a wanton wife?'

"You exceeded my expectations, if not my hopes! You were wonderful, and I love you more than ever!

"I love you, enough to perform that sex show for you. You will have to take responsibility for corrupting me, because I enjoyed all of the attention those lustful men gave me, especially Art! I wonder what you will want for your next birthday. You may not have to plead with me and coax me to do what you want. I would never have realized, without your encouragement, how exciting it is to give myself to other men!"

I drove into the garage. Michelle gathered up her clothes and hurried into the house. I found a trail of her clothes leading upstairs to our bedroom, where I saw Michelle clutching her panties between her legs.

"Did you forget something, Dear, like the last of your birthday presents? Do you want me to wash Art's cream pie out of me or do you want to feel what he did to me?"

"Lie down on the bed, and try not to spill any of your cream pie!"

It was an incredibly exciting sensation to stick my cock up my wife and feel the fuck she had just been given by her new admirer! Art had fucked a big load into her.

"Art's cock just kept jerking and spurting more sperm into me. I guess he hadn't fucked a woman lately and saved up for me! I felt complimented that I excited him to fuck so much of it into me."

I was over-excited and wanted to slow down, but Michelle was over-excited and wanted me to speed up. I was about to find how much sperm my wife's cunt could hold.

Mesabi64
Mesabi64
110 Followers