All Comments on 'Boosting My Wife's Confidence'

by Mesabi64

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty well written, and it was tagged as it should have been so readerscwould know what they were getting... that doesn't always happen here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another pathetic skank and cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This reads like an uneducated cave man wrote it.

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

Seriously, he took her to a porn shop. What a joke.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Cuck pimping up some strange for the wife.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 1 year ago

Great story. Hope there is a part 2

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

I have a hotwife and LOVE fucking her used cum filled pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its a great feeling to side my cock into my own wife's well used pussy. I don't consider myself a cuckold at all, we are just doing something that turns us both on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its a great feeling to side my cock into my own wife's well used pussy. I don't consider myself a cuckold at all, we are just doing something that turns us both on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

MOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!

Gave you a 5.0 = 100% = A++ (♡♡♡♡♡+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Michelle is a keeper. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re: Boosting one's wife's confidence, I was facing the same problem: my wife was deep down very shy, and she had a low self-estime.

She was offered a promotion at work, to a position that involved air travel with overnight stay (trade shows, conferences, seminars etc.)

I started to buy her sexy undergarments and skimpy swimsuits. Each time after she packed her luggage, I would throw some sexy items there too. He standard comment was "Thank you for the gift, I'll wear the things when we travel together. OK?"

I kept adding lingerie into her suitcase, just in case.

One night in bed as we were cuddling and kissing she told me, "I really love the lingerie you are buying me. You chose the items with a lot of love. I can tell you admire how I look; that means a lot to me."

She French kissed me veey passionately, and continued, "I shall ask you something and you must give me an honest answer. I think I know why you keep giving me the sexy stuff. You know that deep down I am shy, and you want me to be comfortable should I ever undress before another man. Am i right?"

"Yes, you are."

"I have never been nude before a man. Should it happen you will be the first, and the only one, to find out.

Several months later when she was away on budiness, I got a text from her, "A man has seen me butt naked."

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk11 months ago

Loved the story. Wondering if there is gonna be a part 2?

miranurmiranur7 months ago

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to transform an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Just be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer and HIV/AIDS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesabi64@Mesabi64
I enjoy creative writing, sex is one of my favorite interests, & Literotica is a welcome place to publish. See our 35 Tales of Seduction in digital format on Amazon under the pennames, Frank & Cherry Candor. 600 pages.