Boot Camp Blues

Story Info
Just out of boot camp, she promises to help him cum.
11k words
4.68
13k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sat parked at the arrivals section at Norfolk International Airport. She was waiting to pick up her best friend Brad, but she had no idea how long he would be. If only they allowed cell phones at boot camp... Well, at least they let him take a few days off before his school starts...

She busied herself by playing with her mid-back length blonde braid, adjusting the shoulder straps of her tank top, and smoothing her miniskirt. Every man that walked by in a Navy uniform got her attention, only for her to be let down time and again. Enough time passed that she decided to check his flight on her phone again to see if it was delayed. It had landed thirty minutes ago... Come on, I'm in a hurry!

Brad appeared on the sidewalk, green duffle bag in hand, decked out in his Navy Dress Blues. Woah. Alex had never been goo-goo over a man in uniform, but she had to admit: her bestie was looking fine.

Alex got out of her Jeep and ran up to give him a hug. "You look great!" she said.

"Thanks. I can't wait to get out of this thing. It itches like crazy. But you- you look amazing! Really, truly, just... wow." He stared at her body for a long moment.

"Thanks," she said, blushing faintly. Brad never complimented me like that before. Or looked at me like that. Hmmm.... "Hey- we've got to go, I'm in a huge rush. Throw your bag in my Jeep and let's go!"

"Sorry if it took so long- I couldn't find my bag- for some reason there were a lot of bags that looked exactly like mine."

Alex feigned surprise. "Really? You don't say?" she asked sarcastically as she exited the airport, heading west toward a rural area near the border of North Carolina.

Brad laughed. "It's surreal to be back home so soon after joining. I'm amazed that I was allowed to take leave... err, vacation, that is, before going to my school- I told you about that, right?"

She nodded. "Why did they let you, anyway?"

He shrugged apathetically. "Some budgeting issue or something. And, well, my dad might have had a hand in it- you know how he's way up on the food chain around here. Well, anyway, I'm not complaining! Five days of leave is a dream after what I just went through!"

"I bet," she said. "So, you still don't know where you're going to be stationed?"

"No, not until sometime after my school starts."

"Where do you want to go?" she asked, feeling anxious about her best friend's response.

"Well, Norfolk would be nice. There's so many shore and sea commands that people are able to spend their entire 20-year careers here without moving."

She smiled at him. "That would be cool. Oh yeah, just so you know, I'm going to drive to Joel's so I can take care of something really quick."

"Oh please, can't we go to my house? I want to get out of this uniform- it's really itchy! And uhh, I also need to take care of something."

"What? Brad, you don't understand, I've got to get to Joel's as soon as possible!"

"What's the big rush?"

"He's buying my XBOX and my account," she said casually as she shifted from fourth to fifth gear.

"What?!"

"Yeah. He just made the offer this morning. I'm going to community college this upcoming term, like I told you about in my letters. I need the money for textbooks, and I won't be able to get anything done with the distraction. I barely graduated high school, and it's not like I'm stupid- I just like video games too damn much. I need a clean break from it so I can focus on school."

"I can respect that. But can we please go to my house first? We can cut through the woods on my four-wheeler, and it will be about the same amount of time if we drove there directly."

Alex thought about it for a moment. "Yeah, that makes sense, I guess," she said. "So, what did you need to take care of?"

He blushed slightly. "Ummm..." he said, staring at her luscious body.

She caught him nearly drooling over her. "Bradley Simpson! Are you thinking dirty thoughts about me?" she asked teasingly.

"Maybe," he said with a grin. "You don't understand what it was like! Boot camp didn't give you the time to think about sex. Under constant surveillance sixteen hours a day until lights out, you didn't even have the time to think about jerking off. I didn't, anyway. Then we had a couple of days after graduation to go off base, but of course we had to wear this uncomfortable fucking thing, and it was cold up north so women weren't showing any skin, and I just... didn't think about it."

"So now, all of a sudden, you see me and you get horny?" she asked with a smirk and a glance at his seemingly lifeless cock.

"Well, there was a woman that was leaving baggage claim when I walked up. I only saw her for a brief moment, but her cleavage, wow... Her tits looked like they were going to pop out of her top, the way they bounced..." he trailed off, shivering. "I'm not horny now- I'm way too hot and itchy for that, and you're my best friend... No, I'm fine, but... let's just say that my needs are an eyeblink away from bubbling to the surface."

Alex had never thought about Brad sexually before, but all of his talk about not having masturbated for the last two months, coupled with him checking her out... It was... titillating. Surely he is just in need of a quick wank, right? He doesn't actually desire me... No, of course not. Still, she was compelled to ask...

"Was she prettier than me?"

"Of course not," Brad said automatically.

"You're just saying that. Come on, you can tell me the truth. You've never shown any interest in me before."

"I've checked you out plenty of times- you clearly didn't notice."

"That's not showing interest- that's just looking. Everybody looks. And for the record, I totally noticed," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, yeah, sure you did. But no, I never showed interest before because we're best friends and because you never dressed so..." he said, licking his lips, "hot."

"Wow, your vocabulary is unparalleled. You should be the poet laureate."

"Ha, ha."

"Anyway. Yeah, we always spent a lot of time outdoors getting dirty when we hung out, so why wear nice things?"

"True."

"So, how did her tits bounce? Was it like this?" Alex asked, then proceeded to make her boobs wobble, up, down, and all around.

"Please, stop," he said, and looked away, but quickly looked back.

Alex laughed. "You can't help yourself, can you?"

"I really can't."

She shook her tits more, pretending to dance to the music on the radio.

Brad adjusted himself unsuccessfully. "Please stop that."

"What? I'm just dancing," she teased. "You could always look out the window or something if it bothers you."

"Why are you doing this to me?

"I'm sorry. I'll stop. It's just... over the last two months, I started dressing how I wanted to, and guys really started showing an interest in me when they never had before. I guess you could say that, well, I kinda like the attention." And the sex.

"Well, as long as you're being safe..."

"Yeah, totally." She smiled at him and held out her right hand for him to grasp, and he did. "You're the best friend a girl could ask for, you know that?"

"I try," he said smoothly, "but it's easy when it's you."

"Stop it," she said jokingly, blushing faintly. "Ok, we're almost there..."

They arrived shortly. Alex hopped out of her Jeep and went into Brad's garage to get his four-wheeler out. She checked the gas and started it up, drove it towards his backdoor, then got her XBOX out of her Jeep and put it in the four-wheeler's storage compartment along with her keys. She expected him to be changed and waiting on her by now. What is taking him so long?

She went inside. "Brad?" No response. She made her way to his room and found his door closed and locked. She knocked and called his name again. Still nothing. "Brad, we have to go, what are you doing? This is urgent!" She stuck a fingernail into the lock and opened the door, barging in to find Brad, dick in hand, trying to get his computer started.

"What are you doing? You can't just come into my room like that!" he yelled, covering himself with his hands.

Alex couldn't help but get a good look. He was naked, after all. She didn't mind what she saw.

"Hey! We don't have time for this! Joel is leaving for college soon, and I need to get my XBOX to him ASAP so he pays me!"

"Why do I have to go?"

"I've never been to Joel's before, not going through the woods, anyway."

Brad groaned. "You owe me for this."

"Whatever. Hurry up so we can go, please." She turned around so he could get dressed- she wasn't going to walk out and have him waste time trying to rub one out. A minute later, he was dressed, walking past her silently out his door.

They were soon on his four-wheeler, Alex at the wheel, following Brad's directions. At one point, they became stuck when one of the wheels lodged itself in a hole in a muddy area. They stood up and rocked their bodies back and forth as she hit the gas lightly. She soon felt something against her butt. Is that... Brad?

She stopped rocking; Brad didn't, not at first anyway. Yup, that's definitely a cock. "Uhh, Brad, are you ok back there?"

"Shit, sorry. It's been a while."

"Let's trade places," she said bashfully.

She got behind him and they continued trying to free the four-wheeler.

It surprised Alex when they suddenly lurched forward, and she toppled over the back of the four-wheeler and into the mud. Brad stopped and turned around, careful not to get stuck again.

Alex was covered in muck, head to toe, front and back. She carefully stood up. Eyes closed, face drenched in mud, she pinched off each nostril, one a time, and blew her nose into the air shamelessly. The smell! Yuck! She dry heaved from the stench.

"Are you okay?"

She swiped the mud from her lips. Gross! She spit repeatedly. "Yeah, I'm just a bit... what's the word... muddy? See, this is why I never wore nice things when hanging out with you!"

"Sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

Her eyes were closed, and she was standing completely still, unsure of what she should do. "Brad!" she pouted, "it smells so bad!"

"I don't know what to tell you about that. Honestly, I don't. Let's just ride back and you can take a shower. I've probably got some clothes from when I was younger that might fit you."

"We don't have time for all of that!" she cried.

"I'll text Joel and see if he can stick around for another hour," he said, pulling out his phone and tapping out a quick message.

She sighed. "Ok. Do you at least have anything to help me wipe the mud out of my eyes? Do we have any water?"

Brad checked the four-wheeler. Nothing. He looked down at himself. "I guess I can give you my shirt, but there's no water."

"Ohmigosh, thank you!" Alex said, holding her hands out expectantly.

He took off his shirt and handed it to her. She scraped the inside of her nostrils with his shirt, then began to clear the mud out of her eyes.

"Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"I can't get the mud out of my eyes. It's really in there... Are you sure we don't have any water?"

"Just keep your eyes closed until we get back. It's only five minutes. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, but I don't know how I can deal with the stench," she said, dry heaving a few more times.

He leaned over to smell her and recoiled. "Jeez! Whew! You are ripe!"

She slapped at him blindly, missing him completely. "Asshole! Fucking help me and quit joking around! I need that fucking money!"

"What's the big rush, anyway? Couldn't you just mail it to him?"

"You know how he is. Rich prick will probably buy from a random person later tonight if I said it would take a few days for it to get there. Of course, in typical Joel fashion, he waited until I was walking out the door to pick you up at the airport to tell me that he'd buy it, but that he didn't have much time before he left."

"Ok," he said, "I'll be serious, alright? I honestly don't know what to do with you. I..." he trailed off, shrugging. "I've got no ideas. You just need to get back and get cleaned up. Get on."

Alex sighed. "I can't deal with the smell! I'm seriously worried about throwing up..." she said, then proceeded to dry heave. She swallowed and pinched her nose. "Oh, but I have to get back. I... I..." Ewww! I can feel mud on my panties, right up against my pussy! Gross! She knew what had to be done, but she wasn't eager to do it. Sighing, she said, "Turn around."

"What?"

She pointed her index finger at the sky and twirled it around. She waited a moment. "Did you turn around?"

"Yeah."

She began stripping off, throwing her muddy clothes to the ground, noisily smacking the earth.

Alex wasn't stupid. She knew that he knew what was going on. Was he sneaking a peek at her? He was too horny not to. He was probably so crazy horny that he wouldn't even feel guilty about perving on her, his best friend. She had to trust that he wasn't, but did she really mind if he was? She didn't know. Nothing is ever going to happen between us, so does it matter if he sees me?

When she leaned up against the four-wheeler to take her shoes off, she slipped in the mud. She was now almost completely covered in mud.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked.

Alex gagged at the smell. "No!" She stood up and angrily took off her other shoe and her socks and threw them.

She was naked now, except for the mud. Alex began feeling at the back of the four-wheeler so she could climb up behind Brad.

"Watch out!"

Alex quickly turned around. "What is it?!" she exclaimed.

"You were going to lose your footing."

"I thought you weren't looking?!"

"Errr, I might not have been looking away."

She began to get mad. He cut her off, saying, "Look, you almost fell- again! Also, there are snakes out here! They are stealthy, and they can come upon you in an instant- I was looking out for you. I would do it again and wouldn't think twice about it, and I would hope that you would do the same for me. And, might I add, you picked the lock on my bedroom door not fifteen minutes ago and saw me, dick in hand! Fully erect!"

Alex nodded thoughtfully and blushed at the memory of seeing part of Brad's dick, although he couldn't see her blushing face due to the mud.

"Plus," he said, "can you really blame me? I mean, have you seen yourself?"

She burst into laughter. "Ok," she said, "I forgive you. But... I do require that you turn around and count to a hundred, out loud, so I can hear that your voice isn't coming in my direction."

"Umm, ok..." And he did just that.

She turned around. "How am I going to get on this thing?" she asked, retching briefly.

"I could hold your hand for balance," Brad suggested.

"And just what is going to cover me?"

"Well, I could use my other hand..."

Alex laughed outrageously for several seconds, then flatly said, "No."

She blindly felt at the four-wheeler and managed to climb on behind Brad. "Let's get the fuck out of here!" she cried, reaching around Brad's midsection to hold onto as he took off. Unable to see, it was a new experience for her. She already trusted him more than anyone; their decade-long friendship had its ups and downs, but they were always there for each other, through thick and thin. However, it felt like she had put her life in someone else's hands. The feeling was intensified by the muscles she felt in his abdomen. Were those always there? The experience passed quickly, and pretty soon Brad was slowing down.

Stopped, Brad didn't get off of the four-wheeler.

"Are we there?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was just checking my texts. Joel said he would be able to stay for a while longer because he's having a problem fitting all of his clothes into his car. Wow. First world problems? So... how do you want to proceed with the dismount?"

"Oh, shit! Umm... How about this? I'll wrap my legs around you right here, and hold onto you from the back, and you can carry me in and deposit me into the tub after you get the shower going? That way, you won't be able to perv on me, you pervy McPervster." She grinned and stuck her tongue out at him playfully, even though he couldn't see her do it, then promptly gagged on the taste of mud on her lips, spitting and retching repeatedly.

"I'll go inside and get a bottle of water," he said.

Brad ran inside, then returned and handed her the water by nudging her hand with it. Alex dumped the water over her face and cleared the mud from her eyes and her mouth. The water flowed down the front of her body, spilling over her breasts.

When she was able to open her eyes, she saw Brad looking at her. "Asshole!" she exclaimed. "The fuck?!"

He turned around quickly, but he said defensively, "Are you really surprised? I mean, what guy wouldn't take advantage of this opportunity? And it's you, for fuck's sake. I mean honestly, get a mirror."

She grinned and hugged him from behind. "It's okay. Really. It's sweet. Just... behave..."

---------

Once again, her tits were pressed into his back, her hands on his chest, and his erection swelled even more somehow, to the point that it hurt. Weird. My cock has never hurt before. He needed to cum, and soon. Eight weeks with no release was easy compared to what Brad was confronted with now: an impossibly attractive naked female clinging to him, balls beginning to ache, the opportunity for relief an ever-present thought, but he had no idea how long it would be before he would be able to take care of himself. After all, he did have the obligation to help his friend get her money. Brad sucked it up and decided to just help his friend however he could. He had been so starved for friendship in the last eight weeks that he was willing to do nearly anything for it, especially for Alex, because she had written him letters every day when no one else did. The end of the day when mail was passed out was an exciting time for him, yet after a while, because he was writing to her every day, it seemed like something to be expected. And then one day there was no letter from Alex due to inclement weather. He nearly cried that night.

"Ok, let's get in there," she said. "And keep those eyes forward, mister," she jokingly added. She released him. Noting the mud on him, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I-"

"It's ok, I already had mud on me. I was going to have to clean myself up anyway."

They headed inside. Alex said she was going to wait for him to lay out a couple of clean towels for her since his hands weren't covered in muck, then he could go to his own bathroom to shower and change and call her when she was safe to walk about freely in the nude.

Shortly, Brad called out to her after he went into his room. He had taken his clothes off, rushing around to find fresh clothes to put on, as well as find something for Alex to wear. His erection slapped against his abdomen as he dashed about. He stopped in his tracks, suddenly realizing that Alex would probably be in the bathroom for a while. Brad's dick sent a signal to his brain, ordering his head to look down. He complied, and he gripped himself for the second time in months. This was going to be-

"Brad!"

What the absolute fuck.

"I need your help!"

You have got to be kidding me right now. He released his cock reluctantly, and angrily stomped out of his room and down the hall to the bathroom. The door was cracked open and there was a trail of wet footprints leading to the shower.

"What is it?" he asked somewhat bitterly.

"There's too much mud in my hair, and it's dried and caked all over, and I'm having trouble getting my braid undone, oh Brad, please, I need your help. I... You..." She sighed, exasperated. "Would you get in here with me and help me? I have to have to have to make it to Joel's before he leaves."