Boot Camp Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel's house became visible in the distance. "We're here!" she cried triumphantly. I'm saved! From him, or myself, I have no idea...

She heard Brad grunt as he released his grasp on her fun parts. She sighed inwardly as she realized the fun was over.

They got off the four-wheeler and headed inside. "Joel?" she called. No answer. Where's my phone?

"Shit. Why does his house have to be so fucking big? Is he even here, or is he in the guest house? What the fuck, man?" Standing at a set of stairs, she said, "I'll take the second floor, you take the first. Cool?" Brad nodded. "Let's meet at these stairs in five minutes, then I'll sweep the third while you check out the guest house." Another nod. "And call him!"

Rich fucking prick... Lucky ass genetic lottery winner... I can't believe this bastard's house... It's got to be ten times the size of mine!

Alex heard voices; following them, she found her friends Dale and Lauren, longtime fuckbuddies. "Hey! You guys know where Joel is?"

Dale responded. "Yeah, he's downstairs, I'm pretty sure. I think he said he was getting the last of his laundry from the dryer, and then he was taking off."

Shit! Alex darted downstairs past a maid and a few other friends, then found Brad standing at the back door, waving as Joel drove off to college.

"Dude!"

"Alex, chill, I took care of it. Come in here; sit," he said, gesturing to a sitting room. She did.

Her hands fidgeted nervously as he gazed upon her. His eyes bored into the depths of her soul, much like she knew his... other thing... wanted to bore the depths of her... other thing.

"So," he said. "I believe we had an arrangement..."

"Oh! Right! I'll go get my phone. I'm sorry- I would have texted a few girls earlier, but you had me so... distracted, the way you were touching me..." She went outside to check the storage compartment in the four-wheeler. A minute later, she came back in, a glum expression on her face.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"I'm really sorry about this, but I just realized that my phone must still be in my Jeep," she explained, trying not to cry.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm so, so sorry, Brad, I- I- We can figure something out, alright? Give me your phone, and I can message some people, who can get in contact with my girlfriends, and-"

"I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!" he growled. "I simply must cum right fucking now!"

"I don't know what to tell you, Brad," she said sadly. "I wish I could help you."

"Oh, but you can."

"What? How? Oh, no. No, no, no. Just no."

"Please, please let me have you. Please?" he begged.

She shook her head. "We've known each other for too long. Girls like it when a guy makes a move on her when they first meet."

Tone thick with condescension and irritation, he asked, "When we were seven?"

Despite the seriousness of the conversation, Alex laughed. "Fair point."

Brad continued. "And besides, it's not like I'm 'making a move' on you. This is strictly clinical. You can check your emotions at the door. Then 'Wham, bam, thank you ma'am,' and we can go back to being friends. Please. I promise it will be so, so very quick." The pleading look in his eyes was almost pitiful. Scratch that, it was pitiful.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, just what every girl wants to hear from a guy."

"You know, I could have lost control on you in the shower," he continued, flashing air quotes at her. "You did give me the ok. I could have just had my way with you, but I didn't. Because I fucking respect you. I respect you as a human being, a friend, and the most beautiful woman I will ever see in my life. And I don't know why I never saw how attractive you were before today, but I know that I'll never look at you the same way again. So, if you are concerned about our friendship changing, you better keep in mind that it has already changed."

"Oh, come on, I am not the most beautiful woman in the world. You're just saying that because you're all horned up."

"Oh, no. You definitely are. Have you seen your curves? Oooohh," he groaned, ready to explode. He shook his head clear of the pain and continued. "The way your hips flare up to your waist, no bones visible through your skin, just smooth flesh all over and feminine curves... And ohhhh, your tits, girl, those fucking tits. Shit. I could write sonnets about your boobs, honestly. They are so perky for their size, your beautiful nipples and areolas so... innocent looking, if that makes sense... perfectly round... just looking at you right now in those overalls with no bra... seriously you need to get a mirror. And how is it that you have no tan lines anywhere? I think I need to sunbathe with you. Just look at those fucking legs. Go on, you can see them. Those toned thighs, all that smooth skin, leading up to..." he shivered, "... your pussy. Fuck me, your pussy is wonderful. Your entire pelvic region looks like it was designed by God Herself. And when you bent over in the shower? Fuck me sideways. That ass, though. Jeez, that thing is so firm, and round, and oh man, how did you even get a butt like that, and how have you hidden it so successfully from me all these years? Wow. You are just so completely fuckable and you don't even realize it. Let's not forget about your face. You don't even need makeup. I always knew you were attractive, just by your face, but I never noticed you as a 'girl' before I saw you today and realized how exquisite your body truly is. You are a work of art, Alex. Your body belongs in a museum, or a science lab somewhere, actually, where they can study the secrets of your beauty to herald in a thousand years of human advancement and prosperity... The Renaissance, Industrial Revolution, and Computer age would be long forgotten..." he trailed off, hoping she would tell him what he wanted, no, needed to hear.

Mouth dry, she swallowed. "How long are you going to keep asking me?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Until you make good on your promise. Just say 'yes.' Will you do this for me?"

"Brad, you know we shouldn't-"

"Yes or no."

"It's not that simple, you see-"

"Yes or no!"

"I-"

"You don't seem to understand what I'm going through right now, so let me explain." His words came out in a snarl. "My cock hurts. It fucking hurts. I didn't even know that was a thing. My balls? You better bet your ass they ache like nobody's business. The tubes that deliver the sperm to my balls? I can feel them. Yup, didn't know that was a thing, either. Right now, my entire body is screaming at me to just fucking take you, the consequences be damned. Look at me- I'm shaking all over. I am fighting fucking instinct, do you understand? And I am on the verge of losing this fight. Make no mistake: I don't want to have sex with you; I need to have sex with you. The question, Alexandra: Will you help your best friend find relief?" He took her hands in his as a single tear escaped his eye and sat on his face. "Please?"

At the cusp of a major life event, Alex didn't know what to say. She hadn't known what to say this entire time, because whatever answer she gave, she knew that their relationship would likely be forever altered, potentially in a bad way. One future she envisioned was that she didn't feel anything for him, and he felt everything for her. That was the worst thing that could happen. No, the opposite would be worse, if somehow she fell in love with him, but he didn't want anything to do with her anymore. Was that even a possibility? She didn't know. Best case scenario was if they both wiped their hands clean of the whole affair, mentally and emotionally, if they were even able to do that. Or... Or, what if they both fell for each other? That would be the ultimate: falling in love with your best friend, so physically fit, caring, and respectful, a pretty damn good kisser, actually, and we can't forget well hung! What the fuck?! How has he made me so wet? I'm so confused!

She stuck a hand inside her overalls to feel her pussy. Yup, absolutely dripping. She imagined how the immediate future might play out. He is beyond horny. What would he do to me? Anything he wants, a voice answered. Oh, fuck, I'm going to let him have his way with me, aren't I? All I have to do is say 'yes,' and he will ravish me with that cock, oh my, that fucking cock, that fucking cock is so, oooh, fuck me, that cock would fill me up so fucking good...

Alex was only vaguely aware of nodding her head in acquiescence when he grabbed her wrist and dragged her off to a bedroom; whose it was, she had no idea, nor did she care. Flinging her on the bed, she heard him close and lock the door as she gathered herself. She sat up and brushed the hair out of her face, only to find that Brad was standing naked before her, erection twitching, his clothes strewn about the floor.

Astonished, she asked, "How the fuck did you do that?"

"Shut up and strip," he barked.

She began stripping off for him teasingly. When he yelled, "Not fucking fast enough!" she obediently finished as fast as she could and sat on her heels with her hands on the tops of her thighs, meekly looking up at him.

-------

Brad was on her in an instant, simultaneously kissing her, groping a breast, pushing her down onto the bed, and sliding his dick up, down, and into her already soaking slit. He held himself there as he tongued her hot mouth, giving her one last chance to back out before he had his way with her.

"Please be careful," she pleaded. "You're big."

He grunted.

Alex had closed her eyes, reveling in the passion and the heat of the moment.

"Look at me," Brad commanded, and she did. At that moment, he took hold of her shoulders and plunged himself balls deep into her without a hint of resistance in a single, slow stroke.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" they cried out together in ecstasy. They panted as Brad held himself still inside of her.

Licking her cheek from jaw to eye socket, she giggled. And then he took her.

He claimed her in a way that neither of them ever thought possible. It was raw. It was primal. It was necessary. He simply owned her in that moment, and she allowed it to happen. For him. Her friend. He was in pain, and she helped ease his pain by giving him the most precious gift she had to give: her pussy. She is so trusting, so loving, so caring. Would I have done the same for her if the situation were reversed, but I didn't know what her body was like? He hoped so. Never realizing how wonderful she truly was, he now knew, and he also knew that he'd never find a better friend or lover.

She was so very tight around him, as expected at such a young age, and her juices flowed freely, giving him the lubrication required to find his release. Into her he thrusted, over and over, and before long Brad had to wonder why he hadn't cum yet. Maybe he went too long without an orgasm? Maybe he was mentally or physically blocked? If that was the case today, he could just scream. Relief needed to come. Right. Fucking. Now.

"Oh, you are so amazing," he muttered in between kisses all over her face and neck as his hips continued to pound her relentlessly, "so amazing, just wonderful, beautiful, how do you even exist, too fucking hot, oh man, you are just the best person, best friend, the most amazing person ever..."

Brad shivered as his impossibly hard cock became very painful, his already aching blue balls now throbbing, Vas Deferens in the same boat. His entire male reproductive system was a horrific car accident blocking all lanes of traffic, cars backed up as far as the eye can see.

Alex clutched at his muscular butt, which he took as a request to fuck her harder. He politely complied.

He was surprised when his cock throbbed painfully, thinking he was finally going to cum, then cried out in unbearable agony as an orgasm washed over Alex. Her vaginal muscles tightened on his already aching dick, attempting to suck the cum out of him like his cock was a straw and her lips were lips. Brad's anguished moans contrasted with Alex's delighted sexual whimpers. He was tantalizingly close to the release he so desperately needed, but the pain held him back.

Then it suddenly hit him like a Mack truck, his orgasm relieving his body of the burden of requiring conscious thought to move, spasming wildly, out of control, as his cock was the one in charge now, plowing forward inevitably, the rest of his body left to pick up the pieces. He stared through her as the pain began to relent, but it wasn't pleasure, not yet. This wasn't even relief. What Brad was beginning to feel was a lack of pressure. His eyes began leaking of their own accord, dripping onto her face along with fresh sweat, and he laughed out loud as his balls began to release the first blast of sperm into her hot, wet love tunnel. He wasn't sure how many jets of cum he fired into her sopping wet snatch, but he was sure that it was more than any man had ever cum before, certainly. His orgasm seemed to last ages; his manhood operated his body on autopilot, nonsensical mutterings streaming from his lips all the while.

Orgasm subsided, the only sound in the room now other than labored breathing was the squish of their combined juices spilling out of Alex as Brad continued humping his angelic fuckdoll, desperate to squeeze out every last drop of cum. It didn't seem as though he had. He had some relief by now, but he knew there was more coming, and soon.

Picking up one of her legs, he deftly flipped her over without dislodging himself from her. He raised himself to his knees, pulling her hips with him, and she picked her head up off the mattress and supported herself with her hands.

"Oh," she said, "I've never had sex this way beforrrrrrreee-"

Upon Brad's first thrust into her from behind, she came, shrieking as he continued to nail her.

He played with her body like a child with a new toy, exploring every aspect of her with his fingers, and he supposed he did have a toy. A fucktoy. For the next few minutes, at least. He greedily fondled her butt, spanking it from time to time. He was really letting her have it now. His balls slapped against her clit on every thrust, eliciting delightful sexual grunts from Alex.

"How are you still so hard?" she asked.

"I told you, I'm really backed up."

"Wait, are you going to cum again?"

He answered her by picking her up by the boobs as he increased his assault on her womanhood. One hand now gripping a tit tightly, the other firmly and intimately on her lower belly, he began hitting her G-spot repeatedly. At long last, he felt his second orgasm build. This is it. He saw stars when it came, the throbbing in the head of his cock stimulating Alex's G-spot even more, sending her into another orgasm, causing her to clamp down on his meat to milk him for all he had. Brad groaned as a rush of sperm teleported to the head of his cock, exploding out of him into Alex's eager womb. Again and again, he blasted his cum into her, and eventually he knew he was spent. His entire body thanked him by bathing him in a warm, bright, glowy feeling that pulsed through him as he continued plumbing Alex's depths. All he could see was white as he heard a ringing in his ears that increased in pitch, then suddenly, nothing. He was back on Earth again. With three quick final thrusts, he collapsed on top of her, sending them crashing to the mattress in a heap of sweat and sexual secretions. They shivered every now and then as he gripped her tightly to him, occasionally ramming himself into her to give her every last drop of sperm she deserved. Brad was still very erect, and he thought he probably would remain that way as long as he was inside her.

They lay there in silence for a minute or so after their orgasms tapered off, while Brad felt her up leisurely. Alex broke the silence. "That was not normal."

"Duh."

"How. Are. You. Still. Hard?!"

"Probably because I'm still inside you."

Alex laughed. She looked back at him as if she had never seen him before.

Weird. Does she really not know how beautiful she is?

She broke the silence again, saying, "Well... we should probably get cleaned up and get back out there before anyone... errr... gets worried about us... or whatever..."

Brad looked at her askance. "Are you ashamed of people knowing what we just did?"

Alex fidgeted uncomfortably. "No- Well- I mean- It's not that, it's just that, well you know, people, and well, they... I don't know... Look, this is hard for girls, you understand? We have to be picky about mates. Emotions and shit just make the whole process complicated, so would you please just follow my lead on this?"

Brad smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "Sure, bestie. Whatever you want. Just... Please give me one minute to do something, in case I never get this opportunity again," he said, then leisurely plowed her hole while he tenderly kissed her neck.

Eventually, Alex said, laughing, "Ok, I get it! You like being inside me! Come on..."

"No, you've got it all wrong. I don't like being inside you."

"What?"

"I fucking love being inside you. It's pretty much the best thing ever. I highly recommend it," he said, continuing to slide in and out of her. "Unfortunately for you, you will never understand what it's like. It's sad, in a way." He kissed her neck up and down. "By the way, you're going to have to push me off of you, because I don't think that I can voluntarily extract myself from that perfect pussy of yours."

Alex giggled and reached behind her to feel the back of his head as he continued to do as he liked with her. "You are so sweet. But we really should get cleaned up and stuff..."

Brad didn't stop what he was doing. Annoyed but smiling, Alex pushed back on his chest until he groaned and reluctantly removed himself from her.

They surveyed the bed as they got dressed. It was covered in cum. On the way out, Brad took the sheets off of the bed to take to the washer, then closed the door behind him.

They didn't get far before they were confronted by Dale and Lauren. Alex knew she had freshly fucked hair, and she fervently tried to comb it with her fingers, but the damage was done. Those two had been fucking for years, and they knew when they saw a couple that just had sex.

"You two just fucked, didn't you? I didn't know you two were a thing," Lauren said.

"What are you talking about?" Alex asked, nervously glancing at Brad holding the soiled bed sheets.

Dale nodded to the bedroom that Brad and Alex were just in. "Hey babe? I bet it smells like sex in there," he said. Lauren nodded in agreement, and they both headed that way.

"Wait!" Alex yelled.

Dale and Lauren turned around.

"The thing is... You're right, we were just... together," she said shyly.

Dale and Lauren high-fived Brad and Alex, saying that they always knew they'd be a good couple, and so on.

Alex and Brad smiled at each other as he began pawing at her body shamelessly.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here's your money," Brad said, giving Alex the wad of cash that Joel had given him.

Alex turned bright red. "No, no, no, no," she stammered. "No, this, no, I- you see, no- this money, it's from Joel, and-"

Dale and Lauren's eyebrows shot up.

"No! It's not like that! Jeez! He bought my XBOX!"

"Ohhh," Dale said. "Did you squeeze him dry?"

Alex laughed. "Look around you, dipshit. Do you think he can be squeezed dry?"

"Ha, no, I guess not."

"I did squeeze him pretty hard, though," she said, grinning.

"Attagirl!" Lauren exclaimed, hugging her. "So, what's your deal now?"

"Huh?"

"You two."

"Oh, well, I, uhh..." Alex didn't know what to say, because she didn't have any idea how she felt about what had happened, not yet anyway.