Boot Camp Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex, I'm sorry, but I really can't. I shouldn't. You are too fine, and I simply must go rub one out right n-"

"Please! School starts next week! I need this money! I won't have enough time to find someone else to buy my XBOX."

Brad hesitated; he wasn't sure that he trusted himself to behave himself in the shower with her.

"Please..."

He groaned. "It's really not a good idea for me to get in the shower with you. I don't trust myself. I'm just being honest with you."

"Listen, I'll hook you up with one of my girlfriends tonight! Please! Even if you do help me out with this, I'm still not sure we'll get to Joel's in time."

"Which friend?"

"Any of them. I'll make it happen. Don't worry about it. I promise you that your balls will be drained by the end of the night."

He briefly compared his options. He could have some relief right now by jerking off, or, with no effort, he could fuck a hot babe in a few hours, and probably a few times. "Ok, fine, let me get a pair of swim trunks..."

"Just hurry up and get in!"

Brad thought she meant to get in naked instead of getting his trunks, but he wasn't thinking about the fact that she didn't know he was standing there naked outside the shower curtain. Shrugging, he pulled back the shower curtain and stepped in.

He gazed at her backside as mud streamed out of her hair, down her youthful back and over her plump, juicy butt-

"Oh! I thought that you were getting trunks."

"I can get out, I-"

"-No, it's no problem, just help me, please, hurry!"

He stared at her, wondering why there wasn't a picture frame around her body.

"Brad! Stop staring and help me the fuck out already!"

"Sorry- you're just- wow."

Alex giggled. In a voice that was half playful and half serious, she said, "Stop, please... you're embarrassing me and I'm in a time crunch..."

"Sorry," he said, as he put his hands on her shoulders. "You're just too fucking hot. I'm sorry. No, I'm not. I don't know. I'm short circuiting right now. Ahh! Good fuck, I'm so incredibly hard right now! Listen, I'm going to need one more thing from you if I'm going to do this. A kiss. That's it."

"Uhh... ok, fine, sure, whatever, just please help me!"

"What do you need me to do?"

"I'm rinsing my hair and trying to work in shampoo at the top of my head, hoping that it will make its way down. Try to undo my braid, then shampoo my hair. You'll probably need to rinse and repeat more than a few times. Mud doesn't seem to like being removed from hair, and its caked in..."

"Got it." He struggled with her braid, so he rinsed and shampooed it repeatedly, having to tell her to lean forward a bit so the water would spray more than just the top of her head. Over the next 20 minutes or so, he was able to undo her braid. All the while, he eye-fucked her exquisite mud-covered body, his erection aching fit to burst, his balls screaming at him to bend her over and take her to Pound Town, Population: him.

Brad began shampooing and rinsing her hair, while she swiped at her body. When he was ready to shampoo again, she would straighten and work on the top of her head.

"Hand me the shampoo," she said.

He handed it to her, but it slipped out of her hand. She bent over at the waist and caught it, quickly standing upright again. Brad had a brief glimpse of her slit; it was enough to make him moan in anguish.

"What the-" Alex said. Brad had grabbed her hips forcefully, growling with animalistic lust, and before he knew it, his erection was in between her butt cheeks.

"Brad! Seriously! Cool it and step back!"

"Wha... Huh?" He shook his head, trying to clear millions of years of instinct from his mind. It was not easy. "Oh, what? I... I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me." He felt bad. "I'm really very sorry."

"Are you going to be ok? Can you hold out for an hour and a half?"

He yelled so loudly that it frightened her, but not nearly as much as when he then immediately and calmly said, "I guess." Brad took a half step back and gathered himself.

They continued washing her hair. They both took half. The mud streamed down her body endlessly. It seemed like they were making progress, albeit very slowly. She took the rest of her hair from him.

"Can you wash my back and legs? This caked-on mud is a pain in the ass."

"Sure, I rather enjoy being tortured."

Alex stomped a foot. "Brad! I'm so sorry to put you in this position. Really. Listen, I- I trust you, ok?" She gulped. "I understand what you're going through, and I- I wouldn't hold it against you if you- if you-" she gulped again, "-lost control, so to speak... Ah... Just try not to. Please? For your best friend? I promise, you'll get all the pussy you can handle if you hold out for just another hour or so."

"Fine," Brad said irritably. Brad struggled with himself as he washed her back, over and over, his hands eventually gliding over her soapy skin with abandon after he cleaned the mud off of her. Eyes wild, wide with lust, he allowed his hands to stray to her sides. Hands on her head, there was nothing to stop him from exploring the front of her body.

She jumped when his hands grazed the sides of her breasts ever so slightly. Her knees buckled when his hands strayed to her front.

"I thought that, you know, since I'm here..." he said.

"Yeah. Uh-huh. I appreciate the help."

Something about her clipped speech had him thinking. Is she getting turned on?

He decided that he would keep his hands respectfully between her breasts and her pubic mound. His hands had other ideas, slowly gaining ground towards the promised land. They nudged her boobs, sought out the area where leg and pelvis meet, made their way to cup the underside of her breasts, traveled to her mound just above her clit...

Oh, how he hoped that she would get horny enough that she would give him permission to take her. He didn't want to lose control; he didn't want her to think less of him if he did. They would probably never have a sexual relationship if that happened. Did she even mean it? She basically gave me permission to rape her.

Brad was rubbing her mound above her clit with one hand, while his other was greedily squeezing the base of a tit. "Do you promise that my balls will be drained tonight?" he said, breath ragged. "Isn't that what you said?"

"Yeah," she said breathlessly, "but please help me finish."

She was still working on her hair, so he did as she asked, and knelt to clean her backside and legs. He scrubbed the mud off of her ample butt, then spread her cheeks apart so he could slide his fingers toward her asshole. Brad wasn't considering that that might be too personal; he simply wasn't thinking at this point. The problem was that he had a spectacular view of her flawless pussy from the rear. He wished it wasn't covered in mud, but seeing her slit was enough that-

"-Hey! I can clean that area, thank you!"

Oops.

He released her tight buns and cleaned her lower legs until his hands were slipping all over her smooth, sudsy skin. "Hey, why don't you put your head under the faucet? It might work better."

Alex toggled the mechanism on the faucet to stop diverting the flow of water to the showerhead. She began to kneel so she could bend over and put her hair under the faucet, but stopped. "Wait... I'm going to do this the other way, so I can keep an eye on you." She turned around and gasped when she saw his erection in full for the first time. Her mouth was wide open as she openly stared at his cock.

Brad wanted to take her head in his hands and slide her lips over his straining dick until he emptied himself down her throat.

A few seconds passed like this. Finally, she spoke. "Be careful with that thing- you could poke someone's eye out with it!"

"Or I could poke something else with it."

She laughed, amused, slack jawed, and asked, "Are you flirting with me?"

"If I was flirting with you, you would know it," he said seriously.

Alex became a bit weak in the knees, but kept her composure, saying, "Not bad, not bad." She then frowned and said, "I'm sorry, but we're good friends, best friends even... right? Yeah... So, we shouldn't mess that up." She spared another glance at his equipment and exhaled deeply.

She laid down near the faucet and continued washing her hair. He sat down so his feet were next to her head. There wasn't enough room for her to lay flat on her back, so she scooted herself forward until her butt was on his lap up against his cock. Her lower legs were in the air, parallel to the ground, muddy feet near his face. Because water was coming out of the faucet instead of the showerhead, Brad realized that had nothing to do except stare at her immaculate body.

Alex finished cleaning her hair pretty quickly underneath the faucet, so she toggled the shower on again, then attempted to stand up. Brad stopped her.

"I need to clean your feet and upper thighs, so stay right there. Why don't you take care of your fun parts?"

She accepted his suggestion and washed her pussy lips as he held a foot in each hand. He was cleaning her feet, but he was eye-fucking her pussy as she fingered herself. If he had looked up, he would have seen her staring lustfully at his eyes that were so transfixed by her sex. His fingers intertwined with her toes. Noticing that she had stopped cleaning her pussy and ass, he also realized that her feet were clean. All that was left was her tits and upper thighs, or so he thought.

As she cleaned her boobs, he slid his hands down her lower legs to reach her thighs. This was strictly unnecessary, but he did it anyway. His hands reached the backs of her thighs; he pushed forward as he washed her, until her knees were on the outsides of her boobs and her lower legs were straight up and down. Leaning over her, his cock stood out impressively, balls on her butt cheeks, his shaft nestled in between her lips.

"Oh!" she cried.

Brad leaned back some. "What is it?"

"Can you make sure there's no mud in my pussy?"

Oh, for fuck's sake...

"How would I do that?"

"I'll spread my lips. All you have to do is look."

"Sure. Why not," he said flatly.

"I'm sorry. I think I'm clean, but I can't see in there..."

"Let's get this over with, please."

With her feet still in the air, Alex reached around her butt to get to her pussy, sighed anxiously, then pulled her lips apart for him.

"Oh my fuck!" Brad exclaimed, trembling as he stared into her pink center. He slapped himself in the face a few times.

"Are you going to be ok?"

After taking a deep breath, he said, "Maybe." He placed his hands on hers and pried her fingers apart a little more to open herself up more for his inspection. "Alex, I'm going to be brutally honest with you."

"What?"

"This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life."

She cackled maniacally.

"I'm serious. This is one perfect pussy," he said, continuing to stare.

"Thank you."

"But no mud."

"That's good."

Brad's hands were still on hers, so she couldn't close her pussy. That wasn't a problem for Brad, because he wanted to keep looking. While Alex seemed to be enjoying the attention as well, she did have places to go and people to see.

"We have to get going...I think I'm clean now. Can you take your hands off of me so I can stand up?"

He reluctantly stood up and she did the same. She turned around to turn the water off. He squeezed her tightly, unintentionally pulling her butt towards his hot cock, balls throbbing with need, enveloping himself within her cheeks once again.

"Oooh!" she exclaimed.

He whispered into her ear. "Just so you know. If I was anyone else. Anyone at all. I would have had you on a cracker the instant I stepped into the shower with you. And you wouldn't have been able to stop me."

Brad groaned in sexual agony as he tore himself away from her. She turned the shower off.

He grabbed her by the waist and whispered in her ear: "I want that kiss now."

She gulped audibly. "Now?"

"Now," he said, gripping her by her upper arms and pulling her to him. Their tongues intertwined, and while she was hesitant at first, that soon passed. She wrapped her arms around him; he did likewise. His hands groped the smooth skin of her back before settling on her tight butt, and as he squeezed her cheeks in his hands, one of her legs lifted itself to curl around his butt. Taking this as an invitation to fuck, he pressed her into the shower wall and lifted her other leg so it could join the first. He angled his cock at her hot hole, and-

"-Ohmm!" she mumbled into his mouth. She tried to pull back, but there was nowhere to go. His tongue in her mouth made it impossible for her to speak. If she didn't do something soon, he was going to cross a line for them that they couldn't uncross. Alex frantically slapped his back with her hands to get his attention while he rubbed the head of his cock all around her reluctant entrance.

He took his tongue out of her mouth, cock poised to bury itself inside his best friend. "What, what, what?!" he said irritably. His cock was Mount Vesuvius; her vagina, Pompeii. And he was ready to erupt. With her legs wrapped around him, pressed against the shower wall as she was by his body, all he had to do was step back slightly and let gravity do the rest, and she would receive him instantly. She was certainly wet enough.

But he couldn't do that to her.

"Please let me down," she said, nearly out of breath, and it was so, albeit extremely reluctantly. "Whew, that was something. I do wish that I could help you with your little problem," and as she said this, her hand reached out and grasped his erection. She gasped.

He moaned at her touch and quickly put both of his hands over hers. "Please," he said, quietly, urgently.

-------

Alex looked up into his eyes with regret; her lips trembled. "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that!" but her hand sure did- she liked it, because it was more than a handful of cock, it was hard enough to cut glass, and he made it for her. For her. She tried to remove her hand from him. It's so hot!

She struggled to free her hand, and after a moment that seemed to last ages, it was her turn to say, "Please," and he removed his hands from hers. "I'm sorry... things are getting a little crazy... I'm not thinking straight right now..."

"Fine, let's just go," he said through gritted teeth.

They stepped out and Alex wrapped her towel tightly around herself while Brad shamelessly dried himself off within arm's reach of her, then hung his towel up, his eyes never leaving her body, his cock hard as steel and pulsing with need. His face was pure carnal lust; hers was that of uncertainty, shock, and... could it be... attraction?

"Help me dry my hair?" she asked softly.

Nodding to her, they went to the bathroom sink. He found a blow dryer in one of the drawers and plugged it in.

"Do you have a brush?" she asked innocently.

He nodded again, this time to a brush on the edge of the sink.

Alex blushed furiously, and she had no idea why. She picked up the brush and gave it to Brad, who handed her the blow dryer. She turned it on, and he began to brush her hair.

"Ow!" she cried. "Please be careful."

She felt him gather the hair at the back of her head in one hand, causing her head to jerk back a fraction, then jumped when he tapped her ass sharply with the back of the brush. "Sorry," he said. "Just thinking about... well... you know."

Fucking the ever-loving fuck out of me? Is that what you were going to say?

All she could think about was sex, even though she didn't want to. She knew they shouldn't do it, yet she couldn't stop thinking about it anyway.

His brushing was better now that he was holding her hair. They finished, and she turned toward him once again, eyes downcast, nipples hard as stone underneath her towel. Softly, she said to the floor, "We should probably find something for me to wear."

Brad grunted, turned, and walked out.

She followed him to his room, watching his cock bob around as he dug through boxes of old clothes.

"Here," he said, throwing her overall shorts and a Spider-Man t-shirt.

"How old were you when you wore this?" she asked, laughing.

"Are you in a hurry or not?" he asked irritably as he got dressed, cock flailing about.

"I guess you don't have a bra or underwear that would fit me?" she asked jokingly.

He stared at her in response.

She silently dressed herself as quickly as she could, noting that he was making no pretense about ogling her body while he did the same. The shirt she was given didn't make it to her belly button.

Brad walked out of the room and returned shortly with socks and shoes. "My mom's. They should probably fit you..."

Soon, Alex was hopping onto the four-wheeler and revving the gas obnoxiously until Brad got on behind her. He leaned up close against her, and she felt the entire length of his cock pressing against her back. He's so hard!

"Umm, can you drive?" she asked.

"I'm nearly delirious with need. It's not a good idea."

She blinked and cleared her throat, then took off towards Joel's house.

Brad's hands were on her hips, she noted. Paying careful attention to where his hands were, she felt his hands go from her hips to her shoulders, then he took one hand off and innocuously pointed into the distance under the guise of giving directions, then returned his hand to her waist onto her bare skin. Not too long after, he moved his other hand from her shoulder to her waist. Ooohh! Alex realized that she was vulnerable to his wandering hands, and she didn't know if she'd be able to stop him if he went farther than she wanted, and for that matter, she didn't even know if she'd want him to stop. Distracted, her driving slowed, and Brad had to get her attention every so often for her to speed up.

Pretty soon they got to the area where they had gotten stuck earlier. He eased his hands forward slightly as he whispered words of encouragement to her. Eventually, she made it through the troublesome area, and as she did, he slipped his hands all the way around her front until he was essentially bear hugging her, and tightly. Mmmmmm... So strong...

Brad gave her directions as she drove, his fingers softly stroking her toned belly above and to the sides of her belly button. His hands strayed up her shirt to her underboob and he groped that area thoroughly. She hoped he would try to get away with more. One of his hands dipped below her belly button; the breath caught in her throat; his hand made it to her mound; she gasped; the four-wheeler came to a stop; it stalled.

Eyes closed, mouth open, head unable to support itself, she was in ecstasy as Brad fingered her soft skin. Suddenly she realized that he had a nipple in between the fingers of one of his hands, and her clit was trapped underneath a finger of his other hand. She was going to cum, and soon. I can't... it's not right... He would think I owed him... Dammit, I wish I could let him! Shit, what would he do to my perfect pussy if I let him? He'd fucking pound the fuck out of it!

"Brad," she whimpered, as he stroked her clit. "We're almost there... Please... Please stop... I- I- I can't- can't stop you."

He growled but did as she asked. No longer rubbing her clit, he shamelessly slid his fingertips over the entrance to her womb. Mmmmm... That's very nice. I'm so glad I can trust him. She sighed. Disaster averted... For now... But... how do I stop him when I want the same thing? Should I stop him?

"Don't you have someplace you're trying to get to?" he asked sarcastically.

Alex's hands instinctively acted, and they sped off for the last few minutes of their journey. Of course, she noted that one of Brad's fingertips was ever so slightly parting her pussy lips and sliding all the way up her slick slit.