Booth Babe Pt. 03

Story Info
CD is discovered, then helps out a friend at a conference.
9.3k words
4.86
4.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 02/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Booth Babe- Part 3

I woke the next morning and was pleasantly surprised that I did not feel hungover, just a little more fatigued than normal. I laid in bed and scrolled on my phone until the need to pee overwhelmed me and slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom. When I was done, I didn't hear any other sounds or movement in the house so I assumed that both Casie and Kenzie were still asleep.

I made my bed and then spent a little time packing. The dresses I had worn were put in the garment bag and my heels and other accessories went into the carryon. I tucked the pink clutch that Casie had given me along the side of the suitcase after removing my credit card and drivers license. I had smiled seeing the stuff that Kenzie had put in it and laughed remembering that my daughter had called the makeup, tampons, condoms, and small tube of lube- the night on the town starter pack.

I reluctantly pulled out the boxer briefs and the t-shirt that I packed in an outside pocket and laid them on the bed. I was going to wear them with the khaki shorts and Heydude shoes I had worn on my trip here on my drive to Baltimore. I wasn't really excited about returning to men's clothes after yesterday.

I started to hear movement in the house and knew that at least one of the girls was up. It was just past eight-thirty, and it would be another four or five hours before I was planning on leaving. I looked back at the suit case and pulled out a pair of thong panties and matching red bra, plus the black leggings and a casual purple top. That was what I was wearing, along with my wig, when I headed down stairs.

"Good morning. You look cute and girly even in casual clothes. Plus, those leggings fit you perfectly. Nice ass." Kenzie laughed as she watched me walk into the kitchen.

"Thanks. I wasn't ready to turn back into a frog yet. Uh where are the coffee mugs?" I responded.

She pointed to a cabinet, and I retrieved a mug and poured a cup of coffee before moving to the kitchen table and sitting down.

"Thank you again for yesterday and last night. It isn't normal when your dreams or fantasies are exceeded by reality but that is what happened yesterday. Every time I would dress up I would dream about escaping the house." I told her.

"I am glad I got to be a part of it. I was honest yesterday, seeing how you smiled and how happy you were after your makeup was done, or your nails were put on, being out in public, it reminded me of all the wonderful things girls get to do. I see you are still wearing the nails." Kenzie said as she sat down with me.

"Yes... will need to take them off around lunch time. Can you help with that?" I asked her.

"Sure... I am going to put some stuff together for you to take when you go. Some nail stuff and some makeup stuff. Basically, enough for you to be able to get dressed up a few more times before you will need to get your own things." She smiled over the coffee cup.

"Thank you... I appreciate that. I am glad my daughter found such and amazing and awesome friend." I told her.

"I am really glad I found an awesome friend also.... everyone seems pretty chipper this morning considering we each basically drank our own bottle of wine last night." Casie said walking into the room laughing.

Kenzie and I giggled and agreed with her. The girls offered some different options for breakfast, and I finally settled on a bagel, yogurt, and a banana to go with my coffee and a large glass of water. They both had variations of similar items. Our initial chirpiness waned as we quietly ate.

Casie raised and eyebrow and smiled at me when she caught me admiring my nails as I held the banana in my hand and got ready to peel it.

"Just imagine getting to see your nails wrapped around a dick. It is honestly a pretty hot visual." She said.

I felt myself blushing and stole a quick glance at Kenzie who smiled and winked at me before saying. "So, this guy you are going to be in Baltimore with. Casie says he is pretty hot, and you said he makes jokes about you two hooking up right?"

"Uh... yea... but it is only just jokes." I quickly responded.

"Yea... but that is because men are really scared of rejection. By making it a joke he can avoid you rejecting him. I bet money if you just dropped to your knees in front of him his dick would be in your mouth before you had time to blink." Kenzie said.

I was a little uncomfortable talking so bluntly about this in front of Casie. When I looked over, she gave me a warm grin. "I agree. He wants to hook up with you... you... well you need to let him know are willing."

"The thing is... I am definitely curious about sucking a dick... like I think about it a lot, but I really only want to do it as Andrea." I said looking down at the table.

"That makes sense... you definitely almost become... well... almost someone else when you are dressed. Giving your first blowjob... that is something girls think about a lot when they are in their teens. It is almost a required step to becoming a woman." Kenzie said and I saw Casie nod her head in agreement.

"Maybe you should just tell him about Andrea and that you are interested in doing that." Casie added.

"Uh... how do I work that into a conversation? Hey... I am going to go put on my girls' clothes real quick and come out and give you some head." I tried to joke.

"Sometimes to get what you want you have take a little a risk and be a little bold." Kenzie offered.

"Maybe... just don't think I am that brave." I laughed and got up from the table and began to clean up.

The conversation was dropped, and we cleaned the kitchen and topped off our coffees. Kenzie told me she was going to head to the gym and run a few errands and needed to show me how to remove my nails. I followed her up to her room and took the seat that she pointed at. She did one hand and watched me as I did the other.

She had brought a large Ziploc bag up with her and as she loaded makeup, some brushes, nails, and both makeup and nail polish removers into it she reminded me how to use them. When she was done I thanked her for the bag and everything else the past two days, then gave her a big hug. I took the Ziploc bag into the guest room and tucked it into my suitcase.

I found Casie and told her I was going to take a shower and asked if she wanted to go to lunch. It was ten now, so I had a few hours still to kill before heading to Baltimore. She said that sounded great and she would be ready to go at noon.

After a really long shower that included shaving all the places I normally shaved, I laid on the bed and played on my phone before getting dressed. I felt a little disappointment while putting on my boy clothes. When I saw my reflection in the mirror that disappointment grew more. It wasn't just that I liked how the girls' clothes felt on me, I liked how I looked when I was wearing them, girls' clothing was just so much more fun.

It was a little past twelve when I took my luggage out to the car. I put the girl's stuff in the trunk and moved my suitcase full of boy's clothes to the back seat. Casie and I were going to drive separately so I could leave for Baltimore from the restaurant, and she could run some errands.

I was surprised at how normal things felt during lunch. We were back to father and daughter and there was no real awkwardness. I mostly listened to her talking about her work and some upcoming social plans. We also talked about some extended family, and she brought me up to speed on what her cousins, my nephew and niece, were up to.

When we were done, we walked out and stopped next to our cars. I pulled her into a hug saying. "Thank you. I don't know what I did to get such a wonderful and amazing daughter, but I am glad I did it. Love you, Sweetie."

She squeezed me tight and responded. "It is because I had such amazing and wonderful parents. Love you too."

We broke apart and got into our cars and quickly waved at each other one last time before I pulled out of the parking lot and was soon on the interstate heading to Baltimore. When I entered the address of the hotel into my GPS it said my drive time was just under a hour and half. I knew that could fluctuate due to changes in traffic levels or accidents.

I was glad to have some alone time in the car. It was going to give me a chance to reflect and think about what had happened in the last month and in particular in the last twenty-four hours. The first thing I knew was that my crossdressing wasn't going to be limited to my house. I had enjoyed being out in public way too much. I decided that when I got back home, I was going to start looking for support groups and meet ups for others like me.

I also realized that my fantasies and dreams of getting completely dressed, doing my makeup, nails and all of that had been exceeded by reality. Would being with a man be the same? How could I find that out while also making sure it was done safely.

I started to think about the possible consequences of this part of me being exposed. The person whose reaction I worried the most about was my daughter and she knew and was supportive. I had a sister who I talked to a half dozen times a year and saw once or twice a year. Would it matter if she found out? Probably not and I am not sure I really cared what her kids thought either. My dad had passed away years ago and unfortunately my mom was in a care facility because of her Alzheimer's.

That pretty much just left my friends and the guys I had worked with. The truth was that I knew there would be plenty of negative reactions from a lot of them. The fire service was filled with guys who wanted people to know that they were masculine manly men. The idea that one of their own would want to enjoy girly feminine things wouldn't be accepted by a lot of them.

This was my primary friend and social group and losing that would be tough. The reality was most of my social time with them revolved around playing golf. A thought hit me, maybe some of them would accept me and I could get some cute girly golf outfits and play from the ladies red tees. Thinking about that cause me to smile.

I suddenly remembered one other group that would most likely find out, my neighbors. I had become friendly with some of them, and we occasionally interacted socially. I would probably get some pretty mixed reactions from them. Some would be okay with it, maybe even be supportive, some would probably try and ignore it, and some would probably remove me from their life to extent they could.

Maybe I could replace both of those groups with new friends, ones that shared my interest in girly things. I couldn't be the only crossdresser that played golf, I thought smiling again. I knew I didn't have to make any immediate decisions, but I also knew the one decision I wouldn't make was to go back to hiding deeply in the closet.

The traffic had gotten heavy, and the drive took over two hours before I saw the skyline of Baltimore. I drove downtown and toward the Inner Harbor. There was even more gridlock and by the time I pulled into the parking garage of the hotel it was almost three-thirty. I had heard my phone vibrate a couple times in the last thirty or forty minutes and as soon as I parked I picked up to look at the texts.

'Hey... hope you had a good drive. Can you let me know if you got there safely' Casie had sent.

'Just got here safe a sound. Traffic was pretty bad. Love you.' I quickly sent back.

The other text was from John. 'Checked in. Room 743. Going to maybe try and grab a nap before going to register at five-thirty.'

He had sent it fifteen minutes ago and I texted back. 'Just parked on my way to the room.'

As I was getting out of the car, he sent a thumbs up back. I pulled my suitcase off the rear seat and made my way to the elevator. You had to go down to the lobby and then go through it to the elevator to get to your room. I noticed that this was a pretty nice hotel as I made my way through.

I lightly knocked on the door and heard John moving across the room to open it. When the door swung open, I was caught off guard seeing him in just his boxer briefs. He stepped out of the way as I wheeled in. I saw he had been laying on the queen-sized bed closest to the bathroom which seemed to be the one he always took.

"Was just getting ready to lay down. How was your drive? How was the visit with Casie?" He asked, flopping himself down on the bed.

"Lots of traffic the last hour or so. The visit with Casie was great. How was your drive?" I responded.

"The same. I set an alarm for five. Going to grab a quick shower, register, check out the welcome reception and then probably dinner at Hooters." He said pulling the covers of him.

I wasn't tired so I laid on the bed playing on my phone. My daughter had texted me back saying she was glad I had made it safely and then sent a few memes with hot firemen in them.

'If you can't get some dick from your roommate maybe one these guys will be in Baltimore.' She texted after sending the memes adding a row of smiling and heart eyed emojis.

I sent back a smiley face emoji and thought about how John had looked when he opened the door and was again wondering if I could find the courage to let him know I was interested. It seemed like I hadn't been there long when his alarm sounded and he immediately hit the end button and sat up. I tried to force myself not to check him out as he got out of bed but couldn't help noticing the bulge in his boxers.

"Hey if you want to join me in the shower that would be fine as long as you are the one planning to drop the soap." He said as he moved to the bathroom.

I guess I am going to have three days and nights of his teasing and flirting I thought. Maybe Kenzie and Casie were right, I just needed to tell him I was interested. Of course, there was a really good chance that he would he tell me that of course he had only been joking and wasn't some faggot pervert. If that was the response, I was also sure he would tell everyone I had been willing suck his dick.

I got up and pulled out a pair of my khaki's and a polo shirt and changed while he was in the shower. I again had the thought of how boring these clothes were compared to what I had worn yesterday. John came out with his towel around his waist. Fuck, why does he have to look so good I thought to myself.

Once we were both dressed, we headed to the convention center and checked in. They gave John a packet of do's and don'ts and told him we could start setting up tomorrow morning at eight thirty. The floor opened at twelve thirty and he told me it would only take a couple hours to get everything set up. Basically, for his booth there were a set of tables. Some back drops, some display boards, and handouts.

"The real trick with this booth is to get the people to step in and start talking. We aren't going for flashy, we are going for engagement." John said as we moved over to the reception area.

The reception had an open bar for wine and beer and some very light finger foods. There was probably a dozen or so guys and a few women that John knew from the circuit. A couple asked where his girl friend was, he had to tell them that they had split up. I was introduced as his new assistant and heard I was a significant step backwards.

"Hey... some of those girls at the reception were pretty attractive. Surprised you haven't mentioned them or that you aren't trying to hook up with them." I said as we left the convention center and headed to Hooters.

"Yea... that it the point. Most of them are booth babes. Their job is to be attractive." He responded. "They get hit on by everyone at that shows and pretty much everyone strikes out."

"Booth babes?" I asked.

"Women who are easy on the eyes who cause men to stop at the booth to get an up close look and try to flirt. They will all have their hair done up, makeup on point, wearing tight dresses or skirts, showing leg and wearing heels tomorrow." He laughed.

I had been to plenty of these types of conventions and shows before but must have never paid a lot of attention to the people at the booths. I realized that being a booth babe sounded like a great job. Hair, makeup, dresses and heels where can I sign up, I laughed inside.

I was surprised at how well John behaved himself at Hooters. He was friendly with the waitress but not obnoxious and he was checking out our waitress, along with the other waitresses as they went by us but not leering or being perverted about it. I was a little envious of them, the Hooters waitress uniform screamed girl and I had seen lots of pictures of crossdressers wearing them or replicas of them.

It was a little after nine when we left. John had paid for the food bill with one card and used another one to pay for our beers. When we got back to the hotel, we stopped in the hotel lobby bar for a night cap. We each ordered a Jameson and Ginger Ale and sipped them while he asked me about my visit with Casie. I left out all the dressing up parts but told him about the rest.

When we got back to the room, I went into the bathroom first to pee, brush my teeth and wash my face. As soon as I came out, he went in behind me. I had changed into some gym shorts and sleeveless shirt and climbed into bed by the time he came out. I was playing on my phone as he put on his sleeping clothes which were basically the same as I was wearing.

I was a little surprised that outside of his early joke he hadn't made anymore of his normal comments. Maybe he had somehow sensed that I was considering doing it and didn't want to deal with telling him that I would actually suck his dick.

"Hey what time do we need to get up tomorrow?" I asked him.

"I am setting my phone for seven-thirty but will probably be up before that. Figured, a bagel and some coffee for breakfast after showers and get to the convention center at nine. That should give us plenty of time to set up." He told me.

"Okay." I said and set my alarm and then laid my phone down.

"You know my previous assistant used to at least give me blowjob in the evenings. I am probably going to have to pay you less if you aren't going to do that." He laughed as he set his phone down and turned the light off.

I felt a smile start on my face and hoped he couldn't see it in the dark. I also felt my nerves grow as I responded.

"Who said I wasn't going to do that?" I replied.

"Oh yea... all I have to do is use the magic word. I forgot." He said with a little snark.

"Yep." I quickly blurted out.

"Would you please suck my dick." His tone had changed a little, he wasn't as cocky as normal.

"Sure. Come on over here and I would be glad to do it." I said after taking a deep breath.

"Why do I have to get out of my comfortable bed why can't you come over here." He said, again a little unsure of himself.

"Because you are the one getting the blowjob... you have to put in at least a little effort." My heart was racing now.

"Always some excuse for why you won't do it. Goodnight." I heard him say and heard him rolling over.

My heart was still racing as I listened to any signs that he was actually getting out of bed. I was surprised when a few minutes later I heard him snoring lightly. I wasn't sure if I was relieved by hearing that or really disappointed.

We both woke up the next morning before our alarms sounded. John found ESPN and Sport Center and put that on the TV. I scanned my phone and there were no new email or texts. After about thirty minutes of scrolling social media, I got out of bed and headed for the shower.

"Hey sorry I really have to pee." I heard John say as the bathroom door opened.

I was facing the shower wall when he came in and had just lathered up my hair with shampoo.

"Uh... not to be gay or anything but you really have a girl's ass. Actually, you have great legs too, if your hair was longer, from the back you would look just like a girl. If you dropped the soap right now, I wouldn't be responsible for my actions." He said right before flushing the toilet.