Booth Babe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John hit seven as we stepped in and moved to the back corner. I moved next to him, and the others stood on the other side. The elevator slowly ascended, stopping at our floor first. As I moved to step out, I heard one of them men tell me to have a good evening. I looked back to say thank you and saw all three of them looking at my ass and legs.

We got to the door of our room and John unlocked the door and pushed it open, making it obvious he wanted me to enter first. I moved across the room and set my purse on the desk and then turned back to see he had tossed his backpack on the bed as was standing at the end of it.

I took some tentative steps towards him and was soon standing in front of him. We were both looking at each other wondering what happened next. In my fantasies I had always gone straight to sucking dick or being fucked, I never thought about kissing a man. I was surprised to realize that I kind of wanted to kiss him.

He reached out and put his hand on my arm and stroked it gently. "You are really hot."

"Thanks... you are pretty hot yourself." I laughed.

We stared at each other for a second and I moved my hand to the front of his pants. His dick was already hard as my hand ran over it. He gasped and I leaned forward and kissed him briefly as my hand squeezed his dick through his khakis.

I slowly sank down to my knees remembering all my fantasies of being on my knees in front of a man and being in a little disbelief that it was happening. I undid his belt and the button on his pants before unzipping his zipper. His pants slowly began to sink towards the floor and his hard cock was straining against his boxers. I pulled on the elastic of the waist band and lowered them.

His dick was hard and sticking straight up. I had seen it soft before, but it looked completely different now. He had thick veins that ran up the underside and it appeared he was a bit of a grower, at least in width. A nice cut head sat on top of his six-inch dick.

I wrapped my hand around it as I allowed the aroma of his groin fill my nose. Both the visual of seeing my pink nails against his pale skin and the musky aroma were a huge turn on and without think I engulfed the head of his dick in my mouth.

"Oh fuck." I heard him cry out.

I was surprised at how rigid his dick felt against my tongue and at the salty taste it had. I swirled my tongue around it a few times and then let it slip out of my mouth. I moved my hand down to his balls and gently rubbed them as my tongue began to explore every inch of his cock.

"Jesus... you are really good at this. Obviously, this isn't the first dick you have sucked." I heard John say.

I looked up at him and smiled then kept my eyes locked on him as I took him back in my mouth and sucked him in as deep as I could.

"Fuck... hot... really hot." He groaned.

I brought my other hand to the base of his dick and began to bob up down with my mouth as stroked his cock with one hand and continued to rub his balls that were beginning to tighten against him.

"Damnit... too good... going to cum soon. Fuck me... unless you want a mouth full of.... You need... to fuck." He yelled out.

My mouth was filling with his cum. I was surprised at how fast it had happened and how much there was of it. The taste was kind of sour maybe and it was thicker than I expected. I swallowed what was in my mouth and then left my mouth in place as I gently milked out a little more.

He quickly softened and I rocked back and looked up at him. He had a bit of a surprised look on his face and slowly stood up. I smiled at him, and he still had an almost deer in the headlights look. I was beginning to worry that he was having post male orgasm regret from letting a crossdresser give him a blowjob.

"You, okay?" I asked.

"Yea... sure... uh that was... amazing... uh you okay." He asked the nervousness in voice apparent.

"I am wonderful." I told him.

There was a silence, and I got a playful thought in my head and stepped closer and moved my mouth to kiss him. He pulled back as he realized what I was trying to do.

"Uh... hey... I... well I just came in your mouth... so you know..." He stuttered.

"Yea... it is okay for you to fill my mouth with cum, but God forbid you kiss a mouth that might have drop of cum in it." I laughed as emphasized the words fill and cum.

I moved towards the bathroom, as I turned to enter it, I looked back and saw he was looking at my ass and legs so I took that as a good sign. I left the door open so he could hear me brushing my teeth. When I was done, he was still standing in pretty much the same place but had pulled his boxers and pants back up.

"So... are we still going to dinner... I think giving you blowjob earns me a steak dinner doesn't it. Or is your dick the only meat I am getting tonight?" I laughed. "By the way, that was the first time I have ever done that for real."

"What... oh... yea... of course. Didn't you say you wanted to change. I want to put on some new deodorant and change my shirt." He replied looking around frantically. "And honestly the first time?"

I shook my head yes to confirm it was my first time and I watched as what looked like a panic, or something started to come over him. His eyes were darting around the room, and it sounded like he was breathing faster.

I reached out and took his arm. "Hey... calm down. It is okay... no one needs to know what just happened here and we can forget about it and act like it never happened. I would like to change, and I would like to stay dressed but if it is freaking you out, I can clean all this off and put some Khakis and a polo."

"I... no... I admit... I uh... I am a little confused about what I am feeling but you don't have to change... I mean you can change into whatever you want." He told me.

"Okay... how about this. I will get some of my stuff ready and you can do your quick clean up and change your shirt. When you are done, go down and get another drink at the bar and I will meet you there in about twenty minutes." I smiled at him.

"Yea... yea... that sounds good." He said and pulled his polo shirt off and threw it on his bed and stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

I pulled out my deep red bra and panties, along with a new pair of nude pantyhose. My current panties were extremely damp with the precum I had leaked while I was blowing John. I set them under my pillow to hide them and then got out my pink heels and set them on the far side of the bed.

The bathroom door opened, and John stepped out and pulled a long sleeve navy-blue button-down shirt out and put it on. He quickly tucked it into his pants and then looked over at me and smiled.

"Very handsome. Okay... see you in about twenty minutes."

"Thanks." He replied and stepped out of the room.

I quickly pulled my dress off and then dumped my forms on the bed and removed my bra. My panties and pantyhose came off next. Reaching under the pillow I put my clean lingerie on and then stepped into the bathroom and sat to pee.

When I was done, I looked in the mirror and saw that my cock sucking had done a number on my lip stick. I touched up all my makeup adding a little darker shading to my eyeshadow and some more mascara. My eyes popped. I found another perfume sample and put that on.

Satisfied with my look and scent I stepped out and pulled my royal blue skater dress out of the garment bag. I stepped into it and with a little work was able to get the zipper up. I walked over and stepped into the hot pink heels and then got the matching clutch Casie had given me out of my suitcase.

After quickly moving everything from my purse to my clutch I moved over to the full-length mirror on the closet door. I was really happy with what I saw and was hoping that when John saw me all he would see was as sexy woman. I left the room and headed to the elevator full of confidence and with a huge smile on my face.