Booth Babe Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him leave the bathroom before I could respond although I wasn't sure what I was going to say anyways. A part of me was very flattered by his comment, it wasn't the first time I had been told that I had curvy or girly butt.

I finished showering and doing the rest of my morning routine. John showered as soon as I was done, and we walked out of the hotel about eight fifteen and headed to a coffee place across the street and got our coffee and bagels.

After we ate, we headed to the convention center. We located the spot for our booth and moved his truck and trailer and pulled into the loading area. It took awhile to unload it and carry it in. At eleven-thirty we were finished, and everything was set up. Looking around at the other booths I thought his booth looked pretty good.

Just after twelve some of the booth babes started to come in. I couldn't help but admire or critique their outfits. John had been right, the dresses were tight, they showed lots of leg, and the heels were all three inches or higher. They had all obviously spent time on the hair and makeup.

"Like what you see?" John asked laughing.

I jumped when he asked. I had liked what I had seen but not for the reasons he was thinking. I liked the dresses and shoes. Several of the styles I took mental notes about thinking I wanted to get them for myself. I was very envious of what they were wearing especially compared to my khaki, polo, and loafer combination.

"I guess I didn't realize how much foot traffic the booth got because of my ex. No offense but you don't seem to bring them into the booth like she did." John said before taking a sip of Old Fashioned.

We were sitting at the hotel lobby bar. It was five-thirty and the show floor had closed thirty minutes ago. We had people stop in, but it seemed slow. I wasn't sure how it compared to normal, but all afternoon John had seemed disappointed.

"Sorry... I have to admit last night when you mentioned booth babes, I thought you were exaggerating their impact, but I guess not." I said before taking a sip of my own drink.

"The sad thing is your ass and legs are probably better than most of them. Maybe we just need to cut of legs off your khakis and make them into a pair of short-shorts." He laughed heartily.

We finished our drinks and headed up to the room to take showers. One of the fire service organizations was hosting a dinner tonight that we had been invited to. I am not sure if it was disappointment with the booth activity during the day or some other reason, but John didn't make any comments as we took turn showering and changing our clothes.

Dinner was a standard rubber chicken and rice pilaf thing. We hung around afterwards and had a few beers from the cash bar. At first, we were networking but at some point, it was obvious that John had moved onto trying to find someone to at least flirt with. Unfortunately, like most fire service events the ratio of men to women wasn't in his favor. Finally, just after ten we headed back to our room.

He did his nightly routine first and when I came out after doing mine, he was in his bed with his laptop. I climbed in bed and looked through my phone really quick.

"I am pretty tired this evening so if you are over there looking at porn to rub one out since your struck out tonight, please keep it down." I said as I sat my phone to side.

"Just going over my presentation tomorrow one last time. Besides why would I do that, when all I have to do is ask you nicely and I can get a blowjob. Although after seeing your ass this morning I think I would rather get you to bite the pillow as I take you from behind." He said.

"Yea... yea... all talk no action. So, I am just meeting you at the booth at noon tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Yep... My class is from ten to eleven fifteen so I will meet you there. Hopefully at least the people that come to it will stop by the booth at some point." He replied still sounding disappointed.

"I am sure tomorrow will be better. Good night." I said before rolling onto my side.

As I was laying there a thought was going through my mind. He had joked earlier about my ass and legs being better than a lot of the booth babes and maybe I should show them off to get more visitors. The reality was everything I needed to do that was in my car. I could be the booth babe.

The idea of it really excited me and I was a little surprised at how much I wanted to do it. I think that was heavily influenced by my evening with Casie and Kenzie and from seeing all the amazing outfits I had seen today.

Of course, I had no idea how John would react to seeing me dressed like that so it would be a tremendous risk to do it. I wondered if because of his disappointment in how things had gone today that he would appreciate my efforts even if he wasn't comfortable with them.

I sensed movement in the room as I woke up. I didn't remember deciding to fall asleep, my last memory was going through the pros and cons of showing up at the booth later as Andrea. I hadn't come to a decision that I could remember. I lifted my head up and saw John standing in a towel laying his clothes on the bed.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty." He joked noticing I was awake.

"Uh hey... good morning. You been up long?" I asked.

"About an hour. I want to get over to the conference a little early and make sure all my AV stuff is working right for the presentation. Sorry I won't get to see your great ass and legs in the shower this morning but sometimes you have to make sacrifices." He laughed as he got dressed.

"Yea... but then you would have been distracted thinking about them all morning during your presentation." I laughed a little nervously.

"Yea... true... okay... I am heading out. See you at the booth. It would be great if you decide to show off your ass and legs to drum up traffic. You can probably get some scissors from the front desk." He sounded depressed and I saw a frown as he swung this computer case strap over his shoulder and headed out.

My heart had skipped a beat when he had said it would be great if I decided to show off my ass and legs. I wondered if I had talked in my sleep or something. When he had added the comment about the scissors, I remembered his comment about cutting off my khakis. I also realized that the skipped heart beat as he said that was because I was excited by the idea not scared.

I sat up and picked up my phone. I was just before eight, so I had four hours to kill before I was supposed to be at the both so their was a little of time. I stared at the phone and realized that this would need to start with two texts, depending on how they went would depend on if I went any further.

'Hey... good luck with the presentation. I have a possible solution to the booth traffic problem. You have to promise and swear secrecy, no matter what, before I follow through with the plan. I won't even try if you can't promise that.' I sent to John.

The next text was to Casie. 'Hey... thinking about doing something crazy. Is Kenzie there? I might need some facetime help from her later this morning.'

I went into the bathroom and peed and turned the shower on then raced back to my phone. Neither one of them had responded yet. My emotions were all over the place, I was excited, I was nervous, and I was anxious. My phone vibrated on the bed, and I quickly grabbed it.

'Good morning. She is here. Says she going to the gym around ten or ten thirty.' Casie sent back.

I was happy to read that but was disappointed that John had responded yet. The closer it got to ten o'clock the more my window was shrinking. I could try to do my makeup myself, but I knew that being confident was going to be a big key to this if I went through with it and would need Kenzie's coaching and approval of my makeup for that.

Just after nine my phone vibrated, and I opened it again. I was again disappointed to see that it was Casie.

'Hey, we are waiting to hear more... what is going on?' She had sent.

I started to respond and felt my phone vibrate. I saw that John had texted.

'Uh... not sure exactly what I am agreeing to but... yea sure I promise secrecy.' He sent back.

It wasn't very ironclad and didn't install total confidence, but I think I had already pretty much decided I was doing it. Crossdressers talk about a thing called the Pink Fog where their needs and desires to dress and be girly end up ruling them and they make bad decisions. I was pretty sure I was suffering some the Pink Fog.

'Great.' I sent back to him.

I think responded to Casie's text. 'Andrea is going to help at John's booth today. I need Kenzie to coach me through my makeup this morning.'

'What? Really?' She sent back.

'I will Facetime you about ten and I can explain more than, okay?' I sent her.

I didn't wait for her response, I grabbed my room key and headed to my car to get my Andrea luggage. I brought it back to the room and opened the carryon to get the bag of makeup and other supplies that Kenzie had given me. Next I climbed into the shower and took an almost skin scalding shower along with shaving again.

I dried off when I exited the shower and then wrapped the towel around my up under my arms and across my chest. I pulled my iPad out and made a Facetime call to Casie. She answered it on the second ring, I could see Kenzie standing with her as I carried it into the bathroom and propped it up on the calendar.

I gave them both a quick review of how I had gotten to the point of deciding to do this. They both smiled broadly as I described what a booth babe was and they also both agreed I would be perfect in the role.

Kenzie started to walk me through putting on my foundation. I was surprised that I had remembered most of her lesson from the other day and I was very happy with how my cheekbones looked when I was done. I did my eyeliner next and struggled a little with it but finally got it done. Eyeshadow followed that and even though it was daytime I went heavy. I was able to do my mascara and lipstick on my own.

"You look amazing. We both want a full report on John's reaction and how the afternoon goes later this evening. Also... once he sees you looking like that I am pretty sure he is going to want to do more than joke about blowjobs and sex, you know that right." Casie said with Kenzie nodded next to her.

"Full report, I promise. Thank you." I said and hung up.

I moved out of the bathroom and pulled out my lavender lace bra and matching thong and slipped into them. I set the breast forms in the cups and then pulled out my sheer pantyhose and rolled them up my legs. I had hung the garment bag in the closet and pulled my purple wrap dress out and slipped it over my head being careful not to mess up my makeup.

I pulled the clutch that Casie had given me out and my black shoulder strap purse. I moved everything from the clutch over to the purse and then added my room card, driver's license, and a credit card. Next, I went back into the bathroom and attached the fake nails Kenzie had given me and then painted them with the pink nail polish that she had included. I noticed there were some perfume samples also in the bag and added a touch of perfume to my wrist and neck.

Looking at the clock it was now almost eleven. I hadn't eaten or had any coffee yet which along with my nervousness and excitement was probably adding to my headache. When I was sure my nails were dry, I sat my wig in my head and secured it. The last thing I did was step into my closed toe silver sparkled four in platform pumps. When I looked in the full-length mirror on the closet door I smiled... I was fucking hot.

I grabbed my credential tag and slipped it over my head then picked up my purse and draped it over my shoulder and stepped out of the room and started walking to the elevator. I felt confident although I wasn't completely sure why. The elevator door opened and there were two men in it, their smile increased my confidence and the credentials hanging from their neck let me know we were headed to the same place.

"Nice conference, isn't it?" One of them said.

"Yes... enjoying it so far." I said using my practiced voice.

I was able to watch them in the reflection of the elevator walls and when I spoke their expression didn't change. I also noticed that their eyes seemed fixated on my ass and legs. When the elevator stopped at the lobby, I strode out of it and loved hearing my heals on the tiled floor as I made my way out of the hotel.

I stopped at the coffee shop and got a coffee and pastry. My stomach was really growling now so I ate it and sipped my coffee as I walked to the convention center. I showed my credentials to the security guard and headed to the booth. John wasn't there so I tucked my purse away and finished my pastry. I noticed my lipstick prints on my coffee cup and smiled.

A few people began showing up at the booths near us and I saw some funny looks as they noticed me. Most of them were a look that said who is this new girl here and where was she yesterday. I finished my coffee and tossed it into the trash can. Because of the lipstick prints I decided I needed to check my makeup and pulled my purse out and the small compact mirror that was in it.

My lipstick was fine, and I dropped the mirror back in and squatted down and put the purse back. I turned back towards the front of the booth as I stood up and gasped a little as I saw John standing there. I watched as his eyes widened as he recognized me.

I stepped over close to him and quietly said. "Remember you promised secrecy."

"Yes. But you have a lot of explaining to do." He replied.

"I will tell you everything... promise. How was your presentation?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Uh... good..." He said as his eyes roamed all over me, he even walking around behind me at one point.

I was feeling very self-conscious as he did this but stood in place.

"I know I asked you to think about showing off your great ass and legs, but this is way better than what I was thinking. Wow. Um... do you... well what should I call you?" He said into my ear while standing behind me with a hand resting lightly on my shoulder.

"Thanks. I am glad you are happy with what you see. And Andrea." I said, turning to him and smiling.

Our faces were so close we could feel the other one breathing. There was a definite tension in the air. I am not sure if it was a nervous tension or a sexual one. I smiled and stepped away from him as our first visitor stepped into the booth.

Four hours later we had easily had three times the number of visitors as we had the afternoon before. My feet were definitely sore from standing in my heels all day. John hadn't said anything else about how I was dressed but every time there was no one in the booth I caught him staring at some part of my body including my face. We exchanged a lot of smiles all afternoon also.

"Um... is Andrea interested in going to dinner with me tonight? I have a reservation at Morton's for two at seven thirty." John asked me right before five o'clock.

"Do you want her to go to dinner with you? Would it be like a date? Or is it a business thing?" I asked, looking right into his eyes.

"Yes... and definitely a date." He smiled at me.

"Great... but... would it be okay if I changed before it. Not sure how much longer I take these heels, especially if I am going to be in heels all day tomorrow also." I told.

A look of disappointment came across his face.

"I will wear heels; it will just be a different pair. Or I could wear this tonight and tomorrow Andrew could return to work the booth." I reached out and touched his arm as I spoke and smiled at the end.

"Okay... how about we go back to the hotel, stop at the bar for a drink and you explain all of this, then you can change, and we will go to dinner after that." He responded.

"Sounds great." I said, again giving him a big smile.

The exhibit floor closed, and he grabbed his back pack that had his laptop from this presentation earlier in it and I pulled out my purse. As we headed out, I received a number of approving looks from both the men we saw and several of the other booth babes. My feet might have been killing me, but my ego was doing great.

I was happy when John was able to grab a table at the lobby bar that was tucked in the corner and eagerly sat down. He asked what I wanted and went to the bar. When he came back, I made sure that plenty of leg was showing and watched his eyes focus on them. He sat my glass of red wine on the table and took a seat next to me.

I took a sip, again admiring my finger nails on the glass and remembered Kenzie's comment about seeing them holding a dick and smiled. When I sat the glass down my lip stick prints stood out. I could see that John was anxious to hear about how I looked.

"I have been doing this all my life, starting when I was pretty young. When I met Mary my desire to do it just stopped. I didn't do it for a while but like pretty much everyone else that is like me it eventually came back. She knew about it but for the most part it was a private thing." I told him and took another sip of wine.

He didn't say anything, and his face said I should continue so I did. "After she died it became more frequent, but I only dressed up in my house. While we were on the golf trip Casie came down to go through Mary's stuff and discovered my clothing. She was wonderful about it and very supportive."

"So, she knows... does anyone else know?" He asked.

"Her roommate. The reason I had some clothing with me is because they invited me to their place and her roommate helped me with doing my makeup and nails. I had done some of that before but wasn't very good at it. She gave me a lesson and some stuff to get started." I stopped and took another sip.

"Why did you decide to dress up today?"

"Several things... first I could tell how disappointed you were about the lack of participation in the booth. But really it was because yesterday I was so envious of the women who were working the other booths. I watched them walking by ours and I wished I was one of them. Plus, I had gone out to dinner with Casie and her roommate on Tuesday night while wearing a dress and loved it." I told him honestly.

"So.... Do you... well do you want to be a woman all the time... like have surgery and all of that?" He asked nervously.

"No... I am crossdresser, I am not transgender, or maybe I am transgendered and not transexual. The labels can be confusing. I want to be able to spend time doing this, but I also want to be able to still be Casie's dad and a man." I told him feeling a touch of uncertainty.

He nodded but didn't say anything and we each finished our drinks looking at each other nervously as a strange tension developed. I pulled my phone out and saw that it was six o'clock, so we had just over an hour until dinner. I was considering getting another glass of wine when he said.

"Uh.... So, you enjoy dressing as girl or as woman... is there... well is there other things that woman like that you like also?" He asked unable to meet my eyes as he asked it.

I was pretty sure I knew what he meant but wanted to hear him say it. "I don't know what you mean exactly... do I enjoy like shopping or cooking.... What type of woman activities are you talking about?"

I was giggling inside, and I am sure that was showing on my face. He was spinning his hands around the glass in his hands. Finally, he looked up at me.

"I think you know what I mean." He finally said.

I felt both nervousness and arousal and took in breath stood up and said. "How about we go upstairs to our room so I can answer that question there."

He immediately stood up and we grabbed our things and quickly walked out of the bar. My heels seemed to sound a little louder with each step as we moved to the elevator. There was a group of men waiting at the elevator lobby and I received some appreciative looks as we approached them.