Booty Call

Story Info
Boring day turns into an exciting night when my ex calls.
2.1k words
4.25
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

It was a terribly ordinary, unexciting day. Work was uneventful. The commute was unusually prosaic. In short, nothing interesting happened to me today. I was about to wind down for the night. I had my hot shower, got into my comfy silk slip and slid in between the sheets.

Then I heard a notification on my phone and I grabbed it to see that I have received a message from Harry, my ex. I started to tingle. Harry and I mutually broke-up as we wanted different things in life but we did occasionally hook-up for a hot fuck when we felt like it. In anticipation, I opened the message.

"Hey. Are you free for a call?"

Knowing that my night would be eventful I said "Yes."

The phone rang immediately after and I almost breathlessly answered the call at the first ring.

"Hello."

Harry never beats around the bush. "Hey there. Can I come over?"

I loved getting him to talk dirty with me and I was tingling in my pussy. "Sure you can. What do you wanna do?"

"You and I know very well what I wanna do when I come over to yours. I wanna do you hard."

"Ohhhh I can't wait.....but it will take you some time to get here. What should I do while I wait?"

There was a momentary silence on the other end. I waited for him to say something. He broke the silence.

"Where are you and what are you wearing?"

"I'm in bed, wearing my soft silk slip....."

"Touch yourself....start with touching your nipples."

"Ohh yes" I said as I cupped my left breast with my hand and kneaded softly. My fingers stroking my nipple until both nipples were standing to attention.

"That's feels soo good," I moan softly, "My pussy is getting wet already."

Harry audibly breathed deeply, I knew he was getting aggravated by not having a release.

"Keep on playing with your nipples with one hand....take your other hand down between your legs and stroke your pussy but just outside."

"Mmmmm so good," I moaned feeling myself, "I waxed recently, ohhhh my skin is sooo smooth around my pussy."

Harry was was breathing so heavily by now. He would probably have to jerk off before coming over. But he wanted to finish what he started.

"Take one finger and slip it through your lips and glide it into your pussy."

I didn't need convincing. I slipped my finger into my slit and inserted it into my pussy. This was followed by another finger. "Oh baby, I feel so good." I said as I started to move inside me.

"Keep on doing that." Harry said abruptly, "I'm coming over now."

"Oh baby, yes please, I need your big cock inside me." I breathed while moving my fingers in and out of my wet pussy picking up the pace till I was in a fast rhythm.

"If you don't come faster, I'll need to use my dildo."

I moved the phone closer to the action so that Harry could hear my wetness when my fingers slammed into my pussy.

Without another word, the call ended. I knew he was coming over. Maybe he would jerk off before heading over. But I rather hoped that he would retain his pent up energy till the drove to my place and takes me hard. I loved it when he fucks me hard.

The anticipation of what was to come made my fingers move faster. As I fucked myself, I used my other hand to rub my clit. Circular in one direction and then the other. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.....

My pussy squeezed my fingers and I got stiff. My body started to tremble as I came loudly. Then, I went limp. I immediately took my phone and sent Harry a message. "I just came. Come quickly. I need you to make me cum harder."

I put the phone aside. And relaxed in bed. The night was already turning out so well. I knew it would be better yet.

I waited for the doorbell to ring.

Part II

My delight at touching myself and making myself cum was only superseded by the anticipation of what Harry would do with me once he came over. It would take about 15mins drive for him to reach me. I hoped that he would make it without nutting so that he would have enough energy to fuck me hard. I got out of my bed and cleaned up my soaked pussy and freshened up. My nipples were still erect and visible through my silk slip. I went to the sitting room and reclined on the couch thinking about whether we'd ever make it to the bed or if he'd take me right here as soon as he enters my apartment. I must have been lost in my thoughts and was jolted awake....

The doorbell rang.

My senses heightened I made it to my front door and opened it. Harry entered quickly and I shut the door behind him. As soon as I shut the door he grabbed me by the waist, turned me around and pressed me to the wall. There was no time for empty greetings when we both knew what was coming. He kissed me urgently, my lips forced apart by his and our tongues hungrily teasing each other. Pushed against the wall, he shifted some weight on me and I could feel his hardness through his jeans against my thigh. I knew then that he hadn't jerked off after our phone session and nothing could please me more! Man has some pent up energy without release and boy was he gonna use it all on me!

It was already a frenzy as he kept on kissing me on my lips and moved to kissing my neck. I could feel his hand cupping my breast and pulling it out of my slip into his hungry mouth. He was sucking my nipple and using his hand to squeeze my other breast. I moaned in excitement. He returned to kissing my mouth as his hand moved down under my slip between my legs and he cupped my mound. It was urgent, rough and yet very satisfying when he slid two fingers into my wet, eager pussy and started to move in and out quickly. I was already tingling from my self-pleasure earlier and immediately started to tremble from my second orgasm for the night.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh baby yessss." I squealed. The first time so far that we spoke. I came quickly but didn't have time to relax. Harry was hard and horny and ready to have his release.

Without yet saying anything he led me to the sitting room and pushed me to the sofa. I was facing him now, slumped on the couch, tits out of my slip, my legs apart and wet, glistening pussy exposed as my slip was bunched at my waist. I was ready for him to take me. Harry, still standing in front of me, he looked down at me and smiled. He unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Then unzipped and pulled down his jeans and boxers. Almost immediately his cock sprang up and I could see his hardness and some pre-cum at the tip. Harry had an impressive cock, while not long, standing at 7 inches, it was thick and filled me to satisfaction. I didn't even realise that his shoes were soon off and he was now standing naked in front of me with me still in my slip but exposing my tits and pussy. I pulled the slip off and settled back in the couch facing him. For the first time he spoke.

"You've been quite a selfish bitch you know. Teasing me on the phone and coming twice while I still haven't had any fun."

Then he ordered "Get on your knees and start sucking."

I didn't need to be told twice. I loved it when he takes control. I got on my knees in front of him. Holding his thick cock in one hand I lightly flicked my tongue on his tip and licked the pre-cum. He moaned, his eyes closed. I could feel my pussy dripping again. My hand reached down and I began to finger myself. Oh god I needed this cock in my pussy soon. Sliding my hand up and down the length of his cock, I sucked slowly, savouring his thickness in my mouth. I moved my tongue down his cock and licked his balls before going back to sucking the head. More moaning. I looked up at him with my mouth full of his cock and it turned him on. He grabbed the back of my head and gently guided me deeper just until his cock reached the back on my throat and quickly released. He knew I never liked to gag and I loved his control. Two, maybe three more times of deep throating, I loved how my his balls touched my chin when I went deeper. But I knew he didn't want to cum just yet so I didn't have to blow him for too long because he needed more from me.

"Oh I'm still not done with you for being such a bitch to me. Bend over the couch."

Part III

There I was. Bent over the couch in anticipation. Tits hanging down. Arse stuck in the air, pussy wet and hungry for his entry. He was behind me, I could feel him shifting about but couldn't see him. Cold air was hitting my pussy. He was clearly torturing me by not entering me. I felt like a dirty, slut....well....tonight while waiting bent over to get fucked by Harry, I was a slut. And how I loved it!

"Oh baby please.....enter me." I moaned.

He loved me begging.

"How bad to do want it? Will you admit to being such a bitch and treating me mean?"

I was impressed by his stamina, surely he has waited quite a while and needs to cum soon. But I, who already came twice, needs it more. I was insatiable.

"Oh Harry, baby, I want you soooo bad. I was such a mean bitch to you. Oh please, please use me. Teach this bitch a lesson. Please fuck me."

My words took him over the edge. He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and swiftly pushed his cock roughly into my pussy. I squealed at the sudden fullness inside me and was thrown off balance and grabbed the couch to hold on. This was gonna be a wild ride!

Harry was in a mad frenzy. Vigorously slamming me from behind, my moans matching his grunts. My pussy opened up with each thrust as he went deeper. He picked up pace.

"Yes. Yess." I screamed.

Suddenly he pulled my hair which caused me to let go of the couch and arch my back. I was now standing with him pounding my pussy from behind. He grabbed my arms behind me for support.

"Fuck!" He yelled going faster and faster. His balls were slapping against my arse. We were grunting wildly. My pussy was making wet sloppy sounds with every hard thrust. I was getting fucked hard and loved every moment of it!

Suddenly he turned me around and pushed me to the couch.

He knelt on the couch on top of me and with a huge moan, he released streams of his warm cum on my tits.

"Lick it bitch." He ordered.

I scooped up some cum into my fingers and licked it with my eyes fixed on him. He smiled and collapsed on the couch next to me.

I don't know how long we were on the couch. Harry might have dozed off the energy now released. He opened his eyes. Mellow and smiling. "Thank you."

I smiled at him. He went into the room and came back holding something. I saw it was my dildo in his hands.

He continued "I don't think you came that last time."

With that, his hands swiftly went down and two fingers entered my wet pussy. I gasped at the intrusion.

He got on his knees and licked my clit while his fingers slid in and out of my pussy. Then he pushed the dildo into my pussy and started to thrust. As the dildo went deeper, he pressed my clit with his thumb. This was deliciously relentless.

"Ohhhh...." I moaned as an orgasm started to build up.

As my body stiffened then trembled, I screamed and came for the third time that day.

Harry left shortly after. We were both satisfied.

Who would have thought that a boring day would have turned into a fucking great night?!