Booty Call Girlfriend

Story Info
A lady uses a guy as her booty call.
1.8k words
3.92
9.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise of her very sexy heels coming up my sidewalk toward my front door awakened me. It was summer and I had my windows open allowing the cool night desert air to pass through my house. I rolled over and looked at my illumined clock. It was a little past 11PM and she was by now on the steps coming up to my front porch.

Joleen was a friend with benefits, and I was her booty call. She was engaged to be married but her fiancé was more interested in golf and poker than satisfying her. He was also an asshole and treated her like she was his property. What a fool! Joleen was in her late thirties, about 5'-9", mixed race Asian and Northern European and simply drop dead beautiful. She had fine long coal black flowing hair that the smell and sight of always made me hard. Her skin was soft without a single blemish. She was slender in her hips and had natural large breasts. They were very fleshy and seemed to flow between my fingers when I kneaded them. Joleen loved to have them played with and she could orgasm if they were sucked just right. She swore that her nipple nerves were connected to her citreous. But, this wasn't the best part of her. She was smart as a whip and a total sweetheart. Joleen would do anything for somebody in need.

Joleen told me that her fiancé suffered from being a big dumb guy in all senses of the word. Common of many men over forty that drank heavily and smoked a lot, Fred had significant problems getting even medium hard and seldom came more than a drop or two according to Joleen. Perhaps he seldom wanted sex with her because he knew he couldn't perform up to either her needs or desires. She was an amazing beautiful lady with a very high sex drive.

Her key was now in my front door. I heard the door open and close. She was off the hardwood floors onto the area rug quickly and walking to the kitchen. I could hear her dropping articles... her purse and articles of clothing were being peeled off dropping as they may on her way to the kitchen. In the kitchen, I could hear her preparing adult libations.

I rolled over on my back as Joleen entered my bedroom silhouetted by the lights that were still on in the adjoining room. She was already nearly nude except for her heels and very short and tight skirt. Joleen loved getting fucked still wearing her heels and skirt. It made her feel much nastier. Joleen loved being a nasty fuck.

She handed me my drink and took a sip of hers. She mixed a really good drink.

"Fred is an asshole" she said in disgust! He has been on the road for two weeks and returned about noon today. "I cooked him a nice dinner and wanted him to fuck me after dinner. He told me we couldn't fuck tonight because he had three of his friends coming over for a card game."

"Not very sensitive of dear old Fred" I remarked.

"That isn't all. I washed the fucking dishes and made snacks for him and his friends. When they arrived, I made them all drinks. Then, the asshole told me to go watch TV so the boys could play a serious game of cards. My thought was screw this, but I went into the bedroom to watch TV as instructed."

Fred liked to think he was in control. But what did he know?

"And?" I asked.

"HBO had a really sexy movie on. I watched for an hour or so and one thought lead to another and I finally started getting frisky with myself. Then I thought; I'll call his bluff."

"What bluff?"

"I figured he was testing me to see if I would really leave him alone. I decided I wouldn't."

"What did you do Joleen?"

"I removed my panties and fingered myself for a few more minutes to get good and wet. When I was sopping wet, I went back to the living room and strode right over to the limp dick. I made him smell my fingers. Do you like the smell of my fingers," I asked him?

"What did Fred and his friends think of you shoving your wet fingers under his nose," I laughed?

"He told me to STOP!"

"What about the poker boys?" I asked.

"I stuck my fingers under one of the guys sitting next to Fred. Fred called me a fucking fat whore and a slut and told me to get out. So, I did. I figured that you never turn me down so over I came, frigging myself the whole way."

I asked Joleen why she allows him to treat her like he does. "Besides, you are in no way fat"!

"He pays my rent and bought me a car. I get to save all my money."

"Is that a fair trade in your mind," I asked?

"No, it isn't, but you always make me forget what an asshole he is when you fuck me. And you treat me nice."

"Well, I don't mind being your go to guy one little bit. The fact is, I love being your fuck toy. But, just for me, make sure you force him to eat you out after you get home. He will be too drunk by the time you get there for him to know that he is eating my cum out of you. The asshole deserves a mouthful of my cum. In fact, tomorrow morning, I'll be jacking off thinking about him doing just that."

"And, he won't have a hardon" she reminded me, "so he won't be able fuck me". "Now, you need to do me."

Joleen took my drink which was nearly empty and set both onto the nightstand. She leaned down and kissed me very deeply. Her hair was splaying across my head. The feel of its silky smoothness and its flower smell had me hard in an instant. After a long-wet kiss, she then moved up a little placing her left breast near my lips. I took it in my hands and slowly started flicking her nipple with my tongue. Putting her breast into my mouth, I began softly sucking and kneading her breast. Joleen's breasts were very good sized. One needed both hands to maneuver the nipple in and out of my mouth alternating sucking softly and then harder. Within minutes, she was wracked with her first orgasm. Her body stiffened and she began panting heavily.

"Gotta stop... I need to catch my breath... that always takes my breath away. I love it but I can't breathe!" She then rolled off me and lay beside me. Gasping, she asked for me to hand her drink over to her. I did and she downed it all in a single gulp. "Can I bother you to make us another'" she asked?

"Yes Ma'am," I responded. "What was yours?"

"Honey whiskey on the rocks."

I rose, grabbed both glasses, finished mine and made my way to the kitchen to make the drinks. Whiskey for her and dirty martini for me. Both were doubles.

When I came back, I set the drinks on our respective sides of the bed and lay on top of her. I started sucking her tits again. I just can't get enough of Joleen's beautiful big tits! They are a playground unto themselves. I couldn't resist my next move though. I scooted up, kissed her a few times and then lowered myself back down to the top of her right breast. I placed my lips on the top part and began sucking hard. I wanted to mark this tit hoping Fred would find it in the morning.

Fred knew that when he could or wouldn't fuck Joleen, that she had a habit of fucking me. Although he didn't know who 'me' was. All he knew was that Joleen met me online and I was just a fuck buddy. Being the controlling asshole he was, it drove him insane with jealousy. But all he could do was call her filthy names. On occasion, she told me he cried. Fred clearly wasn't much of a man. He thought he was in control of 'his woman'. Poor Fred couldn't even control his penis. Joleen liked to tell me he was dead in both the pants and mind. If it wasn't for his mommie and daddies' money, she would seek and find happier hunting grounds. I definitely liked the arrangement that Joleen and I had.

After leaving a deep red hickey, I began kissing her down toward her pussy. I had to scoot her skit up to her waist to expose her snatch. Her pubic hairs were always neatly trimmed and not coarse like most pubic hairs. They were almost as soft as fur. I loved how they felt on my face. I swirled my tongue around her clit and hood and eventually worked my tongue into her vagina. I loved tongue fucking her. Joleen flowed with lubricant and the more active my tongue fucking was the more juice my face accumulated. I was getting drenched tonight.

Finally, Joleen yelled "FUCK ME NOW!!!"

I like slow fucking, not banging like a rabbit. I slid into her warm wet pussy savoring every twitch of her pussy on my cock. Slow fucking is the best for me. When Joleen cums, her pussy grips my cock and I cum instantly. In all the times we have fucked, we always cum together. To this day, I still have scars on my back from her fingernails. My current wife hates seeing them.

As I rolled off her, I saw the clock, it was a little after 1AM. We had been fucking for almost two hours, but it seemed like minutes. We were both drenched in sweat. We kissed and snuggled and finished our warm drinks.

"Fred is going to be going on another trip in a week," Joleen said. "Can we go to our favorite fuck club while he is gone? I want to get fucked by 3 or 4 guys."

"I like it when you suggest that" I told her. "I love watching you select several guys and then fucking their brains out. Sharing you with other guys is the highlight of the month for me. Are you ever going to tell your limp penis boyfriend that you like going to the fuck clubs?"

"He can hardly take knowing that I'm fucking you. He would need to be committed to an institution if he knew I'm into gangbangs. So, no I won't be telling him... some things are just better left unsaid. Besides, I'm never going to marry the asshole even if we are technically engaged. My gig with him is just temporary and he is just a wallet."