Booty Shorts - The Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to get me drunk? On a work night?" she asked as the tall, pink drink was set in front of her. "Not that I mind, but you aren't joining me," she said, nodding at Mellony's Tecate.

"Someone has to drive."

"Why don't we just leave the car at the shop and Uber home?"

"A seafood burrito and a rum runner is nice, but it isn't really a special evening. I told you, I have plans."

They enjoyed their meal, then held hands and watched the fiery yellow disc of the sun turn blood red as it sank into the Gulf of Mexico. Mellony had ordered another rum drink for Alyx, opting for an iced tea instead of a second beer for herself.

"Now I know you're up to something," Alyx said as their second round arrived, although with more curiosity than suspicion.

Alyx had grown used to -- indeed she'd come to rely on -- Mellony making all their social plans. Their relationship had really started clicking once they'd defined their roles. Alyx took care of the numbers side of everything, from their personal finances and bills, to keeping the books for their store, ordering and maintaining inventory, and doing their taxes. Mellony was in charge of all their social activities, from remembering friends and family member's birthdays and buying all their gifts, as well as their grocery shopping and meal planning, and scheduling their social lives. One time, as an experiment, Mellony had told Alyx she was in charge of planning their next social event. After three weeks of eating at home and watching Netflix and HGTV, Mellony had given up and accepted an invitation to a night out with their friends on behalf of herself and Alyx.

"Maybe. Maybe not. Do you want dessert?" Mellony asked.

"Only if it's in your plans. Otherwise, I'm ready for what's next."

With a smile, Mellony waved at their waiter, then made the universal signing the check motion.

"We haven't been down here in forever," Alyx said, half an hour later as they drove through the slightly seedier area of downtown St. Petersburg. They normally stayed in Clearwater or the small towns to the North, like Dunedin, where they lived, or Tarpon Springs. "Are you taking me to a Rays game?" she asked.

Mellony laughed at the obvious trepidation in her wife's voice. "You hate sports. Why would I take you to a baseball game for our anniversary?"

"I don't know. What else is there for us to do down here?"

Mellony didn't answer, as she'd spied their destination a half block away. She turned into the small parking lot.

"Really?" Alyx said. "This place? Why don't we go to Jack and Jill's? That's a much nicer adult store. This place looks like a dump."

Mellony got out, then walked around to open the door for Alyx who had made no move to get out.

"Just trust me," Mellony said, holder her hand out to help Alyx out of the car.

The corner of Alyx's mouth twitched into a frown as she stepped out and took in the big, squat, grey building with the pink neon sign proclaiming Adult Super-Store! The establishment had clearly been a Walgreen's once upon a time, the only windows high along the wall, providing light into the interior during the day, but no easy way for someone to break in from street level. Fluorescent lighting spilled through the frosted glass of the front door.

"Trust me," Mellony said again, as she hiked the strap of her canvas purse up on her shoulder, then took her wife's hand and pulled her towards the entrance.

Alyx blinked in surprise once they were inside. The store was much nicer than the outside suggested. The shelves were neat and clean, divided into different areas of interest. There were toys, DVDs, even a smoke and vape section. There were a few single men wandering around, and a man and woman couple browsing the bondage gear. Mellony headed towards the toy section, but Alyx stopped her as they passed through the aisle one over from the couple.

"You're right. This place is nicer than it looks," Alyx said as she picked up a leather bondage set, consisting of a pair of purple leather wrist cuffs with chrome D-rings attached to them, and a thick, matching purple leather collar. "These look a lot more comfortable than our handcuffs."

"I'll buy us anything you want tonight, but if you want those, you're going to make me extra happy."

Alyx giggled, then turned them over, looking at the back of the cardboard they were attached to and groaned theatrically.

"What's wrong?" Mellony said.

"They use paper price tags, the kind from a pricing gun. How can they possibly keep accurate track of their inventory without barcodes?"

"Nerd," Mellony snorted, then pulled Alyx towards the wall of sex toys. "I was thinking you needed one of these." She picked up a box from a shelf.

"Lovense... Lush? What is that?" Alyx took it from her, puzzling over the picture of the pink tadpole shaped toy on the cover of the box.

"You put it inside you and you can wear it under your clothes. The tail hangs out."

"Why? So you can pull it out again?"

"No. Well, yes, but also because the tail is an antenna. For the remote control."

"Remote control?" Alyx turned over the box and started reading the back.

"Yeah. You wear that inside you, maybe to the shop, for example. It has a Bluetooth app for a smart phone, so I could turn it on and off and control the intensity whenever I wanted. Like, when you were at the register, ringing someone up, for example. Or maybe when we're skateboarding on the promenade.

"Um..." Alyx was slowly turning red. "That sounds... naughty."

Mellony leaned over, nuzzling Alyx's ear with her nose, whispering in her ear. "Doesn't it, though? I'd like to watch your face as I turn it on and off, while you're talking to some sunburnt Midwestern couple asking about surfboards or board shorts. Watch you try not to react while I turn the intensity up and down."

"I want it!" Alyx said quickly.

Mellony laughed and kissed her. "Glad I could talk you into it."

"Okay, the cuffs and this thing are for me. What are we getting you?" Alyx asked.

"Those things are for me. It's just that you'll be the one wearing them. Your present is something else. C'mon, let's go check out." They made their way to the counter where a thin, twenty-something man with a brown mop of curly hair waited to ring them up.

"Hey Mell, find everything okay?" the man asked.

"You know him?" Alyx asked Mellony, as if the man wasn't standing five feet away from her. One of her social issues was hyper-focus on her wife to the exclusion of others.

"Alyx, this is Mark. I know him from the surf crowd down at Redington Rocks. Mark, this is my wife Alyx."

"It's nice to meet you, Alyx," Mark said as he took Mellony's credit card to swipe it through the register.

"You too." Alyx said, a confused look on her face.

Mark handed Mellony her card back and a plastic bag with their purchases.

"Is it open?" Mellony asked.

"Yeah, I saved number four for you, like you asked." He handed her a big plastic card with a large, red "4" on it, a small brass key dangling from it, much like the bathroom key you'd get from the attendant at an old time-y gas station.

"Thanks! Okay to take this stuff back there?" Mellony asked, holding up the bag.

"Sure, you paid for it, no worries. Have fun."

"What's going on?" Alyx whispered as Mellony pulled her towards the far side of the store. "What's in 'the back'?"

"You'll see."

There was a short hallway branching off the main room, with dim, red lighting. Four doors lined the right side of the hall, numbered one through four. Mellony went to the end of the hall, unlocked number four, then pulled Alyx inside.

Alyx looked around at the small six-by-eight-foot room as Mellony latched the door behind them. There were two chairs, and the only light came from a video touch screen built into the wall opposite the door.

"What is this?" Alyx asked.

"It's an adult video theater. See, you can pick categories here," Mellony touched the video screen and a menu came up. "Here, lesbian... hey, you can even pick video by actresses! What do you think, Tracy Lindsay or Alexa Tomas?" she asked, naming two of Alyx's favorite lesbian porn stars.

"Tracy," Alyx answered reflexively. "But why come here for this? We could just have watched porn on our laptop at home."

Mellony had moved behind her and started kissing her neck. "We could have" --kiss-- "but then, watching porn isn't" --kiss-- "the main reason we're here." She started tugging on the hem of Alyx's t-shirt, lifting it up.

"You want me to get naked?" Alyx asked unnecessarily. She'd already lifted her arms to let Mellony pull the tie-dyed t-shirt with their store logo over her head. Mellony laid it across the back of one of the chairs. Alyx's bra quickly followed, and Mellony kept kissing her neck, but now her hands had circled around from behind and started caressing Alyx's nipples.

"So... um, gosh... what is, oh... the main reason we're here?"

A muffled thump came through the wall, the sound of the door in the next room.

"That's the reason," Mellony said.

"Wh-what?" Alyx stuttered as Mellony gave her nipples a pinch.

Mellony held her shoulders and turned her ninety degree from the screen where Tracy Lindsay was busy licking the pussy of an equally attractive European looking woman. She pointed to something Alyx hadn't noticed yet. "That's why we're here."

In the wall there was a rectangular hole, three inches wide and eight inches tall, at about waist height. The edges were smooth and rounded. Alyx could see light through the hole and moving shadows indicating someone was on the other side.

"Mell!" she hissed softly, crossing her arms over her breasts, "What the hell?"

"It's a gloryhole. You can't tell me you've never seen one on Pornhub."

"Of course, I have. You can't go on Pornhub and not see one. They always pop up, even when we're browsing the lesbian category. They're inescapable, like... like sand in your wetsuit after a big wipeout. But what are we doing?!"

"This is your present. Let's see what we've got."

Mellony reached over and made a beckoning gesture with her hand at the hole, so whoever was on the other side could see it. They heard rustling coming from the other side, then the person stepped up to the wall and there was suddenly a penis sticking through the hole.

"Oh my god!" Alyx exclaimed, then started giggling.

"Hey, I don't think he'll appreciate you laughing at him."

"What do you expect me to do?! There's a penis, right there!"

"You said you wanted to see one without a man being involved. This is about as close as you're going to get to that. Here." She took Alyx's hand and guided it toward the penis. Alyx jerked her hand out of Mellony's.

"Wait! Really?! This is what you had planned? Letting me play with a guy's wang? Right here?"

"Don't say that too loudly. Not sure a male ego can take having their penis laughed at and called a wang. See, he's only half hard. And starting to go down." Mellony reached out and softly grasped the man's penis. The man flinched at the unexpected contact, then pressed himself harder against the wall. Mellony slowly stroked it and it quickly began to grow visibly longer and harder. "Here's the ground rules. This is a one-time thing, well, maybe not if we both have fun. But you can only do this when you're with me. So I can watch."

"You're serious!"

"Totally serious, babe. You can touch all you want with your hands. If you want to do anything else, I have condoms in my purse. No unprotected hanky-panky." She took her hand off the now stiff appendage that was sticking horizontally from the wall. "Go ahead."

Alyx reached for it, then hesitated. "I've never seen a real-life wang before, much less touched one."

"That's why we're here. And call it a cock when he can hear you. Guys like it when you call it that."

Alyx took a breath, then stepped closer, examining the man's penis in the glow from the video screen. She reached out and grasped it like she was holding a broom stick.

"It feels... soft, and hard at the same time. Like... it's hard, but the skin is so soft." She tugged at it.

"Easy! Here," Mellony said, taking Alyx's hand in hers and guiding her. "Slide your hand over the skin and gently let the friction pull the foreskin back and forth. That's this part right here."

"Is this a big cock? It's nothing like Big Red."

"I'd say it's average, maybe a little less." The cock was maybe as long as the width of their palms, but of a nice thickness. A soft sound of indignation came through the hole. Mellony smothered a laugh then said loudly, "I just meant in length, dude, you're thick as hell!" She grinned, then winked and exaggeratedly shook her head at Alyx who giggled.

"I want a closer look." Alyx said, squatting down next to the hole, examining it as she slowly ran her hands up and down the shaft. "It's throbbing, like it has a pulse!"

Mellony laughed. "Well, it's blood that makes it hard, so yeah it has a pulse. You can stroke it like that, but the underside is where it's most sensitive."

Alyx shifted her hand, running it under the shaft, letting the weight of the cock rest on her palm. A groan came from the next room.

"Sounds like he likes it." Mellony said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Alyx said as she slid her hand back and forth under the foreskin. "It feels kinda neat, I--" She was interrupted by a loud knocking on the wall. "Why is he--"

"It means he's gonna--" was all Mellony got out before the cock jerked and ropes of white, sticky cum started shooting out, coating Alyx's hand, who squealed, leaning out of the way.

"Keep stroking him! Stroke him through it." Mellony coached her. Alyx gamely grabbed the dick and coaxed out one more jet then a couple dribbles of milky cum.

"Wow. That was cool," she said. When the man withdrew his dick back through the hole, she held out her hand, fingers spread like it was covered with motor oil. "What do I do now?"

"Hang on, I brought some baby wipes."

"Thank you!" They heard from the other side of the wall.

"You're welcome!" Alyx called back. "Your dick is the first one I've ever touched!"

Mellony burst into laughter as she handed her wife a wet-wipe. "Oh my god, you just made his night! He'll tell that story to his buddies for the rest of his life!"

"I can't believe you really planned this." Alyx said, using the wipe to clean the goo off her hand. "That was neat. We're definitely using Big Red again tonight." She stood up, reaching for her shirt.

"Oh, I doubt we're ready to go just yet," Mellony said, holding out a hand to stop her.

"What?"

Sounds came from the next room, a door opening, muffled voices, then the door closing.

Mellony leaned down and peered through hole. "Hey fella, how ya doing?" she called out.

"Another one?" Alyx said.

"I'm betting we could stay here all night if you wanted to. You can play with as many cocks as there are guys who walk in the store. Word will spread fast. You tell me when you're done. Until then, have at it." She gestured at the hole where another cock had just emerged. This one was longer, almost the length of Alyx's hand, if a little skinnier than the first one.

"I can't believe we're doing this," Alyx said as she wrapped her fingers around it.

Mellony pulled her own shirt over her head, then slid one of the chairs around so she could sit next to Alyx, who was still kneeling on the floor. Mell tugged her denim shorts down her legs, tossing them on top of Alyx's discarded clothing, then slid her hand into the front of her hip hugger panties while she watched Alyx giving the man a hand job.

"Is this turning you on?" Alyx asked.

"Yeah, this is hot. I love watching you discover new things," Mellony said as she spread her legs wider so Alyx would have an unobstructed view.

Alyx's gaze fixed on the bulge of her wife's hands through the thin fabric as she rubbed herself, then returned her attention to the matter at hand.

"This is a nice wang. I think I like this long and thin one better than the short and thick one."

"Cock, not wang, baby."

"Right!" Alyx said, looking slightly embarrassed. She continued stroking and raised her voice, "You have a nice cock!"

A short, muffled moan answered her, then they heard the man say, "Can I touch you?" To illustrate the request, the man's fingers wiggled through the hole next to his penis.

Alyx drew back a bit. "Um, no thank you!" She turned and whispered to Mellony, "It's fun playing with this, but I don't want a man touching me."

"That's fine, baby. That's why we're locked in here, safe and sound. You set the boundaries."

"Sorry," they heard the man say, disappointment obvious in his voice.

"Shoot, now I feel guilty," Alyx said.

"He'll get over it," Mellony said dryly.

"Maybe he'd be happy if I..." Alyx leaned forward, her lips parting.

"Whoa, stop!" Mellony's sharp tone halted Alyx in mid-motion.

"Too far?"

"No, I said you can do whatever you want. But if you want to do that, condom please."

"Oh, right, sorry. Do you have a condom?" She called through the hole.

"No?" the man answered, sounding almost panicked. Clearly, he was worried he was about to miss out on something due to lack of planning.

Mellony laughed, reaching for her bag. "I told you, I came prepared." She dug around and pulled out several different foil packets. "Let's see... here, this one's unlubricated. You don't want that stuff in your mouth."

Alyx took the condom from her and looked at it, her other hand still slowly stroking the man's dick. "Um..."

"What's wrong?"

Alyx looked embarrassed. "I don't know how to..."

"Oh, sorry. Of course, you don't." Mellony said. She took the foil envelope back as she knelt down next to her. She ripped it open and took out the condom. "Okay, see this little reservoir here? That's where the cum goes when he ejaculates, so you want to make sure there's no air in it. Pinch the tip like this," she demonstrated, "then you just roll it on." She helped Alyx roll it down the shaft.

Alyx sat back and looked at it. "It doesn't look as nice with that on it," she whispered.

"I know, but safety first," Mellony said.

"Did you ever suck one without a condom?"

"Sure, but only with someone I was in a relationship with, and we'd gotten tested first. I did it for Craig sometimes when I was on my period."

Alyx stroked it a few more times and the man thrust himself more firmly against the wall. "I think he's getting impatient," she said, then leaned forward and took the tip into her mouth. She bobbed her head once or twice, maybe an inch deep, then pulled back. "How far down am I supposed to go?"

"There's no rules. Everyone does their own thing. I was never a deep throater. But I could go a lot deeper than that," she said with a grin.

Alyx glanced over at Mellony with the McKayla Maroney expression she used when her pride was challenged, turned back, muttering, "This latex doesn't taste very good," and then wrapped her mouth around the cock again. This time she slowly pushed forward a little more each stroke, her saliva coating the condom until it glistened. She hooked the fingers of one hand in the bottom of the hole to keep her balance. She managed to swallow more than half of the seven inches before she gagged, and pulled off coughing.

"Easy baby, you don't want to throw up."

Alyx coughed a few more times, then tried again, but didn't force herself to go deeper. "How am I doing?" she asked Mellony when she paused for a few deep breaths.

"Pretty good. It looks like it's harder than it was when he stuck it in here." Mellony reached out and gave the cock a few strokes with her hand. "Oh yeah, nice and hard." The man on the other side of the wall was making appreciative noises.