Booty Shorts - The Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I mentioned up top, this story was inspired by a conversation with AwkwardMD. The conversation started when I casually used the term "Gold Star Lesbian" to denote a lesbian who has never been with a man. I have always found that term amusing, and have seen it used in many stories. However, I was not aware that some women (bi and trans) find it to be exclusionary and are made uncomfortable by it. Thanks to Awkward, for setting me straight (so to speak.) One of the (several) reasons this story stuck in my head to the point where I felt it needed to be written, was to express in a public way that I am now aware of the baggage that term can carry for others, that I regret using it, and that I will no longer be using it myself. Yes, I have enjoyed the term. However, once I was made aware others found it to be exclusionary, then the only thing that seemed right to me was to own up to using a term that others find offensive. Even though I liked it, the simple fact that dropping a three-word phrase from my vocabulary might make others feel safer or included, well... That's the easiest, most no-effort thing I can do for others, so Imma do it, and encourage others to do the same.

Thanks for reading!